Approximate Transcript of Interview
The Ukrainian crisis? It is basically the opposite of what the media and politicians keep repeating both in the US and Europe. They say that the so-called International community have isolated Russia and Vladimir Putin.
In fact it is the real sponsors of the coup d’état and the violence in Ukraine who are isolated not only morally but also strategically.
And it is Putin, the first leader who resisted and defeated the strategy of world domination, who is enjoying the enthusiastic support of his people and the growing admiration of the world. The well financed media and politicians do not want to hear this, but this is the reality. Without exaggeration, one can compare this resistance to that against Napoleon and Hitler…
Only few know precisely how dangerous the situation has been. How close to a real war.
The incompetent representatives of the ‘international community’ lost any sense of reality and deployed the weapons of social destabilization, armed insurrection, assassination by snipers, a fascist March on Kiev reminiscent of Mussolini’s March on Rome, targeting of the Russian population.
They intended to give Russia the Libya treatment, and they did not make a secret of it.
After the assurances given by George H W Bush to Mikhail Gorbachev that NATO couldn’t be used for a push toward East, successive US governments did exactly that. Their objective is to surround Russia. With the smiling hypocrisy of hyenas, they made clear that there was no alternative but to surrender to the military power and propaganda capabilities of NATO.
No compromise, no negotiations. Or better when negotiations took place like on Feb 21, the neo-Nazi gangs in Kiev were incited to escalate the armed violence and take over the Parliament and Government buildings, beating and intimidating whoever did not agree.
The Western “diplomats” immediately recognized the neo-Nazi coup d’état as the legitimate government. Yatsenyuk, the candidate of Victoria Nuland, declared himself Prime Minister while members of the parliament were brutally beaten in the street, their houses invaded and violated, their families terrorized… to ensure their support for the democratic process…
These criminal politicians even pushed the situation close to a real nuclear war. Putin made clear that Russia — which had lost a large percentage of its population in the war against Nazism and accepted to see Moscow in flames in order to defeat the superior forces of Napoleon — was not going to surrender. That moment was more dangerous than the 1962 Cuban missile crisis. Putin called their bluff… Then, while the Crimean (and not only Crimean) population asked for protection against the NATO-supported armed gangs, the propaganda machine went into full speed in the West, but it was too late. In this sense Putin not only saved Russia, but gave a chance to the whole of Europe… like in WWII
The fascist armed insurrection and the Kiev coup were not simply a war against Russia, they were also a war against Europe. Not the EU bureaucracy in Brussels, whose loyalty lies with the big financial institutions, but the Europe of the various countries reduced to misery and despair by austerity measures and the economic looting of Wall Street and the city of London.
Ukraine has been destabilized in order to make sure that Europe would be in a perennial war with Russia.
In fact, both, the interests of Europe and that of Russia, lie in a common economic plan for the development of the whole area. This is what was proposed by Putin and by several leaders such as former German chancellors Helmut Kohl and Gerhard Schroeder. This is exactly what had to be prevented with the Victoria Nuland $5 billion ‘to help democracy.’ And now, despite all the noises and rhetoric, this is the most obvious direction to go.
The most important point to understand is that this war and looting policy is not in the interest of the Europeans or even of the Americans.
This is the big secret that now cannot be covered anymore. The governments of the US and the European countries are NOT independent entities, they are not sovereign. They do not have the will or even the ability to act on behalf of their people. They are controlled by powerful banking interests. They have been taken over by two financial centers that do not care for the real economy. They pursue only speculation and looting.
In response on March 4th the economic adviser to Putin, Sergey Glazyev declared openly that if the financial vultures persisted, Russia would create on the spot an independent financial system which is separate from that of the US Dollar.
Glazyev explained to the vampires:
‘We have wonderful economic and trade relations with our Southern and Eastern partners. We will find a way not just to eliminate our dependence on the US but also profit from these sanctions….If sanctions are applied against Russia’s state structures we will have to move into other currencies and create our own settlement system. We will be forced to recognize the impossibility of repayment of the loans that the US banks gave to Russian state structures. Indeed, sanctions are a double-edged weapon, and if the US chooses to freeze our assets, then our equities and liabilities in dollars will also be frozen…’
This strategy is known as the Financial Nuclear Option. It could lead to the end of the predatory looting system of Wall Street.
The ‘Southern and Eastern partners’ Glazyev is talking about are clearly the members of the BRICS, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, the sane part of the world economy, the future.
And it is exactly what the official spokesman of the Kremlin, Dmitry Peskov indicated in an interview to the BBC:
“Sanctions against Russia could be the final trigger that will force many countries to create a new independent financial system based on the real economy. The world is changing rapidly. How many civilizations grew and died in the course of history? Who will be able to resist the pressure of dying systems and indicate to the people the road toward the future?”
The possibility of a new financial system independent from the collapsing dollar empire, as consequence of anti Russia sanctions was also emphasized by an authoritative the Russian media including RT. (See:http://rt.com/op-edge/russia-switches-to-brics-sanctions-357/)
…Western sanctions might push Russia to deepen cooperation with BRICS states, in particular, to strengthen its ties with China, which will possibly turn out to be a big catastrophe for the US and the EU some time later.
On March 18, the spokesperson for the Kremlin, Dmitry Peskov, stated that Russia would switch to new partners in case of economic sanctions being imposed by the European Union and the United States. He highlighted that the modern world isn’t unipolar and Russia has strong ties with other states as well, though Russia wants to remain in good relations with its Western partners, especially with the EU due to the volume of trade and joint projects.
Those “new partners” are not really new since Russia has been closely interconnected with them for almost 13 years. This is all about the so-called BRICS organization, consisting of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. BRICS represents 42 percent of the world’s population and about a quarter of the world’s economy, which means that this bloc of states is an important global actor.
The BRICS countries are like-minded in regard to supporting the principles of international law, the central role of the UN Security Council and the principles of the non-use of force in international relations; this is why they are so actively performing in the sphere of settling regional conflicts. However, the cooperation between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa goes beyond political aspects and is also demonstrated by dynamic trade and multiple projects in different areas.
Today, in total, there are more than 20 formats of cooperation within the BRICS which are being developing. For example, in February the member-states came to an agreement about 11 possible projects of scientific and technical cooperation, from aeronautics to bio- and nanotechnology.
In order to modernize the global economic system, at the center of which stand the US and the EU, the leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have created the BRICS Stock Alliance and are creating their own development bank to finance large infrastructure projects. On the whole, despite fierce criticism of BRICS as an organization with no future, it is developing and increasing cooperation with its members and, in fact, BRICS is showing pretty good results.
With the suspension of Russia’s participation in G8 and the strengthening of economic sanctions against Russia, specific industries may be targeted, including limits on imported commodities.
While the West seeks to hit Russia hard, it is important to notice that Russia is ready to switch to other markets, including BRICS, with a view to expanding its trade.
The following are excerpts from a March 19 2014 interview with Umberto Pascali, Macedonian TV program, “The People’s Voice” directed by Slobodan Tomic.
Featured Video “Australian Death Machine; Come with me if you want to live”
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Taking time off to write a book August 11, 2014My dear readers and commenters, I think it’s time to take a break from blogging and write a book. The blog will stay up and comments will still be monitored. Edit: For people still coming to this blog, I offer … Continue reading →mindweapon
- US analysts conclude MH17 downed by aircraft August 9, 2014Originally posted on Follow The Money: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/07/374410/fighter-jet-shot-down-mh17-us-experts/ Intelligence analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile and that the Ukrainian government had something to do with it. This…mindweapon
- Welcome Norwich Bulletin readers; this pro-white blog is answering the call by Eric Holder to not be cowards and have a conversation about race August 8, 2014If you’ve come to this blog from this Norwich Bulletin article, I welcome you, new reader, and hope you’ll join in the conversation, whether you support, oppose, or fence sit. And if you don’t feel like commenting, I think you’ll … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Mindweapon and family get outed by One Peoples Project August 7, 2014PROMINENT NEO-NAZI’S WIFE RUNNING FOR A JUDGESHIP IN CONNECTICUT So I’m “prominent” and a “neo-Nazi?” I don’t know that I’m prominent, and the neo-Nazis are the ones genociding my wife’s people in Eastern Ukraine, funded by the USA government to … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Book: Spycraft Manual August 6, 2014Originally posted on Philosophies of a Disenchanted Scholar: http://en.bookfi.org/book/1390277mindweapon
- Buddhist Meditation is how you become a Terminator; the US military uses meditation to reduce psychological distress of soldiers August 6, 2014When I read that the US military uses meditation to reduce PTSD and make it’s soldiers into more cold blooded killers, I made the connection between the Terminator Consciousness and Buddhist Meditation. I always thought it odd that I was … Continue reading →mindweapon
- The Statistics Do Not Lie! Welfare Is the Best Paying Entry Level Job In 35 States! August 5, 2014In short, for most industrious Americans, it no longer pays to go to work. This system is catapulting our country towards an economic Armageddon. Welfare pays and pays well, until the government turns off the faucet. Then we will have … Continue reading →mindweapon
- It’s happening: GMO corn no longer resists insects August 4, 2014Originally posted on sentinelblog: from RTAmerica: According to farmers in Brazil, GMO Bt corn seeds made by Monsanto, Dow Chemical, DuPont, and Syngenta are no longer resisting pests, namely the corn leafworm, or Spodoptera frugiperda. The farmers want the companies…mindweapon
- Antifa are apparently a bunch of heroin addicts; Vice Documentary trailer August 3, 2014These guys and gals will definitely starve in any kind of societal hiccup. They are totally dependent on the very civilization they hate and oppose so much. They are also vulnerable to a WN who goes into smack dealing. Imagine … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Anthony Cumia of Opie and Anthony appears on The Political Cesspool! August 3, 2014Wow, this is a good score for James and the Gang at The Political Cesspool. Opie and Anthony have a huge radio following. Anthony Cumia isn’t backing down, and he’s gone explicitly pro-White! Good for him! And for promoting the … Continue reading →mindweapon
- Taking time off to write a book August 11, 2014
Wally on Spiritual Sickness should be v… Wally on Taking time off to write a… cognitiveberserker on Taking time off to write a… TabuLaRaza on Taking time off to write a… GenYES on Taking time off to write a… 2014 En Review // Wh… on Toby McCasker writes confused… Shamas on The Problem with Christianity;… Adastra on Taking time off to write a… Speed Seduction Nlp… on Reposted from RooshV: open let… Startuphelper on What we can learn from the Ara… SirLancelot on Mudshark destroys Christmas fo… mindweapon on Once the leash of political co… ELN on Welcome Norwich Bulletin reade… clytemnestra57 on Once the leash of political co… mindweapon on More on Amy Chua