Are you a racist, Tim Wise? Yes or No?

Racism is a quasi-crime, for which white people and white people alone are persecuted and punished without any due process. As such, there should be a clear definition of this crime of racism, and who is “guilty” and who is “innocent,” since real punishment is involved based on this word.

In the Reid Technique of police interrogations, when a suspect is asked if he committed a crime, and he simply says, “No,” that is considered how an innocent person behaves. When a suspect goes on for 5 minutes, and never answers the question directly, the police will consider the person likely to be guilty.

Tim Wise cannot give a yes or now answer to whether he is a racist.

But if the answer is so complicated, as Tim Wise says, then why are white people being punished for this word? If Tim Wise cannot point to himself as “not a racist,” then he must consider every white person a racist, and by logical syllogism:

No white people can be definitively said not to be racist.

Therefore all whites are racist.

No non-whites can ever be racist.

Therefore, racist is synonomous with white person.

When white people are punished for being racist, they are being punished for being white.

Anti-racists are anti-white.

Finally, one thing we are learning. If you apologize to your accusers, like Paula Deen did, you lose. If you don’t apologize to your accusers, like Phil Robertson, you win. Duck Dynasty is still on, Phil Robertson is still on.

Defiance, either angry and eloquent defiance or quiet contempt for one’s accusers, is the best defense.

13 Responses to Are you a racist, Tim Wise? Yes or No?

1. Cj aka Elderofzyklons Blog says:

Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog! and commented:
    I hate this filthy Anti White Marxist Crypto-yid piss ant!

2. Jon says:

I would add would not equivocate calling any of us “racist”. His thinking is basically non-theistic Christianity. All Whites are sinners but his status is clearly higher than ours. He’s a priest and we’re bikers.

Good to see, good for us and good theatre that he’s having some trouble with some of his angels.

3. Marcus says:

TBH he seems like a talentless hack who says patently absurd things for attention, like many Jews.

4. Jon says:

As much as it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy, it was kind of slimy of them to use a 10 year old girl to ask their rhetorical question and make their point.
    ————————————————————

I believe we could own the word (a la “nigga” and “queer”) if we wanted to. I forsee us popularising its use not just as greeting but in purely denotative context, wherever we would use “Caucasian”, White or European.

• Jon says:

“Of course I’m a racist. All my ancestors are Europeans. What does that have to do with anything” or “She’s not racist? Really? Sorry, I didn’t know she significant black ancestry. She certainly looks racist and appears to identify as racist.”

My raciss, what’s up!

• Jon says:

Whenever I’m walking in a poor neighbourhood in the middle of the night and hear footsteps behind me, I’m always relieved when I look back and see a racist.

5. Jon says:

Another thing about adopting as our own “racist”. It never sits right with me to see someone who wished freedom of association go on about some black or Jewish guy being “racist”. Like so what? That of itself is no reason to villify them (if I notice behaviour of theirs that’s race-related that I morally object to I spell out rather using their nebulous label, implying that gassing six million white people is the moral equivalent of not allowing whites in your country club). Such use would be weakened if “racist” meant “white people”, sort of like a Roman freeman saying “I am Spartacus” (which adopting “racist” by us kind of says the same thing).

6. Rita Rabbit says:

ECC 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it

7. Denise says:

I never actually sat here and listened to this piece of Multi Culti detritus, and a LOATHE that God DAMNED Mischling Kike.

However – this was funny.

Wise earns his plush living by spewing his anti-White vemon. And he gets punked by a 10 year old non-White girl.

Sigh. Non Whites are much more direct than so many Whites. And Jon – the use of the girl was a perfect tactical choice. Eff “slimy”. So WHAT? Yes. .She was being used. She did a GREAT job of talking back ot him. Her direct, blunt, to the point questions shows up Wise’s Marxist miasma of words words words for the nonsensical BULLSHIT that it is. Her direct questions and replies contrasts starkly with is total MEANINGLESS “dialectic”.

Every word he says MEANS nothing.

It’s Kabbalah Black Magic. The KIKES use words as a Black Magic.

“I’m only 10”.

“It’s not that simple….” blah blah blah.

Yes it IS you fucking KIKE.

“When I was 20 or 30….”

I don’t WANT 20 or 30. I want a simple answer”.

“It’s the only intellectually honest thing I can say this evening.”

NO it;s NOT. NOTHING about you is honest.

A middle aged LYING fraud is obliterated by a 10 year old girl’s giggle.

He then attributes his own “code” to a 10 year old girl.

Why does Tim Wise even EXIST?

If a cop asks you if you committed a crime and you simply say, “No!” that’s what they consider a likely innocent person’s response. Wise’s evasive, wordy non-answer is how a guilty person behaves. So why does he advocate for the persecution of “alleged racists” when he can’t even say for sure that he’s not himself a racist?