Holocaust education is child abuse, including child abuse of Jewish kids

Full movie Defamation here.

Go to 38:45, “We need to play on that guilt.” Thanks Suzanne Prince, you’re a peach for that great quote!

I had an insight about this movie, and that was when the Israeli teacher forced the kids to say, “I want you to tell your feelings about the Holocaust,” and the trips to Yad Vashem and Auschwitz and telling the kids that the old Polish men are out to get them. That’s cultish child abuse. If I saw White nationalists doing this to their kids, I’d tell them they were dead wrong. You NEVER demand children to have some feelings. You let kids be kids. You can require them to exercise, to study, but their feelings belong to them and them alone. Their feelings are not the goshdarn business of any adults; not even their parents.

If any of you know Jews out there, if the Holocaust thing comes up, show them the clips from Defamation with the high school kids, and ask them if they don’t think that’s cultish child abuse.

Also, consider that it costs you nothing to say, “yeah, I’m a Jew too, and I hate the wimp libel implied in the Holocaust. I looked up history and found that the Rothschilds basically overthrew European aristocracy and have controlled Europe since Napoleon. Also, the Bolsheviks killed tens of millions of Europeans. So we have given as good as we’ve gotten. The whole Holocaust thing is a lopsided view of history — for all the trains and gas chambers and mass shootings, we’ve done exactly the same thing. Why do you think the Ukrainians and Baltic people welcomed the Nazis and joined them in droves? Becuase the Bolsheviks had been killing and oppressing them terribly — Bolsheviks being US, JEWS. Germans didn’t say they were fighting “Jews,” they qualified it. They said the enemy was “Judeo-Bolshevism.”

The wimp libel should be taken as an insult and a damned lie. Jews have never been merely passive victims of history, though the wimp libel is a useful lie for Jewish leaders to propagate.

Also, the old line about “we’ve been persecuted for 5,000 years” is an admission that your people have been dirty rotten scoundrels for 5 millenia. When a landlord or employer is interviewing a potential employee or tenant, if that prospect says, “Yeah, my last landlord/employer was a really bad guy, a mean guy who did terrible things to me, and I was a good worker/tenant,” you KNOW that the bad guy wasn’t the previous landlord/employer, the bad guy is the guy in front of you. When someone says, “everybody before me was mean to me,” that person is the bad guy who did something to deserve it. That’s a hard reality.

So watch this movie if you haven’t already. That’s cult child abuse, and Jews do it to their own.

There’s no reason we can’t get younger generations of Jewish kids to rebel against the old guard. I’m sure a lot of them are sick of the wimp libel.

Organized Jewry understand that it’s easier to weaken your enemy, than to fight them directly. And the enemy we seek to weaken are bad for everybody. I’m certainly not out to get ordinary Jews living their lives; I see the enemy as Organized Jewry; as the neocons, the bankers. I would like to drive a wedge between these elites and ordinary Jews. This is an important feature of WN 2.0 as well. It might be easier to convince Jewish kids that their parents and grandparents and rabbis and Abe Foxman are full of crap, and that a new generation is a new start, like Yoav Shamir argues in his excellent movie. They can reject the Holocaust libel and the stupid paranoia about “the gentiles” (in scare quotes – don’t Jews and Gentiles all bleed red?). Jewish paranoia should be mocked as outdated and silly, and the Holocaust version of history dismissed as the wimp libel.

There’s another movie that touches on this theme — the old guard Jews trying to maintain the hate, and the younger generation of Jewish kids who kind of blow it all off. It’s called Heights:

Watch this movie! There’s great scenes between the Jewish guy and his rabbi trying to break up his engagement with the White girl. The rabbi tries to get the Jewish guy to reconnect with his Jewish roots and dump the “shikse” (he uses the term to describe the blonde girl). It’s just not happening — the young Jew is completely indifferent. That’s very good for us, and it’s not necessarily bad for Jews to walk away from the Jewish Holocaust Cult and wimp libel. Through the whole movie, the Jewish guy just wants to be a very ordinary, rather conservative American with a white picket fence who would never give a second thought to the Holocaust. There’s a twist of course, but I’m not going to give that away.

In one of the very last scenes, the blonde girl is with a Welsh guy, and he notices a door on the roof of an apartment building and asks, “what’s behind that door?” and convinces her to go through the door. Inside is an old church. In other words — her heritage. And she returns to it. Rent it on Netflix, you’ll be amazed that this got through the censors. Hipster Anti-Semitism at its finest!

About Rob

Come with me if you want to live

45 Responses to Holocaust education is child abuse, including child abuse of Jewish kids

1. “If you manage to use Social Circle Game and Fake Jewish Identity Game to deprogram even one Jew, good for you! Totally legal — nothing Foxman can Jew about it at all.”

I’ve thought about doing this. All I’d really need is a can of brown spray-on hair color and a pair of glasses (which I already have). What can they really do about it?

Isn’t it a fantastic idea? There’s a Jewish look, but there’s ample exceptions. Scarlett Johansson is a Jewess. Learn the bar mitzvah ceremony and prayers, the kaddish, learn the customs, get one of those “Joys of Yddish” books all about Jewish customs so you can pass a rudimentary test of knoweldge of Jewish culture. Make sure you can name a gog that you attended as a kid. What’s a rabbi, what’s a cantor, what’s a mitzvah. How many mitzvot (plural) are there? (613).

Of course only mention your (LOL) Jewishness in passing. Who’s your favorite intellectual? Norman Finkelstein of course.

Talk about how Germany should be let off the hook already, it’s time to forgive Germany. Guilt tripping Germany for all time is making the Jewish people sick, it’s not healthy, it’s time to move on already. And why do we guitl trip America, why did taxpayers pay 30 million for the USHMM (US Holocaust Memorial Musuem) couldn’t some Jewish bankers write a check to build that thing?

I’m willing to bet there are Jews who already agree with all this. Do your part to push these memes along in the Jewish community. Jewish Holocaustianity and liberalism are really rotten to the core. I’m sure there are lots of people who can smell the stink and are sick of it. Be the man or woman who says, “that stinks. Yechh!” Tear down this wall, Mr. Gorbachov!

• Sam Barber says:

Will do.

• “Scarlett Johansson is a Jewess.”

This is true. but Scarlett Johansson isn’t calling for Germany to be let off the hook––which to some Jews is the equivalent of a WN calling for white women to blanda upp. I think if you’re going to be spreading crimethink, you should make some effort to look the part.

Should I just make up a gog that I “attended” as a kid? Eventually I’d run into someone whose cousin’s daughter is my age, oh did you know Rachel Weiss, etc.

2. DaveL says:

Sad how jews were “kept” in ghettos and had to “dance” to the tune of their religious
    masters.
    Now they live in a “mental” ghetto created by those same rabbis to remain forever an
    anathema to all of mankind.
    Total waste of a human (?) life .

3. Anonymous says:

So you are saying YKW are abusing their own children?

Um… ….

*cares*

Yes, but the abuse of their kids makes them grow up to abuse us.

That’s why you should care.

• doomdigit says:

A while ago I read articles about German students who actually committed suicide after studying the Holocaust. I’ll see if I can find the articles sometime.

If you think about it, the strategy for teaching the Holocaust is doomed to fail. Mostly Jews are going to keep caring about the Holocaust, and the amusing thing is that some of them actually adopt Nazi arguments to prove that they are more victimy than the other victims.

I have been to several camps, and I do not recall one book store selling books about how to prevent such a thing from happening again. You could argue such books would be too political, but there have always been political conflicts associated with the memorial sites. For one, the Auschwitz convent, but more amusing to me are all the Soviet plaques about the evils of fascism. Nothing political about Soviet scribblings, eh? Never mind the fact that certain archives were closed for a long time because the contents might be considered libelous. So you can’t deny the Holocaust but apparently you can seal archives about the Holocaust.

The camps are essentially atrocity amusement parks. “Step this way, ladies and gentlemen, atrocities were committed here!” This strategy is bound to fail at some point because future generations are not going to feel guilty forever. In Westerbork * I saw visitors walking their dogs, which is forbidden for obvious reasons.

* Anne Frank! Thqueeeeeeeea! I actually do accept the Holocaust as fact, more or less, but I was utterly disgusted to hear people squeeaing about Anne Frank books in the Bergen-Belsen book store. Of all the books on different subjects they could have selected they chose the familiar.

Doomdigit,

The Holocaust narrative falls apart the moment you point out that you are giving Jewish kids a complex by not telling them how their ancestors actually killed at least ten million Russians and Ukrainians people before Hitler even became Chancellor, counting the Holodomor and the 1918-1921 Civil War.

Did you know that Russian fought a vicious Civil War against the Bolsheviks for three years? Right after WWI? If they hadn’t been sapped so hard by WWI, they might have won. Also the Bolshies were getting big funding from the Rothschilds et al, to beat the Whites. It wasn’t a slam dunk. The Reds could have lost, and tehy would have been traeted quite brutally afterwards — it would have been a Holocaust about 20 years sooner.

Nowadays with high tech in wars it will be more than Pulemyot Maxim. It will be NBC, death squads, drones.

What I suspect is that if there’s a Civil War again, they might lose control of the army. The army might go rogue on them, and turn against them.

The ruling elites are like fucking Caligula. Their biggest worries are a successful internal mutiny, and then them on trial.

WN blogs make the internal mutiny more likely. Heck even Michael Savage is talking about how awful a civil war would be. But the civil war, if it comes, will be between factions of ZOG, and all factions might be bad guys. It will be like the end of a Quentin Tarantino movie like Reservoir Dogs where, after the criminals pull the job, they all start killing each other so they won’t have to split up the pie so small. ZOG factions will be fighting over scraps and “arming the rebels” (i.e. us) against their faction enemy.

Arming the rebels; what could possibly go wrong? LOL.

4. clytemnestra57 says:

I watched the “high school field trip to Auschwitz” segment of Defamation and child abuse is the best definition of what they did to those poor Israeli teens. Something truly tragic and terrible was being documented in this segment.

Prior to arriving there, those kids didn’t stand out any more than sweet, innocent, high-spirited, and slightly mischievous adolescents anywhere in the mood. Oh, the kids had a certain amount of trepidation. One poor kid talked about “everybody hating us,” but overall they still had a certain sunny, optimistic disposition.

But by the time they had finished their tour of Auswchwitz, these rather normal kids had been broken down into crying, cringing, sniveling, paranoid JEWS with a predisposition to hate anyone who was not Jewish and impugn the worst motives on them.

There were two pretty little teenage girls who happened on two elderly Polish farmers. The old guys knew they didn’t have a chance with the young things, so they flirted with them in that way older men do with women who are too young for them. They teased them and the terrified girls recoiled like the two old duffers had threatened their very lives. If those same two men had teased them before that field trip, the girls would have humored them.

Very sad and very scary to watch. I didn’t know who to feel sorrier for after watching the high school field trip to Auschwitz, the young Israelis themselves or any Gentile who would cross their paths in the future. Yikes.

• Mark Robinson says:

Group cohesion is everything.

• X says:

“I didn’t know who to feel sorrier for after watching the high school field trip to Auschwitz, the young Israelis themselves or any Gentile who would cross their paths in the future.”

The Gentiles, always.

5. I’m not sure I buy into any kind of ‘good jew’, ‘bad jew’ philosophy, but, as the red negro said, “by any means necessary”.

6. Phil says:

Mindweapon,

Here is a story I just found. A story that claims that New York city officials are allowing Hasidic jews to deny others access to housing in Brooklyn.

“Minority Groups: NYC is letting Hasids Shut Us Out of Brooklyn Housing”
    gothamist.com/2013/05/09/minority_groups_charge_discriminati.php

7. Mark Robinson says:

Hey MW, what do you make of the Cleveland Rape Dungeon? What surprised me is the lack of rage and anger in the media.

8. RobRoySimmons says:

Yes it is a cult, but IMO attacking the locus of the cult but letting the little ones run free behind you is a mistake. Of course the entire right does this on about everything they attempt. EG; the Obama cult, the right wing spews its ineffective vitriol against the totem, Obama, but allows the little cultists and the minders to remain free of any sense of responsibility.

Now to piss off the Jewsers, stop inflating this cult with grand metaphysical explanations, this is just not Aryan.

I dont’ think I inflated it with grand metaphysical explanations. I think it’s possible that Judaism is going to dissolve itself by ending circumcision and bar mitzvahs and Holocaustism. Kids don’t need that shit, and this generation or the next of them will figure that out.

• RobRoySimmons says:

Some do, so they can gather the superstitous women folk into their all knowing cult. Which I find totally ironic since most of the time these jewser cults use nazi imagery then act like total beta girls sitting around bitching about the alpha woman. Of course I find this strange because I look upon the Germans as the alpha men of the twentieth century.

I’ll use this image, a bunch of jews in suits sitting around a conference table discussing the sheep fleecing and attendant hooker and blow party afterwards (Eyes Wide Shut) , but coming down the street are two tall confident men wearing tastefully tailored leather trench coats and carrying small notebooks as they proceed to interogate the clowns of the judaic cult.

We ask the questions.

• RobRoySimmons says:

My last post to this thread I promise. We have to be confident men in a dystopic world, I’ll give a real world example.

As a family unit I had to sit thru an Apatow movie called “This is 40”, basic jew shlock, neurotic nonsense, but life is a compromise. The male lead is Paul Ruud and the female lead is his real world wife a gorgeous blue eyed blonde actress. So there is a scene where some low life vermin jew friend of Ruud’s pulls the jew card on the wife of Ruud and then Ruud allows his goy wife a totally undeserved humilitation.

Teachable moment here folks, I turn to the family and go, “This is what you get when you get involved with jews, do you want this, do you want to drag your family into this kind of relationship?”

But I made them sit thru a rerun of a Nicolas Sparks movie with that Efron character and his gorgeous blue eyed blonde object of affection as a young white man acts in a virtous strong manner. Denise’s comments and critiques of this would be greatly appreciated.

What’s the name of the Nicholas Sparks movie? I should see tese movies.

• RobRoySimmons says:

Well here is where I would trust Denise’s intuitions about movies. I think it was called “The Lucky One” in short a marine combat vet finds a pic of a girl and then tracks her down in Louisiana. Not high art by any means but it looks like the kind of movies that should be ok for a young white person to take lessons from. But then again Denise could find that Santa Claus is a “crypto.”

9. Snake says:

*dons IDF t-shirt* “Our people were total faggots just taking it from the Germans like that! At least the Bielski partisans killed some Polish goyim alongside Natzies! Warsaw? Out of 4.5 million only several thousand had chutzpah? *spits* At least Genrikh Yagoda stood up for us! Did you ever see The Night Porter?”

10. oogenhand says:

Reblogged this on oogenhand and commented:
    Exaggerating the Holocaust could blind Jews to their REAL enemies…

11. ZOGWHORE says:

AWESOME MEME!!! – I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS!!!! – I STUDIED JEWISH CULTURE WHEN I WAS IN MY TEENS, AND HAVE PLAYED THE BLONDE-HAIRED, BLUE EYED BOY WITH A ‘QUARTER JEWISH’ BACKGROUND FOR YEARS. JUST THE OTHER DAY I MET AN ISRAELI TOURIST WHO ACTED ALL FRIENDLY AND I CASUALLY SUGGESTED THAT I AM A PROUD DIASPORA JEW – EVEN THOUGH I WAS RAISED CATHOLIC, I TOLD HIM THAT I AM JEWISH ‘IN MY HEART’ AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP ISRAEL AND THE CAUSE OF JEWS – THE FUCKER RELAXED AND STARTED COMING OUT WITH PURE ANTI-GOY VENOM AND TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD COME BACK INTO THE FOLD AND EMBRACE JUDAISM AGAIN – I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS CONCERNED THAT THERE MAY NOT BE A FUTURE FOR JEWS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE WELL INFORMED ABOUT THEIR GROUP-THINK AND ETHNOCENTRIC TRIBALISM – MAYBE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ‘HOLOCAUST’ AGAIN IF JEWS BECOME TOO POWERFUL AGAIN? – THE JEW WAS A BIT CONFUSED WITH ME AND I COULD SEE HIS NEUROTIC SYNAPSES GOING THROUGH A MELTDOWN – I TOLD HIM THAT I WITNESS ANTI-SEMITISM EVERYWHERE AND I AM CONCERNED THAT THE INTERNET IS EXPOSING JEWS – MAYBE JEWS HAVE TO BE MORE ASSIMILATED WITH THE LOCAL SOCIETIES THEY LIVE IN – THIS DROVE THE FUCKER WILD AND HE WENT ON WITH ‘HOLOHAUX’ GUILT TRIPPING, THEN I GUILTRIPPED HIM ABOUT THE UKRAINIAN HOLDOMOR AND THE ARMENIAN HOLOCAUST – THE FUCKER WENT INTO SPASMS OF RAGE – TRY IT – IT REALLY FUN!!!

@ZOGWHORE,

THat’s funny. I thought once again I had an original idea, but you were already doing all this.

The older fanatic Jews aren’t changing their mind, of course. I hope if you talk to younger Jews, like in their 20’s, or indifferent Jews, ask them what they thing about “getting bar mitzvahed.” Lead them to the question, “Did it feel like something that should have been a spiritual rite of passage, is instead about getting presents, getting bribed with stuff that will end up in a landfill. Stereos, expensive toys, having some celebrity come perform at your bar mitzvah (who gives a fuck about celebrities!).

Didn’t it all feel empty, and wrong?

Wouldn’t you rather have had an American Indian rite of passage, where you had to go camp by yourself in the mountains for a week and not die?

Wouldn’t you rather go on a Vision Quest, than get bar mitzvahed? Note how the the 13 year old boy is not doing something; something is being done to him. He’s not bar mitzvah-ing; he’s getting bar mitzvahed. Ouch!

Human life on earth is changing rapidly. I’m pretty sure that consumerism is a form of society that is not going to continue much longer in the future. There will always be manufacturing, farming and trade of course, but it won’t necessarily be organized around a perpetual growth economy and advertising and credit.

When the economy becomes less consumerist, Jews themselves will have to change, and in the next form of society, they won’t have leverage and influence like they have now. Even now it’s declining, as the economic contraction sets in.

People are in the stage where they are losing faith in the Corn Syrup Cornucopia, but are holding on with government checks. Jobs? What were those? Immigrants have jobs, and people with connections.

The economy is no longer able to absorb more office workers to answer phones and make a middle class wage. That’s over. That was supposd to be a sort of social guarantee. Sure the manufacturing jobs are gone, but you can still be an office worker. Oh, wait, there’s Indians, never mind. Got office work taken care of. OK, “go crazy” (LOL) and be disabled, and we’ll give you a crazy check.

But not everyone can get a crazy check. The government may go bankrupt, and shortly after millions of people will have no income. The government will have to take some kind of drastic measures, or be rendered totally impotent. FEMA Camps, or an admission that they can’t keep the paychecks flowing, and essentially give up control of the country. Become the Republic of the District of Columbia.

Americans are not quite yet ready to take their spare time and actually produce stuff for themselves. If they did, they could save themselves by producing wealth (food, booze, car sharing) that is far less mediated by the Centralized Economy. 70% of the American economy is consumer spending.

They cut us off, we cut them off. Sure, the elites are global. But Americans can very well cut off a huge river of profits by producing for ourselves nad trading among ourselves.

They are going to cut us off because they have to do so; they massively mismanaged the economy, and are in debt to the whole world, and they’ve been stealing and gaming the world economy like crazy. 85 billion dollars a month here, 85 billion dollars a month there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money here.

So the whole Microsoft fortune, every month. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THEY KILLED THEIR CORN SYRUP CORNUCOPIA MIND CONTROL DYSGENIC DIVERSITY DYSTOPIA GROWTH ECONOMIC SYSTEM, IN NO TIME! THIS FUCKER COULD HAVE GONE ON FOR CENTURIES! THANK HEAVENS IT WON’T!

• Attila says:

Sounds like an interesting experiment —- it’s fun to snd out some cues and make them wonder what your background really is. The 1st question is usually – “Are you J#wish”?”. Another good one to throw out is — “Not as far as I know- but who knows?”—- LOL. I usually tease them by saying that I listen to Kol Israel every night (and I often do, they got some interesting hybrid Euro-Semitic pop music- check out Reshet Gimel on the web.)

12. RobRoySimmons says:

I remember one of the neocons talking about being sent to holocaust camp for two whole weeks of living like what they said camp life was like. No telling if it ended in a group shower or anything. I can’t remember who it was, maybe that DAvid Horowitz but don’t hold me to it.

13. Hipster Racist says:

The holocaust museums are psychological conditioning intended to induce a kind of PTSD. The anger is directed outward, towards the “goy.”

Christianity works in a similar way, but with an opposite direction: the images and story of Jesus being tortured to death “for your sins” are intended to produce guilt.

Same thing with slavery education, blacks are meant to feel angry and desire revenge, the whites are meant to feel ashamed and seek forgiveness.

MW I first became a fan when you wrote the article on OD about holocaust education as religious indoctrination by way of a clever illustration about how the stars on the GOP elephant logo were turned upside down, a subtle promotion of Satanism. I think you meant that as an analogy with a bit of your tongue in your cheek, a way of understanding symbols. You got a hostile reaction for promoting “conspiracy theories” though.

Yes, Judaism is child abuse. Mutilating baby penises, inducing paranoid delusions of persecution, promoting secret hatred for your neighbors, disloyalty to the nation, etc.

Like Islam, Judaism is incompatible with the West and White people.

Yeah, that change in the GOP stars was very sinister. The Repubs have returned to their Reconstructionist roots — they are a nasty, yecchy bunch of people. They win the limbo contest (how low can you go?) with the Democrats even!

14. ZOGSLUT says:

THIS IS A REALLY INTERESTING TOPIC BECAUSE IT CUTS TO THE HEART OF HEBREW PSCHOLOGY AND HOW IT AFFECTS THE SOCIETIES THAT SIZEABLE AMOUNTS OF HEEBS LIVE IN – MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THERE IS A PROFOUND SPIRITUAL DISCONNECT AND ALIENATION EXPERIENCED BY MOST JEWS – THEY ARE PROFOUNDLY MATERIALIST (NOTHING NEW THERE) – AND THE RESULT OF LIVING AN OVERLY MATERIALISTIC EXISTENCE RESULTS IN NIHILSIM, ALIENATION FROM ONES FELLOWS, FEELINGS OF ‘BEING BETTER’ THAN OTHERS, AND THE LIKE. jEWS BY NATURE ARE UNFORTUNATE CREATURES – AT LEAST CAUCASIANS HAVE SOME SORT OF CHRISTIAN/MYSTICAL COSMOLOGICAL CULTURAL OUTLOOK THAT PROVIDES FOR HOPE AND ENCOURAGES POSITIVITY TOWARDS ONES LIFE CONDITIONS – JEWS O.T.O.H ARE NIHILISTIC BY NATURE AND ARE REVOLTING AGAINST THE DOMINANT CULTURAL PARADIGMS OF EACH SOCIETY THAT THEY LIVE IN – THEY ARE PROFOUNDLY INSECURE – AND WHILE THIS IS DANGEROUS TO THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THEIR NASTY ETHNOCENTRIC GROUPTHINK AND ACTIONS – THIS SHOWS HOW THEY ARE INHERENTLY WEAK BY NATURE – AND THIS IS WHERE MINDWEAPONS CAN COME INTO PLAY – VERY EFFECTIVELY – I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE THE CONDESCENDING SCHOOLTEACHER TO EVERY JEW I MEET – THEY ARE REALLY NOT HAPPY PEOPLE – AND LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY….BUT YOU POOR CAUCASIAN AMERICANS ARE LIVING UNDER SUCH A NASTY VERSION OF JEWISH CULTURAL PREDOMINANCE – WHENEVER I MENTION THE WORD ‘ JEW’ IN PRIVATE DISCOURSE IN AMERICA – EVERYONE JUST ACTS COY AND SHORT FOR WORDS – ITS ALMOST FUCKING PAVLOVIAN HOW THAT NASTY LITTLE TRIBE HAVE GOT PEOPLE LOOKING OVER THEIR SHOULDER – WHETHER THIS BE IN FRANCE, THE UK, SWEDEN – OR EVEN JAPAN – ‘FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS’ IS DEFINITELY REAL IN MOST PEOPLES PSYCHES – IT TRULLY IS AMAZING HOW ZOG HAS GOT PEOPLE CENSORING THEMSELVES – THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN OPENLY DISS THE TRIBE IS IN EASTERN EUROPE/RUSSIA – AND BY GOD – THOSE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO LIVE UNDER JUDAIO/BOLSHEVIK RULE….MY WORDS OF ADVICE – DONT GIVE A FUCK! – CHOOSE YOUR COMPANY WELL AND STRAP YOURSELF WITH THE TOOLS TO UNDERSTAND JEW PSYCHOLOGY – THEN INSTEAD OF AVOIDING THE BIG-NOSED PEOPLE – YOU ACTUALLY CELEBRATE MEETING THE NEXT ONE AND HAVING A FUN CONVERSATION!

@ZOGSLUT aka Moishe Not aka . . .

I have found when I go outside my comfort zone and get to know other people, people whom I might normally have avoided, I learn valuable things from them, whether practical things, or a better understanding of the many (but not infinite) human natures. I think there’s a limited number of human natures, like the Zodiac, and the more of them you learn, the better you do at dealing with all the human natures. The Jewish human natures are predominant nowadays, so it’s very good to learn them so you know hwat you are dealing with. Chinese too. I like Chinese people pretty well. refreshing lack of political correctness.

• Attila says:

Just look at the face of Justice Bader Ginsburg — it’s a poem of desolation.

15. Another example of how Judaism and the whole Holocaust Industry acts as a curb on its people is with this young woman I worked with. Everyone loved this girl, because she was a joy to work with. She was pretty, she had a great sense of humor. People wanted to be around her.

All the sudden, she outs herself as a Jew and encourages people to make Anti-Semitic jokes. Well, a couple of people took the bait, but most didn’t, because they genuinely liked the girl. Some people asked her some respectful questions about her religion. Even those who took the bait, got bored with it in a day or two and reverted back to being friendly and hanging out with her.

She had some issues that kept her from coming into work for several days and almost everyone in the office was there to offer their help and their phone numbers if she needed any help. I mean, she had that kind of personality.

She suddenly quits without notice and is never heard from again!

My theory is if she had to attend one of these Concentration Campouts, she was encouraged to be paranoid about Gentiles, so she started working as a “Crypto.” She never heard anyone say anything against Jews, so she stirred up the waters a bit by “coming out” to everyone and when it ultimately made no difference, the cognitive dissonance between what she had been indoctrinated at the Concentration Campout she attended and how popular she was in the workplace became too much for her.

Poor thing. I can’t imagine her holding down a job for a long time, because she was such an awesome, personable girl that couldn’t help making friends whether she wanted them or not, LOL.

The perfect thing to do would have been to treat her little “make anti-semitic jokes” shtick as a therapeutic moment, a “why are you really doing this?” Jews are big into psychotherapy; Irish, English, Italians, Germans, not so much. Therapy is for Woody Allen and Larry David.

But it sounds like this girl was having a meltdown and needed a therapeutic moment. So give hre what she asks for, some version of Sigmund Freud. Maybe get her to fess up to the Holocaust indoctrination and paranoia-mongering that had been inflicted on her. Tell her she’s a victim of mental abuse by the people who are doing this to her.

• Attila says:

Answering a question with a question is a classic way of conversing all over the Middle East and Eurasia. It’s the paranoid’s way of learning about their environment and their interlocutosr. The Hebe-babe was just trying to smoke out the anti-Borats. I would have also asked her “Why”.

Excellent interpretation, Attila! Thanks!

16. doomdigit says:

“I think the wimp libel meme is all you need, rather than arguing about changing numbers on changing Auschwitz signs, though you can bring that up if you have to.”

I didn’t mean to suggest that your strategy won’t work. On the contrary, it’s an interesting approach which ignores stuffy historical arguments and strikes the gut.

17. ZOGWISEBITCH says:

THE LATE RICHARD NIXON ONCE QUIPPED THAT: “ALL JEWS ARE SPYS” – WHAT AN INCISIVE REMARK! – IT REALLY IS TRUE! – WHENEVER I NOTICE A CRYPTO/JEWISH PERSON WHO I HAVE RELATIONS WITH OR WORK WITH, I OBSERVE THEM CLOSELY AND ACT ALL DUMB AROUND THEM – I MAKE COMMENTS LIKE – “GEE – ISNT IT REALLY BAD IN THE MIDDLE EAST BETWEEN ARABS AND JEWISH PEOPLE – I WONDER IF THERE WILL EVER BE PEACE BETWEEN THEM”? – THATS A GOOD WAY TO SMOKE OUT THE UNDER-THE-RADAR ZIONIST. AND JUST FOR FUN- YOU CAN REALLY PISS THEM OFF BY SAYING SHIT LIKE: “ARABS AND JEWS LOOK THE SAME TO ME – WHY ARE THEY KILLING EACHOTHER? – THEY ARE PRACTICALLY RELATED” – THIS SMOKES OUT ANY DEEP-COVER CRYPTO JEWS BIG-TIME, THEIR NEUROTICISM COMES TO THE FORE AND THEY START MELTDOWNING! A HA HA HA HAH