Two new blogs linked; Radish Mag, and Neoreaction in the Diamond Age

I urge you to add these two to your links as well:

Radish Mag

Neoreaction in the Diamond Age

29 Responses to Two new blogs linked; Radish Mag, and Neoreaction in the Diamond Age

1. Thank you. I urge everyone new here to read your archives, especially your earliest, foundational posts. Very important ideas.

Thank you very much, neovictorian!

I’ll tell you and anyone reading; in a nutshell, my big idea is that Amy Chu’a is the most important intellectual for our actionable strategy. Her first book “World on Fire” is about what she calls “Market Dominant Minorities.” Namely, the Asians who own convenience stores are a good example. Jews in banking would be another example. Chinese dry cleaners. We need to be a Market Dominant Minority. Second, we need to Tiger Mom our kids. I spent Superbowl Sunday working with my kid on calculus and SAT prep. High investment parenting, no TV, no junk food, lots of garden work, martial arts, music, dance, raise them in a multilingual household if you can. In or a near a major metropolitan area if you can, but also work with a farmer who lets you do a “workshare” so you and your kids can go do farm work in exchange for wholesome food.

whatever you think of Amy Chu’a, what she writes about, is what we need to do.

2. countenance says:

Radish Mag is a second blog by Unamusement Park, Radish Mag specializes in his medium-long form.

• Peter Blood says:

Thus, part of the Judeo-Reaction.

• Rollory says:

Point me out stuff he says that is unacceptable on the principles. Then rejecting his writing based on his Jewish ancestry is worthwhile.

He’s pretty similar to Moldbug in his racial positions. If you are of the opinion that Jews are the primary and essential cause, then he’s not sufficient; but he has done absolutely stellar work in terms of collecting and organizing information about race and genetics and how it actually works and what the real-world measurable consequences are. Nobody else has done quite as well in that area. He’s worth paying attention to.

• Rollory says:

Yes I read that at the time it was posted. Of course, Tan himself is part Jewish, so by your apparent standard you can’t use it – and it’s always better to come up with your own arguments, not repeat someone else’s.

Anyway it’s Tan’s typical way of overinterpreting someone else’s words into meanings that it’s pretty clear they didn’t intend – exactly the same way Larry Auster used to. He did it again a couple months back. It’s why I don’t take him too too seriously.

Even if I did, it doesn’t actually address my point, that on the base principles, and when he isn’t in a defensive mode, what Unamused has to say is absolutely correct on the merits and the facts, and his ancestry doesn’t invalidate that.

• Rollory says:

Correction, his wife (if I remember the matter right) is the part Jewish one. He himself isn’t. Still, if one is looking for purity, the argument could be made that it’s a conflict of interest.

• @Peter Blood

Thanks for the age-of-treason link, I remember reading that when it came out. I had noticed the pattern since I first started reading alt-right sites. There was always a few YKWs that would mimic everything we were saying, but always draw the line at anything remotely critical of jews. They used the same tactics you would expect: anyone criticizing jews is a conspiracy theorist/anti-semite/jew hater for no rational reason. Jews are the uber-whites. The organized jewish community hasn’t been anti-white for the last 100 years, it was the liberals. There are non-jew white liberals too! What about that guy? And always with the personal insults, naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews, “genocidal anti-semitism,” moron, idiot, troofer, hitler, etc. etc.

They will hijack an idea, purge anyone not sufficiently philo-semitic enough, and install themselves as leaders. Well, at least, they tried. Like I said, 2007 was about “peak hasbara” that’s when the mainstream press started discussing Israel’s online hasbara program, a few former employees exposed a bit of how it worked, and everyone started paying closer attention when jewish issues were brought up.

I’m not worried about Moldbug turning me into a jew lover. The selective amnesia and the blind spot our right wing YKWs have illustrate the YKW agenda more clearly than if they spelled it out.

@Rollory

Absurd. It’s better to come up with our own arguments instead of agreeing with an argument someone already made? What is the point? To get to the truth, or to come up with clever arguments? Pilpul, anyone?

• Peter Blood says:

The Neo-Reaction, in my opinion, has several characteristics that make it similar to Neo-Conservatism.

Neo-Cons: liberals, disproportionately Jewish, “mugged by reality”, not pro-white, eventually honeycombing the right and driving out old hard rightists (example, ironically, Paul Gottfried). Eventually everything is done for the Jews.

Neo-Reaction: libertarians, disproportionately Jewish (MY SUSPICION ONLY), “mugged by reality”, not pro-white (boy, they really hate blacks, though), To Be Determined….

It’s the “neo” thing. Irving Kristol: “Ever since I can remember I’ve been a Neo-Something.”

It’s not pro-white?

• @Peter Blood

Interesting parallel between the neo-cons and the neo-reaction. I remember back in the day the “neo” in “neo-con” was often noted to be practically synonymous with “judeo.”

I don’t even like the term “reactionary” to be honest – it’s a communist term. There’s the Marxist Revolution, than the Reaction from the bad guys (nationalists, capitalists, conservatives, religious, racists, etc.) I assumed that the “Dark Enlightenment” and “neo-reaction” were just labels slapped onto the emerging internet consensus among non-leftist types, a mix of race realism, sex realism, and scepticsm of utopianism. I prefer “Aryan Skynet” myself. The argument against democracy, for example, is intellectually interesting, and fun in a devil’s advocate sort of way, but 12 years after the Diebold Voting Machine scandal of 2002, kind of a moot point, isn’t it? Noam Chomsky from the Judeo-Left used to quote Walter Lippman about this in the 1990s, all about the “crisis of democracy” and the use of mass media to “manufacture consent.”

One thing I’ve noticed, YKWs have a lot of time on their hands to write all sorts of articles and comments. I can see a few enterprising YKWs doing what they have always done, as described by Kevin MacDonald, set up little cults-of-personality based on a guru and co-opt various intellectual trends into some “movement” or “ideology,” give it a catchy name, then ruthlessly purge the “anti-semites” and otherwise repurpose the movement to whatever benefits jews.

Full disclosure: I’m not sure I’ve actually read anything by Moldbug. I keep hearing the name but pontificating about restoring the monarchy and the like is way too boring for me, same with the Catholics vs. Protestants vs. Pagan arguments. I’m a man of the 21st Century, it’s all about technology to me. For me the argument is between NSA tactics vs. CIA tactics, not Sola Scriptura vs. The Holy Magesterium.

And whoever mentioned that the Dark Enlightenment’s “Cathedral” should probably be called the “Synagogue” was right on.

Yes, that’s true. The Cathedral is really the Synagogue.

• Peter Blood says:

I’ve tried to correct the “Cathedral” use to “the Synagogue” but it has no effect AT ALL. That’s another tell for me.

I like “Aryan Skynet”, it’s a little crazy fun.

• Rollory says:

“And if we can’t use Tan’s argument because he’s fractionally kosher, then we certainly can’t use any arguments from Moldbug, or agree with any jew ever?”

This is precisely my point. Peter Blood is making that argument. I disagree with him, and agree with you.

3. I was thinking about the Mulatto comedian from France that is disturbing our Judenmeisters, he had act with a jewish comedian and was a liberal anti-RACIST until he awakened up to the fact of kike domination.

This ia going to happen more and more.

There’s A-Musement Park, and then B-Musement [Bemusement] Park.

When you come to a fork in the road, take it- Yoga Beara

5. New England Millennial says:

I agree about teaching calculus to children at a young age. If you can’t do calculus, forget about any career in engineering. On the other hand, maybe we should encourage more young people to enter nursing or other biological sciences. Men get preferential acceptance than women (at least at my public university) and there’s no calculus involved.

If you want to go to medical school, you only need to complete calc i and ii (i.e. you don’t need to know multivariable calc) but you need to complete organic chemistry. People would bitch all the time about organic chem, so if you tutor your high school kid in organic chemistry they’ll probably have an easier time during college.

Anyway some good news from our friends at HuffPo black voices:

Jerry Seinfeld is a RACIST…

YES JERRY YES! FINALLY! Diversity doesn’t matter in comedy or anywhere else in the world. The entertainment world shouldn’t reflect the real world.

What a f**king weird thing to say that you don’t care about diversity. Why wouldn’t you want to enrich your comedy by having a different point of view to make your comedy better? I think funny to Jerry is white… I think I would be less offended if he straight up just said I have white people on my web series because I like white people my comedy is for white people and I AM WHITE PEOPLE! Then put on his hood and yelled WHITE POWER and burned a cross on stage.

Yes folks, Jerry Seinfeld is secretly KKK.
    And Miley Cyrus is a RACIST…

The Guardian called her use of black dancers and the focus on their rear ends “a minstrel show.” A column on the culture website Jezebel.com, viewed more than 746,000 times, accused Cyrus of “accessorizing with black people.”
    […]
    When asked about the criticism, Cyrus simply says, “I don’t give a shit. I’m not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright-colored T-shirts. You know, it’s like, I’m not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.”

Open up the ports folks, here comes the SHIP OF FOOLS!

NEM,

My kid wants to be a doctor. So she’s going to need calc 2 after all, eh? Ouch. It’s definitely pretty hard. I was hoping she’d be able to sneak through with just Calc 1. Calc 2 is brutal. But I think she’ll be able to scrape through. I’m going to have her take Calc 1 a second time in college, and spend a summer prepping for orgo and calc 2 before her sophomore year.

It’s taken her a while to understand what it takes to play at this level. She was slacking and slacking and getting less than satisfactory grades until she realized that she really has to put down the damned IPhone and IPAD and study for hours and hour and more hours. The other nerds at her school seem to have clued her in. I told her, “If you want to be a doctor, you got to be a nerd. Look in the mirror and say, ‘I’m a nerd. I’m a nerd. I study for hours a day, even on weekends. Even on holidays.'” We’ll see. She seems to really really want to be a doctor. It’s fine with me, I’ll support her all the way.

Thanks for the tip about Seinfeld. It’s good to see the liberal coalition tearing itself apart. Seinfeld has huge influence in pop culture. This is definitely going to make a lot of middle class whites say, “fuck political correctness.”

Part of the reason he said that is because he isn’t afraid of open anti-semitism. He doesn’t have fever dreams of Nazis marching in the streets. Open anti-joo marching in the streets would keep that coalition cemented quite nicely, keep Abe Foxman smiling. I’m surprised the ADL isn’t funding the NSM clown show.

WN has been weak, at least as far as open, public stuff, and that has, ironically, had positive consequences. No one’s going to convince Jerry Seinfeld that another Holo is around the corner; he’d make a joke out of it, if someone tried. That’s a good thing.

The job of WN is to do the Amy Chu’a strategy — work in the shadows to become a Market Dominant Minority, and raise our kids as Tiger Moms and Dads.

Small business owners (Market Dominant Minorities) can afford to have stay at home moms and hire elderly Russian and Chinese Hispanic ladies to come and sit with our toddlers and speak to them in their native tongues, so the kids grow up speaking Chinese and Spanish and Russian like native speakers.

We raise our kids not with this idea that we are going to repeat Nazi history, but rather that Whites are victims of genocide and that we need to infiltrate the ruling elites and get rich and support our suffering kinfolk from positions of power. Very much like the Jew victim narrative, except ours is real.

Speaking multiple foreign languages proficiently is, almost by itself, a backstage pass to the “elites.” I found this out quite by accident. Any time I run into a Russkiy immigrant, they automatically think I’m some kind of genius or angel because I speak their lingo proficiently and am familiar with their culture.

that’s how we grow strong. meanwhile, no one pays us any mind. we don’t want publicity. the revolution will not be televised.

• New England Millennial says:

Are you familiar with AP classes? There are two AP Calculus exams, AB and BC.

You get AP credit when you score a 3 or above on the exam. Many universities will accept it and allow the student to skip the class. Calculus BC covers calc i and ii. It’s just Calc AB with more stuff on it, but many high schools do not have instructors to teach it. In any case, if your child passes the exam during high school, and if the university accepts the credit (most big universities do), then she wouldn’t have to take classes during college.

However, I know sometimes it’s less stressful to take calculus during freshmen year of college (calc i in fall then calc ii in the spring), because many high-school seniors are busy applying to schools and for scholarships.

• Stubbs says:

This reminds me of your “Vengeance is Mine” comment.

My interpretation is a little more pessimistic; God already intervened when he sent Hitler. Tens of millions killed by Marxism was the final straw, and He even sent the Warsaw typhus plague to kill the Jews that Hitler wouldn’t have.

Unfortunately Hitler was betrayed on all sides. By the British Empire, the USA, the Russian masses, the Catholic Church, the German Junkers, practically everyone at some point. Greed, stupidity, hubris, cowardice. Fate basically said “well fuck you guys then” and plunged the White race into a dark age.

So we’re temporarily damned. It won’t end until change our ways, and even then “he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation”. We can only earn redemption through obedience, and we’d better pitch a tent because we’ll probably be here a while.

On a related note, Whites should feel guilty about their race’s actions. Especially leftist Whites. The White race had no right to sell their children’s birthright for peace with dark savages. It had no right to replace divine hierarchy with humanism. It had no right to throw industrial technology across the planet without regard for any other species. It had no right to become degenerate. It had no right to attack Nazi Germany. And so on.

“White guilt” works because Whites ought to feel guilty. It doesn’t work because Whites try to paper over the true source of their guilt with the emotional conveniences they get from the TV and Facebook; that sort of behavior only puts them further in the hole.

My two reichsmarks.

Thanks Stubbs! Good comment!

• ben tillman says:

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised — that is a classic! I always love it when you bring it up.

• @NEM

It’s kind of pointless, but let’s break this rhetoric down.

What a f**king weird thing to say that you don’t care about diversity.

Notice the profanity, and the use of “weird.” This is a tactic a teenage girl might use at school if she’s bullying another girl. Use foul language for the emotional kick, then exclude your target from the group by calling them weird. Sort of Alinsky-esque, freeze the target, isolate it, personalize it.

Notice the three implications here. One, that making the comedy less white it will be “enriched.” So, non-whites “enrich” whites. Whites by themselves are not “enriched.” Second, that non-whites have a “different point of view.” Just the fact of someone being non-white means they have some unique perspective that we haven’t heard before, or that we would be surprised by. But we’re talking about comedy here, actors that tell jokes. Not even the writers. So the third implication, that the comedy would be “better” if it had more non-whites, is just saying that non-whites are funnier than whites.

The “anti-racists” making these sorts of “arguments” are juvenile and reacting out of sheer emotion, not a rational reason behind anything they say.

I think funny to Jerry is white – I think I would be less offended if he straight up just said I have white people on my web series because I like white people my comedy is for white people and I AM WHITE PEOPLE! Then put on his hood and yelled WHITE POWER and burned a cross on stage.

A bunch of Jewish and White comedians make a show and it’s KKK and burning crosses all over again. He would be “less offended” by the KKK than he is by Jerry Seinfeld not being “diverse” enough. One can imagine a teenage girl saying, “if I don’t get this new outfit for school my social life will be over! I’ll *literally* die of humiliation! Why do you hate me?”

• The funny thing is that “diverse” comedians often write their acts to revolve around their identities. So, Wanda Sykes’ act is about being a black lesbian, Margaret Cho’s act is about being a Korean bisexual woman, Chris Rock’s act is about being a black guy, Trevor Noah’s act is about being a colored (black-white) South African, Carlos Mencia’s act is about being a fake Mexican, etc. Of course there are exceptions, and there are white comedians (and “white” comedians) who do something similar, but it seems like that’s the general trend.

6. JB says:

Successor to the now apparently defunct Alternative Right web mag.

7. Pingback: On the Significance of the Neo in Neo-Reaction | JewishProblem.com

8. Pingback: On the Significance of the Neo in Neo-Reaction | ElderofZyklon's Blog!