Response To NSA Revelations

OMG, hipsters said, “anti-racist is just code word for anti-white! h/t hipster racist!

Western Rifle Shooters Association

View original post

13 Responses to Response To NSA Revelations

1. OK, so this is Trevor Moore from the NYC comedy troupe The Whitest Kids You Know. They have done dozens of hilarious videos. This is Moore doing a video for Funny or Die, which is one of the top youtube channels, and as you can see the production values are top notch and very professional.

So it looks like the NYC comedy writers are paying attention to our people online, and referencing us, both to be relevant but also to get us to notice them. So, they are now catering to us. Plus, they are stealing our jokes.

This means we’re winning.

2. Wally says:

So according tho those writers, the phrase “anti-racism is just a code word for anti-White” is something that terrorists would say. I’ll take a guess and say those writers are jewish.

3. Adit says:

I don’t know if anyone has ever seen the 60’s cult classic series ‘The Prisoner’ but what they are describing is called ‘Jamming.’ In the real world, as in the TV series, ‘Jammers’ would be quickly identified and ignored. Does that bring a whole range of possibilities to mind or is it just me?

In any case, its great that the mantra is sneaking in more and more into the mainstream. The system is teetering and it’s a wonderful sight!

4. There’s no such thing as bad publicity. Anytime The Mantra is said, it will bear fruit. For those of you who do not know what I’m talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUm0Audg0m8

5. RobRoySimmons says:

I admire Jared Taylor, but let us face it folks his training is Mommy Prof approved and he is straight from the Contard wing of politics. I have long said the only reason he will ever admit or use “anti-racism is a code word for anti-white” type of rhetoric is if the anti-white leftists let him know it is okay.

We BUGsers have all been banned at his site (I had subscribed to the dead tree since 95). And we also have a thankless job of spreading dogma and easily understood polemics when everyone and his pet dog on our side would rather be thought of as smart by a lefty anti-white then to absolutely dominate them.

I disagree RRS. Jared Taylor is a hero who has sacrificed comfort and ease to help us.

• RobRoySimmons says:

I’m sure you read the part where I wrote I “admired” him. He also needs to expand his vocabulary if he wants to be more than yesteryears’ Contardism. If Taylor, Tim Wise and me shared a stage I have no doubt if I told Wise he was guilty of genocide Taylor would stick up for Wise and call me extreme.

No, he wouldn’t stick up for Tim Wise under any circumstance.

• Mr. Rational says:

I dunno.  Jared Taylor has a reputation for fairness.  If Tim Wise was being unfairly attacked, Taylor might very well point out how the attack is unfair… and then turn right around and show how Wise has been unfair.  And he would do it with unfailing gentility and good humor, which if it was done on video would make it an instant YouTube classic.

6. There are a lot of different approaches to educating and informing our people.

In fact, the Manta’s purpose is actually beyond educating and iinforming. It is actually a full scale attack against the anti-White elite. I’m looking forward to the day when they are arrested and brought up on genocide charges.

This guy is probably on our side already. He attacked Eric Holder and the MSM. There will be many more leaders coming over to our side in the next few years.