RT catches BBC, CIA in a false flag chemical attack hoax in Syria

Russia is waging Soft Power war on the Neocons!

And winning, I might add!

14 Responses to RT catches BBC, CIA in a false flag chemical attack hoax in Syria

1. MOISHE (NOT) says:

I hope Russia shoves it right up the tribe’s arse until they screech and kvetch like the loser-bitches that they are!

2. Cj aka Elderofzyklons Blog says:

Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog!.

3. Ryu says:

The Murkans are too stupid to care, or even to pay attention now. It doesn’t really matter. Back to March Madness.

yes, but there’s a whole world beyond the Murkans, and they are starting to matter more and Murkans less.

• wobbly says:

“But I can tell yhou that Murkans have no stomach whatsoever for a war with Russia. Not even the rah rah conservative types.”

That’s the important thing.

4. Anon says:

Absolutely vile.

I never thought they would be so deceitful as to blatantly alter the audio, and so arrogant as to think they wouldn’t be caught.

I am shocked there are still people who believe US or UK “news.”

Spread this video far and wide, and may the truth prevail, my friends!

5. Anon says:

Also, thank you, mindweapon. Posts like this are one of the reasons I enjoy your blog so much.

You are welcome, Anon! I’m glad to have you as a reader!

By the way, my correct Nom de Blog is Mindweapon, singular. The blog is called Mindweapons because my readers and commenters are also Mindweapons. We Mindweapons, living through Ragnarok together in spirit if not in physical proximity.

However, I have met two of the commenters of this blog so far. Just yesterday, I took one to a wing chun class and then we went out for dinner and drinks.

• More and more of our people are meeting up. I’m aware of a group that meets up regularly. They are a CLOSED group, so there are no nosy Jews listening in and reporting back to their overlords. They meet in different places everytime so they aren’t sitting ducks waiting to be clobbered by antifa scum. Neat huh?

• The new way to do groups is to stay small and do big stuff. Start businesses together etc.

• Mr. Rational says:

That only works in states without shall-issue.  Antifa trying that on any gathering I’m at would have at least one magazine of hollowpoints chasing them on their retreat.

6. Afterthought says:

Putin will use nukes before going down. The JWO knows that. We have reached the turning point, victory lies ahead!

7. wobbly says:

wow did you catch the part about msnbc and cnn lossing half their viewers in a year?