It all started when uber libturd Ani DiFranco wanted to have a Righteous Retreat at Nottoway Plantation. WoC (women of color) felt double plusungood about this.

Ani DiFranco, amusingly playing into stereotypes of liberals, calls herself Righteous Babe.

White feminists try to fight back, are hilariously offensive and un-PC in doing so

In yet another example of white feminist cluelessness, Singer Ani DiFranco will hold her annual songwriting retreat this year on Nottoway Plantation in Louisiana. Righteous Retreat Song Camp is billed as a feminist songwriting retreat, and DiFranco’s choice to hold the event at this locale has drawn ire from Black women who note the offensiveness of the location.

Black women feminists and allies took to the event’s Facebook page to express their concerns, yet neither Difranco nor anyone on her team has responded.

The thought of women choosing to luxuriate at the sites of historic brutality against black bodies confounds, but even more outrageous is the refusal of so many women to listen to those whose lived experiences continue to be mediated by the legacy of chattel slavery.

In fact, defenders like Mandi Harrington, a visibly white woman, try to tell us that we need to “reclaim” these spaces.

And when called out, these women go to shockingly extreme lengths to cover their tracks.

Take, for example, the exchange below. Harrington created a fake black woman persona named Laqueeta Jones to defend her senseless comments.

Then the tech savvy Negroes caught her Mandi sock puppeting in blackface!

Meanwhile, a white female named Kathryn is trolling for brownie points from her brownie friends:

Kathryn

Kathryn, all you’re doing is reminding WoC that they don’t look like Grace Kelly. You racist!

So a white feminist on the defending team tried to create a hashtag #stopblamingwhitewomenweneedunity but WoC twitter is eating it alive! Black Grrrrrll Powa!

#stopblamingwhitewomenweneedunity

A good smackdown of a white feminist by a very ungrateful black woman:

Reporting_for_duty

It could go on and on and on, but it’s good to see white feminists and liberals getting viciously attacked by the blacks. The coalition is cracking!

29 Responses to #stopblamingwhitewomenweneedunity Get the popcorn, the lib-turd coalition is having a catfight

1. Denise says:

When is this event? Perhaps some of us need ot be there, in order to document the Race War/Cat fight, and take pitcha’sn sheeyit!

Wait til the sistuhs start pulling the blonde hair out. Will the Whi’ Beeyiches fight back, and pull out the Chinese hair weaves?

I once had a male frined tell me, a million years ago, when I was a cute l’il nubile teeny girl, that boys will NEVER EVER EVER EVER stop a cat fight, since the girls may pull off each others clothes….

HAHAHA!! I love men!

Now yer thinkin’, Denise. Sending you to an Ani DiFranco event as an undercover lover with a James O’Keefe hidden videocam would be awesome! That’d be something we’d raise funds for! Agent Denise, infiltrating the lib-turds!

I’ll keep you in mind for this! If you get a mission, hilarity will most definitely ensue!

• Denise says:

I will write you or call you this weekend. I’ll finally have some free time. I don’t know if I’m the one to do this sort of thing. I have a male pal that calls me “Hell Girl” as in Hell Boy – ’cause I’m that kinds subtle. I’d be trying to goad them into fighting with each other. They’d figure me out in about half an hour.

We’d have to get some-one who would be believable. HA! I’m up for it.

2. Denise says:

OMG. I hate them all. Let’s send a bunch of Muslim Bikers in. Somalians or something….

AAAGGHHHH! Why are these lunatics on MY PLANET!!!! GET OFF MY PLANET!!!!

3. Ryu says:

Ha ha. I like that glass tear picture. So a few cracks appear in the FFOL.

4. countenance says:

Car wreck at the intersectionality of WOMYN and AFRICA.

I forgot to use the word intersectionality in the title of the post damnit! I was thinking of it!

Dude, awesome comment! It’s so funny how well we know their game!

5. Marcus says:

Funny that feminism has always been led by Jews and upper class lefty white females (people most detached from reality), yet it has wrought the most damage on common white people and negroes.

6. I think I never laughed so hard in all my life, pouring through the comments between the White Feminists and the Black Womanists during this “Clutch the Pearls” moment. Even Mindweapons dear friend, Psycho Timmy “Tock Tock” Wise (no doubt not to be targeted himself for his own gaffes against POC by POC) piled on to wrist slap Ani Di Franco.

After several hours of bickering, they … somewhat … for them … managed to reach some sort of consensus on The Mandy-Laqueeta Split Personality. It was done by some right wing racist prankster!!! No shit, Sherlock. I suspected someone was pranking them the moment I saw Laqueeta posting like a Negro slave out of Huckleberry Finn, but displaying perfect punctuation. Of course I had one particular dastardly rascal in mind.

This has Hipster Racist’s fingerprints all over it, so ‘fess up, Hipster, baby. Were you the smartass who booked Ani’s retreat or came up with the Ebony and Ivory Twins farce OR BOTH?! Hmmmm?

Mandi was a right wing troll? that’d be funny. That’d be like the old “Marxist Underground Democrats” gag on myspace back in 2002.

• Anon says:

I’d bet that HR would have sock puppeted from a different IP, though perhaps that might also be on purpose.

• Cly,

I’m honored, but I can promise you it wasn’t me. I was just about to post this comment:

This is all great news, as it’s another crack in the leftist coalition, and this particular fissure opened not long back with the breakdown of “male feminists” Hugo Schwayer. They had a hash tag #solidarityisforwhitewomen.

White feminist women tend to be upper middle class and highly educated. They are, in fact, hipster racists, paying lip service to “anti-racism” while living perfectly white lives. Does anyone think that Ani DiFranco’s fan base spends much time with women of color?

Full disclosure: I like a few Ani DiFranco songs.

Hey, Ryu, what’s with the coming eradica article, “I Almost Got Away With It?” If it’s about me, for some reason I doubt it’s positive.

>>>Car wreck at the intersectionality<<< How many Cadillacs involved?

8. igor says:

White pushers of blacks are just masohists who like to get their dna strands stressed, feel uncomfortable with themselves. The coffee type effect. They use the negroids for a coffee effect.

9. countenance says:

Seriously, the only thing that keeps these disparate lefty kooks together is their paranoid fear of us. It’s what Sailer means when he talks about KKKrazy Glue. But once they lose their fear of us, or once they’re in a position when and where they think we’re not a factor, then they’ll start cannibalizing each other.

Sit back, grab the popcorn, and watch all the car wrecks at all the leftist intersectionalities.

10. Paladin Justice says:

Obama is the 800 pound gorilla in the room no one mentions. His presence has embolded blacks to piss on America’s leg and tell us it’s raining. From the knockout game to demanding worship from all as the new god, the black has removed his mask of civility (not that it was much before) to reveal a monster’s face. Lynching? Give blacks enough rope and they’ll hang themselves.

11. Dan Poole says:

Totally OT, sort of: Since the femanizi who started that hashtag is accused of Islamophobia, this link seems apropos:

Here we have a white woman who has chosen to become a Muslim and appears to have turned into a hipster fundamentalist what with her condemnation of “young people partying naked every night.” Weird. I thought feminists loved taking off their clothes (bra burning and all that). Anyway, her response to comment No. 10 is golden:

10. “Who cares about religion nowadays? No one respects people for religion anymore.”

Do you respect yourself just for being accepted by the others? You should also be happy as the leader of the baboons troop then.

To recap:

1. Feminists demonize men as brutal oppressors
    2. It’s a well documented fact that Muslim men brutally oppress and rape women
    3. When feminists call out those Muslim men, they are demonized as Islamophobes
    4. When a white female feminist chooses to become a Muslim, she embraces the same traditional views that are condemned as brutal and oppressive when practiced by men. This particular white woman even made a racist analogy to baboons!

Conclusion: When you mix feminism and screeches of “Islamophobia,” you get outrageously contradictory bullshit. This is just one of many ways that liberalism will collapse on itself under the weight of its own contradictions.

• zek says:

This is all true. White feminist women definitely love them some swarthies. It doesn’t make any sense until one learns game. Some game proponents assert that feminism itself is a massive societal shit/congruence test.

This is what Heartiste is talking about when he says that feminism can’t exist without all of the comfort and excess made possible by modern society (built by men of course). Our technological advancement has made us weak and soft — physically and mentally. Women react to weakness in men negatively on an id level but can’t articulate it (because it’s id-level). Instead it gets sublimated into a general frustration and comes out in the form of shit tests. Like, you are earning too much – pay us more! You want sex? All sex is rape! You hate Muslims? We love Muslims! The underlying theme is rebellion: “I’m picking a fight with you — what are you doing to do about it? Are you going to be a pussy and go along with it or are you going to be a strong man and stand up for yourself?”

The majority of men will puss out and have nothing but a messy breakup to show for it. Because all of this adversarialism is really just a way of asking to be dominated. When feminists complain about being forced back into the kitchen barefoot, they are actually projecting their base desires. Most feminists would be delighted to go and cook for a strong Muslim man who won’t put up with her shit.

When feminists demonize men as brutal oppressors, as you put it, they are generally demonizing white men only. Black men, Muslim men, all more masculine men, are off limits. They totally respect those men. They instead demonize the least oppressive men, because it’s those men who are pussies. It doesn’t make any sense on a logical level, but, these are women we’re dealing with.

One really can’t discuss this stuff with women the same way one can’t discuss the Prisoner’s Dilemma with a toddler or Affirmative Action with a negro. One is not dealing with a rational actor. It doesn’t make sense; it’s not supposed to make sense. Women are great, but they aren’t men and shouldn’t be treated like them. So, yes — one can definitely do well to isolate and identify the “bugs in the programming.”

12. countenance says:

Until this, I didn’t know who Any DiFranco was.

I watched some of her songs on YouTube, and she seems to me to be the poor lesbian’s Alanis Morrisette, albeit a better guitar player.

13. Peter Blood says:

The revolution eats its children.

14. igor says:

One thing I noticed from libtards in general. They look White, but their face phenotypes generally show they are mixed race. That singer looks like a slavic alpine mixed with semite, for example. To start learning guides to this and train the eyes, Coon is a good start.

15. Mike says:

Tried to read through the comments of the link. Jesus, how can anybody stand readng that crap.. It’s a virtual symphony of butt hurt liberal hysteria Da legacy of slabery n sheet. The poor fuckin’ Native Americans. The plight of poor women chained to kitchen and childbirth. Yeah, the HOLOCAUST OY VEY! over an over. It’s a battle royal to see who has the bestest ever victim cred.

Jesus Christ don’t these people ever just SHADDAP??