Riots in Ukraine & White Men Marching

Varg Vikernes on the Ukrainian civil war. What my relatives in Ukraine say is that ordinary Ukrainians oppose the terrorists in Maidan Square, but Yanukovich is unfortunately a coward and a weakling. He should round up the protestors, waterboard them, and have them admit on video that they were trained and paid by outside agitators, including Israelis and Soros affiliated individuals.

8 Responses to Riots in Ukraine & White Men Marching

1. Mr. Rational says:

Does Ukraine even have gold reserves, or did they go to Moscow during Soviet times?

2. Mosin Nagant says:

However don’t overlook that Svoboda and Patriots of the Ukraine are also involved in protests in some areas: http://www.ibtimes.com/euromaidan-dark-shadows-far-right-ukraine-protests-1556654

3. Afterthought says:

He will crush them after the Olympics.

4. Anon says:

The ZOG spin on the Ukraine situation is becoming more noticeable online, even on alternative sites.

I’ve read comments that were textbook ZOG TV propaganda. I almost chuckled, except I realized that most Americans think that way.

5. countenance says:

I think the money flow for the “protesters” is coming more from Washington-Berlin than Tel Aviv.

Though I know many think that’s the same difference.

My big problem with this Ukraine situation is that I don’t like either side. Why can’t a truly independent Ukraine be an option?

In 2004-2005, during the Orange Revolution in Ukraine, (almost the same situation), then President George W. Bush make remarks about “the situation in Ukrania.”

6. Harley says:

There was a guy on Amren who used to post last year and once he mentioned the Slavic Union, which I believe was part of the center of the Ukrainian nationalists. This guy was definitely anti-zionist, and even anti-jew.

My impression has been that the true nationalists were trying to lobby power through the jewish-led and funded ‘revolution’ to become liberated from Russia. I would think they’d have more of a chance at true liberation in the EU, as they will have allies there and it’s soon to dissolve anyway. Perhaps that’s their strategy. MW you seem to be suggesting the protest is almost totally zionist astroturf. Is that what you’re hearing?

7. MOISHE says:

the usual suspects – are bringing anarchy to another great nation – its what they are good at. just another reason for rounding up the fuckers and shipping them to the moon – or the farthest reaches of the universe – the jew is incorrigably misanthropic and is an enemy of not just white people – but of all humanity.