Knockout Game at Yale! Blacks beating up white liberals? What’s not to like?

I get to kill all da white people in da movie . . . how great is that? 1:50

Reaping what they hath sown!

The game refers to attacks on pedestrians by groups of young adults. The assaulters approach their victims on public streets, hit them and run away. After speaking to the New Haven Police Department, Yale Police Chief Ronnell Higgins notified the campus community about the violent new trend in an email on Nov. 21. There were seven reported cases of street violence in New Haven this November that could be linked to the “knockout game.”

“We live in an urban area, and we have to be careful,” said Michael Kaplan ’86, a New Haven resident and the parent of a current Yale student. “This is one more thing to be careful about.”

Keeping it in the family! I’m sure the “current Yale student” got in on his own merits.

No mention of race in the whole article. Good! Let them eat their political correctness!

17 Responses to Knockout Game at Yale! Blacks beating up white liberals? What’s not to like?

1. Denise says:

That article is really truly impressive. The Authoress Hack managed to entirely avoid citing Race at all, as you wrote. Amazing.

2. Paladin Justice says:

One of my former colleagues at the university had a doctoral degree from Yale. A poor white boy from rural Texas goes to Yale to better himself and the first thing is he’s blamed for assassinating JFK because he’s from Texas. There’s an example of the liberal mindset at work. Then due to lack of income he’s forced to live in the “bad” (read heavily black) part of New Haven. His car battery that kept his old clunker going was stolen, which he could barely afford to replace. Then his main form of transportation, his bicycle, was stolen too. While most Yalies are do-gooder liberals, this fellow wasn’t. So, let’s pray for the safety of innocent whites, while hoping that karma plays out for the guilty.

Great story! Thanks Paladin!

• Yes, I used to go to NH about every weekend from NYC on the train — parts of it are worse than NYC and the line of campus/vibrants is very squishy. I was as naive as they come (early 90’s) and I still knew to keep my line of sight on wide beam.

Your colleague earned his stripes and can be a guest speaker (or teacher) in our ethnostate schools.

3. Mike says:

a comment I just made at a conervative site: Keep in mind that I have to alter my rhetoric for the audience. I try to stay about 5 feet in front of them. If I go any further, they can’t keep up and I lose them:

“I’m seeing a trend all over the place: liberals are eating their own, more and more. Some of the sectors seem to be melting down in confusion, internal strife and loss of credibility.

On the other hand, the “dissident right,” or the “tea party plus on steroids (my term),” or the “dark enlightenment” as some call it, seems to be growing and is on the ascendancy. Sometimes I think it is nothing more than the “return of common sense” Common sense is making a comeback. Yay!

What is causing this, I asked myself? One of the pillars of communism is they have to have total control of the media. Due to the internet, they have totally lost control of the flow of information. They have lost control of the narrative. The internet is the free market. The free flow of ideas and information definitely benefits us and not the left. People are blowing holes in their narrative big enough to sail an aircraft carrier through.

We seem to be retaking the high moral ground, and rightfully so, as it’s becoming clearer and clearer that it’s the Right who actually cares about people, and not the Left.

Liberalism seems cold and gray and barren, whereas the right is becoming full of life, power, and energy.

I, for one, am becoming very optimistic about the future. Keep your face towards the sun and stay positive, folks!

Great job! THey will google “dark enlightenment” and they are on the way!

• Mike says:

I am hoping some libtards come at me with sarcasm and snark and LOLs, lecturing about “racism.” I want to take the little worms apart and give them a beating they don’t soon forget. Dear God, make that happen, Amen.

• oscar the grinch says:

You know, it really is kind of true, and I say it not as a partisan but as a critic and an intellectual. I read leftist sites and they are just full of banality and cant and sloppy thinking and shrieking emotionalism. I have my criticisms of the Alt-right as anybody might, but they just seem to be so much more intellectually alive and alert and sharp. The contrast is really quite startling, if you can bring yourself to view it from a neutral perspective.

“. . .So Marcuse had to find a way to defy the opposition. He found it in what he termed “repressive tolerance.” In 1965, Marcuse wrote an essay by that name in which he argued that tolerance was good only if non-dominating ideas were allowed to flourish–and that non-dominating ideas could flourish only if dominating ideas were shut down. “[T]he realization of the objective of tolerance,” he wrote, “would call for in tolerance toward prevailing policies, attitudes, opinions, and the extension of tolerance to policies, attitudes, and opinions which are outlawed or suppressed.” America was experiencing a “repressive tolerance” under which dissenting viewpoints were stifled; what it needed was ” partisan tolerance.20 In other words, if you disagreed with Marcuse, you should be forcefully shut up, according to Marcuse. This made political debate very convenient for him and his allies. This totalitarianism is now standard practice on college campuses, in the media, and in Hollywood–the very places that the Frankfurt School sought to control. The First Amendment–the same instrument that allowed the Frankfurt School to land at our shores and express their pernicious ideas in freedom–was now curtailed by those who had benefited from it. Marcuse called for a tyranny [p. 122] of the minority, since the tyranny of the majority could not be overcome without a total shutdown.
    There’s another name for Marcuse’s “partisan tolerance”: Political Correctness.
    In fact, the term “political correctness” came from one of Marcuse’s buddies: Mao Tse-tung

.Andrew Breitbart, Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World (Grand Central Publishing, 2011