h/t to WG

This sounds very cool! They hint about a Silicon Valley funder. I think I know who they are talking about.

A Reader Writes of his Experience Among the Dark Enlightenment Types

The Dark Enlightenment Exposed
I first heard about the Dark Enlightenment (aka “Neo-Reaction” or just “Reaction”) last year, the year after I graduated from college and was interning at a conservative think tank. I briefly become involved with the Dark Enlightenment and then left the movement in disgust. Here is what I learned:
– The Dark Enlightenment is controlled by what the media call “Sith Lords”. You have more public Lords like Mencius Moldbug and Nick Land, but there are even some Lords up higher whose names are not revealed. They say the Master Lord says ‘Et Ego in Arcadia’ which is an anagram for ‘Tego Arcana Dei’ (“I hide the secrets of God”).
– But only the media call them ‘Sith Lords’. In Inner Speak, they will often use phrases like the Men of Númenor or the Eldars.
– I never met any of the higher Eldars, but I did once meet an Eldar in Training. I don’t know his real name but people called him Legolas. He had long blond hair, was dressed like a 19th century count, and wore a pendant that had both a Christian Cross and Thor’s Hammer on it.
– The movement is a weird mixture of ethno-nationalists, futurists, monarchists, PUAs (“pick-up artists” like Chateau Heartiste), Trad Catholics, Trad Protestants, etc. They all believe in HBD (what they call “human biodiversity” i.e. racism) but disagree on some other minor points.
– The religious people in the movement (both Christians and pagans) practice what is called “identitarian religion” (religion that doesn’t deny ethnic identity).
– Some of the rising stars of the Dark Enlightenment on the internet seem to be Radish Magazine, Occam’s Razor Mag, and Theden TV.
– The Dark Enlightenment allegedly has millions of dollars of money to play with. They have a couple big donors. One is rumored to be a major tech tycoon in Silicon Valley. They actually had a private 3-day meeting on an island which was furnished with a French chef, etc. Different forms of formal attire were required for each day (tuxedos, 3-piece suits, etc), and some weird costumes were required too (capes, hoods, etc) — which sound like a pagan cult. (I wasn’t at this function but heard about it.)
– I was initiated into the first stages of the Dark Enlightenment, which involved me stripping down naked so people could “inspect my phenotype”. I was then given a series of very personal questions, often relating to sexual matters. I was then told to put on a black cape. (I really regret doing this but at the time I was younger, more impressionable and eager to please.)
– For the initial oath taking, everyone must swear on a copy of Darwin’s Origin of Species, just to show their fidelity to HBD. After that, for the later oaths, seculars will swear again on Darwin, while Christians will swear on the Bible, and pagans on the Prose Edda or Iliad.
– At one of the meetings I heard someone continuously chanting “gens alba conservanda est” (Latin for “the white race must be preserved”) and then others were chanting things in Anglo-Saxon, Old Norse and Old German, but I don’t know those languages so I can’t remember exactly what they were saying.
– They also have all their own secret handshakes, and their own terminology [like the Cathedral (“political correctness”), thedening (“re-establishing ethnic group identity”), genophilia (“love of one’s own race”), NRx (“neoreaction”), etc.].
– On the philosophical level, this movement is not entirely original. Much of it is borrowed from the Identitarian movement in Europe. They also all detest democracy. They are not trying to be a “populist movement” but are only trying to convert other elites to their way of thinking.
This whole movement is like a secret cult, which is why I left. Also, because of the valiant and brave efforts of people on the net exposing this movement, I saw this cult for the evil it truly is. Please stay away from it.

Hahaha, “please stay away from it.” Somebody’s trolling Mark Shea! Whether that’s true or not, it’s going to make everyone want to join it or at least read about it!

What a dumb ass, posting that. Unless Mark Shea himself is a DE double agent whose function is to say, “Stay away from this scary, awesome secret society and it’s beliefs!” Certainly possible.

I know what some people will say — that it’s Jewish controlled opposition. It doesn’t matter. It will create connections between us, and it can escape the intentions of it’s founders. If they think they are going to “control” White Awakening, they are mistaken. We are a force of nature, and those who conjure us awake better desire what happens next. We won’t be controlled.

28 Responses to Is the Dark Enlightenment a real secret society? Edit; awesome trolling, whoever you are!

1. countenance says:

“Dark Enlightenment.”

And also…

War on women, school-to-prison pipeline, prison-industrial complex, progressive stack, intersectionality, living in the shadows, social justice, transphobia, rape culture.

IOW, a bunch of leftist invented pie in the sky phrases, their UFOs and Bigfoots.

2. New England Millennial says:

Are you thinking of Peter Thiel?

3. How did he find out about the secret handshake???

4. Stubbs says:

I lol’d.

5. WG says:

One of the guys at Occam’s Razor claims partial responsibility:

6. Starets says:

Not again!

ANOTHER secret meeting of the Eldars of DE that I wasn’t invited to!?!

This is starting to get awfully discouraging. I even had my elvish costume and Numenorian secret decoder ring all ready to go.

Oh well, maybe the Jesuits are stealing my invitations from my mailbox.

7. Sam says:

I’ve said before and will say again. There is nothing wrong with the facts of the Dark Enlightenment. We welcome the idea that all people are not exactly the same and don’t have the same temperament. My beef with them is their reaction to these facts. They say we need Kings. I say Kings suck. Who knows what kind of hyper-inbreed mutant you’ll get for a King. My advice is every time they talk about Kings or the failure of Democracy remind them that we had a fairly successful Republic with limited suffrage based on qualification of the voters. To rub it in even deeper remind them that Jews played a major part in screwing up the system that worked. This pisses them off to no end. They’re used to proclamations from on high using the major media.

• Peter Blood says:

Wishing for a king is ridiculous. Not that I don’t want a good king and aristocracy, but they have no idea how to get there. They have no examples, either, it’s never been done. If they think they can just re-engineer society, they are FAIL. It has to be organically grown.

What happens from here organically is a dictatorship. That’s the natural progression, and has happened before. We can only hope it’s pro-white.

• Sam says:

Dictatorship is correct. I personally don’t want that. With the robots becoming extremely powerful in the next twenty years or so it would be difficult to remove a dictatorship. They always end in tyranny also. We may in our lifetimes see the end of democracy forever.

8. Thanatos says:

Good thing he didn’t tell anyone about the ultra top-secret DE clubhouse password,”Rosebu-“…..

Oh no! I’ve said too much. Time to get out my Cuban passport and wig, the fascists will be coming to kill me any minute now!

9. ruadhu says:

My favorite part:
    “I never met any of the higher Eldars, but I did once meet an Eldar in Training. I don’t know his real name but people called him Legolas. He had long blond hair, was dressed like a 19th century count, and wore a pendant that had both a Christian Cross and Thor’s Hammer on it.”

Someone, somewhere, knows how to tap into the liberal’s deepest and most visceral of fears!

10. PA says:

Not exactly. The one thing everyone on the alt-Right / D.E agrees on is anti-feminism. On race, there are disagreements between color-blind HBDers and pro-Whites.

• ben tillman says:

HD isn’t racism. either. Race is a tiny part of HBD. It’s just the most-important (or salient) part because it’s what we’re forbidden to discuss.

11. That was a very amusing piece of fiction, but some of those idiotic comments!:
    “Granted there are exaggerations in this post but I’ve come across this BS before. My husband and I were once friend with a couple (they were even going to be in our wedding) but things fell apart when their true colors were revealed. They espoused this racialist BS. It is truly nasty. People for centuries have migrated to many different places, intermingled and married, creating new groups and fusing cultures. There is nothing wrong with this. Race is an artificial construct anyway. We are all part of the human race. Are there certain types of diseases that show up in other ethnic groups, etc? Sure but that doesn’t mean we can’t get together. There is no pure race. That is impossible. The color of skin and region where they came from should not matter. What does matter is one’s character, beliefs, etc. I welcome diversity and I’m happy that the Church welcomes it too. Again, we are all part of the human race and historically, we have fused together in many ways. I think that the world is better for it.”
    Someone give that good little twit a cupie doll!
    EL VOMITO!

12. Wally says:

So Patheos is just another anti European caucasian Roman Catholic organization? To them, race doesn’t matter. It is only the Roman Catholic church that matters. The roman catholic church must see people’s ethnic identity as competition. So Roman Catholics don’t care if European Caucasian people are miscegenated out of existence. Sick.

• oogenhand says:

Roman Catholics don’t even care if Muslim (and Jewish) men convert their women. How to start families if many women are converted to Islam? (Mark Shea blocked my ability to see ANY comments, after seeing MY ideas about miscegenation)

13. Sam says:

For get the Catholic religion. Jew lite. We should be Catharist. The Catharist believe that the old testament was written by a demon and only the new testament was written by God.

14. Ryu says:

Man, I wish I’d be invited to some of these shindigs. Sounds like fun!

15. Attila says:

I’m glad that this site doesn’t shy away from naming names/groups. Back at The Spearhead which should properly called The Flaccid Spearhead- any mention of the YKWs will get your posts deleted IMMEDIATELY. The Administrator seems to be getting soft/turning shabbos mangina.

16. Berk says:

Wishing for a “King”, per se is not bad. But the symbiotic system of christianty (now democracy) endorsing a supplicant royal family line has been a failure see Czarist Russia or England today…….

17. Denise says:

The Shea Thing sounds are nasty, petty, and resentful as only a loser comprehending the full loss of his loserness can.

My favorite comment from the article:

Porter
    • 3 days ago

The obnoxious racial advocacy displayed by some is definitely something we will discuss tonight at the AJC meeting.