Disney is Ruining My Kid.

Mom discovers that Jewish controlled Disney is mind poison for children. Disney is still drawing down it’s reputation inheritance from Walt, decades since his death. Walt understood the Jewish problem. Disney has become a vehicle for injecting Jewish mental poison into children.

IndeedIAm

IMG_8658-2

Disney has been ruining my kid…. a job I can do quite well on my own, thank you.

I know, it sounds drastic.  Don’t worry, I am not going to launch into a ridiculous diatribe about how Frozen has a hidden gay agenda (huge eye roll) or is turning my girls in to glittery, sparkly princesses who need a prince to save them, (we are over that stage, thank god) or that Miley Cyrus grew up and dared to climb out of her Hannah Montana box.

In the interest of being a pretty laid back mom,  who fights against my extremely conservative upbringing, I have tried to adopt a more moderate view of the world and it’s evils.  With my girls, I am trying a more balanced approach, believing that they should not be sheltered constantly from American culture, taught to fear and judge and overreact to everything they see…

View original post 1,283 more words

10 Responses to Disney is Ruining My Kid.

1. Wally says:

The Occidental Dissent website has been temporarily suspended. Anyone have any information about what’s happening?

2. SomeAnon says:

Disney was very YKW-aware, so I’m sure the YKW must yuk it up at the way they’ve destroyed his vision and turned his company into a sleaze factory.

3. Snake says:

My ex’s youngest sister used to leave disney on all the time. Horrifically nihilistic filth. Forget a pile of little arms, this teen drama rubbish would’ve sent Colonel Kurtz up the river eight times faster. It’s why I finally cut the cable.

I’ve also learned that you can gauge a man or woman’s worth by how they tolerate silence. “Wow Snake, it’s so quiet here…I’m not used to hearing myself think…it’s a great change of pace.” When your dwelling takes on a monastic feel people start listening to you.

4. Anon says:

So the message Disney appears to be propagating is “status whore and there will be no consequences”.

5. In another post she gets all weepy about the travails of her gay brother, and talks about how gays are wonderful and we must accept them. What she doesn’t realize is the behavior she loathes- status whoring, gossiping and bullying- are the behaviors of gays. Gays write the shows she hates so much.

Very good point, thrasymachus. I was hoping someone would read more deeply into her blog. it’s interesting when a lib finds out one of their cherished brands turns out to be satanically evil.

I had a lot of arguments with young women in the 1990’s because they were so attached ot Disney, and I was warning them that when they had kids, not to put the kids in front of the TV. I actually had an American girlfriend once and might have married her, she was a very nice girl and smart, but she didn’t share my hate of TV and movies. I remember her objecting, but Disney is so innocent!

It’s the mother who decides if the kid watches TV or not. One must be very careful in marrying, to be sure that your fiance sees the sewer pipe of Hollywood for what it is, and will not use the TV as a babysitter.

6. MOISHE says:

Disney was just like the ford corporation – started by men who were jew-wise – but the yid made sure to get their tentacles into both – its a zero-sum game for Satans little helpers….