As predicted; Seaholm “hate crime” was a hate hoax

Well, at least they got a Diversity Club out of it:

We hate hate!

Yet another hate hoax

Mike Martindale / / The Detroit News

Birmingham — An 18-year-old African-American student at Seaholm High School is expected to be charged today with ethnic intimidation after reportedly confessing to writing racist remarks about five students — including himself — on a restroom wall last month.

School officials would not confirm details about Courtney Isaiah Thomas, 18, who has been suspended from school. Ethnic intimidation is a felony punishable by two years in prison.

Thomas is expected to be arraigned today in 48th District Court, according to a statement released Tuesday by Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper.

I put a comment on some article about this somewhere that this was most likely a hate hoax. Next time, I think I’ll actually call the local police department of the town where such a thing happens and tip them, “look for the perpetrator among the alleged victim(s).”

Here’s some comments from the Diversity Club story:

upnorthone

5:07 AM on May 13, 2011

Why is it, that only the “white” nations on earth, are the ones that must be infused with and embrace diversity and multiculturalism? Where is the multi-culti and diversity in Latin America, Africa, The Middle East etc..? We have been told, that if we do not embrace multi-culti and diversity, that our nations will soon crumble into oblivion. How come Mexico and Saudi Arabia and Africa haven’t crumbled into the sea yet?
4 replies

Score: -1
BrainActivity2

6:46 AM on May 13, 2011

Just call that racist graffiti art – like liberals do with crucifixes in jars of urine.

Problem solved.

Score: 4
boekenhoutskloof

7:36 AM on May 13, 2011

Seaholm’s “diversity” club seems rather pale.
1 reply

Score: -1
hillbillydelux

7:55 AM on May 13, 2011

It was probably placed there on purpose because “someone” was not getting enough attention.

Score: 3
Fictitious

8:13 AM on May 13, 2011

There are people in the world that like each other and enjoy the friendship of people regardless of color. My suggestion to the community, students and parents alike, would be to find those individuals that you naturally feel an affinity toward and become friends. This show of friendship will be far more powerful than marching in the street which tends to cause more division.

Score: 1
jdude22

8:54 AM on May 13, 2011

well that is mighty ***** of you
1 reply

Score: 4
fiamma16

8:56 AM on May 13, 2011

I remember going to mostly black school back in the 80’s. I was one of 3 whites. We were taunted, spoken about how awful whites are, air taken out of our tires. Yes, that taught me about racial calling allright. Go and teach THEM about diversity.

Ahenobarbus

8:02 PM on May 14, 2011

why is it black communities continue to parasite off white school districts, fix up your own darn schools and neighborhoods. or is it that the black population just can’t make it on their own.

Score: 0
1commonsense

3:07 PM on May 15, 2011

The student who admitted to the orignal grafitti in the bathroom at Seaholm is BLACK! I, along with many of my fellow parents of Seaholm students will be contacting the school and school district administrators on Monday to ask what their plans are for “setting the record straight” with regard to this story. All of this time and effort spent trying to correct a problem ….. that wasn’t.

Come with me if you want to live

3 Responses to As predicted; Seaholm “hate crime” was a hate hoax

1. Phil says:

I just knew there would be Celtic/Germanic looking girls in the club. The most easily influenced humans in the world are those current young Celtic/Germanic women. It’s such a damn shame.

2. Frank Toliver says:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Another HOAX!

I KNEW IT!! WE ALL DID!! Suck it diversity lovers.

Oh I am sure it will be touted as ‘raising awareness’! LOL! I don’t need my awareness raised as I already knew it! I’m so aware, I’m friggin psychic!

3. LOL!

For the last time: BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT PC!

They make fun of White liberal lefties and their PC agenda.

As far as this comment, “Why is it, that only the “white” nations on earth, are the ones that must be infused with and embrace diversity and multiculturalism? Where is the multi-culti and diversity in Latin America, Africa, The Middle East etc..? ”

It’s already there. Africa is not a nation. It’s a continent with several different countries, hundreds of different cultures, languages and dialects and multi-religious.

India is one small country with all that going on.

The Middle East – again a region with multi-everything.

There is a PC push amongst the intelligentsia in all these places and they have their “liberal media” too.

In India the liberal PC media pedastalizes the minority Christian and Muslim Indians while demonizing the majority Hindu.

I’ll have to wander on over there and leave this comment.