So I have a service job these days. It’s much better than working in a cubicle or most of the other jobs I ever had. It’s low paid and low status, but it’s a job I do well at, I’m happy at it, and a job I can keep for the long term.

This is a big reason that I balked at the idea that we can “let immigrants do those ‘shit’ jobs.” No way. Not everyone White American wants to be a school principal, or a software tester, or a VP of marketing. Some of us need to be waiters, prep cooks, valets, delivery guys, janitors, and other such jobs. Even smart ones. Because even if we’re smart, we might not have the personality for the “office culture,” of those higher status jobs. I certainly don’t. I like “low status” jobs! I’d be happy as a clam as a janitor or delivery guy, or what I’m doing now.

I don’t use my job as a platform for politics or proselytizing. I keep my mouth shut, and let others talk.

Whites in their 30’s and 40’s are mostly concerned with having fun and surviving the economy. But nice, middle class, well dressed Whites in their 20’s who are from urban areas absolutely hate political correctness. They will say out right, “I’m glad we got a white guy to serve us!” One young lady, a schoolteacher, expressed outrage that they aren’t allowed to say, “to sit Indian style” any more. Now you have to say “sit criss crossed.” They are very angry about affirmative action and non-white immigration taking the jobs, and, in their words, “Obama ruining the economy with his black racism and socialism. Obama and Holder hate white people! Holder said outright it’s OK to discriminate against white people!”

I don’t prompt any of this, and because I’m at my job, I don’t tell them about the WN web sites or go into WN themes, though I suspect that some of them have user ids on Stormfront. My goal is to keep my job, and I’m pretty confident that they don’t need me to radicalize them; they are already radicalized. I just let them talk. If and when they are repeat customers, they ask for me by name when they patronize the business I work for.

I mentioned this youtube to a group of them recently:

and one of them said, “You know that video? That’s so awesome, you must know the score if you are aware of that video,” and he fist bumped me.

But I have really noticed this generational difference. Older than 30, they are still hiding their heads in the sand. Under 30, they are wide awake and HATE Cultural Marxism. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Some people might make a reasonable criticism that I should be more aggressive in “recruiting” or trying to organize these young people, but it looks like they already recruited themselves quite nicely, and organization is certainly going to happen organically with this kind of energy and rage.

And really, the priority of this blog and it’s commenters are focused on helping our people survive Ragnarok. I am very confident that pro-white sentiment is something we can almost take for granted. We’re not going to persuade the pathetic white pieces of shit who oppose us; at the same time, the only possibility that the young white adults I observe could backslide to aracial apathy if the economy boomed and they all got six figure jobs. That is very unlikely to happen.

What we cannot take for granted is being able to provide jobs and housing and community to our people. This must be our focus.

71 Responses to Observations of young whites from urban “diverse areas” in their 20’s; they hate political correctness

1. New England Millennial says:

In my state, all the White waiters/waitresses know and complain about the stinginess of blacks when it comes to tips, so the staff have to rotate amongst each other when they get black customers, like “oh look who’s here. Bill, it’s your turn.”

You said you don’t prompt them, but what I do is when I’m at social setting with all white people and someone mentions that they work as a waiter, I say, “wow it must be tough, I would never want a job that depends on tips, because it’s so dependent on other people’s attitudes” and they’ll mumble something about it, then I’ll say, “well I’ve never been a waiter, so I wouldn’t know, but a friend of mine would say that blacks are the worst tippers. Is that true?”. And then they’ll REALLY blow up and bitch and complain like there’s no tomorrow in front of everyone, political correctness be damned.
    I think it’s a nice technique to extract information from someone, and of course, you’re not the one who’s racist.

Oh I don’t think I ever relayed this story here before, but back in the day, I used to have a roommate in college who had an xbox 360 and we would play halo 3 online with the microphones. That’s one of the good things about videogames today is that they’re more social. Anyway, we once played with some young boy who would ask the classic “Why are blacks so good at basketball joke”. But yeah racism on xbox live is quite the problem.

Microsoft is supposed to ban racist people but these kids always come up with pithy replies

If anybody here still plays videogames, use pro-White nametags like “SaveWhitePeople”, “14 Words” “WhitePride”, “WhiteRights”, “MindWeapon” (this blog is the first google result), and such, but no nutzi-worship please.
    Simply being exposed to these kinds of words and terms will put a spark of skepticism in these young peoples’ minds.

2. John says:

There are plenty of white people well over 30 that don’t buy in to PC bullshit and are racially conscious. Mostly those that have first hand experience with vibrants. Easy to buy in to equality from a distance. Not so after a healthy dose of exposure to vibrants.

But it is heartening to hear that more of those in their 20s and younger reject the multiculti lies. What percentage of young people in their 20s (and maybe late teens) would you guess are pro-White?

• John says:

Would add that it’s not surprising that the younger the cohort, the more they would reject PC nonsense, because the the younger they are, the more exposure they have to non-whites. As of last year (I think), there were more newborns born to non-whites in the former U.S. than there were to Whites. Most older Whites did not grow up around vibrants, so it was all theoretical to them.

• anon334 says:

Yup.. we have a political class of 60+ year olds who grew up in a 90% White country and youth growing up in one that is only 55% white among under 18s.

And the ones I’m noticing are very hard core, are from “vibrant” areas. The 20 somethings from New Hampshire and Maine aren’t thinking about it so much, but rather, “am I going to get a job, any job?” But the 20 somethings from Long Island, Fairfield County Connecticut, New Rochelle NY, NYC, New Jersey, they really know in their gut that they are White.

• Mr. Rational says:

I was talking to a 20-yr-old yesterday and she spontaneously used the N-word.  Things are changing.

I don’t know percents, but it’s interesting to run in to young adults who are very hard core. Not like skinheads, but well dressed middle class kids who HATE Cultural Marxism (even if they don’t know that term for it).

3. vikingbitch says:

Reblogged this on vikingbitch's Blog and commented:
    Funny how the very tools that the Multi Cult used to try to eradicate White Identity, such as flooding our country with non whites and redistributing our wealth via the Snivel Rights Movement so as to fund out of control groid propagation, are actually serving to immunize us from the mystery meat infection and make our resistance and our White Identity. Nice try Hebes.

• Block-busting White Catholic ethnic neighborhoods with Blacks and driving the refugees to the suburbs out in the West and Midwest is responsible for “bleaching” out what used to be Meditteraneans into more Nordish people.

In my own family, for example, there is a blond blue eyed boy who is like a photo negative of his olive skinned brown eyed brunet grandfather. This phenomenon is pretty standard in all formerly Southern and Eastern European families. If these ethnic enclaves had been left alone, most likely the next wave of mixing would have been with Puerto Rican and Mexicans, but exposure to Blacks was so repulsive to these ethnics that they were driven into the Nordish camps. They couldn’t go White enough after that.

4. Mr. Rational says:

As long as we’re on the subject of millenials, I have a related story to tell.

I took the chance to chat with some young women the other day, and found that while race realism was natural to them they were very much skeptical about the traditional nuclear family.  One of them has a small child with the sperm donor completely out of the picture, and is looking to get pregnant again by the boyfriend who’s breaking up with her.  The other has no full siblings and a very messed-up home situation (lives with her mother, who is abusive and just popped out a baby herself with HER current boyfriend), and only wants her kids to “be happy”—though she doesn’t seem to have a clue about what sort of family structure would be better for this than the messed-up one she’s in.

So far as I can tell, neither one of them has a prayer of making it.  When the EBT cards stop working and SSI checks stop coming, they’re toast.

• vikingbitch says:

At least these white women are having white children. We need to be encouraging white women to have white children. They will make it, have faith.

• Mr. Rational says:

They will only survive if they can find men to protect them and provide for them, and those men will put their own children and those children’s mothers first.

These women have already committed suicide, they just don’t know it yet.

• vikingbitch says:

Or those women will form communities of like minded people who will defend each other.

I helped a mom once whose children were running out of the fence into the street. I ran after them and brought them back into the gate from nearly running into the street.

I had a random white guy help me and my kids up the lift onto a train when the stroller got stuck. Afterwards I gave him food from my grocery bag- he appeared to be an addict.

Don’t judge your fellow whites. Those women may be of use to us. They may be caregivers for your wife’s kids when she is too sick and you are out fighting. They may be good nurses aides during battle.

Your problem is that you are a taking a stance that certain whites are throw away people. That is the same attitude that has made the white population dwindle. That is the same attitude that has caused the socioeconomic problems in the USA. Elitists brought in browns ‘good for nothing whites’ and now look at the USA? Same with SA.

• Mr. Rational says:

I had a random white guy…

I’ve been the random White guy (RWG) more than once.  I would not risk anything to save those women and their kids if it was any kind of high-stakes situation.  They are not mine, I owe them nothing.  They need to prove themselves to me, not the other way around.

Don’t judge your fellow whites. Those women may be of use to us.

The only worthwhile thing I know they’ve done is reject Blackness.  So far as I know, none of them are primed to defend Whites against non-Whiteness.  That may have to be taught, and there may be no time.  I won’t risk myself to defend those who do not believe themselves worth defending.

What I know is that certain Whites have thrown away essential elements of the White family and White civilization.  They have assimilated to Black values in crucial ways.  They must redeem themselves; I cannot do it for them.

• Stubbs says:

Africa’s population growth implies that humans are pretty resilient even in the face of great material hardship and violence. Especially since Africans aren’t very smart. Aryans evolved in a climate that made Darkest Africa look like a vacation spot.

And surely in terms of the material resources available to them Jay Z was raised “better” than Aristotle was. The tech gap far exceeds any gap in wealth relative to their society.

The lack of a father figure is probably going to be the biggest hardship on their kids. Also cheap entertainment (CoD) and junk food, if their mothers go down that route.

There is a legitimate conflict of interest, however, between White women who want to have children and “Men Going Their Own Way” who simply refuse to have children until some outside force fixes the legal situation. The black model of never (legally) marrying and having a bunch of kids anyway may actually have some value here, though obviously not if the father abandons them. What would be really nice is some religious/cultural institution that can “marry” people outside of the legal system, allowing us to have families “under the table” so to speak.

• clytemnestra57 says:

Mr. Rational, if the nuclear family model you keep pushing is that workable then why did so many White men bail on their families the moment No Fault Divorce came to their state?

You may want to forget but I am here to remind you that in the eighties, the term, “Displaced Homemaker” was quite ubiquitous until John Q. Public got fed up paying for the children of these Deadbeat Dads who partied hearty after seeing their own net incomes double and even triple.

I am trying to be generous here, so in order to give both the men who bailed on their kids AND the men who refuse to marry the benefit of a doubt by suggesting the nuclear family model puts too much pressure on them.

I married after I became sole guardian of a little boy and my husband established a strong sense of kinship when we told him about his adoption by telling him he was a member of his clan and it was the duty of a clansman to foster a child when the father couldn’t.

At TOO, KMac had written an article which stressed that the clan system was common throughout Northern Europe until the imposition of Christendom. IOW, if a man died, his widow and orphans were not cast out of the clan. The clan pitched in to keep their numbers strong.

The little boy I mentioned recently found and has established strong ties to his biological father’s family yet also retains strong loyalties to my husband’s family. There is no conflict because he feels a strong sense of extended kinship with both men. IMO, his feeling of being a member of a clan instead of being adopted like an abandoned cub into a family with no real ties of kinship,

• clytemnestra57 says:

Stubbs, when this flap about gay marriage started up, I came up with an idea that found interest and support on both sides of the political spectrum.

I proposed government only recognize civil unions and allow churches and other private organizations to define their own view of marriage. Past traditional marriages would be grandfathered in.

The conservatards could have dodged the whole gay rights issue completely rather than mounting a token resistance with DOMA in 2008 only to abjectly surrender five years later.

Ask me again why I remain so suspicious of conservatives.

• Mr. Rational says:

Cly wrote:

The question contains an implicit lie.  Most divorces are initiated by women.  I have seen any number of divorces, and in only one of them did a White man initiate matters.  (Every inter-racial marriage I’ve seen has failed, and the black men usually cheated outrageously.)

Since then, the terms of “child support” orders included so much back-door (non-deductible) alimony that many divorced men wound up in abject poverty despite having high earnings (custody reform has since moderated this).  Men did not create this situation.  It was sneaked in by feminists and the divorce and “family law” lobbies.

Clan membership involves RECIPROCAL obligations.  Remember that.

• Anon says:

the kids have a decent shot at regression to mean.

• clytemnestra57 says:

With the divorce epidemic running rampant in society since California popularized it back in the seventies, can you blame young women? Or young men, for that matter?

Rather than trying to turn the clock back and restore the nuclear family system that was clearly an abject failure, we might be better off studying and adapting a system that fosters greater kinship throughout an extended family or racial community.

• WG says:

“It takes a village,” in other words.

You femtards make me laugh.

lolz

• Anon says:

The model didn’t just fail, it was attacked and destroyed. For example, the good neighborhoods would have had marriage restricted covenants, which would in turn encourage marriage directly, and build social networks that further encouraged marriage, and place family wealth as being dependent on said marriage(back when we were a nation that had savings and was a global net creditor).

“we might be better off studying and adapting a system that fosters greater kinship throughout an extended family or racial community.” – the most obvious models of this are all products of consanguineous marriage, and that is something that has been selected out of us for the better part of two millenia. It won’t come back at the drop of a hat, assuming it is desirable to go down that road.

‘“It takes a village,” in other words.’ – Humans are social creatures.

• clytemnestra57 says:

I have noticed that clannishness is only considered a bad thing for White people … rugged individualism … and all that jazz yet is religiously practiced by folks who are cleaning our clocks.

5. Kudzu Bob says:

You’re right about the current crop of kids being much less PC. Recently I was chatting about this and that (race was not one of the topics) with a hipster type who looked to be in his early twenties, and I pointed out that in the long run feminism was doomed as a movement because its adherents were removing themselves from the gene pool via abortion and contraception. He looked startled for a moment, and then replied with a single word: “Good.”

6. I am certainly glad to read of your experience with young White people, and I hope that it becomes the universal norm quite soon. In the medical field, I can tell you that many patients (both Whites and blacks, across a range of ages) hate getting foreign-born, non-White doctors and nurses, and are quite vocal about it.

Compulsury Diversity News Man! You are back! So glad to have you back! CDN was funny as hell!

Hey, you should switch to WordPress so you can integrate with Aryan Skynet. We are all on on WordPress, it’s makes it easier to reblog each others stuff.

• That is mighty kind of you! And thank you for the post up front!

I shall have to look into WordPress. Will it be compatible with my Tandy 1000? I recently finished transferring all my reel-to-reel shows to 8-Tracks for the benefit of the young people, so it is probably time for a new project.

Absolutely, Adrian. WordPress is backwards compatible with Amigas and Commodores and Apple II’s and even Tandys! It doesn’t support the Telstar tennis game though.

However, if you buy a domain name and use it, you can then use wordads and make money on your site with the ads. You have a funny site, like Ramzpaul, so you should be able to get lots of traffic as long as you promote it. Humor is the best political medicine! I wish I had a fraction of the humor of you and Ramzpaul!

By the awy, just for an update since we haven’t talked in a while, and on a more serious note — I concluded that WN needs to do pretty much everything that Amy Chu’a describes in “World On Fire” and “Tiger Mom.” In short, to focus on owning small businesses, and raising children to be academically/intellectually superior, and for WN’s to have the Triple Package — superiority, insecurity/paranoia, and delayed gratification. I think Amy Chu’a is the most important intellectual for WN strategy in the 21st century.

7. vikingbitch says:

Mr. Rational:

Why does anyone have to redeem themselves to you? Your attitude sucks. You have a black attitude, ‘ I gots mine, screw everyone else.”

You are the one that needs to redeem yourself.

• ConfederateH says:

Sorry VB, like so many of your gender you are letting your hormones speak instead of your brains. This is not about protecting the families of amazonian style single mother warriors.

The fundamental right that we are struggling for is secession from our black “brothers” and their white pet owners. You imply that if secession does finally happen that whites should be required to accept all from the same race irregardless of their checkered past. I am more than willing to banish these DWL’s to the hell hole that they have turned most of the US into. To enter into a secessionary groid-free haven they most certainly will need to redeem themselves.

• Extropico says:

Mr. Rational has an irrational and solipsistic attitude. To throw away all single mothers because they don’t validate his need to be needed by women is unhelpful to our cause. It isn’t ideal, but we do need to get our birthrate up…

And I got news for him, that EBT card isn’t going to stop working anytime soon, and our competitors will be using them to have babies to change the demographics of the nation.
      Unilateral disarmament… always has been irrational and always will be.

• Mr. Rational says:

To go all out for women who’ve thrown White men away is unhelpful to our cause.  I have plenty of uses for these single mothers and their children.  Farm labor.  Running food and ammunition to men on the lines.  If they don’t make it, I say they wanted “equality”, they got it.  The survivors will have bled and sacrificed for their race and its survival.  That is enough to bind them to a tradition and establish merit.

It isn’t ideal, but we do need to get our birthrate up…

VikingBitch admits she’s past that, unless she uses her remaining frozen embryos.  They’ll only be related to her and the sperm donor.  Since we also need to rebuild our shattered families, that’s essentially useless.  Any White woman who feels herself entitled to support from men without any relation or obligation in return is barely one step better than the parasites of the ghetto.  They and their attitudes are substantially responsible for the mess we’re in.  That guilt must be expiated before absolution can be given.

• vikingbitch says:

I talk about this on my site- the need for whites to go ‘barbarian’. We should advocate for the extension of the bet if social services and just start procreating.

Use it or lose it.

• clytemnestra57 says:

Mr. Extropico, consider me “The Stork.”

I have stumbled upon a gambit that works pretty well with some early thirties married couples I’ve met. When I find out that they plan to limit themselves to only one or two kids, I casually mention working as a seasonal at IRS and how the whole tax system seems to reward those with the most children.

Then I pause significantly to remark what a shame it is that stupid Whites are limiting their own families only to pay for Pedro and Consuela’s ever expanding brood. THAT gets their attention! They never say anything, but I always see them in a couple of years with three or four stairstep children.

• 1stworlder says:

I guess you missed the news on 10-12-13 the food stamp system went down for 8 hours in 16 states, the videos of chimp outs where like bait car times 1000.

• Mr. Rational says:

Why does anyone have to redeem themselves to you?

Typical entitled female.  Demands respect and assistance, but doesn’t want to commit anything to get it.

You want something from me, you pay for it in one way or another.

You have a black attitude, ‘ I gots mine, screw everyone else.”

Says the woman who decided to deprive a White man of a family, and her own son of a father.  It’s all about you, you, you.

You are the one that needs to redeem yourself.

You need an attitude adjustment.  If it came down to a pitched battle you’d be screaming and crying for the likes of me to save your and your children’s sorry behinds, and afterwards you’d go right back to telling your saviors that THEY need redemption.  Don’t be surprised if you do get that attitude adjustment, delivered (if you’re lucky) with the back of a man’s hand.  Rifle butts hurt a lot more, and leave nastier marks.

• zek says:

Alpha fux, beta bux.

• clytemnestra57 says:

Oh, goody.

The Roissytards are back to thump their chests and lay down the law to any wayward wimmenfolk.

• vikingbitch says:

Wow.

• WG says:

Hey Mr. Rational, why don’t you man up and marry one of these sluts? What’s wrong with you, you some kind of sissy boy who lives in his parents basement playing video games? 😉

• Paladin Justice says:

Nobody seems to have much sympathy for the man whose wife left him because of her infection by Jewish feminism. Ann Barnhardt sympathesizes and published this letter from an abandoned man on her website.

• Mr. Rational says:

Hey Mr. Rational, why don’t you man up and marry one of these sluts?

I intend to be more than a baby daddy.

I live in my own walk-out basement with lake views and antics of squirrels.  The upstairs is even better.  But for some reason I’ve been unable to parlay this into a partnership with the sort of woman who’s worth it.

8. Stary Wylk says:

I have worked in construction or manufacturing most of my life. I don’t see how office workers can be considered smarter than those who work with their hands. Aside from typing, office work is what you learn to do in grade school. Manual jobs you learn as you work at them.
    Furthermore, working with your hands keeps your thinking better rooted in reality than pure administration or any kind of bullshit job does.

• clytemnestra57 says:

As someone with no depth perception, I have great respect for the mechanically inclined. Also a lot of envy, LOL.

9. Jon says:

“This is a big reason that I balked at the idea that we can “let immigrants do those ‘shit’ jobs.” No way. Not everyone White American wants to be a school principal, or a software tester, or a VP of marketing. Some of us need to be waiters, prep cooks, valets, delivery guys, janitors, and other such jobs. ”

If you visit Scandinavia, you find the uglyness of American chain stores (711 mcd, etc.) but pretty young native girls (and handsome boys) working there and even in smaller towns as hotel maids. There is not (at least not yet) the “that job is beneath me” attitude that anyone with half a brain in the US seems to have.

You bring to mind a good response when another white calls you a “white supremacist”: “I think whites should should have to do their own shit work instead of having people of other races do it for them. Somehow that makes me a “white supremacist” okkkaaayyy.”

Great points Jon,

Good to hear that in Scandinavia, the native Scandis are doing their own “shit work!” There’s hope still!

• clytemnestra57 says:

After years of living in the South and Southwest, we were transferred to Maine where Whites did all the menial work. It was a strange adjustment, because even though the work is the same, the attitude of both the servers and the served is different in a strong but subtle way.

I don’t care how polite or cordial the transactions are between Whites and POC, there is something that reeks of racial supremacism when they occur. I think that’s why Black restaurant patrons act so obnoxiously to White waitstaff. To their way of thinking it’s payback time.

• vikingbitch says:

Whites in the USA are divided by a classist attitude. I waitressed, bused tables, washed cars, mowed lawns, everything … Even did these jobs while I was in grad school teaching full time. All work should be respected. We have a problem with that in the USA and it is hurting us

10. Wally says:

“I think whites should have to do their own shit work instead of having people of other races do it for them.”

That is the philosophy of the town of Afrikaner caucasians called Orania in South Africa. If someone hasn’t heard of them, I would hightly recommend looking up Orania. It works great for them.

I corresponded with Orania for a while. I told them that to raise money, they should infiltrate the aid organizations such as “Heifer.” Do a really good job for them, get into supervisory and managerial positions, and then overcharge the shit out of them. 10 goats for an African village? 10,000 dollars. Ka Ching! The Oranians didn’t get it, they just said they didn’t want to be in a position of working with BLack Africans, they only wanted to help Whites. They didn’t understand that overcharging UNICEF and Heifer to give money to Orania would be the best thing they could do for themselves.

11. Wally D. says:

“Under 30, they are wide awake and HATE Cultural Marxism. Hate it, hate it, hate it.”

That’s encouraging as cultural Marxism wants them dead.

“cultural marxism” does not name the bad guys

“jewish marxism” does

“. . .cultural Marxism wants them dead. . .”

an abstraction does not have “wants.” actual people have wants. . .

they should be named. . .

If you went to grad school you would/should know that “bused” has two esses.

• Extropico says:

There really is no excuse for ignorance when you can consult an online dictionary before casting aspersions on somebody’s erudition.

Either bused or bussed is legal. And she is actually more correct because the primary meaning of bussed is to be kissed.

14. Ryu says:

You’ve noticed the change in those under 30 and those over. Other changes are brewing.

There’s a similar rift between older wn styles and the new style. There is less emphasis on jews, more on PU and MRM. Perhaps some mixing might be allowed for the men; Oogenhand pioneered this.

15. Cly,

VikingBitch is as disgusting to us as Roissy is to you.

Mr. Rational,

I live in my own walk-out basement with lake views and antics of squirrels. The upstairs is even better. But for some reason I’ve been unable to parlay this into a partnership with the sort of woman who’s worth it.

Don’t worry, when I’m done fucking her in the club bathroom, she’ll hit 30 and go looking for some beta bucks to marry and divorce.

HipsterRacist, breaking in your future wives for 20 years now.

You’re welcome.

P.S. she really likes being tied up and spanked, but she’s a bit embarrassed about it. FYI.

• vikingbitch says:

Mr. Rational et al.

White men are limiting themselves and denying themselves of having children. Call me entitled, selfish, whatever, but I live on hand me downs and thrift store stuff so that I can have a family. The bottom line is, if you really want kids, you will get them. There is fostering, surrogacy, adoption, etc. There is more than one way to skin the cat.

I decided at 32 I was done with ‘waiting’. I bought my own place, worked, put myself through school, etc. I was in the best shape in my life. No suitors.

Oh well. I took control of my life, my situation, and had kids. And I really do not give two shits what anyone thinks. I don’t need anyone’s approval.

As I said, I was prepared to do what I had to do. Most of you men on this board don’t want kids, if you did, you’d have some now. Have to give the fags and dykes and MUDs credit, they have a will, where is yours? Learn Russian and go find a poor Russian girl. Get a surrogate. Bitching at me and calling me repulsive whatever does nothing to solve your condundrum. You are only powerless in your mind and you are limiting yourselves by the Judeo Christian model of the man- woman- child family. You’ve got to adapt and reinvent yourselves or you will not propagate.

Ok, hopefully, this post will go through.

Tabula whatever the farg do check for spelling errors as I am composing this on my I phone as I am transporting my kids to library.

• WG says:

“Conundrum”?

The only conundrum I’m facing is how to maintain the dating schedule I’ve established for the several girls I’m dating/banging. It gets tricky at times.

16. clytemnestra57 says:

Hipster, why does VB having children on her own have the gentlemen in such an uproar? Especially men who have announced that they eschew marriage because they can’t find women who are up to their standards? Have you ever seen me pushing matrimony on anyone? In spite of my own luck in this department, I remain a marriage skeptic.

Why are you men such contrarians? Is it because you don’t know WTF you want? You go to PUA sites to learn game and then gripe because you can’t find a virgin to marry … but then:

You say you don’t want to marry yet seem to be beside yourself with rage if women don’t pine to be your wives. VB must “redeem” herself in Mr. Irrational’s eyes? For what? Creating a family on her own? If she’s not pursuing him for child support, where is it any skin off his nose?

17. countenance says:

You wrote:

I respond:

We sometimes unnecessarily bang ourselves over the head because we can’t sell people on our cause like a good salseman can sell soap flakes to people who didn’t think they needed or wanted them.

Our cause is the type which almost everyone who is not of it will come to it by means of events and circumstances that we can’t engineer or control or tweak, events and circumstances that teach them life’s lessons that can’t be learned from a book, and the ones that and topple the ideological deck of cards that is the egalitarian ideology which they believed religiously until that point.

It’s Patterson’s First Axiom at work.

But once they experience that “What the…?” moment, again, for reasons that are beyond our control, they’ll vaguely remember seeing a minute or two of some video by some old guy named “Jared” or some blog post by someone named “Ragnarok” or something like that, then hit Google….boom, off to the racially aware races.

This is what I think is the purpose of our slice of the internet. Not necessarily to convince anyone in situ, but to be there to give the final slight push over the line when external events and circumstances start making people question diversity.

And I say “question diversity” fully with tongue in cheek, cognizant of my Disqus screen name.

Thanks Countenance. I did feel kind of bad for not saying anything, but I suspect that of that one particular party of 9 young adults, at least one or two of them has a Stormfront user id. There was just so much angry yet cheerful energy coming off of them.

• countenance says:

You didn’t have to do or say anything, that’s my point.

Real life does that well enough for us.

Yes, I understand. Thanks for saying it though, it’s good to hear.

It’s not like we need to proselytize like Mormon missionaries. But I think we do need to build something for the lost sheep to join. Just not something that’s a fat target for the anti-white “non-profit” hedge fund “hate watchers.” More like a secret society.