Megyn Kelly is RIGHT! Santa IS White!

Wow, Megyn Kelly dares to to go where angels fear to tread. She insists that Santa is a white man! Good for her!

The White Tea Room

Megyn Kelly is awesome! She accurately states that Santa is White!

Some noxious NAGA “writer” named Aisha Harris whined about how images a White Santa Claus just ruined her entire childhood, or some such sub-moronic idiocy. I could not be bothered to hunt and ans read the original excrement; I deal with enough of this resentful idiocy in my daily life. To my delighted surprise, the marvelous FOX Hostess Bomb Shell Blonde Megyn Kelly plainly, clearly, flatly, and with a touch of charmingly annoyed snark, dismisses the childish resentment of the Mulattress Harris.

Kelly also states that Jesus was a White Man, too.

The Controlled Commentariat is clutching the pearls! OMG! The Klan is on the March again!

Brian Feldman wants the “jolly old fool” to be created “….in your own image. (How very very Feldman-esqu!) The jolly fool could be fat, skinny, white, black, male, female, a killer…

View original post 108 more words

16 Responses to Megyn Kelly is RIGHT! Santa IS White!

1. Scarlett says:

I’m told Santa was based on Odin, who was depicted as white.

• clytemnestra57 says:

Dear Aisha et al.

Santa was NOT based on the White Nordic god, Odin. He was based on a real life third century Greek (Mediterranean White) Bishop Nicholas of Myra. He was born from a wealthy family who joined the church young and was even persecuted by the Roman emperor Diocletian for his Christian faith. When he was released from prison, he turned to charitable works. For example, he provided young women with dowries so they could get husbands rather than become prostitutes and ministered to the poor. He was most beloved by children for the toys he would bring them at Christmas.

The reciprocal love of the poor for this good Bishop became so strong that his story spread to other European countries. Rather than feeling demeaned, humiliated or slighted, because they were not Greek like the good Bishop, other Europeans did NOT adopt an animal or BIRD as a Christmas symbol. Rather they adopted Biship Nicholas of Myra and then transformed him into their own national icon. In England, he became Father Christmas. In other countries, he became Kris Kringle. In Germanic countries, he became Santa Claus.

Just as some Greek’s generosity to the poor and children should not and did not demean Non-Greeks, a White’s generosity to the poor and children should not demean Non-Whites. If Aisha’s Anti-White animus is so strong that she cannot enjoy Christmas if its icon is a White male, then I respectfully suggest that she and others of her ilk not observe Christmas at all and simply resurrect and observe Kwanzaa.

• Commenter says:

Everything you’re saying about St. Nicholas is correct, but you are NOT correct in denying that Santa was based on Odin.

The truth is, Santa Claus was based on, and influenced by, numerous figures (both real and mythological), all of whom were white.

St. Nicholas was the first influence, but Odin (Norse God) also influenced Santa, as did Father Christmas (a British myth), as did Sinterklaas (Dutch myth). Then later Americans (white ones) came up with their own interpretation that was friendlier to kids, and that’s the interpretation that dominates today. Santa didn’t come from just one place. All of these influences contributed to the Santa we know today.

2. Hereward Saxon says:

The old Kinks’ Christmas Carol, from much Whiter times in Britain, the 1970s, for Denise:

Lyrics: ‘When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, though I knew it was my dad, and I would hang up my stocking at Christmas, open my presents and I’d be glad. But the last time I played Father Christmas, I stood outside a department store, a gang of kids came over and mugged me, and knocked my reindeer to the floor. They said: Father Christmas, give us some money, don’t mess around with those silly toys. We’ll beat you up if you don’t hand it over, we want your bread so don’t make us annoyed. Give all the toys to the little rich boys. Don’t give my brother a Steve Austin outfit, don’t give my sister a cuddly toy, we don’t want a jigsaw or monopoly money, we want only want the real McCoy. Father Christmas, give us some money, we’ll beat you up if you make us annoyed. Father Christmas, give us some money, don’t mess around with those silly toys. But give my daddy a job ’cause he needs one, he’s got lots of mouths to feed. But if you’ve got one, I’ll have a machine gun, so I can scare all the kids down the street (…) Give all the toys to the little rich boys’.

3. Mike says:

Just messen’ around….

“I’m dreaming of a Black Christmas.”

or

“I’m dreaming of a Knockout Game Christmas.”

“But the last time I played Father Christmas,
    I stood outside a department store,
    a gang of kids came over and mugged me,
    and knocked my reindeer to the floor.

They said: Father Christmas, gibs us some money,
    don’t mess around with dem silly toys.
    We’ll beat you up if you don’t hand it over, Cracka,
    we wants yo’ bread so don’t make us annoyed

Give all the toys to da little rich boys.
    Don’t give my brutha a whiteboy outfit,
    don’t give my sista a cuddly toy,
    we don’t wants no jigsaw or monopoly money,
    we wants only wants the real McCoy.

Father Christmas, gibs us some money,
    we’ll beat you up if you make us annoyed.
    Father Christmas, gibs us some money, Cracka
    don’t mess around with those silly toys.

But give my daddy a job ’cause he needs one,
    he’s got lots of mouths to feed.
    But if you’ve gots one, I wants a machine gun,
    so I can scare all the white kids down da street,
    Give all the toys to the little rich boys’.”

4. Mike says:

Heh. I’m a little high right now, MW. I’m getting such a rush of mean spirited pro-white glee tingles, I’m worried I may pass out.

5. countenance says:

After the first week of her show, I concluded that Megyn Kelly did nothing for me.

But she’s starting to get better.

• Dan Poole says:

If she can even become the female version of Michael Savage (minus the gratuitous smears of “white trash” that Savage sometimes deploys), she’ll be doing our cause a lot of good.

6. Yeah, like people would let a black man come into their house unaccompanied in the middle of the night… [/snark]
    Wiki says this:

Predecessor figures
    Saint Nicholas
    A 13th-century Egyptian depiction of St. Nicholas from Saint Catherine’s Monastery, Sinai

Saint Nicholas of Myra was a 4th-century Greek Christian bishop of Myra (now Demre) in Lycia, a province of the Byzantine Anatolia, now in Turkey. Nicholas was famous for his generous gifts to the poor, in particular presenting the three impoverished daughters of a pious Christian with dowries so that they would not have to become prostitutes.[7] He was very religious from an early age and devoted his life entirely to Christianity. In continental Europe (more precisely the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Germany) he is usually portrayed as a bearded bishop in canonical robes.

Well, from there it goes on about Dutch, German, and Scandanavian folklore. Nothing about African or European folklore, so I guess they had no model or a different model. So, yeah, WHITE.

that youtube would have worked by leaving off “youtube=”

I’ll put this here. The term “white supremacist” is from the enemy, not from us. It must go- don’t let them use it anymore. We are. more or less, White Separatists.

“Integration” is their language. It should be called DISintegration. DON’T LET THEM CONTROL LANGUAGE.

“African-American” is a contradiction in terms. “American White” is redundant.

“I’m not white, I’m jewish”- the late Mike Wallace.

9. Paladin Justice says:

A commenter named Lord Steven Regal posted this comment on amren, which I like:
    Quote:
    I’ve been battling Liberals all day on this topic. Their cognitive dissonance is amazing. First, they act as though Kelly came out of the blue and demanded that Santa be white rather than the truth that Kelly was responding to a black woman who demanded that Santa not be white. Second, they say that Kelly saying that Santa should be white is racist; but the black woman is not racist for suggesting Santa should not be white. I’m not sure why I even engage these people. They are a lost cause. They cannot be rehabilitated.

Even more aggravating is that people who side with the white haters feel comfortable enough to jump in and support them, but people who side with us (and we know there are plenty) bite their tongue out of fear of being labeled racist.
    Unquote

Congrats to Lord Regal for doing battle on behalf of common sense.

10. A.Ralston says:

In the Yahoo article to which Denise links, the author Brian Feldman refers to Santa as an “old fool” who “inhabits…a hellscape” and “breaks into houses in the middle of the night.” Feldman alsos makes the following comment:

“Jesus is a real historical figure, but whether he was white is actually a pretty large matter of debate. Some researchers suggest that “the historical Jesus would be a Middle Eastern Jew of medium, if not dark, complexion.” So that assertion about Jesus’s whiteness is not entirely sound.”

Yes, Mr Feldman, in the coming tumult the non-Caucasian “medium, if not dark” description is how you will be categorized.

11. Mike says:

Judging by the comments over the weekend, we may have a civil war over White Santa. Economy? Sucks. Obamacare? Bend over and take it in the pooper, whiteboy. Massive debt? Oh well, we’ll get by. A Penguin replacing White Santa, because diversity? Kill! Get your filthy paws off my White Santa, you damn dirty apes!