Corey Booker practicing open source espionage on Jews

Fascinating.

This is what open source espionage on Jews looks like:

Goldberg tells this story about when he and his daughter met Booker while she was studying for her Bat Mitzvah:

Booker turned his attention to her. “What’s your parasha?” he asked, using the Hebrew word for portion, a reference to the section of the Torah she would soon be reading. I could see, across my daughter’s then almost-13-year-old-face, a bit of confusion and a trace of panic, but she answered: “Vayera,” which is the action-packed chapter in the Book of Genesis that includes, among other things, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

“Amazing parasha!” Booker said. He then quoted — in Hebrew — one of its more famous lines. And he shared his expert exegesis on the portion’s broader meaning — notably, the lessons that any troublemaker worth her salt could derive from Abraham’s audacious decision to negotiate with God about the future of these two sinful towns.

My daughter didn’t know quite what to make of Booker’s erudite and enthusiastic performance. “Is he Jewish?” she asked later. No, I said. He’s a Protestant. “He knows a lot about my parasha,” she said.

The writer suggests that the depth of his knowledge might just be a “parlor trick” for impressing Jewish donors. He then mentions Booker’s ties to Shmuley Boteach and Shmully Hecht, two rabbis who “have been affiliated with the Chabad Lubavitcher” movement that the writer Peter Beinart said ”emphasizes the fundamental difference between Jewish and non-Jewish souls:”

Booker is probably just motivated for political power and money. But the tools he is using could be used to any purpose.

White Nationalists 2.0 should not worry about whether or not they are being ideologically pure; they should worry about whether they are effective. Unlike a lot of WN’s I’ve known, I’m not terribly concerned that going into the world of the enemy will make me an enemy. I was already in that world, and if anything it made me more fanatical against it. I wish I had known about open source espionage back then, instead of allowing myself be influenced by WN 1.0 thinkers.

About Rob

Come with me if you want to live

34 Responses to Corey Booker practicing open source espionage on Jews

1. Ryu says:

That’s one way to do it. Out-jew the jews. I don’t know many WNs who could do that, thus it would be unexpected.

2. Decoding this article, what it means is that Booker is dependent for fundraising locally on orthodox Jews, that’s he in bed with the most extreme racist jew supremacists, the Chabads, but liberals jews shouldn’t worry too much because he’s taking a party line approach to Israel: talk a good talk but never actually pressure the zionist entity.

Booker’s not gaming anybody, he’s memorized his lines.

that’s an interesting take. I think that he is in fact gaming, as he is getting political power. Suppose Booker was White and a secret WN and doing the same thing?

There’s a lot a secret WN politician could do behind the scenes to help us without ever outing himself. He could get outed by accident or something; that’s a risk one takes. But so long as he doesn’t get outed, he could go for a big score in bribes — forget these Knicks game bribes — he should be clean most of the time but then go for a multimillion dollar score in exchange for a vote or for backing some contract or project. Accept the risk of getting caught.

Having acquired a few millions, have some WN like me change his name to Abdul Sharif Mohamed, get me a government assisted low interest loan for ethnic minorities, and we start buying up convenience stores in white areas. Keep them under the radar for a while, then get them disconnected from secret WN politician, then starting using the C stores (some of them, hedge your bets in case the IRS seizes them or something) as institutions for promoting economic protectionism and anti-anti-white propaganda, and also as sponsors of local community institutions.

Secret WN politiician should learn Hebrew and Torah and use the Jew money and Jew networks. Learn how the game is played, and bring in other players, maybe even people who pretend to be Jews, beanie and all. That’d be tough for a WN to do, but in the long run, well worth it.

We need institutiosn that provide us a secure income so that we can be free agents of influence. Right now we don’t have the freedom to act as agents of influence in our own country! That’s slavery. But we can Mindweapon our way to freedom.

• Well, it’s both sides playing the other I guess, and Booker is obviously a smart guy and a smooth player so he knows what he’s doing. A pro-White politician could “game” the orthodox communities, and get their block votes. In some ways the orthodox are easier to “game” from a political angle than the seculars, because they just want “to be left alone.”

On the personal level, it’s the reverse, gaming secular Jews is easy, cults like Chabad can’t be “gamed,” because their entire cult is based on the in-group out-group distinction. There’s an amusing story recently about the hipsters vs. the orthodox in Brooklyn. The hipsters are actually trying some sort of “friendship” campaign to lower neighborhood tensions, completely clueless that orthodox Jews have 1,000 years of experience in living next to other populations but never assimilating. The orthodox will take whatever concessions they can get from the hipsters, and will give zero in return.

I’ve said before that there’s plenty of room for pro-whites in local politics. It has to be done crypto, but when you have a county commissioner talking about “crime” and “graffiti” how “crypto” is that really? Sure, learn some Jew lingo, siphon some tax money to pay for those elevators that stop at every floor on Shabbat, and you could get the votes of the local black hatters.

Interesting question, consider the relationship between Barack Obama and Rahm Emmanuel. Who gamed who is that case?

• James www! Laffrey says:

So, the “WN politician” should spend his career years BEING A TRAITOR TO US — because his behavior would have to match the role he’s playing in the eyes of the jews. And he’s doing it in the hope of making a “big score” someday. NOT gonna happen. Jews are the Masters Of Deceit. They’re almost certainly going to smell the faker. Furthermore, they don’t need to bribe Whites. There are so many crypto-jews in the system, the only things the jews need from us are nonviolence and disorganization.

As JB Campbell and I say: “Save America. Kill the jews.” What I say alone is that the job left undone by generations of our White anti-jews is Reduction Of The Enemy Population. Can’t win if you leave all of the enemy standing!

Is this comment too strong to get posted on this site? I hope not. We’ve made a lot of progress in the last few years getting more webwriters to say “jew.” Now, we need to step it up another notch.

Yet, I can agree with what was said by another commenter on this page: Each person can do what they are personally able and motivated to do.

In closing, though, I’ll say again: Nonviolence and disorganization will not get it done.

Sincerely,
        James Laffrey
        WhitesWillWinparty.org

Well thank you for your opinion, James.

In my opinion you are promoting WN 1.0, the military model.

I believe that we need to have a better foundation in the espionage/banking model as well as the public opinion war before the military model will work.

3. Craig says:

Mindweapon,

Do you have an address for David Duke where I can send a donation? I can’t use a credit card. I looked at his site and there is no P.O. box or location where I can send a donation thru the mail.

He is trying to get donations to help print his new book about jewish communism. Maybe you could do a post about his book and send some of your readers to his website to help.

Thanks

4. Adit says:

There is no particular ‘right’ way to do any of this. I suspect that it will be a combined effort of Pro-Whites of different stripes and orientation which will attack the system from a myriad of different directions (some completely unsuspected even by us) which will bring the system down. Think of it as being pummeled by a barrage of smaller stones instead of just a single boulder. In any case, knowing your enemy is a basic tenant of any kind of strategy anyway.

5. oogenhand says:

Reblogged this on oogenhand and commented:
    Being well-versed in many cultures is always useful.

Just in- vicious negro beats White lady in home invasion-

thanks for the heads up. too bad she didn’t have a gun.

• Ryu says:

That’s incredibly rare! The negro is left handed.

• Jon says:

That’s a rather detached observation. It’s like saying the tiger that mauled your cousin wasn’t just any tiger, it was a rare white tiger. You don’t see those every day, you know.

• Jon says:

Oh, wait a minute, I get your double entendre now. 🙂

• I doubt it was a DE — first thing I noticed too… the internet is replete with these attacks… study them if you are to learn from them, not to express faux outrage (in order to morally preen) or a cheap funny. Attention seeking is 1.0, results, effectiveness, and analysis is 2.0.

I am missing the whole thing. What is the double entendre? To what is left handed really referring?

• Jon says:

Sarcastic double entendre is “that’s incredibly rare” part, which by itself could refer to the frequency of such home invasions.

Imo, there is nothing to analyse or learn except possibly defensive tactics.

• Maureen Martin, Povertarian Colony Queen says:

I don’t even watch these vids anymore. I read the headlines on stuff like this and I use them to motivate me.

If White people had countries of their own, this wouldn’t be happening. 14

• RobRoySimmons says:

Good for you, the people who peddle TDO (the daily outrage) are for the most part only offering suffering.

• Jon says:

Thanks alot, Maureen if you’re the one who coined that, it got me booted from one of my favourite forums (for “racism”) to rattle the cages of the poofters and antis on.

• Maureen Martin, Povertarian Colony Queen says:

I believe Harold Covington coined the expression.

• pluto the dog says:

I built my home in the style of a Roman border fort. The windows are up high.
      Hail Caesar.
      Btw the Romans weren’t fond of the jews – not at all. The Romans were appalled by them, so appalled they banished them from jew rusalem however all that did was spread the disease further afield though it is true they were widespread in the eastern Med anyway. The first Pope made light of their whingeing about being state less, in fact the Catholic Church knew how to deal with them until recently- firmly. Read what Thomas Aquinas has to say about them.

7. RobRoySimmons says:

MW may I suggest that you are making this to a be a bit harder than it really is? Most of the time just ask them works, most people want to blather anyway, they can’t help it.

As aside I thought highly of KMac’s work “Culture of Critique” till one day I tired of his stretching his hypothesis over some jew’s evil anti-white ranting, and point blank told him since the jew is obviously alive just ask him some questions, and KMac got all sorts of butt hurt.

Asking works

• Maureen Martin, Povertarian Colony Queen says:

So you are saying we can get them to admit they practice nepotism (for instance) while discouraging us from doing the same? I think that’s highly unlikely.

Still, what more do we need to learn about Jews? What are we doing with the knowledge we already have?

8. akiva nemetski says:

One of my favorite sites is the Chabad site. Packed full of good ideas and torah learning.

9. ZOGPIGBITCH says:

ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE HEBROOS MINDSET – I ONCE MET A GREEK GUY WHO SUCCESSFULLY RETRAINED HIMSELF TO BE A HASIDIC JEW SO HE COULD USE THEIR NETWORK TO GET AHEAD IN THE JEW YORK/BRUSSELS DIAMOND TRADE. HE MADE MILLIONS BECAUSE HE SAID THAT HE HAD BEEN ABANDONED BY HIS JEWISH PARENTS AND HE HAD TO LIVE ON THE STREETS OF ISTANBUL (HE WAS A GREEK-TURK) – HE GAMED THE FUCKERS SO MUCH, HE KNEW TORAH, KNEW HOW TO KVETCH (WHINE AND BITCH/COMPLAIN) – THEN WHEN HE MADE HIS MONEY, HE EXITED THE SCENE QUICK – HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD BE KILLED FOR SURE BECAUSE JEWS HATE BEING GAMED BY US GOYIM – I TOOK MY HAT OFF TO HIM! MORAL OF THE STORY – EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE REPUGNANT – LEARNING THE JEWS MINDSET IS AN INVALUABLE WAY TO PLAY AND BEAT THEM- THEY REALLY ARE QUITE STUPID – THEY JUST RELY ON ETHNOCENTRIC NEPOTISM TO GET THEIR WAY.

10. ZOGWHORE says:

UNFORTUNATELY, IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO AND I LOST HIS DETAILS – I WAS VISITING PRINCES ISLAND IN ISTANBUL AND I MET HIM (AS YOU DO), ON HIS YACHT – HE WAS FABULOUSLY WEALTHY BUT REALLY DOWN TO EARTH TOO. I ADMIRED HIS HUTSPAH TO SAY THE LEAST – HE LIVES UNDER A PSYEUDONYM FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT I NEVER MET A MAN WITH SUCH AN IN DEPTH AWARENESS OF THE TRIBE – HE WAS CREEPED OUT BY THEM BUT HIS GREED TRUMPED HIS FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT I GUESS…

11. Attila says:

I don’t think of myself as exceptional – but most Goyim I know seem so darn clueless about the YKW mindset, it’s not even funny. You gotta learn from what seems to work -which reminds me of a joke I heard while growing up:

A Jewish father and his son are walking by the side of a creek. Suddenly – the father pushes the son into the water. The kid of course, is all worked up- saying “Dad- why did you do that? Why?” To which the father answers — “You see son – in life, don’t even trust your own father”.