When Alpha Males Square Off

The Chateau Heartiste names the J, and points out that Putin did once too!

About Rob

Come with me if you want to live

12 Responses to When Alpha Males Square Off

1. Mosin Nagant says:

Somehow I don’t see it, suppose one needs to use imagination.

2. Denise says:

I read the article – but left this comment, which has not posted:

Don’t forget – Leo may not have named any Self Chosen – but he refused to convert Judaism to marry Israeli model Bar Refaeli, when her mega-shekels Business tycoon daddy demanded he do so. Leo just walked away. And has dated a number of leggy Aryan beauties ever since.

3. Pingback: The Fantasy Relationship Between Jews an Negroes | The White Tea Room

4. robert says:

What’s your guys take on the oogenhand stance on that issue?

5. Rita Rabbit says:

DiCaprio is one of my favorite actors but most of his mastery is in the word of make believe. I don’t think an mere entertainer can compare to the mighty Putin.

6. Rita Rabbit says:

*world not word.

7. eurybates says:

DiCaprio is an actor. He does what he is told – by directors and producers. Putin is a killer. Is there any doubt who would drop who?

8. X says:

The PUA use of ‘Alpha’ meets Alpha. What next a breakdown of an imagined confrontation between Neil Strauss and Genghis Khan? David DeAngelo versus Gustavus Adolphus? Mystery takes on Cyrus the Great? One picture allows for a thousand fevered imaginings and PUA ego massaging.

9. MOISHE says:

the late great Marlon Brando hit it on the head – ” ACTORS ARE JUST PROSTITUTES” – I was touched when I heard that Leon ditched the Israeli bitch – but so what – he aint got shit on Vlad.