Ill omen? Pope’s doves of peace for Ukraine attacked by angry birds

January 27, 2013 on Holocaust memorial day, Pope Benedict releases a dove, it gets attacked by a seagull. One year later, Pope Francis releases “peace doves,” they get attacked by a seagull and a black crow.

Crow_attacks_popes_peace_doveBlack crow attacks pope’s peace dove.

Family Survival Protocol - Microcosm News

Prophetic Sign? Pope Francis Releases Peace Dove and Black Crow Attacks Instantly!

DAHBOO77

…..

Published time: January 26, 2014 19:23
Edited time: January 27, 2014 10:39

Pope Francis (C) watches as children release doves during the Angelus prayer in Saint Peter's square at the Vatican January 26, 2014 (Reuters/Alessandro Bianchi)

Pope Francis (C) watches as children release doves during the Angelus prayer in Saint Peter’s square at the Vatican January 26, 2014 (Reuters/Alessandro Bianchi)

Pope Francis on Sunday prayed for the start of a “constructive dialogue” in Ukraine, releasing two white doves to symbolize the hope for peace. However, the doves were immediately attacked by a crow and a seagull.

Addressing tens of thousands of people gathered in Vatican City’s St. Peter’s Square for the Pope’s weekly Angelus prayer, the pontiff said that his thoughts and prayers were with the victims of the Ukrainian unrest.

“I am close to Ukraine in prayer, in particular to those who have lost their lives in recent days and to their families,” Pope Francis said.

He then raised…

View original post 409 more words

24 Responses to Ill omen? Pope’s doves of peace for Ukraine attacked by angry birds

1. Mosin Nagant says:

Great symbolism, Mindweapon! Hurrah for the crows, magpies and ravens, well-chosen chief symbols of the Vikings, Druids and many of our other Northwest European ancestors — being the only non-mammals and one of only a few animals with full self-recognition, having brain-to-body-mass ratio equal to primates, able to create and modify tools, make long-range plans, maintain forty-year lifelong monogamous relationships and experience grief and hold funerals for fallen companions, meet in ‘parliaments’ to share information and form ‘armies’ to fight enemies, and engage in complex play behaviour and deliberate mischief and theft. Regarding the anti-White Papacy, I think it is time to revive our tradition of ‘Pope Night’ celebrations: http://display.5thofnovember.us/2007/10/5th-of-november-in-british-america.html

By the way, GMO apples and tomatoes, and thatched roofs and outhouses, are being debated on OD now, assuming that some of the comments in the queue for moderation are not deleted: http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2014/01/26/caribbean-project-treasure-islands/comment-page-1/#comment-2420672

2. Mosin Nagant says:

Russia Today has the best coverage of this: http://rt.com/news/pope-doves-omen-ukraine-222/

Did you know that Russia and Ukraine have been ‘consecrated’?

3. Interesting viewpoint of the crow, Moisin. I did not know that it was such an evolved, intelligent bird.
    I had no idea that it was a bird reverenced by the Western European Pagans.

I realize that there are non-believers who like to point to the myths of Horus, Mithra, Krishna, Dionysus, Attis, etc., as proof that Jesus Christ is just another myth, but I think Karl Jung’s theory of a collective consciousness has always made sense to me which is why I have always felt that these myths contained a divine promise or revelation of a redeemer that was actualized by the Christ.

I still lean heavily Christian in my beliefs, though I believe Christianity has been heavily tampered with by the elites and Jewish infiltrators to the point where it no longer became recognizable practically from Jump Street. But the combination of a Christianity already heavily infiltrated by people hostile to it and the instability of Rome made for a perfect storm.

Rome used to encourage its masses of asses to believe that Roman emperors were gods in human form. When a Roman emperor died, his successor’s minions would whip up popular support for and the Senate would decree that the deceased was divine and had joined the other gods on Olympus. This process was called apotheosis. The problem is, that when emperors got too crazed or even if there was a strong enough challenge, many emperors were murdered, via assassination, poisoning, or execution. In fact, forty-three Roman emperors achieved a violent, premature apotheosis. In one year, there were four emperors. With all the instability, it was only a matter of time before the elite recognized the stabilizing influence of Rome having only ONE god and for a shrewd emperor to realize that it was better to SPEAK for God than to BE God.

In fact, Mithraism was Christianity’s chief rival especially with Roman soldiers, but I think the pacifism practiced and promoted by early Christianity proved more attractive to the elite which is why Mithraism was discouraged by Rome until the Christians had achieved enough power to persecute Mithraism, and destroy its temples and sacred texts.

In any case, I went over to that site and there are posters who think that the black raven represents the EU/USA and that the seagull represents Israel. Others think that the doves represent European Christianity, the seagull represents Pope Benedict, and the raven represents Pope Francis, who is suspected to be the Black Pope of Revelations. The previous year, almost to the day, the creepy looking Pope Benedict had freed a dove that was promptly attacked by a seagull.

Again, I don’t know how much tampering the infiltrators have done to Christianity and the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments overall, but the doves of peace being attacked first by the seagull and then both the seagull and the raven looks like a bad omen to me. And, it may be coincidence, but the night Obama was elected, the Pick Three and Pick Four lottery numbers were 666 and 7779! Spooky.

• Craig says:

Whaa never read about Odin? You missing out girl.
      Hey Cly I replied to one of your comments at VB’s( That’s a beer in Australia, Victoria Bitter hahah) from a week or two ago, sorry I missed it. I’ll reiterate it here.

Aussie rules is majority white football, it’s the Aussie form of Irish Football. I use to play in the suburban leagues and had the opportunity to play state, but let it slide. I never really watch it much, now can’t stand it as all the mum’s cried about the violence and so the rules are so sissified I can’t even stand to watch a grand final which I use to not mind.

• Wolzek says:

Here’s an additional interpretation… Take it for whatever you will…

Whenever the jews, or the jews puppets/frontmen push forth either an agenda or a gesture, it always mean the exact opposite of what the agenda/gesture indicates.
      War on drugs –> War OF drugs. War on terror –> War BY terror. Anti-Defamation League –> Always Defaming League. Racial Equality –> Everyone gets preference over whitey.
      Ever since Vatican 2, the pope has been a jew puppet. So just like you would with politicians, any of his (the popes) gestures should be viewed as opposite.

Dove of peace –> Dove of chaos/malice.
      So why would the other birds be attacking the dove of peace? Maybe, they have come to instinctively realize that the dove of peace is actually a dove of chaos/malice, and this caused the attack? What if the ‘other birds’ symbolize the ‘other races’? Could this mean that the ‘other races’ will come to instinctively realize the ‘dove of peace’ is really just a ‘hook-nosed-rat-faced-LIAR’ that needs to be attacked?

We’ll see…

4. Paladin Justice says:

Symbolically we see black attacking white in the picture. Goodness, even in the bird world, whites are not safe from blacks.

5. Hereward Saxon says:

I don’t see blacks attacking whites. I see our ancestral symbol of Whiteness (the corvid) attacking the mascots of an anti-White enemy — an Enemy that is complacent, unprepared, and taken completely by surprise by the White (symbolic) attack.

6. Mosin Nagant says:

The Welsh champion Owain Glyndwr (who liberated Cymru from the Normans against tremendous odds) was said to have an army of ‘invincible ravens’ fighting with him, as well as the army of Welshmen — and we know that birds were the most important religious symbols of ancient Britain, and the name of the chief god of war, ‘Bendigeitvran’, means the ‘Blessed Raven’ — so it seems that our own ethnic symbol of war attacked the Pope’s symbol of false peace!

7. Mosin Nagant says:

Annual remembrance of Owain and the most successful campaign in the thousand-year unequal struggle against the Normans and Romanism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE6Y4SgQWbA Those who do not know their own history are condemned to lose their own identity.

8. Sam says:

I learned something the other day from Thomas Sheridan that their used to be a group of completely different Christens called the Cathars. They believed,” The idea of two Gods or principles, one being good the other evil, was central to Cathar beliefs. The good God was the God of the New Testament and the creator of the spiritual realm, as opposed to the bad God, whom many Cathars identified as Satan, creator of the physical world of the Old Testament. ” Very interesting.
    They were gaining in numbers rapidly against the Catholic religion, which they called a death cult, so of course the pope killed most of them.
    Here’s the video. He’s real interesting. His talks are based on psychopaths and how to combat them.

• Mosin Nagant says:

Sam, there are many other interpretations, and deliberate misrepresentations, of what the Cathars actually believed. They were somewhat like the Bogomils and Waldenses, and also like the early German and Swiss Anabaptists, and just as varied and independent, not one united body or organisation. The Albigensian genocide was a TRUE ‘holocaust’.

9. Sam says:

I don’t claim to know much about them but Thomas Sheridans’ talk about them impressed me. I also have a aversion to the Hebes and subsequently the old testament. Finding a Christianity that does without the Hebes seems a good thing so I mentioned it. I’m not against Catholics in case you wonder but I’m not so sure the Catholic church is not extremely corrupt. I can separate the Catholic church as an institution from the people. They are frequently not the same.

10. Sam says:

I do hope that people will look at the Thomas Sheridan videos I posted. I know they’re long but he talks about methods for coping with psychopaths and I’m of the belief that the Jews are a tribe of psychopaths. In fact I’m as sure of it as I’m sure of the fact that bankers suck. The first video of his I saw was a revelation to me. Not that I hadn’t heard most of what he was saying but the way he expressed it was so illuminating. He does not express the idea that Jews are a tribe of psychopaths FYI.

11. Mosin Nagant says:

‘I do hope that people will look’

I saw that video, Sam. Thanks for your contributions.

12. desertrose says: