FINANCIAL WORLD SHAKEN BY 4 BANKERS’ APPARENT SUICIDES IN A WEEK

Four bankers kill themselves in one week. I wonder what they know (knew) that we don’t.

Come with me if you want to live

17 Responses to FINANCIAL WORLD SHAKEN BY 4 BANKERS’ APPARENT SUICIDES IN A WEEK

Remember when some of the Occupiers put up a sign, “Jump you fuckers!” Some of them did.

Actually, now that I think of it, this is like 1929. A bunch of bankers jumped back then too.

1. Ah, this reminds me of the good old days of the end of the Bush administration, when the financial collapse happened. At the height of the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac mortgage scandal, poor old David Kellerman wound up hanging himself as soon as he’s promoted to CFO.

Imagine, you’re making probably half a million a year, living in a mansion, and just been promoted to head one of the world’s most important financial companies. Who wouldn’t think, “well I have it all. Guess I’ll go hang myself.”

2. New England Millennial says:

Have you seen this video yet? It’s been making the rounds today…
    Maybe you should do a post on it and mention self-defense.

What martial-arts do you recommend?

Hot lead.

Pour molten metal down their throats.

4. Adit says:

Are you sure they’re actually committing suicide or is someone giving them a helping hand? Four in one week sounds like someone might be cleaning house.

• JODAFO says:

People usually don’t want to be first to do things. For example back in highschool I was in wrestling but I quit for a few reasons, one being I got tired of being kneed in the balls, immediately after a half dozen other kids also quit.

Bankers also killed themselves back during the Great Depression so this is the type of behavior I would expect of them. Unless there was a house cleaning back then too?

suicide is painless (sung, with lyrics)

6. Paul says:

Cleaning house?

7. Pingback: Dead Bankers | Hipster Racist

8. Sam says:

Cleaning house for sure. They could have always left banking and had a good cushy teaching job while serving on corp. boards for pocket change.

9. Ryu says:

No one kills himself when things are good. There must be a reason for it.

10. Stary Wylk says:

I could see someone killing himself out of guilt when he faces the evil he has done. For a banker that seems like an unfortunate waystation on the road to sanity.