NY Times debates anti-white bias

Here’s the link NYT on anti-white bias

Haven’t read it yet, but lets discuss in the comments. Will there be even one writer who takes our side? Even a little bit? I looked at the roster and I doubt it.

27 Responses to NY Times debates anti-white bias

1. Jeff says:

Well………the author is black. So count on this person NOT taking our side. Second…the author is an idiot.
    She writes: The finding that white Americans see blacks’ progress as an insult or a diminishment of their status is not entirely surprising.

We see it as an “insult”? Are you insane? Or Joking? We don’t see it as an insult; we see it as ‘unfairness’ and a ‘purposeful’ tactic by the Jewish elite to undermind our country. A “diminishment” of our status??? What a joke. It was our country. Our posterity fought for it. You bet your black ass we are pissed we’ve lost our authority!

Then she writes: data show that white Americans remain the most privileged human beings on the planet.

We remain the most ‘privileged’ human beings on the planet because…….WE’VE EARNED IT!!!!!

It’s no wonder we hate these people!

I can’t write any more. I can’t take it. Go back and crawl into my hole. I’m so pissed at my parents and their parents!!!

• seedofjapheth says:

There is a bunch of authors you have to click on them on the left hand side to read what they say. The first author is clearly misrepresenting the grievances of white Americans. I haven’t read the others yet.

• Skeeter says:

Like I said the other day, things are gonna get ugly for these people if the pendulum ever swings back the other way against their unbelievable unfairness and evil. I think they know it, too. The beauty of white separatism is that it bypasses all the tired old debates you usually get into with the rest of the world over who’s superior to whom, did what to whom and owes what to whom. White separatism just says, “We’re a distinct people, and as such we want independence and self-determination. We want our own country with its own government, banks, schools and, as relates to this post, our own major MEDIA. We’ve got too many of our own problems to worry about yours anymore.”

2. seedofjapheth says:

3rd article down doesn’t say if there is a bias or not, the 4th article seems like it may be saying there is a bias, and the rest don’t think anti-white bias is a problem. So far there is 7 articles, I don’t know if more will be written. A significant people making comments seem to be saying there is an anti-white bias.

Affirmative action is a nonsense word that just means discrimination against whites. It clearly is bias.

3. Dominion of Canada says:

The comments are much more in our favour than the article was. It would have been nice to see somebody like Jared Taylor on the roster.

4. Marvelous White Male says:

Jeff: “The finding that white Americans see blacks’ progress as an insult or a diminishment of their status is not entirely surprising.
    We see it as an “insult”? Are you insane? Or Joking? We don’t see it as an insult; we see it as ‘unfairness’ and a ‘purposeful’ tactic by the Jewish elite to undermind our country.”
    I disagree with you. Would you rather see Blacks not progress at all and remain underclass and dysfunctional in the ghettos?

Blacks get critised for this and then when they move on up and out, they get critised, by the likes of you, for the same.

I don’t want to see anybody underclass and dysfunctional. Dysfunctionality spreads faster and wider than functionality. Its better to have everyone at a minimum level of functionality so that at least the influence is not so bad.

She writes, ” data show that white Americans remain the most privileged human beings on the planet. ”

I don’t agree with that. I am certainly not privileged nor have I been treated so in my travels. But unlike you, I don’t feel I deserve to be treated in a priveleged fashion either.

I have not “earned” privelege. I’m just a regular Joe, not a special snowflake.

5. Marvelous White Male says:

OK, I clicked on the link and am reading the first article now.

This is quite interesting:

Fiske employs a grid to predict how social groups will be ranked, using attributed vectors of warmth/coldness and competence/incompetence. In the simplest terms, her metric is as follows:

1. Those stereotyped as high competence and high warmth are met with pride and admiration (like most white people).
    2. Groups who rank as high warmth and low competence are treated with pity, sympathy, paternalism (like the elderly).
    3. Those stereotyped as high competence and low warmth are met with envy (like Jews and Asians).
    4. Those perceived as low competence and low warmth are greeted with contempt, anger and resentment (like the homeless).

I’d probably rank as low competence and low warmth since I’m not officially employed and am quite the introvert.

But this……..

“Through much of American history, blacks have been viewed as low on the competence index (negative feelings), but warm enough to be pitied (which is usually felt not as a negative but a protective, “pro-black” fuzzy emotion). As blacks have made greater symbolic strides in the last few decades, that ranking seems to have shifted: there is envy, suspicion, resentment — despite numbers, despite empirical documentation to the contrary — that blacks are “taking over” as the recipients not of due process but of undue “favoritism.” ”

……………..speaks to what I wrote about in reply to Jeff.

I witness quite a bit of resentment from especially older White folks wrt Blacks moving up and into their neighborhoods.

Like I said, Blacks get criticised for being dirty, criminal, lowlife ghetto vermin, but when Black people DON’T fit that stereotype, when they are working and going to good schools and living in decent neighborhoods, they get resentment thrown at them as well.

If as Skeeter says,

“White separatism just says, “We’re a distinct people, and as such we want independence and self-determination. We want our own country with its own government, banks, schools and, as relates to this post, our own major MEDIA. We’ve got too many of our own problems to worry about yours anymore.”…

………..then the solution is easy enough. Get together with other people who think like you, buy some land, and build your own Utopia.

If its successful, if you manage to produce healthy, happy, lifelong marriages, with healthy, happy kids who grow up to be competent adults, if you are able to grow and produce much of your own food and other essential items and govern yourselves peacefully without any inter-religious strife or ego-clashes – I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL GET A LOT OF TAKERS AND START A NATIONWIDE MOVEMENT.

Can you do it?

• Skeeter says:

“Can we do it?” and “will the powers that be let us?” are two of the million-dollar questions we have to answer. All the other questions and issues about racial gaps and privileges are irrelevant, are distortions and are occasionally outright lies. Rebuilding white community, (aka spiritual collectivism or psychological unity) is a first step needed toward getting our own land somewhere for a state that’s for us by us.

• Marvelous White Male says:

There’s no question if the powers that be will let you or not. There are already various communites/communes etc dotted all across the country and have been for decades, even centuries.

The government isn’t stopping you – so what is?

• Skeeter says:

Good for those communities, MWM, but the System’s not going to let them grow beyond a certain size or get too uppity before it pulls a Waco-type incident on them. BTW, anytime you hear the word “compound” from the press or government, that usually means the place is about to get attacked. You are correct that certain groups like the Amish and Mennonites seem to get left alone, though.

6. Jeff says:

Marvelous White Male — I don’t think you understand what I was saying. You say you ‘disagree’ with me but then your comment doesn’t at all reflect the point I was making. The black author said that ‘we’ white Americans think it an insult etc., etc. I said that it is NOT an insult……what it is, is ‘unfairness’. My unemployed, on welfare, white neighbor can’t get a job. Why? He drives a dump truck. The only jobs out there are Government construction jobs. Well guess what?? They don’t hire ‘white’ drivers. Look at every construction truck working on a public job and see for yourself. They are all black and hispanics. So my neighbor lives on food stamps because the government won’t hire him because of affirmative action.

You ask me if I would rather see blacks not progress etc., etc. My answer is that I shouldn’t have to see blacks at all! They shouldn’t be here. This is our country. Our posterity fought for it. Not theirs! I shouldn’t have to deal with them in any way whatsoever. But since I do……………….of course I would like to see blacks progress and become productive members of society. But guess what???? They can’t! Only a few can. Just look around. And it’s not our fault that they can’t. They’ve had every advantage and opportunity to excel and be productive. It’s not in their genes.

I’ve only seen a handful of black people ‘move up’ in society and become productive members of society. And I don’t see anyone “criticizing them” as you say. What I don’t see is those priviledged black people who are productive members of society — reaching down to their cousins and shaming them for being low lifes and or helping them become civil members of society.

Listen to Pastor David Manning —

We need more “priveliged” black people doing what Manning has done and is doing. There just isn’t enough and there never will be.

We shouldn’t have to live with these people.

Our parents and their parents FELL ASLEEP! And now we are paying for their laziness.

Marvelous….you say, “I don’t want to see anybody underclass and dysfunctional”

either do I Marvelous. HOWEVER….it isn’t for US to help these people! Especially at the cost of helping our own people. Why don’t we see the hundreds of black athlete millionaires helping their own???? Where’s Tiger Woods? How come he isn’t helping his cousins? How about Shak or Kobe? Millionaires sitting on their arses. Why do ‘we’, the white middle class tax payer, have to give our money to help these people??

Marvelous…………..I have a good idea……………go rent a house in the projects and do a research project. A thesis if you will. Share your findings/results with us in 5 years. Go ahead.

• seedofjapheth says:

Quote by Jeff: ” My answer is that I shouldn’t have to see blacks at all! They shouldn’t be here. This is our country. Our posterity fought for it. Not theirs! ”

My response: Both the ancestors of whites and the ancestors of blacks fought for America. Have you ever heard of Buffalo Soldiers? Buffalo soldiers are black people who were hired by the USA government to evict natives from their lands.

It was wrong of the USA to evict all the natives and push them on reservations, instead European AMericans should have claimed the east as their abode and left the west to be occupied by native tribes.

• Skeeter says:

Jeff made a lot of sense to me, especially the part about the apparent absence of millionaire black athletes (and actors and musicians, for that matter) when it comes to uplifting their own or helping them in times of crisis. To be fair, I did hear about the negro rapper “Timbaland” doing something for the blacks affected by Hurricane Katrina, so hurray for him!
        The Buffalo-Soldiers point speaks to Jeff’s deeper point (and mine too), which is that we white folks shouldn’t have to (and we won’t) worry about the blacks’ problems, history and what they’re allegedly owed. Partitioning of America at some point in the future will take care of that. All we can do in this phase of U.S. history (without going postal or something like that) is cheerfully network with like-minded folks, prepare for and await the collapse of this rotten system, obeying its laws the minimum needed (and then maybe a little less) to stay out of its legal system. And this system is doing a better job of destroying itself than we ever could.

• seedofjapheth says:

I don’t have a stance on segregation. If people want to segregate themselves then that is their decision. I was only addressing the point about black people fighting for the land of America to say that blacks did fight for the land of America with white people. That is a historical fact, it has nothing to do with political or social perspectives.

7. dagezhu says:

You will all be interested in the discussion at:

which is predominantly left wing, but has some interesting outliers.

The linked site has other links to a Harvard/Tufts study and to sciencedaily.

8. Marvelous White Male says:

Skeeter: “You are correct that certain groups like the Amish and Mennonites seem to get left alone, though.”

Many more groups are also left alone. So my question still stands: WHAT’S STOPPING YOU?

Jeff: ”You ask me if I would rather see blacks not progress etc., etc. My answer is that I shouldn’t have to see blacks at all! They shouldn’t be here.”

Tell that to our dead “founding fathers” and other slave traders.

As far as successful Blacks uplifting their downtrodden brethren – many do volunteer work in that area. However, many others are financially struggling middle class folk who are tired and hungry, much like you, when they return home from work in the evening.

Like you they feel taking good care of their own family is their contribution to the “Black cause” – just as if more White folks started taking care of just their own little families, that would be a significant contribution to the “White cause” in face of all the divorce and family dysfunction that Americans are privy to today.

Whoever told me to “move to the projects”…. HELLO! Did you not read my comments elsewhere where I explained my poverty and living conditions?

• Skeeter says:

Hey, man, why dontcha move to the projects, MWM? Just kidding! Alright, in total honesty to your question about what’s stopping me from leading the white secessionist movement toward a new Confederacy somewhere in the continental U.S. is, among other things, I have a family to support and becoming a completely public white racialist tends to not go over well with employer HR departments (and my family’s not on the same page with all my beliefs, either). If those are no longer concerns at some point in the future, they’ll no longer “stop” me. Also there’s the question of how many takers I and any group of like-minded people would really get at this stage in U.S. history. There’re still a lot of white folks (most, probably) who aren’t ready for our message. We’ve got decades of lies and propaganda to undo. Also, I’m not sure who these “many more groups” of secessionist white folks are who get left alone whom you’re talking about. Maybe the Big Kievsky would like to weigh in on this.

9. Jeff says:

is this a “white pride” blog????

I’m thinking a bunch of aliens are speaking here. Geeze…………cant’ even talk to my own brethren on a supposedly ‘white pride’ website. Shit!

• Skeeter says:

You’re getting no static from me, Jeff. My only concern for the problems of other races is stopping their problems from being ours. The only thing you’ve said that I even would argue about with you about is your earlier statement that we earned the alleged “white privilege” we enjoy. There’s no such thing as white privilege in America today. It doesn’t exist. If certain nonwhite races have worse reputations than whites for crime and bad credit due to their track records and if their reputations now affect how the rest of the world treats them, whose fault is that? The white privilege idea is analogous to saying a man who hasn’t murdered anyone or robbed a bank is privileged over a man known to have done these things and on whom the world now frowns.

10. Jeff says:

The Buffalo soldiers had NOTHING to do with the Revolution! The Civil War was the opening for the Jews to subvert our Country. The Buffulo soldiers were a creation of this ‘subverted’ govenment. Our Founding Fathers had slaves. So what? I’m positive they never anticipated giving these slaves full citizen rights. They were ‘slaves’ after all. The fact that black soldiers fought the Indians means nothing to me. Probably Jews had something to do with that too!

Muhhamed Ali said, “the best thing to happen to blacks was slavery”. My paraphrase.

If ‘blacks’ as a whole had this philosophy/understanding…………we wouldn’t have problems. They would appreciate being here instead of ‘resenting’ being here. And that is the true nature of their problem — and ours. They think we owe them something.

I have no problem with the black who minds his own business and works hard for his family and comminity. I like a good fried chicken from time to time.

• seedofjapheth says:

Fighting for this country entails fighting for the land and the buffalo soldiers did fight for some of the land out west.

But I believe the east should have been claimed as white land while the west left to the natives. Blacks played a part in fighting for some of the land, but the majority of fighting was obviously done by whites.

But blacks fought in the revolutionary war too

• Marvelous White Male says:

Muhhamed Ali said, “the best thing to happen to blacks was slavery”.

He took a lot of hits to the head.

Boxers and wrestlers never were the brightest of the bunch.

11. Lew says:

Anti-Whites like those NY Times contributers often use the fact that Whites have more collective wealth than other groups as evidence that Whites don’t have it so bad. I’m looking for a good rebuttal to this idea if anyone has one.

• seedofjapheth says:

Imagine two groups of people living in the jungle somewhere and each has a plot of land the same size. One group is blue and the other has green colored skin. And lets say the blue people did things like grow apples and dig wells for water. And the green people just had orgies all day and didn’t do anything productive.

And let’s say that one government rules over both people.

And so the blue people would have a wealth of water and apples and the green people would be poor. And lets say that eventually there were those who started calling the blue people evil for having wealth. So eventually the government decided to take 25% of the apples and water produced by the blue people and give it to the green people.

The blue people would still have 75% of the wealth produced and the green people would only have 25%. But that wouldn’t change the fact that the blue people were being robbed by their own government.

Furthermore that policy would also be discriminatory against the blue people because the blue people would be the only ones being robbed and the green people wouldn’t be robbed of anything because they wouldn’t be producing anything.

The blue people would still be better off but they would be still be discriminated against and robbed.

• Marvelous White Male says:

Pfft.

Myself and so many young white men are currently on food stamps or unemployment or other forms of government assistance.

• seedofjapheth says:

I’m sure there are however the analogy I said still applies because if you look at who is receiving tons of welfare and other stuff like that and if you look at who is providing the welfare the case is is that overall its white people providing the welfare and non-white people being on welfare.

I’m not against people giving to charities personally however I don’t like the idea of the government forcibly taking peoples money and giving it to other people.

As far as you being on food stamps though Im not going to condemn you for your decision or anything, if a program is offered to people they have a choice of whether or not to take it