Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot report on alternet

Liberal reports on real Americans

Hope these guys are ready to fight the combat robots!

The iconography and spirit of secession is alive year-round at Knob Creek, but it appears to gain new life during the biannual Shoots. When I arrived at the entrance on Friday morning, a middle-aged female volunteer greeted me with a free copy of a “rebel” newspaper called The First Freedom. The headline declared, “Knob Creek Gun Range Practices 2nd Amendment Rights.” Below it was an article asking, “Have You Considered Secession?” The 24-page broadsheet included articles on why “Normal Whites everywhere must do more than die with a smug smile,” and how the League of the South is fighting back against the immigration policies of the “ZOG” (Zionist Occupied Government). The issue also featured an essay penned by Henry Ford during his anti-Semitic period, entitled, “How the Jewish Song Trust Makes You Sing,”

9 Responses to Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot report on alternet

1. Denise says:

The article was written by a Brooklyn, NY writer named Alexander Zaitchik. Blanche made a fatal mistake. Blanche needs to know what she’s looing at, right in front of her face.

2. Denise says:

Dachnik – translate, please. Thanks!

• Dachnik says:

Russian cartoon called Nu Pogodi (Ну погоди!) “I’ll get you” has a wolf chasing a rabbit. Look it up on youtube. It is made with little dialog, you should enjoy it. Lot cleaner than anything coming out of Disney these days. Was inside joke for Kievsky.

Explain to me the inside joke. I have seen the cartoon at home, as we have Russian tv. Nu pogodi is a big threat in Russian. Literally, “just wait” right?

3. Dachnik says:

I need to post more often to qualify for inside joke status. I had some Russian friends introduce me to the series. It seams I had the literal meaning slightly confused.

4. Dachnik says:

By the way I really have enjoyed reading your site. Thanks for all the work you put into it.