Obama To Stab Backs of Military Again By Reducing Pensions 10%

That’s why I voted for Obama! Cut those pensions, turn the military into an LGBTQXVLMZD orgy while cutting it to pre-WWII levels! Hope and Change for No More ZOG!

GulfDogs

Not content with reducing military levels to dangerous and even suicidal plateaus of pre -WWII strengths but with cutting personal pay for military personnel who will put their lives on the line ad infinitum; Obama now plans as well on cutting the military retirement pension plans to involve personal contributions from their newly lowered rates of pay for their service.

I believe that little gambit of our Fuhrer is not going to be totally legal as it has always been my understanding that when military pay rates are being computed, there is an imputed deduction before applying the new levels.  I hope someone of knowledge in these matters checks that out before a double dip deduction is damnably decreed by ‘der dictator’.

According to Investors Business Daily (IBD) online posting of March 14, 2014, “Obama Cuts Military Pensions, Exempts ObamaCare Subsidies” that is what will happen; i.e., “cut by 10…

View original post 25 more words

16 Responses to Obama To Stab Backs of Military Again By Reducing Pensions 10%

1. WG says:

The military resources and personnel cut by Obama will most likely be used to build up the domestic security force.

2. WG says:

Also, if conservatives, nationalists, and gun clubs were smart, they would take advantage of this to recruit among pissed off vets.

3. Denise says:

WAH!!!! WAH!!! Being a ZOGThug mrc ain’t so lucrative anymore,. Waaahhh!

Why I haven’t understood about the dip-sheeyit military is if they really wanted loads of cash – why don’t they stage a coup, purge the Jew from the money printing presses, and run the money supply them-selves.

Of course they believe in freedom of the “press.” And they would be stealing wealth produced by. . .We would have to hate them instead of yoo no hoo [a chinese joo, hoo hoo]

5. I know a 60-year-old white woman who is terrified to death. This news will convince her even more that Putin and the Chinese will be invading the USA. She hates Obama and what he has done to this once great country, but she’s also fearful of a major world war. In fact, she’s asked me to do some research about where an older white woman alone can go to be safe. She’d like to bring her 50 dogs with her, if that’s possible. She’s Italian, so was thinking Italy. Anyone have any ideas?

• Anon says:

Force projection is really difficult. the only Chinese et al she has to worry about are the ones we willingly imported.

6. Afterthought says:

This will reduce the Murrica-ism in the armed forces.

This is good.

I’d slash pensions completely.

Pensions buy loyalty to the regime.

• ben tillman says:

Give me a break. Pensions also buy a future for White children. All four of my children’s grandparents are receiving pensions from state governments. As sick as my father is, my parents are still net savers because of their pensions and state-funded healhcare.

7. scott says:

Watch from 7:30-10:00 of this video.

• Craig says:

Well, damned if you do and damned it you don’t. Devolving into countries of our own ethny, doesn’t necessarily mean a loss of civilisation for us, particularly if it’s a rebirth of ethnic national energy. I’ve read of even progressive leftists who have described a civilised break up of the USA. In 20 years the same thing may need to happen to my country, with current demographic trajectories.

A multi polar hegemonic world doesn’t mean more instability either, being the sate of the linear explosion of technology.

We do have brains to get it done, it’s just trying to work around those who want “All proles belong to us”…

8. Craig says:

Before I discovered MWiR, this always cracked me up with all the old paraphernalia and double meanings, Russia, China, Mruka all that.

Empires rise and fall always have, always will.