Self Hating Anti-Whites Harass White Activist At Her Job!

Nice middle class lady gets harassed at job by “antifa,” fired. A victim of gangstalking, gets re-victimized. She needs to lawyer up and get litigating.
This is why we need to be a Market Dominant Minority.

Aryan Street

In January of this year The Rose City Antifa, a hateful and dangerous group of anti-Whites, hatched their plan to harass and intimidate Pro-White activists in Oregon.

The people they have targeted were not violent in anyway.  They were simply sign-holders, bravely protesting the ongoing genocide of our people.

Interestingly their first victim of this particular cowardly campaign is a pregnant woman.  She is already the mother of a beautiful 5 year old boy and a member of The American Freedom Party.  She was helping support her family by working as a licensed therapist at a facility for families in need of mental health, addiction and developmental disabilities services.  She was well liked at her job and her patients trusted her and were helped by her.  BUT, the Rose City Antifa couldn’t STAND that this gorgeous, free-thinking mother actually had a job so they obsessively called her workplace (her boss and co-workers)…

View original post 241 more words

12 Responses to Self Hating Anti-Whites Harass White Activist At Her Job!

1. Thanks for the re-blog. I forgot to mention that if you are going to be s sign carrier please wear a hat and sunglasses so that you can’t be identified. Most of us have to make a living so let’s keep our jobs.

2. wobbly says:

God speed.

3. Vick says:

Been reading this blog from time to time, first time commenter.

This post moves me to comment because it is so unjust what has happened to this brave, pro-white activist.

I have a few thoughts:

Portland is a particularly difficult place to be a public pro-white activist. The antifa there is particularly privileged, sheltered, self-hating, and indoctrinated to be anti-white. Few cities have as many unemployed self-hating white doofuses with so much time on their hands to play thought police. We all know the type – white kids from upper middle class backgrounds pretending to be Euro-style 80s punk rockers. Super dorks.

I’ve been trying to think what this woman and her family could do in response, and the best I can think of is to get in touch with the local TV stations and tell her story to them. Portray herself as nothing but a pro-white activist interested in nothing but love of heritage and identity, and she might just be able to get portrayed in a sympathetic light and perhaps change some minds out in the general public. Maybe even get some job offers.

I wouldn’t blame her if at this point she would rather keep a low profile, but when you go public you have to sort of be prepared for things going south like this. The damage has been done, but perhaps something positive could be salvaged by getting on TV and showing what happens to decent, reasonable, peace-loving white people who are nothing more than pro-white and not anti anybody else.

• Denise says:

She needs to start her own business, and be 110% Pro White. Don’t ever apologize, or grovel.

• ben tillman says:

I’ve been trying to think what this woman and her family could do in response….

I’d suggest that she contact a lawyer immediately. In a few minutes of research, I’ve determined that Oregon is an at-will employment state, but in some states at-will employees can still sue for tortious interference with contract. Without knowing additional details and doing some research, I can’t say whether this constitutes actionable race discrimination and conspiracy to deprive her of her civil rights, but it would be hard to imagine that the statements of the Antifas did not include defamatory statements constituting libel per se. Intentional infliction of emotional distress is another possible cause of action.

She should get in touch with us. Anyone knows her, put her in touch. We are all about finding jobs that are less susceptible to this sort of thing.

• While Portland has a lot of antifa I am told that most of the normal folks are open minded to Pro-White ideas. That could even be the reason there are so many antifa there, especially if many of them are paid to do this by YKW.

Portland is fertile ground and worth working if my intel is accurate.

• torgrim says:

I agree with everything you have written, Maureen Martin. Portland is fertile ground and worth working. I know, because I worked on a construction project as an independent contractor, and have met many normal folks that are open minded to Pro-White ideas.
        Unfortunately, this group now called The Rose City Antifa is very connected and active.
        I was targeted because of someone that was very visible, in the, shall we say, de-programming of Whites. Hence through my friendship with this person, an attorney by the way, I was targeted. From the head Planner of Dept. of Clark Co. Washington down through many suppliers of construction material and some sub contractors my project was black balled, and I was unable to finish in the time constraints of said project. My losses were large. This antifa group went by the name of the coalition for human dignity, I call it CHUD. This was some years ago and now this group may operate under a different name. They were very covert and seem to have a large network.
        It took me some years to put this all together and I see now that my suspicions were warranted.

• ben tillman says:

And those normal people are the potential jurors.