1. Emotional intelligence — getting along with each other. Making friendships last and marriages last and getting along well with siblings and parents and children. and teaching young White men how to appropriately behave towards young White women. Our women want us to take the lead, rather than being namby pamby wimps who want women to tell us what to do. For many young White men, this is something that needs to be taught explicitly as their fathers, if they had one, didn’t teach it to them. Emotional intelligence can be learned systematically, there’s books and youtubes, and those of us who possess it need to coach those who do not.
2. Save money in the form of gold and silver coins. Gold and silver are secret wealth, and they hold value in ways that paper dollars might not. THey are also portable.
3. To stop eating packaged foods. The scientific reason for obesity is additive and preservative chemicals. The increasing addition of food additives and preservatives correlates perfectly with the increase in obesity. We have to eat meat, fruit and vegetables and cut out grains and processed anything.
4. To own convenience stores, liquor stores and taxi cab companies. These niches are being filled and filled and filled by people from East Asia and the Middle East. We have to compete for these niches aggressively, instead of leaving them uncontested. Moreover, those of us who gain these businesses should sponsor Little League baseball, Pop Warner football, and participate in community cleanups and community festivals. The foreign owned businesses do not sponsor little leagues or do anything for their local community. They just suck out money.
5. Just as food additives are the cause of obesity, video game addiction is a substitute for the rush of mathematical and scientific knowledge and inquiry. Those kids who are addicted to video games are the ones that would have been inventing the car or the refrigerator or the transistor. What if Thomas Edison had grown up with video games available to him? He would likely have never invented anything.
Keep boys away from video games, but do teach them math and science and give them ample opportunities to take things apart and hopefully put them back together and fabricate stuff from wood and metal and rubber. Parents need to either hire tutors or know math themselves. And you must use whatever motivation available — all privileges and stuff they want, they only get if they study math for 2 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday during the school year and 1 hour a day during vacations. The goal should be the boy should reach advanced calculus — differential equations and multivariable, by the time he’s finishing high school.
Mathematics training will make their brains very powerful — very good businessmen, very good at thinking things through. Mathematics gives you a manly brain the way weight lifting gives you a manly body. Combine a developed mathematical mind with emotional intelligence and you have a very powerful person.
I have distilled it down to these 4 things. You can be involved in at least 2 of them. Better food and emotional intelligence is something we can all take part in. But I would also urge you to consider taking up math for fun, because it IS fun once you get into it. It’s like a video game addiciton that’s actually good for you, and good for those around you. You will think better from doing math — it’s a cognitive enhancement tool.