ZOMG Wacism!

Bad White Human Beings! Your White Human Nature is Evil and Racist (but I repeat myself)!

Postal Service is kind of a nice band:

“WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE OPENING FOR THE POSTAL SERVICE???”

“An actual twerk team is opening for The Postal Service. I don’t know what’s going on.”

“Why in the hell is Big Freedia opening for Postal Service? What, are you’re gonna bounce/twerk your ass, then guilty cry about it afterward?”

Well, crying to the Postal Service is for teenagers a decade ago. But these are just a few of many tweets from fans at a handful of recent Postal Service concerts who told the world they were “so confused,” and in many cases pretty displeased, by the opening act, sissy bounce artist Big Freedia. For some reason, audience members reacted as if they had no advance knowledge of who would be playing, and attendees in Vancouver, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, and especially Seattle thought perhaps they’d been “pranked” by the unlikely pairing of hypersexual New Orleans dance-rap with the light-synthy lily-white lullabies of the Postal Service. The presence of Big Freedia and her dancers was said to be “inexplicable,” “awkward,” and the result of a decision made by someone “on crack.”

A fan in LA wondered if the main act was “trolling hipsters”—the same question posed by Uproxx, in a post headlined in part, “Exceedingly White Postal Service Fans Are Confused.” Uproxx picked up the story from the Seattle Times, where blogger Andrew Matson reported, “In the normally neutral space of KeyArena, audience members were irritated, seemed to be uncomfortable with Freedia’s brand of sexual expression and questioned whether the performance was ‘real music.’”

Most interesting to me were the comments that plainly stated the facts of the concert as if those entirely spoke for themselves. (“There are women bent over on the Key Arena stage, waggling their asses at the crowd. This is the opener for Postal Service.”) This was thought to so obviously communicate something that it needed no explanation. The unusual pairing of the musicians is clear. But what were these fans saying? That they can pick out difference and contrast like a child who has learned colors and shapes? Or did they intend to communicate that they were they being exposed to something “not for them,” or, dare I venture, “beneath” them?

16 Responses to Hipster Racism in Seattle; Postal Service fans react negatively to black cross dresser warmup act

1. Wally D. says:

(“There are women bent over on the Key Arena stage, waggling their asses at the crowd. This is the opener for Postal Service.”) Sounds like a bit of forced, in-your-face diversity.

2. Jon says:

Wondering aloud: would Joan have had any problem if Big Freedia fans wondered why Postal Service was selected (in obviously inappropriate juxtaposition) as an opening act for Big Freedia? More likely she’d agree with them (and in her Orwellian fashion, probably suspect the promoters’ “racist” motives).

3. Hipsters like the idea of this kind of thing, and they like it when blacks harass working-class whites, but they don’t want to be subjected to reeducation themselves.

4. “Trolling hipsters” will be the name of my new shoegaze band.

“Afraid of difference” – lol the anti-white nutjobs think we’re “afraid” of of black drag queens because they are “different.”

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Katie Ryder, the author, is more afraid of us.

Yes, they call our anger and hatred “fear” to try and paint us as cowards or something. That tactic goes way back to the political correctness of the 90’s, and perhaps earlier. Remember “Fear of a Black Planet.” it’s not so much fear as just understanding what a black planet would be like.

5. Anonymous says:

have yall heard about this riley cooper thing?
    a white NFL player was caught on camera saying nigger
    big news apparently lol

• Wally says:

Riley Cooper plays in the most violent league in the world. Other players can hit him with such force to cause permanent physical damage. The NFL is majority black. Riley had to apologize for this. Just for his own safety. Especially since he said the n-word at a concert where there was probably almost no blacks except the security guards. I mean, were there large groups of dangerous blacks at a Kenny Chesney concert? Kenny Chesney has hood, thug life black fans? Why even say the N word in that situation? In public. In front of people with recording devices.

Now, Kenny Chesney’s statement in reaction to this situation is what is really pathetic.

6. RobRoySimmons says:

About the Cooper thing, caste football where I post occasionally is all hang dog over this showtrial by jews, myself I am not impressed anymore by show trials. I think one person could knock this edifice over, but till then practice your grovel routine for your show trial.

As for the blacks, Sobran in a moment of lucidity had it right, we could drub them within hours and the anti-white left knows it but the blacks dread it.

7. Cj aka Elderofzyklons Blog says:

Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog!.

8. Evidently the Negro band plays a genre of music called “sissy bounce.”

So the white hipsters at a Postal Service show, Postal Service seemingly a pseudo-high brow emo band, did not react well to cross-dressing Negros “twerking” with their “Azz Everywhere” (title of one of the songs) thus they are afraid of difference, and the author is much more sophisticated and less racist than the other white hipsters.

This white women is presumably being paid by Salon to write this. I ask you – is this serious, or a satire? What is the possibility that the author herself is, in fact, a hipster racist, and this is just mocking anti-racists?

One of my satire articles was taken at face value by two different bloggers, which thrilled my troll side to no end. But I know when I’m out classed. I simply do not have the talent for satire that Katie Ryder does.

I’m calling it right now – Katie Ryder is a hipster racist, and clearly more hipster racist than yours truly. I took the article at face value. I can be slow sometimes.

9. Reblogged this on murderbymedia and commented:
    Those yids just love rubbing our faces in dirty negro ass and then chastising us for being mean racists when we complain.

10. RobRoySimmons says:

I know all the reactionary shrieks to this crap I’m linking to so don’t bother posting them, my only comment is that Jay-Z is our ally in evolution as is the cross dressing blacktard listed above. God bless Jay-Z, maybe we could come up with a double-triple ironic hero award for such useful idiots?

11. Pingback: Whites Dominate Pitchfork’s Best New Music List Again | Hipster Racist