White Genocide is their agenda. To hell with them!

15 Responses to Caller to Michael Savage show says diversity trainer told her “the only way to end racism is for all white people to marry non-whites and have biracial children”

1. Hauer says:

The interesting thing about this is that the “diversity trainer” is actually right. Racism will always exist without a genocide. The trainer only logical flaw is asserting in that we should get rid of racism.

2. countenance says:

Since anti-racism is code for anti-white, the only way to end racism is to get rid of white people.

3. Denise says:

Reblogged this on The White Tea Room and commented:
    Nazi-Facism? Errrr…no…Mr. Weiner…it’s something else, from another, genuine Racial Supremacist source. something self-described as Pax Judaica:
    “Forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man…”
    Planned genocide.

4. We knew that miscegenation was the agenda back in the early 60s in the south, but Yankees wouldn’t listen. If mongrels are bred, let them be the descendants of the Yankees who brought the plague down on our heads.

5. Wyandotte says:

Savage is a blowhard having fun with his audience.

• Roy says:

It is embarrassing how easily our people will follow the jew. The “savage model” is just a repeat of history — control the discontent. I’m glad the caller understands white genocide, but to turn to Weiner for support and camaraderie is depressing, but typical.

• clytemnestra57 says:

I don’t know about that.

I get the impression that Michael Weiner AKA “Dr. Savage” is walking a very fine tightrope, here. He strikes me as one of the sharper knives in the Semitic Drawer. One the one hand he is trying to help his people by leading/controlling any White Nationalist opposition. On the other hand, he is astute enough to know that to most “people of color” Jews are just the most privileged of Whites and even if they look rather kosher, in a race war, their skin will be their uniform.

I’ve been listening to his show for many years and what I find very telling is how fascinated he is with what is going on with Whites in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and South Africa. Their Jewishness has not protected those who have remained from Black on White genocide.

Want a laugh? Youtube Nelson Mandela clenching his fist and singing, “Kill The White People, Kill the Boer” with his followers. Now shift your focus to two men standing out like sore thumbs on either side of him. Two WHITE-looking men. Ronnie Kasrils and Joe Slovo singing along with him, furtively sneaking glances around at “other members,” looking like they will jump out of their skins any sudden movement.

Contrary to expectations, Jews are not ruling a docile population of Indians, Coloreds, and Bantus, they have been driven out by the skin of their teeth in advance of a Vibrant Diversity armed with machetes. The countries are being run into the ground by corrupt, incompetents who will ultimately allow the Chinese to take over.

I get the notion that Savage is trying to rattle as many kosher cages as he can without inciting his Gentile followers to rise up against them. He talks very carefully, but this seems to be all about warning his people, Little Jew in particular, that if they don’t find some way to rein in Big Jew, any White Pogrom is going to be a walk in the park compared to what their Rainbow Monsters will do to them.

Savage is astute to recognize that the Jews’ fortunes are tied to us, in more ways than one. If we go down into that good night, they won’t be far behind us. And they will go out in the most hellish manner imaginable.

• Sam says:

“…I get the notion that Savage is trying to rattle as many kosher cages as he can without inciting his Gentile followers to rise up against them. He talks very carefully, but this seems to be all about warning his people, Little Jew in particular, that if they don’t find some way to rein in Big Jew, any White Pogrom is going to be a walk in the park compared to what their Rainbow Monsters will do to them…”
        I think you’ve nailed it. I used to listen to Savage quite a bit. Now I’m just sick of all Jew talk. I will say as I have before. The Jews are a tribe of Psychopaths. Not calling them names I’m talking clinical. All are not. The big Jews most certainly are. The Spaths scare the little Jews with Holohoax talk. Unfortunately they’ve driven me, who used to be pro-Jewish, and many others to such despair that I no longer care what happens to them. Not so many years ago I would have said punish the guilty and let the rest go free. Now I want them all out of my country. I’ve become more like them. Blood only blood matters. What happens to them after they’re thrown out and we stop all support for Israel. I don’t care.
        I don’t have the same hatred for them as they do me. It’s worse. Complete indifference to their fate.

Great comment, Cly.

• Clytemnestra says:

Thanks, MW.

As I mentioned before, Michael Weiner’s listeners may largely be White gentiles, but my ears perk up when he resorts to code to communicate certain warnings to his tribe. His reaction to Bernie Madoff was very interesting in how Abe Foxman handled it. Foxman was too busy putting out Antisemitic Fires with his Canard Schtick.

When it became increasingly clear that almost NONE of his White callers had been involved in Madoff’s confidence game and nearly ALL of his Jewish callers had either been involved or knew someone who had, Weiner became increasingly upset, because
        it was obvious that Madoff HAD to prey on prosperous Jews, because his pyramid schemes were so huge in size and scale that virtually no White marks could afford to be taken by them.

I got the notion that Savage was using Madoff to illustrate that Big Jew is so predatory that God help Little Jew if there isn’t a large flock of prosperous White Gentiles to shear. It is being a minority, albeit with pale Ashkenazi skin that gives Little Jew a lot of protection. Moreover, being such a small minority forces Big Jew to dole out some carrots with those sticks (Big White can’t be bothered with any damned carrots).

However, if there are no affluent Whites to victimize, the Madoff case makes it clear that the victim of choice will be Little Jew.

6. ascomanni says:

The Diversity Monster is it is becoming surreal. It is to the point where every day whites are told in one way or another that everything is their fault. Their pockets are being robbed and they are being forced to the back of the line. Meanwhile all of this is playing to the back drop of daily videos showing brutal “teen” violence against whites. Absolutely surreal. But when my blood starts to boil I remember the words of Kai Murros, “The worse it gets the happier I am.” Remember, we have our own “youths.” Millions upon millions of young white kids who are being raised with this crap and who already see through it. The Cultural Marxist are creating their own worst nightmare. It’s an amazing situation. Stay healthy my friends and buy silver. It’s going to be the rollercoaster ride of all time.

Damned straight, Ascomanni!

7. vikingbitch says:

Reblogged this on vikingbitch's Blog and commented:
    Um, hell no. Sorry but my white womb is not a public utility to be used and abused by Die Versity and its supporters.
    How dare the Cultural Marxists stake property claims on my womb. How sick.
    This statement about ending racism via white women procreating with muds illustrates how the Multi Cult views whites: we are property to be seized and confiscated. They do not view us as human, but as chattel.
    Whites have never been the slave owners, but the creators. When we colonized places we brought innovation and education, not appropriation and confiscation. We were/are too nice.
    The Muds (Chinks, Gooks, Groids, Kikes, Muzzies, etc.) and their Multi Cult sympathizers have showed their sick hand with this statement.
    It is clear to me now why the Mud people and White Libtards glare at me and my kids – we are not buying into the NWO plans for White Genocide!
    Conformity to NWO = White Genocide

And the want us dead not because we are bad, but because we are good.