RIP Jonathan Bowden

1962-2012

About Rob

Come with me if you want to live

8 Responses to RIP Jonathan Bowden

1. DD says:

Are you serious? Dead? When did this happen? He is not old. WTF??

RIP Jon.

2. Bowden in fine shape mentally. Not physically. HardRights must emphasize physical culture, 2-3 hours of solid exercise every day, even if its only de-weeding the turnips, Kievsky-style. That’ll keep your mind alive and healthy…longer.

3. DD says:

Definitely. I work out religiously. It is shocking how many white guys don’t. I notice that gun-lovers are usually chubby (I mean no offense guys, so don’t get all huffy, you notice it too).

4. Tomas de Torquemada says:

From the England First site:

5. anon334 says:

WNs value physical fitness more than other types of rightists. You’re right that guns nuts are some serious fatsos. Southern conservatives are fat too.

• DD says:

Yeah dude, I was just making an observation. I hope I didn’t upset gunner or Southerners, but it is true. It seems that a lot of guys may think that because they have the weaponry to defend themselves that they need not be in shape. It is the idea that a man must be in shape for defense, since we have guns for that it no longer matters. A man should be in shape for it’s own sake, it is right.

6. Freedom Cobra says:

We lost our finest living intellectual! RIP , Mr. Bowden.

7. ritarabbit says:

I’m a newbie so I wasn’t familiar with Mr. Bowden. I found this on recording on Counter-Current’s website and I’m going to listen to it shortly. Thought I’d pass it along. http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/Bowden-WestBitesBack.mp3 or here: http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/03/jonathan-bowdens-western-civilization-bites-back/

Rita Rabbit