You Think You Knew Crazy? Think Again. 10 Shockers from the Increasingly Unhinged Right Wing
Nothing shuts down America’s far-right lunatic fringe.

Go Michelle Bachmann, ya know!

What the liberals don’t realize is that they created moral anarchy in the country, they sowed the wind with Jewish Communist Civil Rights and anti-white genocide and general mismanagement of the country, and this is their harvest of whirlwind.

I’ve been around libs enough to know the expressions on their faces when they write about or talk about white conservatives and traditionalists. They call it “snark” and it’s a mix of neo-religious self righteousness and intellectual snobbery. Snark is the college version of high school cattiness, with intellectual pretension added, and was developed in college dorm rooms and is a result of the increasing percentages of college attendees delaying adulthood and being subject to Marxist indoctrination. But the power of snark is failing.

Had young White men known the Crimson Arts in the 1990’s we could have flipped the script on the liberalist females and made them kowtow to us and adopt our views. But now we have the Gospel of Roissy and females don’t control us any more.

When I was in college I just figured I was never going to bed a liberalist, feminist college girl so I said whatever the hell I wanted. I accepted being hated, and cowardly males would tell me at the end of the semester they admired my courage and devil may care attitude to the hissing spitting feminist/liberalist womyn. Ironically, I found out the one that hated me the most, who would walk out of class in protest against me and slam the door, was also attracted to me, but I didn’t know how to play advantages then. I had unintentional game, because had the feminazi girls been nice to me, I would have liked it and possibly gone along with their politics somewhat. But I was just so accustomed to them all hating me that I said fuck it I’ll say whatever I want, and I’m learning Russian so I’ll get a politically incorrect Russian girl.

But I saw how the females control the males at colleges, at least among the liberals and non-athletes and intellectuals. The athletes are a different story. I remember hearing girls talk about how “a hockey player just walked in on me while I was taking a shower” and how hot it was for them to have their boundaries of sexual modesty violated. I was thinking, “that hockey player could get charged with sex offender and be put on a list” but these girls were loving it and wouldn’t have dreamed of reporting the hockey player.

Right wing intellectuals in colleges need to know Game, and they will break the hold of liberalist females, and maybe even de-vampire them. If a right wing college guy can give a liberalist female five minutes of alpha, he can totally destroy her Marxist brainwashing.

So back to snark. The liberals are still using snark, but it’s not working any more. Michelle Bachmann is singing my tune, even if its couched in Christian terms. She’s singing the tune for a lot of us.

She’s losing her seat because of Somali refugee pet voters being demographically shock trooped into her district, so she says, “To the devil with it all, it’s the end of the world anyway.” Most people paying attention are saying, “yeah, go Michelle!” instead of the dorm room snark crap.

October 12, 2013 |
1. Michele Bachmann: ‘Obama is part of Al Qaeda and end times are near.’

To the extent that she is capable of rational decision-making, Minn. Rep. Michele Bachmann decided this week might be a fitting time to remind the public that she is batshit crazy. During a radio interview, she spun out her theory that, A) President Obama is arming terrorists, generally, and Al Qaeda, specifically. And B) This is cause for rejoicing because it is a sign that the end times are near.

Yay.

In the case of A., she was referring to Obama’s decision to provide small arms and anti-chemical weapons gear to certain Syrian rebels, or as Bachmann put it, “the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists.”

Then the holy spirit must have filled her, or something, and she got all mystical. She said: “As I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times . . . we are to understand where we are in God’s end times history.”

Panic not, Christians, she continued. “Rather than seeing this as a negative, we need to rejoice, Maranatha Come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand. When we see up is down and right is called wrong, when this is happening, we were told this; these days would be as the days of Noah.”

Better get those arks ready.

3. Arizona lawmaker: ‘Obama is like Hitler.’

Ariz. State Rep. Brenda Barton added her voice to the list of right-wingers calling Obama, and Obamacare, absurdly hyperbolic names this week.

A brief review: Newt Gingrich has said Obama does not know how to be an American president, because he is inherently undemocratic, even though it is the right-wing of the Republican party that has shut down the government against the will of the majority of Americans. And it’s the right-wing that refuses to accept a law that was passed through the democratic process.

Never mind that though—Obama’s ‘behaving like a dictator,’ because he won’t negotiate with lunatics. George Will, who some people used to think was smart even when they disagreed with him, echoed the absurd, and racially-tinged comparison of Obamacare to the Fugitive Slave Act.

So offensive.

And then this little-known wack-job state legislator from Arizona comes along and chimes in that Obama is like Adolf Hitler. She posted it on Facebook, while also calling for rogue sheriffs to arrest federal employees enforcing the government shutdown. Yeah, that’s right, the shutdown that House Republicans caused—the same one that the right-wing calls Obama’s shutdown because he won’t negotiate on that legislatively approved, Supreme Court-vetted affordable health-care law. Sounds Hitlerian to us, all right, trying to get more poor and sick people health care coverage. Hitler loved those poor sick people.

4. Ted Cruz lollapalooza.

Ted Cruz, it has become abundantly clear, is capable of spewing near record amounts of nonsense and demagoguery. The architect of the shutdown and inadvertent popularizer of Obamacare is still talking—this time at a right-wing echo chamber writ large, the Values Voters Summit.

So deluded is Cruz, that he is still acting as though he has won a great victory, and the crowd did nothing to disabuse him of that fantasy. Among his plethora of reality-denying assertions: Obama might kidnap him: “I’m going to be going to the White House. If I’m never seen again, please send a search and rescue team. I very much hope by tomorrow morning I don’t wake up amidst the Syrian rebels.” Also, the Obama administration might start quartering soldiers in people’s homes since they are “bound and determined to violate every single one of our bill of rights.” On the Cold War: “Our foreign policy is detente, which I’m pretty sure is French for surrender.”

(Note to Ted: it means permanent thaw in hostilities.)

7. Bryan Fischer: ‘Good on Vladimir Putin for those anti-homosexual laws.’

Moving away from the lunatics in the House to the bullies in the pulpit, the fundamentalist American Family Association loudmouth Bryan Fischer expressed admiration for virulently homophobic Russian President Vladimir Putin for his country’s law criminalizing homosexual “propaganda,” because it is, they both agree “propaganda of pedophilia.”

Russia’s crackdown on the rights of gay people includes barring them from the Olympics, and new laws that would allow for the state to steal children from homes with same-sex parents. Vigilante groups are kidnapping and torturing teenagers suspected of being gay, and videotaping these horrific acts with impunity.

But it’s all good to Fischer and other haters, because the brave Russian leader is a great Christian, a “lion of Christianity, the defender of Christian values,” in contrast to, say, our leader.

“Just a bizarre day,” Fischer ranted maniacally on. “To ever think we would get to the day that Russia would be more advanced spiritually than the United States.”

Think he has even a passing acquaintance with what Jesus had to say?

8. Elisabeth Hasselbeck and John Stossel agree: welfare queens should not have air conditioning

Fox Business libertarian clown John Stossel has been yammering on forever about welfare cheats and the culture of dependency. He found his female doppelganger in Elisabeth Hasselbeck this week when she pointed out that welfare recipients who had air conditioning and cell phones were part of the “ugly side of entitlements.”

Stossel was plugging his special on the topic in which he asks supposed welfare recipients on the street whether they have TVs and air conditioning. “Do these folks really need to be on welfare?” Hasselbeck asks, as if Stossel might say yes.

But it’s okay, because Stossel and Hasselbeck really care about welfare recipients. “Is welfare creating more victims than it’s actually helping?” she later wondered. “The motivation to go get a job is almost non-existent in 35 states.”

So apparently, the free government stuff that libertarian, anti-government Stossel admits he gets, like Medicare, is different. Welfare, with its life of ease and keeping cool, encourages people “not to look for work.”

23 Responses to Alternet’s “Crazy and Evil Quotes of the week from Right Wingers” is unintentionally inspiring

1. PA says:

One of the things that really works in our favor is that libs — both the professional establishment and the common snarkers — give us no incentive to NOT be extreme. So… why be a kinder, gentler beta apologetic racist when you can just go full-on real talk racist?

They call the congressional Republicans “right wing”. What does that make alt-Right bloggers then?

2. Denise says:

The thing that really truly surprises me, these days, is how clueless your Average “Godlike” Jew is, and how completely oblivious their minions – the AlterIdiots, are, to the Winds of Change. The comments on this article are very very telling. These creatures are completely ossified. They know that their “message” is off course. They know it’s going wrong, terribly wrong, somehow. All they do is resort to snark, and more name calling (yawn) – and violence.

It’s OK. We’re ready.

I did cull one true gem though – they are calling Rightwingers/the GOP the Reich Wing. That is marvelous on so many levels – I am newly inspired, I am THRILLED. They are now doing our dog whistling for us, and don’t even know it. As we have reached and passed Peak Negro. Read mainstream “conservative Comments, re: Negroes.The term ” Nggr” is cropping up all over the Commentariat. Keep calling us the Reich Wing, Leftards. Keep invoking Hitler and the Nazis. We are now approaching the Black Pustulant Vampyre’s Heart, of our True Racial Foe. Keep calling us Nazis, Every time they do – they are helping stab this Devil Heart to death. Thank you Leftards! We can’t do it alone!

This will be my Meme. My Mantra. I an Reich Wing – and I will soar!

Indeed Denise! Are you the Third Reich Wing or Fourth Reich Wing?

Reich means wealth. So Rich Wing. We’ll call the liberals the Arm Wing.

I got a line for you — the opposite of a liberal is not a conservative. The opposite of a liberal is a racist. Don’t believe me? Have you debated with a liberal lately? That’s their only argument — racist racist racist!

Is Rush Limbaugh a conservative? No he’s a racist. If you’re not a liberal, you’re a racist.

3. sigmatika says:

People who can use the phrase “same-sex parents” with a straight face don’t have much room to be calling people crazy. I’m still laughing at how the homosexual movement has whined so much that ‘fag’ is now more insulting than ever, but ‘bigot’ has completely lost it’s sting. Don’t want to show “same-sex parents” in your advertising? Bigot. Recognize that queer relationships are different from hetero relationships? Major bigot. Not long ago, ‘bigot’ was a nasty word reserved for people who actually hate others irrationally. Now, when I hear that word, I just assume some queer has his panties in a bunch.

And the lefties do this with everything. They don’t seem to realize that they’re debasing the language to the point where the linguistic assaults have no more power. Compare me to Hitler, go ahead; by comparing me to Hitler, you’re comparing millions of Americans like me to Hitler, and the comparison means nothing as soon as people see that we, conservatives, aren’t really that much like Hitler.

Sometimes I daydream about going back in time to the 1950’s and explaining our modern world to a typical conservative patriarch. I doubt he would believe me; even twenty years ago, it would’ve been almost unthinkable that Russia would be an object of right-wing admiration.

In the last couple paragraphs of the quoted article, you can see that the Liberal authors have no desire to even consider the question presented: they will not ask themselves if welfare payments could be doing harm. They have made up their minds. Intellectual dishonesty will be the downfall of the Left, and we can safely say that in the open, because the left cannot correct itself; with honest inquiry and a realistic view of the world, they have no platform. Theirs is a doctrine based on wishful thinking and pseudo-scientific navel-gazing.

Basically, the future belongs to those who acknowledge reality, so take heart.

4. PA says:

While MW hammers on science and business as valuable to our cause, I occasionally remind others of the importance of art. Name one popular song, one music video, one movie that explicitly romanticizes our argument.

Imagine a simple, heart-ripping ballad about Chris and Channon, or about a working class family’s loss of neighborhood. Bruce Springsteen’s “My Hometown” and many other pop culture artifacts have brushed up against White identity, but their populism always implicitly or explicitly came from Democratic Party’s talking points.

But as the Viet Cong scavenged discarded American hardware to use as weapons, we can scavenge popular culture’s artifacts to make our own art. At some point, we will have our own “Imagine.”

THIS INKED VIDEO is a song about the impact of Thatcher closing Welsh coal mines on local communities. I do not know the specifics or the rights/wrongs of that particular event, but the video is something that Whites here and now may relate to. Check it out. Good song, too.

• PA says:

Linked, not “inked”

• PA says:

The song itself begins at 2:00

• Yes this is important. Think of how a movie like American History X affects how people see the world. Or Harry Potter, for that matter, where all the “blood purists” are sadists or aspiring mass murderers.

Well, my point is that people are desensitizing to liberal outrage, and in many cases cheering on those who do the outraging.

I don’t think it’s the time to be adopting period dress or making Roman salutes, but I do think it’s time to bash the hell out of liberalism as a failed and evil adn genocidal ideology and to say that white people have a right to exist.

• Conspirator says:

I used to use the phrase ‘right to exist’ but I stopped when I heard Bob Whitaker say ‘We have the right to have White countries in the world’ in an interview. It is more specific and aggressive and paints a clear picture of the future WN promises. If we have ‘the right to exist’ then Anti-Whites can say’ Ok, fine. You guys can remain 5% of the countries population – there, you EXIST’. We don’t merely have the right to ‘exist’ we have the right to have whole WHITE COUNTRIES and the point of leftism, behind all its myriad ‘social causes’ is nothing more than that NO White countries should exist anywhere. They demand WHTIE GENOCIDE.

Excellent point, Conspirator! I wholly agree.

5. Well at this point anything about our movement isn’t going to be part of pop culture and widely heard but you are right, the artistic among us should create these songs etc. for us.

This might be of interest to the artistic folks. http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/10/introducing-mjolnir/

• Mr. Rational says:

I started writing a song about (what should have been) a HUGE Obama/Holder scandal, but lost it when my power blinked.  I’ll have to start on it again.

6. moishe (not) says:

hey mw – i used to pull that trick with feminazi bitches too when i went to university in the 90s – same result! :)))

Yeah, but it was totally inadvertent for me. I didn’t realize the power I had. The Revelation of St. Roissy of DC is a gamechanger in our favor against the feminazi bitches. Had we had Game in the 1990’s, we might have been able to put a major crimp in political correctness. Well, it’s never too late.

• MOISHE(NOT) says:

I WENT TO UNIVERSITY PARTIES WITH A JEW/FRANKFURT SCHOOL-AWARE CANADIAN MATE AND WE USED TO COMPETE AT HOW WE COULD PISS OFF AS MANY BOILER-SUIT WEARING BITCHES OF THE FEMINAZI BRIGADE – THE RESULT WAS: I HAD THEM NAKED BY THE END OF THE NIGHT! – I REALISED FROM THAT NIGHT ONWARDS THAT OUR WOMEN WANT US TO BE MEN AND NOT SOME METRO-SEXUALISED FAGGOT-ORIENTATED AUTOMATONS – LETS LEAVE THAT TO JEWISH MALES!

7. Whatever power snark had was liberalist female college students trading on their possible sexual availability and social circle game. Those were the BR days, Before Roissy.

Girls:

Boys, boys all types of boys
    I whisper in my sexy voice
    Old fashioned seduction is what I employ
    Walk in a room of guys and take my pick
    Like you with the cute face
    Wanna get to know you better, maybe round third base
    Touch him on his shoulder, laughing at his jokes
    Get his mind spinning like some bike spokes.

Boys:

18 to 39 man I’ve rocked them all
    London, Brooklyn, Melbourne booty calls
    I break hearts at your book club luncheon
    No compunction, that’s my function
    I’ve made mad women happy, it’s honestly insane
    So don’t hate the player, hate the game

Sluts Like Us:

All these folks wanna hug and kiss
    They see our style and they can’t resist
    We attract hotties
    Perfect 10s with the banging bodies
    All these folks wanna hook it up
    At the show well you know that we shook it up
    Yeah we’re in the zone,
    and we never go home alone

Sincerely, Hipster Racist, a fictional character that is actually a 40 year old virgin that’s never even kissed a girl.