More Black Vicious Glee at Cyber-Lynching Justine Sacco

#HasJustineLandedYet: PR woman’s racist tweet sets off firestorm
Opinion
by Donovan X. Ramsey | December 21, 2013 at 9:25 AM

How much do blacks hate us? How many Schadenfreud orgasms are they having over Justine Sacco?

White people need to understand how much we are hated by these people.

“Going to Africa. Hope I don’t get AIDS. Just kidding. I’m white!” And just like that one woman’s callousness and casual racism became the Internet’s evening entertainment.

Public relations professional Justine Sacco probably didn’t think much of the tweet as she sent it from London’s Heathrow Airport shortly before boarding a 9-hour flight to South Africa. But as the director of communications for a billion-dollar media company, one Sacco listed in her Twitter bio, she probably should have. It’s pretty indefensible.

Like many people watching the spectacle unfold online, I was disgusted and angry at first. Then I imagined Sacco’s phone coming out of airplane mode and giggled my a** off.

The tweet set off a firestorm. According to Twitter analytic tool Topsy, Justine Sacco’s now deleted account garnered more than 45,000 tweets in the past 24 hours. Twitter user @shortstack81wondered #HasJustineLandedYet just 30 minutes into her flight. In the time it took to fly from London to South Africa, the hashtag was nearly 56,000 tweets strong and Sacco’s employer had scrubbed their site clean of any trace she’d ever been on payroll.

As with #PaulasBestDishes, #RacismEndedWhen and #USATodayBreakingNews, Black Twitter had struck a resounding blow with usual biting humor.

“Sometimes you land with more baggage than you took off with,” mused @monteiro. @twice_sifted tweeted, “If she is traveling with the company credit card, that first attempt at swiping is going to be a rude awakening.” It was all brilliantly capped with the purchase of JustineSacco.com, which was redirected to Aid for Africa’s donation page. Not everyone was amused.

“It was hard to ignore a disturbing feeling in the mob’s response, and something creepy in the trial by social media that was going on in her absence,” wrote Chris Taylor, Mashable’s deputy editor. “There’s a fine line between slamming Sacco for her blatant what-guys-I-was-just-kidding buffoonery, and taking an unconscionable delight in the misfortune of others while playing Big Brother on their lives.”

Unconscionable? Misfortune?

It has been estimated that more than 75 million people worldwide have contracted HIV/AIDS since the illness was first identified, and over 36 million have died from an HIV-related cause. And it’s a sad truth that many of the dead were poor people of color on the continent of Africa.

In fact, 75 percent of the HIV/AIDS-related deaths in 2012 were of people living in Sub-Saharan Africa. That Sacco’s career in PR was likely ended with the same ease she could work this tragedy into a “joke” is more than schadenfreude, as Taylor suggests.

#HasJustineLandedYet: PR womans racist tweet sets off firestorm news justinefb
Waiting for Justine Sacco’s flight to land was like watching Wile E. Coyote chase The Road Runner off a cliff only to realize too late that that he’d run out of ground. Seeing her delete the tweet then her entire Twitter account was like watching gravity work. It felt something like justice.

Now, of course, flooding Sacco’s Twitter mentions didn’t end racism, xenophobia and general nastiness. But what it did do — more than likely — was end her career in corporate communications and that means something in a society where people of color put up with racism on a scale from micro-aggression to full-out slur everyday.

Hopefully, Sacco’s shaming will serve as an example to other casual racists that people of color are tired of being the butt of their “jokes,” that there are limitations to privilege, words matter and that those of us with good sense are willing to teach them those lesson one Sacco, USA Today and Paula Deen at a time.

Also, get this comment by Robert P. Robertson — he’s actually right, if a bit crude in putting it. We can’t help ourselves — being what liberals call “white supremacist” is just White Human Nature. Which is why we need our own countries, so we are free to be ourselves.

Robert P. Robertson · Top Commenter · Works at Retired Teacher
White supremacy is as white supremacy does. They can’t help themselves. It is deeply instinctual. Only white people can stop white supremacy, but don’t hold your breath for it. Sacco said it herself: “. . . Just joking! I’m white!” That says so much.
Reply · 7 · · December 21 at 6:48am

Robert P. Robertson · Top Commenter · Works at Retired Teacher
Reply · · 8 hours ago

48 Responses to More Black Vicious Glee at Cyber-Lynching Justine Sacco

1. Cj aka Elderofzyklons Blog says:

Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog!.

2. Paladin Justice says:

She’s caved big time. Here are the first paragraphs from this morning’s Daily Mail story:

The PR executive who was summarily dismissed after her racist Tweet sparked a revolt on social media has apologised – as her own father called her a ‘f****** idiot’.
    Justine Sacco said that she was ‘ashamed’ over her actions and said she had been ‘cavalier’ in making her tasteless joke about the AIDS crisis in Africa
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2527913/Justine-Sacco-tweet-Going-Africa-Hope-I-dont-AIDS-causes-Twitter-outrage.html#ixzz2oIzvDGr4

They didn’t cave, because they were never pro-white in the first place. It was a gaffe, like a volcano eruption, from her subconscious.

Liberals are very touchy because they agree with us in their subconscious. As Robert P. Robertson, we all raycsiss, we born that way. He’s right!

• Trainspotter says:

“But her father, who has not been publicly named, was more forthright and said that what she did was ‘unforgivable’.”

What a wonderful father she has. So nice of him to join in on the cyber-lynching of his own daughter.

3. Mr. Rational says:

White Privilege, n.:  Being able to lose your job and your career over a passing remark that would be beneath notice if uttered by a “person of color”.

• Paladin Justice says:

Good definition because it’s so true. They can take my “white privilege” and put it where the sun never shines.

4. fnn says:

Will she able to get a job at Starbucks? She needs some of your career advice.

5. Denise says:

What’s WRONG with White people is embodied in her Race Traitor, loathesome, treacherous bloated worm of a father.

• vikingbitch says:

Right on. He should have not said a word. Just should have kept his mouth shut.

Don’t know how old she is but I am betting her parents are younger boomers, a group that are serious globalist, multicultural dirt bags. They sold this country out and will sacrafice their own for the Multi Cult.

• Denise says:

The despicable “father” should have DEFENDED his daughter, without equivocation. He SHOULD have gone mental on ANY-ONE that threatened and insulted her.

HE is the problem. Craven bend-over dick-sucking “Whites” who will and do betray their own for any GOD DAMNED non-White that may ever whines about Whites. I’ve gotten into feuds w/ other WN’s (we all do it) – but I would NEVER EVER EVER allow ANY “Other” to insult my White Brothers and Sisters. I have and will rip the head off, verbally speaking, of any-one that insults,slanders, or threatens my Race.

I sincerely hope the Father meets up with a pack of feral “Youfs” tonight. Alone, and un-armed.

• Trainspotter says:

Denise: “HE is the problem.”

He is indeed. His daughter, probably a multi-cult liberal herself, makes a silly joke on twitter. At best, a lame attempt at cutesy snark. At worst, a bit tasteless.

Result? Massive cyber-lynching, loss of job, etc. Anti-white liberalism has never been known for its sense of proportion.

Of course, we’ve seen this sort of thing before. What we normally don’t see, which makes this case particularly astonishing, is a father actively and enthusiastically JOINING in on the cyber-lynching of his own daughter. What a class act Sacco’s father is. Apparently, he described his own daughter’s actions as “unforgivable.” Wow.

Sacco’s father is a bona fide sicko. In his crazed world, a silly and tasteless joke is unforgivable, but joining in on the cyber-lynching of his own daughter is just aces. You’ve…got…to…be…kidding…me. But of course he isn’t. With a lunatic like him as a father, who needs enemies?

You’d think I’d be more desensitized to it by now, but the demented nature of these anti-white lunatics still manages to amaze. They really are sick, sick creatures. We need to separate from such loons entirely.

Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a land where deranged lunatics such as Sacco’s father are shown the door? Cast him out to the non-whites, and make it clear that dishonorable scum are no longer under our protection. That’s the irony with these anti-white lunatics – they depend upon millions and millions of normal whites (whites of the very sort that the anti-whites hate and despise) in order to insulate them from the savages that they worship. The ethnostate will allow us to remove that protection, and the non-white hordes will know that the liberal sickos are fair game. How sweet that will be.

• Harley says:

‘WE’ are the problem in the first place, Trainspotter. No need to search for the problem in anti-white liberals. See my post below.

• Harley says:

They didn’t sell this country out VB, they just got carried along with the tide.

Keep your eye on the enemy, never waiver for one second. It’s not our boomers.

6. Mobley says:

Cut off contact with whites that have personal relations with the nasty race. Even if person is your twin.

• Denise says:

Exactly. The very second I hear some “tolerant” White mewl about “The Good Ones/I have an Orc Best” I know I’m dealing with a dangerously genetic defective Race Traitor.

• vikingbitch says:

Her dad would be rightin defending her, but if ge says ANYTHING it will be twisted.

She’s an adult. She messed up. She needs to take her licks. She’ll move on …

So what if it’s twisted. If someone sticks a microphone in any of our faces, we should use it to say our talking points and tell them to screw off.

of course, they probably aren’t WN’s so they don’t know.

7. Anon says:

“Erik Black Who said anything about racism? I don’t believe in racism. If you read the post, I said white supremacy. White supremacy is what everybody confuse as racism. All white people are white supremacists. The woman said it herself: “Just kidding! I’m white!” That’s her words, not mine. White people are all a bunch of cotton mouth white supremacists. They can’t help it. Their mothers fed it to them from the putrid milk fed to them from their corrupted tits. It is bred in them from their mother’s polluted wombs, fed to them from her poisonous umbilical cords. It’s in your very DNA where you don’t have to be told you’re white. You instinctively know it, just like Ms. Sacco. You’re white, so you know and understand what I’m talking about. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but the truth hurts.” – We’ve turned our society upside down for this contemptible wretch, and he knows it. He’ll never leave unless forced out.

8. vikingbitch says:

I get where everyone is coming from with thinking that her dad should defend her. My attitude here is that she is an adult, a PR executive at that. He should let her handle it.

Jumping in to her defense will just escalate the mob. Both should have just kept their mouths shut and not feed the mob beast. No fodder, no beast. It will die out in a week and everyone will forget.

Nonverbal gestures are a better mode of defense/offense etc.

• Trainspotter says:

Whether he should have defended her publicly, or simply supported her privately in her time of trouble, is a matter of strategy and reasonable disagreement, and you make some good points concerning that.

But the real issue here is not the form that support should take, but rather that Sacco’s father actively joined a cyber-lynching of his own daughter. He called her actions “unforgivable.” In her time of trouble, brought on by a lame tweet, he marched in lockstep with his daughter’s enemies, with those who were attempting to harm her (and to all appearances succeeded).

Sacco’s father is a dishonorable, anti-white lunatic. He is also a disgrace as a father, regardless of political belief.

• vikingbitch says:

True

• This flap where Ms. Sacco’s daddy throws her under the bus because she made some lame, tasteless joke that went viral on Twitter looks to be the flip side of that nutty race mixer who tried to shame her Catholic Italian father for not wholeheartedly embracing her relationship with a Muslim Sudanese Negro. Remember that one?!

In the Bible, Jesus Christ predicted that HE would put division in a family but HE has had absolutely NOTHING on Political Correctness where People of Color are concerned with White Libtards. Sacco’s father and the Italian race mixer dramatize any WNist theory that, to the White race, Christianity was HIV, but Political Correctness is full blown AIDS.

Good one! Christianity is HIV, and Political Correctness is full blow AIDS. I like it!

• Trainspotter says:

“Remember that one?!”

I do, Cly, and you’re absolutely right. A reprehensible daughter (Isabel?) in one case, a reprehensible father (Sacco) in the other. Both dishonorable to the core, both more than willing to throw their own family members under the bus.

There would be more justice if the anti-white loons were concentrated in one family, devouring one another, instead of being spread out to inflict misery on others.

• Harley says:

Trainspotter,our whole ‘movement’ is one of disgraceful anti-white treachery. Supposed pro-whites turn on each other at the slightest challenge. They *look* for reasons to, and TPTB know this.

Over on OD you have people supporting the outright lie that von Brunn was a child molester.

Then they go on fagfinding missions, which accomplish nothing but to distract whites from seeing the real problem. Jew + White Elite = Different Time, Same Place.

What’s true lunacy is thinking anything is going to change here with the old paradigms. How can you blame a father for giving in to unyielding pressures *which pro-whites themselves not only cave under, but CREATE?’

• ben tillman says:

Don’t exaggerate. The host of this website, for one, never stabs anyone in the back.

Thanks Ben. One thing I’ve done is gather those who are normal and non defective. When a defective in our ranks attacks one of our known non-defectives, we close ranks behind him or her like the Cape Buffalo and mark the defective as scum never to be dealt with.

A lot of people come and go. They come because they have nowhere else to go; tehy could have joined Scientology, or hte Krishnas, but they found us. Then they move along. A few people stick around. If you’ve been a WN for 5 years, you’re probably staying.

• Denise says:

Harley – why don’t you run back to your JIDF training classes. Shouldn’t you be out spitting on a Cross, or trying to use the Noachide Laws to force Creches to be romoved from the Public Square?

Denise,

I’m banning Harley.

• Trainspotter says:

Ben, glad you said that. It’s very true, and MW deserves a lot credit for his approach and the general attitude that he cultivates. It’s a different vibe and a winning attitude. It inspires trust, which is a vanishing commodity in our world.

Unfortunately, Harley’s criticism has some truth to it as well. If people have not done so already, I highly recommend reading Matt Parrott’s “Never Leave a Fallen Comrade.” It’s an important article.

9. Stubbs says:

What does Sacco’s comment have in common with Steve Martin’s joke?

Neither is funny. In fact, both would have been funnier had a real racist told them, and the media’s a lot more wary of swarming on something that’s genuinely clever and gutsy.

10. vikingbitch says:

Reblogged this on vikingbitch's Blog and commented:
    Okay, this ‘incident’ has been the talk of the day. I have been mulling over my initial reaction to it, which was ‘who cares’, I am trying to understand this reaction in myself.

Here it is: I hate wealthy libtard elitist white traitors. I believe that both this father and his daughter are the type of whites that would throw me under the bus in a heartbeat, so really, why the hell should I care about their struggles as they certainly would not care about mine. These people would not give me the time of day.

The problem with WN in America is that it is infected with Americanism. America worships money. It’s football and the bigger is better mentality. It is compete and win at all costs, even if it means hurting your white neighbors or stepping one someone.
    I don’t know how many times in the USA I have been thrown under the bus by other whites for being an entitled American woman, a single mom, poor, a teacher, for living in a certain neighborhood, for wearing certain clothes to the park with my kids, for being able to pay my way, for taking unemployment, for having my parents help me with kids, for breastfeeding, and the list goes on.
    Maybe I was hard on this family initially. Maybe I am being judge mental, but I would be lying to say that I did not enjoy seeing this white rich lefty getting hers.

Am I bad for feeling this way? These are feelings I have been dealing with all day.
    I look at these people and I think ‘fuck em’. They are well off and have time to ‘chatter’. They would look down on me if they saw me. They would scoff at my kids. But maybe I am wrong… Or am I?

I believe the biggest plight facing White Nationalism is its innate elitist, classist attitude that is in ingrained in Americans because of course in America, its about winning at all costs. I see wealthy libtards like this and I think’ if that white dad will throw his daughter under the bus, what will he do to random everyday whites?’

Take that in your pipe and smoke it WNs and don’t lose anymore sleep over this. These wealthy libtard white globalist elites are getting their come uppings.

11. At a random bar, I heard some people talking about this today, a woman, likely mestizo or half-mestizo, mentioned it, mostly empathizing with “poor AIDS victims” likely over anything really anti-white. Her sentiment seemed to be, “how insensitive to talk about poor AIDS victims that way.” She offhandedly mentioned that she wasn’t white.

But it was a very white man, even Nordic looking, that went full out anti-white, doubling down on the masochism, saying that he was white, but was so “shocked” and “saddened” blah blah couldn’t believe it, etc. I half expected him to start flogging himself. He seemed to know the woman casually, but I think she was married so he couldn’t have been trying to get in her pants or anything. Just another example of how whites are our own worst enemies.

Strategically, it’s hard to say if the father should have simply said nothing, or defend his daughter. It’s possible he was trying to protect her, but his statement was twisted by the media. However, considering he said his daughter’s comments were “unforgivable” it seems pretty unlikely. From what limited information we have, it seems likely he threw his own daughter under the bus, which is actually unforgivable and repulsive.

I agree completely with Stubbs, the real “crime” here is that her joke wasn’t funny. All it would have taken is a clever retort to end this nonsense. When she landed, she should have said something like, “Sorry, I meant to say, I’m a white woman so I won’t be able to take advantage of the traditional African cure for AIDS, raping a virgin.”

The Most Offensive Jokes Ever:

• Harley says:

HR why don’t you go debauche a 20-something feminist instead of pointing fingers at finger-pointers?

Everyone, here’s a list of the Top Ten WN Scapegoats:

1. Feminists
      2. Fags
      3. FemiNazis
      4. Dyke Feminists
      5. White women who don’t swallow
      6. White men who don’t let jews or white elites b******k them
      7. Dumb Blonde Bitches
      8. Yankees
      9. Truthtelling ‘Lunatics’
      10, Oh, any other White Nationalist will do…

What does one call a well-endowed male from Gary, Indiana?

Hungaryans [hung gary-ans] well endowed = well hung