Jimmy Marr gets the word out; anti-racist means anti-white

White rabbits on the march!

Horus the Avenger of White Rabbit Radio sends out his minions to spread “the Mantra,” proclaiming, “Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white” and other derivations of the racist message. While racist rabbits sending minions might sound like some sort of internet hoax, marchers in Springfield’s Jan. 20 Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration encountered one of the propagators of the Mantra, Jimmy Marr. Marr was standing in front of Springfield High School with a woman holding a sign that read, “Diversity is a code word for anti-white.” Marr was wearing a kilt and playing the bagpipes.

Dana Jo Cook of Springfield says MLK marchers were visibly upset by the sign, and she took a photo and sent it to EW for publication in order to bring “a face to the level of discrimination in our community.”

They can’t take dissent either:

EDITOR’S NOTE: The comment section for the EW blog post that triggered the “swarm” will be shut down (though remain available for reading) after this issue goes to press. The online comments for this story will be limited because even our patience has limits

LOL. The comments on an original post at the same site are up to 1100 and are like a big WN family reunion! Will post a sample of the comments in a comment below.

19 Responses to Jimmy Marr gets the word out; anti-racist means anti-white

1. mindweapon says:

Jimmy Marr • 9 days ago
    Thank you, Ms. Mortensen, for considering me as a potential mayoral candidate.

Prior to reading your editorial, I had not considered the idea, but I can now see from the comments that I have a moral mandate to exploit every conceivable avenue capable of producing an increase in awareness of White geNOcide.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. I’ll give this possibility some very serious thought.
    152 8 •Share ›
    Pdappui Jimmy Marr • 8 days ago
    Dear Mr. Marr,

As a life-long advocate for tolerance, human rights, and the Tibetan cause in particular, I must say that your message resonated with me powerfully. I am a proud Oregonian, and life-long liberal, but I think it’s time that even we liberals recognize that the same principles of tolerance and preservation that we apply to an endangered animal, or an oppressed foreign people, or a remote tribe in the Amazon apply equally to the indigenous peoples of Europe. This is not a right-wing message of hate. This is a peace loving liberal’s message of true tolerance and diversity. So hats off Mr. Marr for helping me to see the true meaning of diversity.

Marr for Mayor!

sincerely yours,
    Ted Hunter
    72 2 •Share ›
    oddball1776 Pdappui • 8 days ago
    Marr for Mayor?

Marr for President!
    55 2 •Share ›
    Franczeska Pdappui • 3 days ago
    1 1 •Share ›
    Harumphty_Dumpty Jimmy Marr • 9 days ago
    “Sometimes all these details collide in unforeseen ways.”

Yes indeed, Ms. Mortensen. Launching Jimmy Marr’s run for mayor is no small achievement. He is very bright, very articulate, very likable, and with a very deep feeling for and understanding of the present unhappy situation of his people.

It’s time for us to elect men and women of his high ability and integrity and quit fooling with the politicians who willingly carry out our genocide.
    75 3 •Share ›
    Frank Jimmy Marr • 9 days ago
    I was going to be funny but this is a serious issue. It would be exciting to have a White man running for office that actually has the best interest of Whites in mind. I would support you whole-heartedly for a run for the mayor’s office. I think a LOT of other people would support you too.
    75 4 •Share ›
    Jimmy Marr Frank • 9 days ago
    Thank you, Frank. It really is time for someone to call out these anti-White system bullies for what they are: A knockout gang dressed in coats and ties.
    75 3 •Share ›
    Trevelyan Jimmy Marr • 8 days ago
    Oh, please run for mayor! I’d love an opportunity to humiliate you in public…
    9 20 •Share ›
    Dalek_1963 Trevelyan • 8 days ago
    I’d love an opportunity to humiliate you in public…

Really?

You’ve only humiliated yourself online so far, why would it be any different in public?
    62 •Share ›
    oddball1776 Trevelyan • 8 days ago
    Trevelyan. You Cornish?

I am sat typing this message in Cornwall right now. Landrake.

If you have, or are interested in Cornish heritage.

You might want to consider visiting fairly soon.

As Cornwall is currently being flooded with immigrants from around the world, and will be unrecognisable within a generation (ie fully diversified, meaning no more Cornish people).

But at least the Cornish will live on in the names of assorted, random online avatars around the world used by twats like you.

My ancestors will be so proud.
    41 •Share ›
    Rommel15 oddball1776 • 8 days ago
    Cornwall is 95% Cornish – 95% white. Outside of London and Birmingham is very English – very white.
    Defeatism is poison. European nations are not lost.
    16 •Share ›
    oddball1776 Rommel15 • 8 days ago
    It’s not quite that simple down in the Westcountry Rommel. Initially the invaders weren’t so keen to come this far south west.

But they are sure as hell are making up for that now. My nearest big city, Plymouth, has been ‘diversified’ phenomenally quickly – you barely hear an English voice walking around the city centre now.

That has happened in just a couple of years.

The official stats are baloney. I don’t mean to sound, or come across as defeatist. At all.

Me and mine are ready and prepared to survive outside of the cities. And we are not alone.

Can’t lie to you though. White genocide is happening before my eyes, even in a backwater like where I live. And this Trevelyan guy has the nerve to tell us we are wrong!

I’ll leave it there pal. Anyone wanting an up to date, on the ground report from my neck of the woods, just holla.

23 •Share ›
    Rommel15 oddball1776 • 8 days ago
    Well even 95% is 5% too low for anywhere it Europe. Let alone whatever it truly is. Used to be 100% from London to Lisbon to St. Petersburg.
    19 •Share ›
    nicholasi Rommel15 • 6 days ago
    But the leading role of urban populations in modern societies is an important fact. If the main urban areas are majority aliens, then they will dominate culture, media, fashion, music, radio, academia, banking, etc. under the “guidance” of the global parasite of course.
    11 •Share ›
    oddball1776 nicholasi • 6 days ago
    Yes – big problem.

But from outside, looking in. 100% reliant on external sources for food, water and power, in a sense, we have them right where we want them, should the need arise.

(The most feisty of receptions awaits beyond the city boundaries for any runners ;-)).
    8 •Share ›
    Alamo Defender Rommel15 • 6 days ago
    The south west isn’t doing too badly, but the midlands and north are infested, the problem goes well beyond London. The majority of schoolchildren in London, Birmingham and Manchester are from ethnic minorities. Large parts of Lancashire and Yorkshire resemble the third world.
    7 •Share ›
    Bill Veris Rommel15 • 4 days ago
    Well all I can say is I hope you are right about European nations not being lost. I hope this applies to rediscovered countries like Australia and America too!
    3 •Share ›
    nicholasi oddball1776 • 6 days ago
    Is there b’z a lotta Treyvons there now, G?
    8 •Share ›
    oddball1776 nicholasi • 6 days ago
    Thousands of Obama’s sons and daughters. No jobs nor visible means of financial support – yet – wandering around the city, bags full of shopping/food etc (it isn’t crime yet – they have not been able to establish a foothold – this area is under lockdown in that regard – local gangs/Triads mostly – Quintavious and his gang-bangers need not apply).

One cannot help but think – “what are you doing here? what exactly do you bring to the party? what is your benefit to my people/country/county/city/region? what attracted you to this place, the arse end of England?” – most of the locals usually can’t wait to get out of here at the earliest opportunity!

Just as many Eastern Europeans too, hoovering up jobs like some great vacuum cleaner – work down here was/is hard enough to come by, but the local taxi drivers/factory workers etc cannot compete with Slavs living ten to a house.

And just as many Asians/Chinese (in particular). Unfriendly, seemingly detached and arrogant (this was traditionally, and until very recently, a relatively open, pleasant place to live with a strong sense of community and solidarity).

It is not that anymore.

It is something very, very different.

And it is not Utopia.
    12 •Share ›
    Dr. Möbias oddball1776 • 6 days ago
    Sounds just like California.

It has been completely flooded by low IQ, uneducated, useless Mexicans who live off of government benefits generation after generation. We’ve had many of our hospitals shut down because of the flood of sick Mexicans and the high number of welfare-for-life babies they pump out. The schools have been completely overrun and ruined.

We have also seen a high influx of Chinese, unfriendly and ethnocentric as you say.

We Whites, the ones who created this former paradies are now a minority and people are cheering it on. It all went to hell so quickly and there is no chance of us ever taking it back, we are on a long, downward slide as the government is trying to bankrupt us through heavy taxation to pay for their engineered welfare state.

It will all end in bloody warfare, no doubt, with the Asians refusing to support the massive brown welfare population at the expense of their own children.
    14 •Share ›
    oddball1776 Dr. Möbias • 6 days ago
    Heart breaking to hear pal.

I don’t know what to say really.

Obviously I’m aware of the natural beauty of California (who isn’t) – what a loss, almost unbearable.

But I did some research on this place too since we invaded their paper. Eugene looks like paradise on earth as well. A little hippyish/bohemian – whatever, but I’m not necessarily against that per se, just their limp-wristed attitudes to ethnicity issues (race-replacement/genocide etc).

Only a matter of time before the invasion begins there in earnest. Can our folk not see, not realise what we are giving up here?

If we don’t fight to maintain control of our territory.
    We will lose it.

And anyone that thinks life will be pleasant for whites under the boot of non-whites, seriously needs to think again.

……

You aren’t alone pal – keep fighting. This battle hasn’t really even begun yet. Early skirmishes, that’s all. 🙂
    11 •Share ›
    QuinnTheEskimo9 Trevelyan • 8 days ago
    The only one who has been humiliated is you, LOL.

You conflate insult, name calling and impudence with ‘humiliating someone.”

So anti-White. So twisted. So typical of Marxists.
    28 1 •Share ›
    notquitewhite QuinnTheEskimo9 • 8 days ago
    Good name calling, Quinn!
    1 10 •Share ›
    Trevelyan QuinnTheEskimo9 • 8 days ago
    You people are twisted and sick.
    1 18 •Share ›
    oddball1776 Trevelyan • 6 days ago
    ***[JIDF DETECTED]***warning***[JIDF DETECTED]***
    11 •Share ›
    nicholasi Trevelyan • 6 days ago
    “I’d love an opportunity to humiliate you in public…” — Butwhat about all these new anti-bullying laws.
    10 •Share ›
    nicholasi Frank • 6 days ago
    “It would be exciting to have a White man running for office that actually has the best interest of Whites in mind.” — A Hitler, if you will. But would the global parasite just stand back and not provoke violence, assassination, war?
    10 •Share ›
    Franczeska nicholasi • 5 days ago
    Hitler murdered a whole lot of White people of various ethnicities.
    1 2 •Share ›
    nicholasi Franczeska • 5 days ago
    “Hitler murdered a whole lot of White people of various ethnicities.” Yeah, I know. He told Marx brothers jokes until they were bent over with pain from laughing, and then he’d get Goerring to tie them up like turkeys and then he got Leni Riefenstahl to fry them in his gas oven.
    4 •Share ›
    Franczeska nicholasi • 4 days ago

1 4 •Share ›
    Jason Hops Jimmy Marr • 9 days ago
    Please consider running. This genocide is THE moral issue of our time and we need people of conscience to speak out about it.
    65 5 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Jason Hops • 8 days ago
    Do you regret your ancestors having come to the “melting pot”?
    1 15 •Share ›
    J B notquitewhite • 8 days ago
    Anti-Whites decided my country should be a “melting pot”. I didn’t. My people didn’t – there was no public voting on this.

The point of a “melting pot” is that everything is mixed. You anti-Whites ONLY ever call White countries “melting pots”.

Anti-Whites say multiculturalism is good, but they don’t demand more
    multiculturalism of Africa or Asia. They ONLY demand it of White
    countries.
    29 •Share ›
    nicholasi J B • 6 days ago
    “melting-point” was coined by that jew. they don’t like getting melted in pots themselves though, or gassed (if such a thing were ever to occur)
    8 •Share ›
    Dalek_1963 notquitewhite • 8 days ago
    Do you regret your ancestors having come to the “melting pot”?

I think we all regret your two most recent ancestors ever meeting.
    52 2 •Share ›
    Guest Dalek_1963 • 8 days ago

Anti-Whites say multiculturalism is good, but they don’t demand more
    multiculturalism of Africa or Asia. They ONLY demand it of White
    countries. It’s genocide.
    29 1 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Guest • 8 days ago
    Please, who are your people? Do you know your heritage? Which places did they come from?
    7 •Share ›
    nicholasi notquitewhite • 6 days ago
    I was born where my brothers and father and mother and aunts and uncles and grandparents and great-grandparents were born. All in the same city, and their predecessors were most likely born nearby. What was your point?
    13 •Share ›
    notquitewhite nicholasi • 6 days ago
    My point is that if you can call yourself “white” & live in the USA or Canada, you are almost certainly of mixed-European heritage (unless you grew up in an ethnic community & subculture, there are a few). ‘White’ describes a skin color, European is a race, like African, or Asian, etc. If you ask a native French, German or English person about their heritage, they will describe themselves not as ‘White’, but by their national culture – probably down to finer detail, i.e. Gall, Bavarian, Welsh,etc. The American idea of ‘White’ was created by the descendants of immigrants to this continent, any culture associated is by definition both hybrid and adapted. All of those immigrants came from cultures which had previously been invaded & forced into religious conversion & cultural assimilation at some point earlier. Many of these immigrants came to work as slaves (yes, there were European slaves in the very early days of the colonies), or near-slaves (indentured servants), and were not considered fully human by the dominant class when they arrived (this is true of your own ancestors if they came early and were from Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Romania, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Armenia, Turkey, etc.).

Further, because of the social stigma associated with racial-mixing in the US, many people who identify as ‘White’ (or ‘Black’) actually have some combination of European, African & Native American blood, but don’t know and/or say so.

Given all of this, how can you guys be so upset by the idea of accepting “Diversity”? How can you rationally support the idea that there is some effort toward “White Genocide”, when immigration and mixing within and between races has been happening for as long as there’s been separate races and cultures?? What’s the difference between the Early-American French and British (that is Anglo, not Welsh or Scottish, definitely not Irish) colonial masters looking down their noses at their Welsh and Scot slaves as sub-human, and these ‘White Genocide alarm’ guys freaking out about the red, yellow & brown people?

Thanks for participating in a rational exchange, you are the first to be willing.
    9 •Share ›
    oddball1776 notquitewhite • 6 days ago
    The situation in the US and Europe is slightly different. I can’t really speak for the USA guys here. They can do that for themselves, if they so choose (you continue to misunderstand why we are here – I have already told you we are not here to debate. There are other phora available for that).

Listen, you need to learn to show some respect. Because you are now talking to an Englishman whose nation has existed for over 1000 years, an English man whom can trace his genealogy back through several hundred of those years – generation upon generation, across thousands of individuals and family units.

So please, I’ll ask you nicely, do NOT preach to me about who or what I am. What my culture is, or whether or not I even have one. Do not deign to tell me that neither I, nor my family, my progeny – have no right to exist – no right to life – upon the soil where we have existed for millennia. Is that quite clear? Is that perfectly understood? Excellent. Be quiet now, you disgraceful moral pygmy.

This is a vast subject. So I will attempt to keep this brief. We reject the claim that the ‘evil white man’ is responsible for all the ills of the world (in particular the regular Joes such as ourselves). As such we reject the attempt by our enemies – principally I suppose the self styled ‘left’ – although I can be much, much more specific about that if necessary – to blend and ‘diversify’ the aforementioned ‘evil white man’ out of existence.

That is our enemies stated aim.

That aim will be opposed, and our enemies will be defeated.

We encounter your arguments daily. We have all seen those arguments debunked and obliterated countless times. Yet you still come back for more. You have made up your mind, and you will not be turned. We accept that, and we are ready for what that will ultimately entail.

We are proud of who we are. We are proud of our culture, our heritage. Of the civilisation that we inherited from our forefathers. It is our duty to see that we pass that precious gift on, intact, to the next generation. No trendy political fad, and no amount of self-hating, bed-wetting, ‘liberal’, degenerate morons – or loud mouthed non-whites – will stand in the way of that on-going process.

You have no idea of the depth or scale of what is happening here. I doubt that you care – your only interest is self.

My interest is that of my people, my nation – and my wider family – that being my European brothers and sisters around the world – whose very existence now stands on a knife edge – because of people like you. And people of far more evil intent, whom you serve, albeit unknowingly, and unwittingly (or at least I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt in that regard, else we would not even be having this ‘conversation’).

You do not support ‘diversity’ and ‘tolerance’. Your political beliefs mean the death of those very things – the death of my people. For that, do not expect thanks. Do not expect an easy ride, certainly not from here on in.

Expect defeat. Expect to learn to know your place. Expect to close your mouth, and stop spreading your poison.

Have a nice day.

……

tl:dr; anti-racist is a code word for anti-white
    24 •Share ›
    tlk244182 oddball1776 • 4 days ago
    Well said.
    I regret that unfortunate business in 1776 and 1812. God save the Queen.
    We must secure the existence of our People, and a future for White children.
    5 •Share ›
    oddball1776 tlk244182 • 4 days ago
    Thanks man.

We’re sorry we burned down Washington too (although that was decided democratically, and in your own parliament! hue hue)

Time to fight together now.

Looks like meat’s back on the menu boys!!

(by the way – screw the Queen – she does nothing for us – she is/they are ‘them’ – Saxe Coburg Goldsmith Shekelsteinbergs – ewwwww)
    3 •Share ›
    notquitewhite oddball1776 • 6 days ago
    OK, no debate. White people are great, always have been, and there never have been any distinct cultures in Europe. You can return to your delusional nightmare about all the evil people’s plans now, no basis in reality required.
    I’m sure you’ll want the last word, so go ahead.
    1 4 •Share ›
    Dr. Möbias notquitewhite • 6 days ago
    He He He. Word of a man defeated.

You’ve been sitting on this thread for at least 2 days maybe that’s why you’re delusional.
    8 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Dr. Möbias • 6 days ago
    I responded to Oddball in 3 hours, so WTF chew talkin’ bout man? That said, I have a job and a life, so there are often delays in my blog posts, plus I do not practice the type of intentional ignorance which seems so prevalent among your cohort, so sometimes I take time to research and think before I respond, you should try it.
    This guy Oddball, has said ‘no debate’ 2x , so I’m merely accepting that there is no debate to be had ( as much as I am still waiting for any of you to answer the simple questions re: your own heredity I’ve posed), and therefore there can be no winner or loser in that one.
    Maybe you are up to a debate and want to answer my questions – What is your heritage? Where in Europe did your ancestors come from? Do you know?
    1 3 •Share ›
    oddball1776 notquitewhite • 6 days ago
    I said no debate here. At the Eugene Weekly. The BUGS guys don’t really debate full stop, that is not their purpose.

Follow us on Disqus and you’ll get all the debate you want.

I also already answered your question regarding heredity.

Stop lying.

YOU are the reason debate is stifled. There is absolutely nothing we can say, no facts, figures, reports, quotes etc that we can produce that would change your opinion (we could absolutely flood this place with such if we so chose – it’s just not really fair to do that to this fine publication [where the hell are we now man!] – it is a miracle they have allowed this thread to stay open this long, and you well know it – dissenting opinions to the current neo-Liberal hegemony are usually firmly disallowed on the MSM).

And there is absolutely nothing you can say that will change ours. There is very little ‘debate’ to be had. We have all seen everything your side has to offer a million times over.

And it is nothing but lies, misinformation and pseudo-intellectual drivel. Inevitably followed by the pathetic cries of ‘waycis’, ‘bigot’, ‘evil Nazis’ etc etc yawn yawn (see this thread for example).

So.

Distilled into just a few key words;

You are an anti-white racist…

…anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

7 •Share ›
    tlk244182 oddball1776 • 4 days ago
    Again, well said. My anti-virus software wont let me access Whitaker’s sites, so I have to learn how to respond from men like you, in forums like this one. I’m a newly awakened WN, or race-realist. I was a long time waking up, but the final push came from Kevin MacDonald’s Culture of Critique, which was described to me as required reading, and so it proved to be.
    6 •Share ›
    Arganath tlk244182 • 4 days ago
    If you are just getting started this is a good cartoon that explains a few talking points in a clever way :

8 •Share ›
    Arganath Arganath • 4 days ago
    And this is a little deeper but is an excellent presentation on ideological forces set against us

9 •Share ›
    tlk244182 Arganath • 4 days ago
    Thanks. Everyone should watch this as well.
    3 •Share ›
    nicholasi Arganath • 2 days ago
    Those indians in that documentary are so hateful and intolerant!
    •Share ›
    Arganath tlk244182 • 4 days ago
    And finally this is a neat explanation of what makes the Liberal drones tick

6 •Share ›
    William_JD Arganath • 4 days ago
    Hey – saw you mention KMac at the Telegraph. Good job.
    4 •Share ›
    Dalek_1963 tlk244182 • 4 days ago

tlk244182 – great to have you aboard man!

I would add this site as required reading, Tanstaafl is an awesome guy, on target at all times:

He also does podcasts at:

odball1776 has already mentioned majorityrights, all these links are also listed there down the left side at:

Also as oddball1776 says, use Disqus itself. If you ‘follow’ people like us you will get links into threads we are commenting at, also you can see who we follow and who follows us. That way you will be linked into action with a wider circle of awake people and can comment/upvote with them.

If you check your Disqus dashboard you’ll see Im now following you. You’ll have had an email to that effect as well. From now on you’ll be getting votes from me whenever you comment and maybe popping up in the same threads as you.

I’m not part of Whittakers BUGS either, they are more coordinated but of course I support them 100%.
    5 •Share ›
    tlk244182 Dalek_1963 • 4 days ago
    Thanks. Im taking your suggestion.
    1 •Share ›
    oddball1776 tlk244182 • 4 days ago
    I can recommend these sites tkl;

Majority Rights
    Western Spring
    Occidental Dissent
    Alternative Right
    4CHAN /pol/ (only – the rest of 4CHAN is cancer – and I only add /pol/ to give you an idea of the sheer scale of dissent under way out there – frikken VAST)
    The Irish Savant

There are loads more (100’s). Also follow on Disqus.

I am not part of BUGS (support them 100%). But here to back up Jimmy.

I learned/am learning from the best – the best people are ALL on our side (for sure, with a few nutjobs too, such is life, we have them largely contained and under control).

Fighting white genocide is great fun. Arguing with ‘liberals’ is great sport too.

They can’t handle our swag!

This is known as the discourse war – and it is becoming an utter rout!

See you on the battlefield soldier.
    3 •Share ›
    William_JD tlk244182 • 4 days ago
    Please read the first two books of his trilogy, especially Separation and Its Discontents. It’s probably more mind-blowing than CoC.
    1 •Share ›
    tlk244182 William_JD • 4 days ago
    Finishing SAID as we speak. To be frank, both SAID and PTSDA are too academic for me. The scholar-speak is hard to get through. But C of C, while not entirely free of that ‘defect,’ is much more accessible to a layman. I dont hold this against KMac, as his intended audience is in academia, though I would love to see a single volume from him on this topic written for the general public. In any case, I have nothing but gratitude and admiration for the man, as he has opened my eyes and supplied a huge ‘piece of the puzzle,’ thus bringing my world-view into sharper focus.
    And thanks for the suggestion.
    1 •Share ›
    Denise B notquitewhite • 5 days ago
    You are a flawless example of the perils and dysgenesis of race-mixing.
    4 •Share ›
    Franczeska Denise B • 2 days ago
    How do you know that you aren’t of mixed-race heritage, yourself?
    •Share ›
    nicholasi notquitewhite • 3 days ago
    There is no debate. You’ll just take the bitch-slapping you deserve. But I doubt you’ll ever learn. You’ll be melted even more in The Jew’s pot, and you’ll love it, cos you’re sick in the head and heart. It’s your funeral.
    2 •Share ›
    Denise B notquitewhite • 5 days ago
    Not every-one is as confused, clueless, and screwed up as a mongrel like YOU.

Blame your parents. Not the racially whole.
    5 •Share ›
    Franczeska Denise B • 3 days ago
    How do you know that you aren’t a “mongrel” of some sort, yourself?
    1 1 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Denise B • 5 days ago
    At least I could answer the question. Most of your allies here don’t seem to be able to do the same. You haven’t shown yourself to be able to. Who’s clueless?
    1 2 •Share ›
    nicholasi Dalek_1963 • 6 days ago
    But they had freedom to contract their services-for-payment transaction.
    6 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Dalek_1963 • 8 days ago
    anything but a direct answer. Are you sure you can defend your ideas?
    11 •Share ›
    Dalek_1963 notquitewhite • 8 days ago
    Are you sure you can defend your ideas?

Absolutely.

The USA is a nation founded by white people, thats what makes it what is – a place other people want to live in. Other people who will destroy it given time.

You can say the same about Canada, Australia and New Zealand. And of course the same applies to Europe.

(You could even have said the same about apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia. All the time we were supposed to be upset about those horrible racists the surrounding black populations were emigrating to SA and Rhodesia)

If you’re really not quite white then instead you should giving thanks that you get to live in a nation founded by whites. Instead you want to tear it down. Instead why dont you leave and move to some non-white, egalitarian paradise like Somalia or Haiti?
    39 1 •Share ›
    nicholasi Dalek_1963 • 6 days ago
    Sadly true, the the USA sewer was founded by White people. Specifically by majority freemasons, which is why it sucks now.

The American colonies were established by White people of a much more respectable nature.
    7 •Share ›
    notquitewhite nicholasi • 6 days ago
    Yes, the way they stole land, enslaved fellow Europeans, Africans and NDNs, disenfranchised women, children and non-landowners was done in a manner so much more respectable than today.
    Ditto the way the fought with each other over the right to stolen land and other people’s destinies – highly respectable.
    4 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Dalek_1963 • 8 days ago
    I don’t want to tear anything down. You’re not doing very well on reading my mind. Why don’t you try responding more directly to the questions I’ve asked & the points I’ve made?

I can’t help but notice that the countries you’ve listed as ‘nations founded by white people’ – the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, South Africa and Rhodesia all became ‘white’ after conquest. Please explain to me how those conquerings would fit into the reasoning you are now using in your objection to how “white’ cultures are being absorbed in to the more numerous masses of non-whites.
    2 10 •Share ›
    Dalek_1963 notquitewhite • 8 days ago
    I don’t want to tear anything down

Yes you do. Society is a racial construct. Replace or overwhelm white populations with others and those societies will fall. You actively encourage that race replacement and thats what will happen.

Exhibit A: Rhodesia.

Exhibit B: South Africa.

Er yes? Those nations did not exist before whites arrived.
    33 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Dalek_1963 • 8 days ago
    1 8 •Share ›
    Dalek_1963 notquitewhite • 7 days ago
    Wars of conquest have happened since the year dot. The defeated concede their territory. They are entitled to resist and fight back of course.

But what we have now is a war by stealth. Millions of non-whites are imported into white nations by deception. (Its not the immigrants doing the deceiving of course, they are merely pawns).

We are deceived through a media/political lie, that immigrants are here through the workings of the free market or that they are invited by the host population.

Jimmy Marr is calling it what it is, an invasion. Instead you deny him and others the right even to call it what it is, you are complicit in the lies of the elite.

What are hate speech and hate crime laws all about? To delegitimise the interests of whites. We arent even allowed to say we dont like the invasion or even claim there is one, never mind actually resist it.
    33 •Share ›
    DaleVM14W notquitewhite • 7 days ago
    Here is an excellent summery and listen with an open mind.:

11 •Share ›
    tlk244182 DaleVM14W • 4 days ago
    Everyone should watch this video (the Pierce ytube clip.) I blew it off the first few times on this thread, but finally watched. Please watch it.
    1 •Share ›
    Franczeska DaleVM14W • 5 days ago
    William Pierce’s mail-order brides from Eastern Europe tired of him fairly quickly. Too bad he never gave a speech about them.
    2 3 •Share ›
    QuinnTheEskimo9 notquitewhite • 8 days ago
    From someone who thinks name calling and insult is “rational debate.”

Sad thing is, you think you’ve won.
    20 •Share ›
    Beetlejuice notquitewhite • 7 days ago
    Why should we help YOU with anything? You are an anti-white monster.
    13 •Share ›
    Guest Dalek_1963 • 8 days ago
    I’m so blown away by your reasoning on that one, please give me a minute…
    8 •Share ›
    twopenceworth Guest • 6 days ago
    Implying that what he said is somehow illogical? Please, spare us. Do yourself a favour and actually ATTEMPT to refute his points.
    6 •Share ›
    QuinnTheEskimo9 notquitewhite • 8 days ago
    Our ancestors created this country, idiot.

Without a White country and White creations you’d be living under a rock eating bugs.

How about giving up everything created by those evillll White devils? Well, you’d have to leave the US immediately and head for Haiti — and leave your computer, electricity, car, cell phone and electricity behind. Also clean water and a safe food supply.

You will not be missed.
    26 2 •Share ›
    nicholasi QuinnTheEskimo9 • 6 days ago
    “you’d be living under a rock eating bugs.”– You saythat like it’s a bad thing. I’msure it beats “living” in Deee-troit.
    6 •Share ›
    Trevelyan QuinnTheEskimo9 • 8 days ago
    This country belongs to the Native Americans. You are genocidal colonialist scum.
    3 15 •Share ›
    Beetlejuice Trevelyan • 7 days ago
    OK then let’s give it back starting with YOUR property. Which tribe gets your family home? Your car? Your pension?

No one is coming here to live in teepees. They are coming to steal what the White man built.

Besides that, Europeans were the first Americans, NOT Siberians. If you were educated properly you would know that. You’ve been miseducated, son and need to demand a refund.
    16 •Share ›
    Walter Ring Trevelyan • 8 days ago
    I am White and I was born in America, so that makes me a “Native American.” If you are referring to the people known as “Indians” who are really of Asian descent, there is considerable archaeological evidence that White people were here many thousands of years before they were. There is also some evidence that these “Indians” massacred the original White population. Therefore YOU speak for genocidal colonialist scum. This country belongs to White people.
    19 1 •Share ›
    foundingstockcracker Walter Ring • 8 days ago
    Also, the “Noble Savage” is a myth.
    14 •Share ›
    tlk244182 foundingstockcracker • 8 days ago
    Yes, but it’s a myth I’ve always enjoyed. As a child I romanticized Geronimo, and the Negro steward on the USS Arizona who manned the anti-aircraft gun when its crew was killed. And I liked the movie “Gunga Din,” as well as Kipling’s poem: “You’re a better man than I am, Gunga Din.” I consider it a White character trait to give credit where credit is due, to judge by the content of character, etc. I realize I’m off topic, but I’m just sayin’…..And you’re absolutely right, of course. But Trevelyan is wrong when he says we’re genocidal scum.
    14 •Share ›
    notquitewhite tlk244182 • 8 days ago
    oh yeah, only whites have that character trait….
    7 •Share ›
    tlk244182 notquitewhite • 7 days ago
    I didn’t mean that only Whites have it, I meant that it is one of our defining characteristics. We have it in a way you don’t. This doesnt mean that non-Whites dont have it at all, it means that when non-Whites display it, Whites are impressed, and are moved to recognize it by honoring it (as in the movie and poem “Gunga Din.”) Whites tend to honor strength of character, whereas tropical and Semitic cultures tend to honor blood relations, whether honorable or not. It is a weakness as well as a strength, since our enemies have learned to skillfully exploit our innate sense of fairness and honor.
    11 •Share ›
    nicholasi foundingstockcracker • 6 days ago
    “the “Noble Savage” is a myth.”– What about Lemmy?
    4 •Share ›
    nicholasi Walter Ring • 6 days ago
    No. even if your family has lived there for 500 years you will never be native. But if a golliwog steps off a plane at Heathrow with a fake passport and says “asyl, asyl” then he is automatically an English chap through and through jolly good well met my good fellow!
    10 •Share ›
    Dr. Möbias nicholasi • 6 days ago
    Mexicans are met at the border with Democrat voter registration cards.
    5 •Share ›
    nicholasi Dr. Möbias • 3 days ago
    But Mexicans throw illegals who cross their borders into prison, then chuck them back over the border when their sentences are over. (Mexico’s the richest “Latin” American country, btw)
    2 •Share ›
    notquitewhite Walter Ring • 8 days ago
    This country belongs to the majority. Not many contemporary Americans would agree with your reasoning on that one, Walter. Is that why you’re so afraid?
    7 •Share ›
    Gar5_1 notquitewhite • 7 days ago
    If the majority opposed what you think, suddenly you would change your mind.

You are not making an intellectual position – you are making and justifying a case of genocide against White people.

You are nothing but an anti-White.
    11 •Share ›
    tlk244182 notquitewhite • 7 days ago
    Land belongs to whomever is strong enough to seize and hold it.
    10 •Share ›
    notquitewhite tlk244182 • 6 days ago
    Ahh, the old principle of might makes right! Do you call yourself a Christian?
    4 •Share ›
    tlk244182 notquitewhite • 6 days ago
    Does it bother you that you don’t respond to anything I say unless you distort it slightly first? That’s called ‘setting up a straw man.’
    6 •Share ›
    Dr. Möbias tlk244182 • 6 days ago
    He learned it from the same cult John Engelman is in. Same lame talking points, same deflections, same desire to eradicate Whites and replace them with non-Whites.

I just with the cult would come up with new talking points, we’ve dealt with these same ones for years and they’re getting old and stale.
    5 •Share ›
    notquitewhite tlk244182 • 6 days ago −
    How did I distort what you’ve said? Can you explain to me the difference you see between “Land belongs to whomever is strong enough to seize and hold it.” and “might makes right”.

2. ben tillman says:

Haha. Ted Hunter was awesome.

3. Ryu says:

Most websites that allow comments are like that. We virtually own the net. Any racist post leads to many comments.

“They are coming to steal what the White man built.”

The white man is doing a good job of throwing it away.

“The needs of others before self”

Putting others before ourselves is not natural nor comfortable. Yet, as Christians, we believe we are given a new nature at salvation. Part of this nature is summed up in Galatians 6:22 and 23. The fruit of the Spirit is all about putting others before oneself. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” ~ Galatians 6:22,23

Let’s look at some tips for putting others [blacks, ykwd, mexicans] before yourself. This will include 5 attitudes you can take and 2 practical ways you can implement the new attitudes.

Consider Their Welfare More Important Than Your Desires
    Jesus Christ came to earth for the good of mankind. While we are trying to be compassionate and more empathetic we should see what others need. This does not mean we give them anything they want nor allow others to walk all over us. [Evidence says that’s exactly what it means] It means we try to find out their true needs and try to help them. Even if it is uncomfortable for us.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/putting-others-before-yourself-7-great-tips/#ixzz2ru0IoiNc

• Rita Rabbit says:

Jesus also said the man who puts others before those in his own household is worse than an infidel.

• Mosin Nagant says:

Tabula, that’s ONE interpretation of Christianity, based on some poor or false examples. Let’s not be putting words in God’s mouth that He didn’t ‘say’, or mean in that sense. ‘Let God be true and every man a liar’. ‘Time will tell’ who is right or wrong, but you will say ‘We all live and die in the SHORT run’. Paul said ‘If Christ be NOT risen, we are of all men the most miserable’.

• Jon says:

The answer to the question, “Is Christ interested in any way in the souls of non-Whites?” is all anyone needs to know about Christianity.

5. Brad says:

‘MLK marchers were visibly upset.’ So what. Behind this statement lies the dumb feminist notion that causing offence is a sign of guilt. It isn’t. Sometimes offence is intended and for good reason. In any case, blacks are histrionic and take offence always and I couldn’t care less.

6. Mosin Nagant says:

Rita wrote: ‘he also said not to cast pearls before swine’

That mistake is hard for confrontational street preachers to avoid.

7. Peter Blood says:

You ain’t kidding! That was a serious eruption of realtalk!

8. Peter Blood says:

Eugene, Oregon, is full of SWPL stoners. Progressivism has to be a kind of demon possession.

9. Denise says:

That Mortenson bee yich closed up the comments on the 2nd article, before I could reply.

GrrrrRrrrrRRRrrrr

10. zek says:

OT: A court in Italy has just convicted Amanda Knox & Raffaele Solecito of murdering Meredith Kercher, on appeal, in an absolute farce of a court case. Meanwhile, the negro who actually did it is currently serving a reduced sentence, which he earned awhile back in some kind of deal with the prosecution. How reduced? He’s eligible for release THIS YEAR. So, two innocent whites get to go to prison for a couple decades each, while the guilty nog says “see ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya” and scoots back to Nogistan after SIX YEARS in prison, reduced from the original 30.

I guess the moral of the story is, if you’re white and you’re in Italy and you find yourself near a black drug dealer, try to have a rock-solid alibi when he kills someone.

Also, if you’re black and you want to kill someone, try to do it in Italy.