This guy is friggin’ awesome!

22 Responses to George Zimmerman’s bestest friend, Frank Taffe, did multiple TV interviews, called Rachel Jeantel “Precious” from the movie!

1. Mr. Rational says:

We can’t share a country with such hostile, deluded people.

Now that’s the kind of comment that is OK at this site. Very good!

• Mr. Rational says:

Except that to say the thing is necessary is to admit the necessity of the means to achieve it.

You can’t win.

Being a blogger has some responsibilities. I enforce a certain decorum on this blog. I hope you respect that.

• Mr. Rational says:

Go down that path and your “responsibilities” will include never, ever mentioning anything, however true and obvious, which would require a response involving unpleasantness.  It’s already that way in Europe.

This blog isn’t the place for it. You can find other places for it I’m sure.

• Mr. Rational says:

Well, fine then.  But I want the world, including libtards who quote things and do the point-and-screech, to see and understand the inevitable destination of the road down which they have steered us.  That destination is horrific, true, but to fail to point out the horrors is to let them excuse themselves with “who could have seen that coming?”

Eliminate peaceful separation, and violent ethnic cleansing is inevitable.

• pluto the dog says:

Exactly- remember bad things happen to good people who try and help bad people- astray as far away from them as you can

2. oogaboogaman says:

Whats up Mr.Rational if you are some sort of agent provacateur please promptly go fuck yourself, if not my apologies.

What MWIR says about this blogs decorum is completely true, as you’re on the internet I’m sure you’ve heard of Edward Snowden and the massive gov’t surveillance of Americans aka US, the wrong kind of white people. Our job now is not to bust out wog convenience stores, kill bean day laborers, or gun down thug niggers; but to evangelize to the go along get white middle/working class dipshit. Let them know who’s destroying their country, let them know about the consequences for their kids and grandkids. White people are going to start coming over to our side with the shit that bathhouse barry is going to try to pull in the next 3 years.

Lastly, if you do anything ‘criminal’ don’t blog about it, joke about it in a bar, or tell your family. TAKE IT TO THE GRAVE.

• Mr. Rational says:

I don’t do provocation.  I’m just an iconoclast who became a haphazard student of history by accident.

I’m also a relentless speaker of the truth as I understand it.  One truth that few people really grasp is that the US government is making war on Whites, especially White US citizens.  They are using anarcho-tyranny (persecuting self-defense while letting crooks like Trayvon Martin run free even after being caught) and financial warfare to dispossess us.  Brown people are their favorite shock troops.  But if unemployed, impovershed White people take a few pages from the Brown people’s playbook to get some of their own back (after all, their own money often financed the immigrant-owned businesses which put them out of work), the low-intensity war will start being fought on the side of the majority.

What we want is for the Browns to decide it’s not worth it, and go home.  That would seriously damage the elite’s campaign to elect a new American people.  And the sooner this starts, the better for all of us.

I’m too old to be part of the campaign, and I’m not dumb enough to be a conspirator and get caught.  But if I give voice to the “what if?” in enough places, those ideas will spread around.  If the enemy’s troops learn of them, so much the better; they might make plans for when the American people start fighting back, and be prepared to beat a retreat sooner.  And again, the sooner, the better.

• It’s pathetic when “too old” people publicly promote violence. You are either a cowardly asshole or an agent provocateur. WN 2.0 is too smart to fall for your BS.

• Mr. Rational says:

I’m not promoting violence, just warning of it.  It’s inevitable anyway.

I AM promoting resistance.  There’s a difference.  And the violent “bad cop” is going to open doors for the merely-resisting “good cop”.

• Adit says:

There is a audio that HAC did a while back about Harold Stack, and I always try and remember what he said. The relevant part is this:

” You are not in this for yourself, for your own benefit or your own private revenge. There have been ages past when White men were free to live for themselves and their own desires. This time and place we live in is not one of them. The duty of a revolutionary is not to kill people, but to free people. Our goal is to change the world and all of our personal lives, actions, and decisions must be subordinated to that objective. Any damn fool can die for his country and his cause. Only a true patriot and a man of honor and integrity can find within himself the strength of character, the self discipline and the iron will to live for it.”

3. oogaboogaman says:

Hats off to Mr.Taffee, buy him a drink bar keep. This guy goes into the hornets nest that is CNN and HLN to square off with the rabbis and pharisees of ZOG. Basically tells Dr. Drew to shut the fuck up. Makes fun of Saint Trayboon and Sheila Lee Jackson’s sister. This guy has some serious chutzpah. Unfortunately, the New Black Kitty party is going to come after him.

On a side note. The niggers disappointed me after the Zimmerman aquital, where was the nationwide rioting that they were all yapping about. Man you niggers have gotten soft since 1968.

4. ContemplativeMorrigan says:

OMG at this flawless real life trolling. This man may replace the honey badger as my spirit animal.

Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea… *giggle*

5. I’m sorry MW, I can’t watch those clips. I’m yelling the dreaded “N” word at the screen too loud and my neighbors will hear.
    Like I always say it’s impossible to have a rational debate with negroes because they simply don’t have a grasp of logic.
    “Logic be rayssiss mang!”

6. Sam says:

Good for Frank. They’re not used to people talking back to them. The silly headed negro spouting the same old nonsense. See how put off they act. (Dialog in their heads saying,”Well! the nerve”)

7. I only watched the first video. There it is, in color. Black people don’t think they have to tell the truth, even under oath.

If White people had countries of their own, this wouldn’t be happening.

8. ckorzeniowski says:

LOL, Nancy Grace starts choking up and has to kill his mic.