Approximate Transcript of Interview
The Ukrainian crisis? It is basically the opposite of what the media and politicians keep repeating both in the US and Europe. They say that the so-called International community have isolated Russia and Vladimir Putin.
In fact it is the real sponsors of the coup d’état and the violence in Ukraine who are isolated not only morally but also strategically.
And it is Putin, the first leader who resisted and defeated the strategy of world domination, who is enjoying the enthusiastic support of his people and the growing admiration of the world. The well financed media and politicians do not want to hear this, but this is the reality. Without exaggeration, one can compare this resistance to that against Napoleon and Hitler…
Only few know precisely how dangerous the situation has been. How close to a real war.
The incompetent representatives of the ‘international community’ lost any sense of reality and deployed the weapons of social destabilization, armed insurrection, assassination by snipers, a fascist March on Kiev reminiscent of Mussolini’s March on Rome, targeting of the Russian population.
They intended to give Russia the Libya treatment, and they did not make a secret of it.
After the assurances given by George H W Bush to Mikhail Gorbachev that NATO couldn’t be used for a push toward East, successive US governments did exactly that. Their objective is to surround Russia. With the smiling hypocrisy of hyenas, they made clear that there was no alternative but to surrender to the military power and propaganda capabilities of NATO.
No compromise, no negotiations. Or better when negotiations took place like on Feb 21, the neo-Nazi gangs in Kiev were incited to escalate the armed violence and take over the Parliament and Government buildings, beating and intimidating whoever did not agree.
The Western “diplomats” immediately recognized the neo-Nazi coup d’état as the legitimate government. Yatsenyuk, the candidate of Victoria Nuland, declared himself Prime Minister while members of the parliament were brutally beaten in the street, their houses invaded and violated, their families terrorized… to ensure their support for the democratic process…
These criminal politicians even pushed the situation close to a real nuclear war. Putin made clear that Russia — which had lost a large percentage of its population in the war against Nazism and accepted to see Moscow in flames in order to defeat the superior forces of Napoleon — was not going to surrender. That moment was more dangerous than the 1962 Cuban missile crisis. Putin called their bluff… Then, while the Crimean (and not only Crimean) population asked for protection against the NATO-supported armed gangs, the propaganda machine went into full speed in the West, but it was too late. In this sense Putin not only saved Russia, but gave a chance to the whole of Europe… like in WWII
The fascist armed insurrection and the Kiev coup were not simply a war against Russia, they were also a war against Europe. Not the EU bureaucracy in Brussels, whose loyalty lies with the big financial institutions, but the Europe of the various countries reduced to misery and despair by austerity measures and the economic looting of Wall Street and the city of London.
Ukraine has been destabilized in order to make sure that Europe would be in a perennial war with Russia.
In fact, both, the interests of Europe and that of Russia, lie in a common economic plan for the development of the whole area. This is what was proposed by Putin and by several leaders such as former German chancellors Helmut Kohl and Gerhard Schroeder. This is exactly what had to be prevented with the Victoria Nuland $5 billion ‘to help democracy.’ And now, despite all the noises and rhetoric, this is the most obvious direction to go.
The most important point to understand is that this war and looting policy is not in the interest of the Europeans or even of the Americans.
This is the big secret that now cannot be covered anymore. The governments of the US and the European countries are NOT independent entities, they are not sovereign. They do not have the will or even the ability to act on behalf of their people. They are controlled by powerful banking interests. They have been taken over by two financial centers that do not care for the real economy. They pursue only speculation and looting.
In response on March 4th the economic adviser to Putin, Sergey Glazyev declared openly that if the financial vultures persisted, Russia would create on the spot an independent financial system which is separate from that of the US Dollar.
Glazyev explained to the vampires:
‘We have wonderful economic and trade relations with our Southern and Eastern partners. We will find a way not just to eliminate our dependence on the US but also profit from these sanctions….If sanctions are applied against Russia’s state structures we will have to move into other currencies and create our own settlement system. We will be forced to recognize the impossibility of repayment of the loans that the US banks gave to Russian state structures. Indeed, sanctions are a double-edged weapon, and if the US chooses to freeze our assets, then our equities and liabilities in dollars will also be frozen…’
This strategy is known as the Financial Nuclear Option. It could lead to the end of the predatory looting system of Wall Street.
The ‘Southern and Eastern partners’ Glazyev is talking about are clearly the members of the BRICS, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, the sane part of the world economy, the future.
And it is exactly what the official spokesman of the Kremlin, Dmitry Peskov indicated in an interview to the BBC:
“Sanctions against Russia could be the final trigger that will force many countries to create a new independent financial system based on the real economy. The world is changing rapidly. How many civilizations grew and died in the course of history? Who will be able to resist the pressure of dying systems and indicate to the people the road toward the future?”
The possibility of a new financial system independent from the collapsing dollar empire, as consequence of anti Russia sanctions was also emphasized by an authoritative the Russian media including RT. (See:http://rt.com/op-edge/russia-switches-to-brics-sanctions-357/)
…Western sanctions might push Russia to deepen cooperation with BRICS states, in particular, to strengthen its ties with China, which will possibly turn out to be a big catastrophe for the US and the EU some time later.
On March 18, the spokesperson for the Kremlin, Dmitry Peskov, stated that Russia would switch to new partners in case of economic sanctions being imposed by the European Union and the United States. He highlighted that the modern world isn’t unipolar and Russia has strong ties with other states as well, though Russia wants to remain in good relations with its Western partners, especially with the EU due to the volume of trade and joint projects.
Those “new partners” are not really new since Russia has been closely interconnected with them for almost 13 years. This is all about the so-called BRICS organization, consisting of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. BRICS represents 42 percent of the world’s population and about a quarter of the world’s economy, which means that this bloc of states is an important global actor.
The BRICS countries are like-minded in regard to supporting the principles of international law, the central role of the UN Security Council and the principles of the non-use of force in international relations; this is why they are so actively performing in the sphere of settling regional conflicts. However, the cooperation between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa goes beyond political aspects and is also demonstrated by dynamic trade and multiple projects in different areas.
Today, in total, there are more than 20 formats of cooperation within the BRICS which are being developing. For example, in February the member-states came to an agreement about 11 possible projects of scientific and technical cooperation, from aeronautics to bio- and nanotechnology.
In order to modernize the global economic system, at the center of which stand the US and the EU, the leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have created the BRICS Stock Alliance and are creating their own development bank to finance large infrastructure projects. On the whole, despite fierce criticism of BRICS as an organization with no future, it is developing and increasing cooperation with its members and, in fact, BRICS is showing pretty good results.
With the suspension of Russia’s participation in G8 and the strengthening of economic sanctions against Russia, specific industries may be targeted, including limits on imported commodities.
While the West seeks to hit Russia hard, it is important to notice that Russia is ready to switch to other markets, including BRICS, with a view to expanding its trade.
The following are excerpts from a March 19 2014 interview with Umberto Pascali, Macedonian TV program, “The People’s Voice” directed by Slobodan Tomic.
Featured Video “Australian Death Machine; Come with me if you want to live”
- The screen free community is the utopian experiment of the future
- Brute Force Memorization,or Повторение мать учения, is how Russians and Chinese master STEM
- Tim Wise calls for denazification of the planet, lol
- Keoni writes: Kill Your Television — vulture of critique
- Future orientation is anti-Idiocracy
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- The screen free community is the utopian experiment of the future January 8, 2019There have been experiments in utopian living. Brook Farm (1841-1846): The Transcendentalist Romance. Site of Brook Farm in West Roxbury, Massachusetts. … Fruitlands (1843-1844): The Farm Without Farmers. … New Harmony (1825-1829): The Boatload of Knowledge. … Oneida (1848−1881): The … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Brute Force Memorization,or Повторение мать учения, is how Russians and Chinese master STEM January 7, 2019In the USA, there is a certain “snobbery” among math teachers, who think that “Problem Solvers” type books are “cheating,” at learning math and physics. You’re supposed to just have the problem, and the final answer, and come up with … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Tim Wise calls for denazification of the planet, lol December 20, 2018Tim, Denazification was an atrocity committed against the German people after World War II. Of course, it was an age of atrocities; it was one among many. But it was not justified by 2018 standards or done in any way … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Keoni writes: Kill Your Television — vulture of critique December 10, 2018Keoni wrote: For many years, I used to refer to the infernal idiot box as the “Tell-a-Vision.” It was a term I cribbed from Nancy Levant, authoress of The Cultural Devastation of American Women. She was one of the first … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Future orientation is anti-Idiocracy December 6, 2018In the old days they had work houses and town farms to absorb and function as in loco parentis to chronological adults who are still mental children I see in the works of our New England forebears a focus on … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Mind War is a Time Machine for manipulating the Future using Economics as a Heuristic November 29, 2018Mind War is a branch of economics, because it is about affecting the sum of our decisions. Economics is all about decision trees of tradeoffs and opportunity costs. The sum of our decisions, plus Fate, puts us in our present … Continue reading →mindweapon
- My religious leader believes that Europe belongs to the Europeans November 21, 2018It is a happy coincidence, or perhaps not, that for many years I have LARPed as best I can as a Buddhist, studying the Pali Canon and meditating, and would consider the Dalai Lama my religious leader. Considering my religious … Continue reading →mindweapon
- 2018 is a great current year, the “dirty tricks” probate judge who doxxed me, fails to win a second term November 7, 2018This blog went dark for a while after my wife ran for probate judge and her opponent’s camp doxxed me just before the election and so Andrea won dirty. She was expected to easily win the 2018 election She didn’t. … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Amy Goodman and another yenta are triggered AF by Trump November 3, 2018These people are so self absorbed and live in a privileged bubble. Edit – – in my comment below I wrote that these yentas have not yet experienced the private jet pilot problem. I was wrong! Listen to them kvetching … Continue reading →mindweapon
- US Special Forces (Green Berets) are understaffed because of a shortage of the Competent; yet more evidence of the ruling elite’s “private jet pilot problem” October 19, 2018American white boys are going full Atlas Shrugged with vidya and 4chan! They are showing their power, even by dropping out of society! They cause the private jet pilot problem, and the ruling elites are finding that Chinese and Indians … Continue reading →mindweapon
- The screen free community is the utopian experiment of the future January 8, 2019