Occupy Wall Street kids want jobs in the multicult, that no longer exist

That’s what Occupy Wall Street is. They were promised that if they loved non-whites enough, and lived to serve them, they would get a middle class lifestyle. This worked for decades.

It’s no longer working. The multiculturalism industry gave them paper shuffling jobs that were a higher EROEI (energy returned on energy invested) than being independent people. But those jobs have been cut, and everything is going to get cut even more. People who have cushy positions today will be “occupying the street” next year, and more the year after that.

For the past 50 years, since the “Great Society” we have become a country built on bullshit. Since 1979 the economy has been contracting, and only debt has kept the illusion of growth.

I have long been predicting the demise of the anti-racism industry. They don’t do anything productive, and yet they collect billions, if not tens of billions, in paychecks. The anti-racism/multicult industry is a huge bribe of middle class whites to go along with “anti-racism” which is of course nothing but anti-white-ism. When this incentive is gone, all bets are off.

If there is one thing I understand about white multiculters, is that they like their paycheck and their cushy lifestyle. Their devotion to the multicult is all about the money. When that incentive disappears, the “default liberal” middle class is done. They will have nowhere to go, except our camp.

We are going to have lots of disenfranchised people, myself included. Of course I have been preparing myself for this for years, so I might get lucky. Then again, maybe not. The best Navy Seal or Olympic swimmer can drown in a tsunami.

Barring total and sudden “doom,” we have to get people living a new way — local industry, local farming, local processing, and sharing. Sharing housing, cars, and tasks of living.

It’s too bad people are waiting to the very last minute. I know poor people in their 20’s who absolutely do not want to do anything but hang out and watch movies and play videogames and just barely make their bills. They don’t have to beg for food yet, so they don’t have to wake up quite yet. Hit that snooze button for another 5 minutes! I know a guy who likes to drink a lot, and spends a good amount of his meager paycheck on beer. I offered to give him a beer making kit to make his own beer. He could even sell it to his friends. He said “No, I’m not into that kind of thing. I don’t have the patience.” OK, whatever.

When this Reserve Army of the Idle is forced to actually make their own beer, dig their own potatoes, et cetera, we are going to have a very different country, and a very different culture.

About Rob

Come with me if you want to live

25 Responses to Occupy Wall Street kids want jobs in the multicult, that no longer exist

1. Ryu says:

Wow! You offered him a beer making kit! That’s very white of you. It was generous.

I used to work in a pharmacy and I too have seen the same people come in day after day, buying a 12 pack or 18 pack. I’m starting to think that the only sin is not having any ambition – the jews I can understand, but just to give up and become a “consumer” isn’t very satisfying.

Yes and if he got good at it, I could have gotten him a wheat grinder and a sprouter, and he could make his own malt from 50 pound bags of wheat or barley. Then it would be REALLY cheap, like 20 cents a bottle. He has about 5 guys he hangs out, and they all know other people. He could do a little business selling beer to people he knows! Duh! Technically illegal, but at such a small level it’s extremely unlikely to be enforced.

A beer/wine supply guy I know in passing sells alcohol stills. They are legal to sell, but not legal to use. One is supposed to get a special government license to operate an ethanol still, but he told me that since he started selling them, he’s sold a couple dozen of them to Ron Paul supporter types. That gave me a lot of hope. (Note to any LEO types/hatewatchers reading this — I do not own a still, nor do I know any of the aforementioned still purchasers, nor do I make or sell any alcoholic beverages, because I do not have the time to do this, and my wife won’t let me use the kitchen)

Now imagine milliions of beer drinkers producing their own booze. So much money would stay in our local economies instead of flowing out to Anheiser-Busch and Seagrams and such. The homebrewing market, if it got big enough, might even support local farmers, or maybe farmers and a processing place that makes the “malt” stuff out of the raw materials.

Economic relocalization would solve several of our problems in one fell swoop.

The lack of ambition truly is a sin. My old friend Yankee Jim used to say “people aren’t going to join us until they are eating out of garbage cans.” I think he was quoting a certain leader from the 1930’s. The “winterhilfe campaign,” incidentally, is one of the key factors that propelled NS to power. The most staunch and early supporters of NS were farmers, according to this book:

These farmers contributed the food and supplies and jobs for the NSDAP’s Winterhilfe campaign.

You see how, in this one instance, our side managed the energy? And look what happened! That’s why it all comes down to managing the energy.

2. urbandumpsterdiver says:

Well done article my friend. it completely encapsulates what I’ve been practicing and preaching for years. This is precisely why I got into freeganism and getting out of the corporate mindless buying machine.

3. Trainspotter says:

“Occupy Wall Street kids want jobs in the multicult, that no longer exist
    That’s what Occupy Wall Street is. They were promised that if they loved non-whites enough, and lived to serve them, they would get a middle class lifestyle.”

It’s funny because it’s true. I well remember watching the hordes of young and adoring white goofballs swooning over the Kenyan back in 07/08, and thinking, “They have absolutely no idea what is coming. These people will be fortunate to be a Chief Burger Flipper in a few years, and it couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch.” The smug, self satisfied looks of three years ago are long gone.

Of course, many good and decent people are being ruined as well, and it’s been a damn shame to watch. At least The Long Emergency, offering some small recompense, has been agreeable enough to mete out swift economic justice to the young, white worshipers of the Kenyan. That’s the thing about reality: as bad as it can be, it is usually courteous enough to offer at least some consolations.

Yes, I was the first to realize this, it seems. Spread this meme far and wide — Occupy Wall Street is full of would be professional multicultists for whom there was no job. The diversity lifeboat is now full, and there are no more middle class salaries for “allies” of the multicult.

I guess these kids are too good to go work on dairy farms or landscapers, what with their “fancy edumucations” and all. I look forward to the day when these would-be diversity managers find themselves trying to work on a job that Mexican cliques consider their “occupied territory.”

• urbandumpsterdiver says:

Trainspotter – well said.

To me it’s absolute lunacy to advocate the destruction of our people through rampant immigration and outsourcing of jobs! When I lived in CA, white people actually thought it was perfectly OK to hire illegal mestizos. They somehow thought by hiring these people they were saving money. Many of them flat didn’t care about their race, their God is money. They’re money junkies and they do not care whom they trample on as long as they make an extra buck.

Diversity is our strength, yeah right. I used to hear the right and the left parrot that same clap trap ad nauseum. Now our white men are demoralized, depressed and defeated. All that diversity gave us was more debt slavery and less white men getting married and producing white babies.

That is why I never ever miss a chance to pump up a young white man. I make sure and tell him a little bit of our Aryan history and how our people made this world a better place. The amount of white guilt instilled in our youth is mind boggling. I tell him screw college, do your own thing. You’re going to spend a boatload of money through student loan debt that will keep you a slave the rest of your life!

I’ve told my nephews and I will be teaching them to buy cheap land and houses (there are plenty in tax sales across the nation) to occupy. If a majority of thinkers like us occupy small towns and take over, we will run the show. Either we run the show or the anti-whites run the show and the latter would not be a pretty picture.

Part of my solution is for our youth to occupy small towns, buy up cheap houses and land and create their own self sustaining cities, cities that cannot be taken over by the enemy.

IO

That’s a great plan, UDD! it is a plan for people to manage their own energy, which is the beginning of true liberty and racial sovereignty. Tell them not to advertise that it is a pro-White community, at least while their numbers are few. I really think the pro-White movement is akin to the Mormons of 1850, when there were extermination orders on Mormons and they were hated and persecuted. But if we don’t advertise our affiliations, we can grow our numbers with less chance of being bothered by .gov and the “anti-hate” rackets.

• uh says:

You have the right ideas.

We have to grow beyond Yggdrasil’s unfortunate phrase “white nationalism” and adapt to real conditions, which call for white localism.

Let’s try it out. White Localism.

White Localism. White Localist.

A little too near locust, but I think it broadcasts the message well enough.

Anything with “white” in front of it is going to be controversial. There’s nothing controversial about “black nationalism” or “Hispanic nationalism” or “Zionism.” There’s no point in running away from “nationalism.” It’s a good word — it refers to “Natio” or birth. White-born-ism it could be called — rooted in Nature and Biology.

4. Even now, only a shrinking minority of white kids go on to college. And even among the “educated” I am beginning to hear things I have never heard before. Like yesterday, in the back seat of my cab…2 White co-eds making programmatic, anti-Jewish remarks.

5. AWM says:

A wise man once said that as long as there are men, there will be a market for gambling, women, and liquor. As the former two aren’t an option for me, I spent a couple of hundred bucks on a hell of a stainless-steel, double-reflux distiller, and now make 190 proof crystal clear ‘shine each weekend. I give it away right now (including to local LE!), with my insignia on it, so they know it is the “good stuff,” and who makes it. I have good cover, as a physician, I can at least say it is for “medicinal” purposes – transform my trust agreement to “Primum Non Nocere,” into commerce (I am the typical over-educated, underskilled White guy).

Presto, 2nd job, for when the health care ferris wheel finally comes off its’ axle and starts crushing all of the clueless carnival-goers — i.e. the federal kickback/taxpayer ponzi scheme that is Medicare/Medicaid.

Mike

Wow you are an MD? That’s impressive.

Distillation is a very powerful process. If you make good money off it, make sure you buy your inputs from a local farmer, even if you have to “special order” him to grow something, such as corn. Did you know that corn sugar is better than cane sugar for distillation? Something about the chemical makeup of the different sugars. I’d be psyched if I could make money selling corn to a local distiller.

• AWM says:

“Wow you are an MD?” 10-4, but just a lowly Internal Medicine doc, doing outpatient care.

Like I said, I’ve been training and doing since being an adult, and so don’t know how to do anything else. So I augment… read herbal medicine stuff in the spare time, field medicine too, re-learn distillation (yep, corn is better, but a 50 lbs. bag of cane is less than 20 bucks at Sam’s, and I’m still in the perfecting stage). You inspired me enough that I actually planted my first garden this year, after building above ground boxes and did a modified “square foot gardening” complete with pseudo-Mel’s Mix. The results were okay – but I’m clearly not a green thumb like you must be with those melons you were showing off.

Eventually, we have a farmer’s market a short bike ride away, where I’ll partner with the producers (I live on an island that still has farmers/crops) of grains. I shoot also, which is great because I have a patient who will reload for me in exchange for samples of prescription medicine and some distilled “medicine” (just for cleaning purposes).

As you know, the bartering/networking thing is a “two birds with one stone” thing – getting to know and team up with other resilient folks. Most of these people “get it” but are just quiet, going about their business, and are invariably White.

The hardest part through all of this is my wife. She thinks it is eccentric, and approaches my “hobbies” with detached amusement. Trust me, she has had all of the same facts presented to her, but just cannot sever the Materialist American Dream cord.

Mike

I have the same problem. I look forward someday to having my own living space and my own kitchen, as the womens don’t allow me to mess aorund with stuff like making beer, et cetera, as it would “make a mess.”

That’s great how you are doing the “resilient community” thing! The resilient communities will do very well, assuming they win any attempted raids. You should read the Alex Scarrow books, “Last Light” and “Afterlight.” In Afterlight it is the post crash world. The one thing I disagree with Scarrow is the British survival community has a couple of Jamaicans in it, and he’s a bit of a “mangina.” I bet his editors told him to include some “diversity” in the post crash world. Jim Kunstler’s “World Made By Hand” book are all White, which is way more realistic. I doubt the post-crash communities, in the absence of “anti-racist authorities” are going to voluntarily include diversity.

Despite this, the Scarrow books are a good read.

6. anon987 says:

lol they tend to do that.

SWPLs all want to do organic farming and build their own furniture now. All of a sudden, we’re the coolest people on the block. White, free and 21.

7. Lorne says:

‘White guilt’ may hang on a little longer, but even that ingrained impulse, which the Establishment has spent untold billions developing and nuturing, will not survive a few months of SWPL going hungry.

8. Pingback: Cops versus welfare recipients in NYC | Mindweapons in Ragnarok

9. Pingback: Cops versus welfare recipients in NYC | WHITE POWER FORUM BLOG Skinhead Nazi Discussions

10. Pingback: Cops vs. Welfare Recipients in NYC