Sand Negroes in Egypt go nuts when they see a blonde woman

The Planet’s most beautiful endangered species on a college campus in Egypt:

Our gene pool must be protected from these stupid savages.

Come with me if you want to live

13 Responses to Sand Negroes in Egypt go nuts when they see a blonde woman

1. Cj aka Elderofzyklons Blog says:

Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog!.

2. April says:

Gimme a break. If shes a natural blond I’m a black aviator. She should have covered up in a Muslim country. I have zero sympathy.

3. Sam Barber says:

I just got Rick-Rolled! Don’t do it fellas!

4. Wally says:

Why do the Egyptian men behave like that? Is it just Islam? or culture?

5. Wyandotte says:

Looks like a large, cheap blond wig. And any woman living or even just visiting gyppoland would know better than to disport herself that way – tight pants, tight shirt, blond wig. Something is going on. Not saying I know what it is, tho.

6. MOISHE (NOT) says:

yep – its true, I went to the Sinai with a swiss girlfriend a few years ago and she got into a bikini on the beach and starting playing Frisbee with me – even I knew that she had to cover up because the sand-nogs were staring at her like pavlovian dogs with spittle coming out of their mouths – being a typical naïve euro-chick she had no idea that she was creating a potential violent situation because the sand-nogs started to ask me if they ‘could have her for the night’ – that’s when I told her to cover the fuck up – luckily she acceded – potential flash-rape mob situation averted – the southern arabs (eygptians, Jordanians, etc ) are not much better than negroes – the arabs and the jews deserve eachother – the jews are just more unscrupulous than arabs – the arabs are just ignorant.

7. Robert in Arabia says:

Twelve years on the Arabian Peninsula and Egypt, I saw rude behavior like this once. Teenage boys were involved. Where I live now, talking to a female that is not a close realtive outside of a formal work related environment will get one arrested. For a male, wearing Bermuda shorts that do not cover the knees is also a moral’s offense.

Yeah, I got Dick-Rolled!