Sign the petition to President Obama; Don’t Bomb Syria

Petition to President Obama; Don’t Bomb Syria

According to multiple media reports, President Obama may be on the verge of deciding whether or not to bomb Syria. We need to speak out today and tell him to say no to military intervention by the U.S.

The brutal and bloody Syrian civil war has already left 100,000 people dead and created millions of refugees. And now there is now strong evidence that chemical weapons have been used, killing hundreds of civilians.

But as morally reprehensible as use of chemical weapons is, and as heart wrenching as the ongoing civil war has become, the United States should not start dropping bombs. Unfortunately, there are no good options.

And the justifiable outrage evoked by the use of chemical weapons does not make attacking Syria — where parts of the rebel resistance are allied with Al Qaeda and the authoritarian response by President Assad is aided by Hezbollah — either just or strategic.

Tell President Obama: Don’t bomb Syria.

As humanitarians confronting the horror of the Syrian civil war, we must consider how we can best protect civilians, end the violence, and uphold the international prohibition on using chemical weapons. But we shouldn’t make matters worse on the ground just to answer war crimes with a limited and largely symbolic show of force.

The kind of limited military strike reportedly under consideration by the Obama administration is very unlikely to affect the ultimate outcome of this messy and brutal civil war

And a more significant military intervention (either considered as an alternative to a limited strike, or as something we could be drawn into once we initiate “limited” hostilities with Syria) would only serve to pull us deeper into yet another war in the Middle East, with all the ramifications — moral, humanitarian, economic and geopolitical — that would entail.

Tell President Obama: Don’t bomb Syria.

There are times when military force is necessary and justifiable. But this isn’t one of them.

Thank you for speaking out.

18 Responses to Sign the petition to President Obama; Don’t Bomb Syria

1. In about 2007, General Wes Clark gave a famous speech saying that the Pentagon, just weeks after 9/11 (meaning, before the event itself) had a plan to go to war in 7 countries in 5 years after Afghanistan: Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, and finishing up with Iran.

Barak “Nobel Peace Prize” Obama is following the neo-con plan to the letter. Hope and Change!

• A.Ralston says:

General Clark delivered this speech as he was gearing up for his 2008 presidential campaign in the Democratic primaries. Though he says some of the right things, he is was / is a political animal like those whom he criticizes, did much as NATO commander to advance the NWO / Zionist agenda, and was carefully groomed to do so, beginning with his West Point days as a rising star in the International Studies Section of the Social Sciences Department, and later as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford while his classmates were serving tours of duty as platoon leaders (2d lieutenants) in Viet Nam.

Given the blatant evidence available to him and his high-ranking Pentagon buddies on the military side, it must be noted that not one of them was able or willing – at least not until they had secured their retirements – to muster the slightest gumption to protect the COTUS which they had “solemnly sworn” to defend against “enemies…domestic” when they were commissioned as officers.

A good career officer can work his way up to the rank of lieutenant colonel in twenty years or so on merit alone. Attaining the rank of Brigadier General (one star) and above, however, requries demonstrated political acumen and the right contacts. In the current milieu IMO attaining four stars requires serious ethical and ideological adjustments.

2. oogaboogaman says:

God bless Bashar Assad, at least he protects Christians. Not to cause a rift here at MWIR but in determining whiteness I follow in the tradition of the old Roman Empire. If the peoples of Syria, Turkey, and North Africa abandonded that camel fucking barbarian religion known as Islam I would gladly accept them as white. Remember St Augustine was a North African and emperors were arab or syrian.

• oogaboogaman says:

Be nice. If you have a different opinion convince me. Remember we’re all on the SAME TEAM.

• oogenhand says:

Understandable emotion, and also a reason why WN proper is not the most effective weapon against Islam. The problem with Islam is that it affords Muslim males both extensive sexual-reproductive privileges and extensive dissimulation, so you have to be very wary of male “converts”. Therefore, a patrilinear system should be used in which all men have access to Muslim women, but Muslim men only to Muslim women. Ex-Muslim men have access to Muslim and ex-Muslim women. Cradle non-Muslim men have access to ex-Muslim women as well. This is the initial position. Later generations follow the paternal line.

3. Cranberry says:

Perhaps if more were converted, the problems might cease. Some disputes are deeply tribal and transcend faith, though.

Assad does protect Christians. Syria has one of the oldest, if not THE oldest, Christian communities. The Muslim Brotherhood is wiping them out in Egypt. It’s only a matter of time before the persecutions begin in earnest elsewhere.

I recall another war based on ginned-up chemical weapons charges. Something about a guy in Iraq named Saddam or something. He also protected Christians, and once he was deposed, they were Target #1 for the dogs fighting over the scraps of rule.

4. RobRoySimmons says:

Real protection for the Christian populations will be when they have defensible borders. Same here in this country or the West in general, the way things are going we are going to be begging tyrants for our protection.

I loathe the empire, I want a real country based on a real nation, so let me be contrarian here and bless the warmongers, for only they can destroy the empire. I think Obama knows this at some level, hence his reluctance at spewing the script.

There is a slight chance that the Syrians could knock out a ship, slighter yet a carrier then there goes the Navy budget and there goes all that fancy war planning. Of course this would slightly benefit the Air Farce till the next enemy destroys their huge airfield landing strips with ballistic missiles so conveniently supplied by Russia or China.

5. pluto the dog says:

Putin isnt going to be happy if Obamo bombs Syria. Putin was acting Prime Minister of Russia between August 9, 1999 and May 7, 2000. The Nato criminal bombing of Russias friend Serbia ended June 3, 1999, before Putins elevation, but this time around things are a little different – Putin is now president of Russia, more experienced and more powerful. Russians were genuinely horrified by Natos aggression toward Christian Serbia in 1999.

6. White Dragon says:

I don’t understand why WN should be against this invasion. This war could skyrocket the price of oil and lead to a market crash in this already fragile economy. The more the system destroys itself, the easier it will be for us to pick up the pieces. WORSE IS BETTER!

I understand your point. I can’t help but feel bad for the Iraqis, the Afghans, and the Syrians as a result of US actions. What they do to each other, I don’t care. But I hate that the country I live in bombed and shot and poisoned with depleted uranium millions of those people whose great sin was to standing on top of oil, and disliked by Israel.

Saddam and Khadafi were the legitimate leaders of their countries. So is Assad. We should leave those people to govern themselves in peace. If the people, without outside intervention, overthrow their leader, that’s their business too. We should neither be overthrowing nor propping up leaders over there. Our relations with those countries should be amicable and revolve around trade and mutual security.

• A.Ralston says:

This. A libertarian perspective, with which I agree.

It is not unreasonable to suggest that the various races could peacefully coexist, each pursuing its own destiny, possibly engaging in friendly trade when mutually beneficial, if each had its own clearly demarcated, properly defended boundaries.

“…But I hate that the country I live in bombed and shot and poisoned with depleted uranium millions of those people whose great sin was to standing on top of oil, and disliked by Israel…”

It angers me to my core that the Aryan-built U.S. is now nothing more than Israel’s bitch and that the entire U.S. MIC is the “personal” hit man for the YKW international monetary cabal.

However, I also wish there to be a place to which YKW cultural interlopers can immigrate and to which they can be confined….which complicates my ponderings regarding the desirabiity of Israel’s survival.

7. Tom Bowie says:

I’ve been given to ask why do we Sign such Petitions and, I’ve found more answers than I originally expected. For some it’s as simple as being asked to sign by somebody else who’s Pro-White even if you don’t always agree on every point. For others it’s not a definable reason beyond it being the right thing to do. Even more sign simply because they refuse to be silenced or intimidated.

Sadly there are far more that will not sign than will. There are many reasons given for not signing; but they’re all the tactics of defeat. From those who quibble over tiny details rather than simply acting with a united front to those who are simply afraid. The largest group however sadly hold that all hope is lost even if they don’t say it in that way; “it does no good” / “nobody cares” / “they can track you” / whatever other excuse.

I showed a friend of mine a picture of what I can only say were what many would think of as huge tough guys and explained to him they were afraid to sign, they said it themselves. My friend repeated several times “those guys?” before saying “I never would of believed it, not of them”. There are those who rush in where angels fear to tread and then there are those who will hold ranks and advance without even taking a single step.

It’s been called Gorilla Tactics and more but each month I look forward to signing several petitions http://whitegenocideproject.com/hey-buddy-can-you-spare-5-minutes-at-the-beginning-of-each-month-to-help-stop-white-genocide/ as a stalwart. Each month I get an E-mail reminding me it’s that time and providing new links for our message.

I’m given to wonder how much a fortune 500 company would be willing to pay for such advertising space on the White House Web-Site, but it’s ours for free.

Perhaps my favorite article about the petitions is http://www.nextgov.com/emerging-tech/emerging-tech-blog/2013/01/new-tactics-emerge-we-people/60716/ this. From the article: “Albert may not expect to be able to rally 25,000 people behind his unpleasant position — the threshold” “Or he may not care. His goal, it seems, is to maintain a heavy presence on the site whether his petitions meet We the People’s stated purpose — getting a hearing with the White House — or not.”.

Tomorrow I’ll be signing this petition as I sign those petitions bringing our message of opposing White GeNOcide to others. As excited as I am in signing the petitions each month, that excitement is tempered by the knowledge that we sometimes have trouble getting the simple 150 signatures we need to use a venue paid for by our foes. (Taking a publicity stunt from our foes and making it our.)

Perhaps I’m overreaching and out of line but; I’m of the view that a skilled wordsmith could turn the Stalwarts and petitions against White GeNOcide into one heck of a Blog Posting.

8. Tom Bowie says:

The following is my monthly reminder with the links provided:

The first “petition” this month is a rerun, and the other two are new (the Christopher Lane one is not the same one that some of you will be aware was submitted about a week ago).

(Sep #1 of 3) Allow Whites to vote “Yes” or “No” on WHITE GENOCIDE!

(Sep #2 of 3) Censure anti-whites for inciting the hatred that murdered Christopher Lane.

(#3 of 3) Let President Obama state publicly, “If my grandfather were still alive, he would look like Delbert Belton.”

Short URLs:

#1 http://wh.gov/l4jAv
    #2 http://wh.gov/l4jA5
    #3 http://wh.gov/l4jAT

What you do helps so much, and I appreciate you so much! THANK YOU, STALWARTS!