Anarcho-tyranny in Greece.

xaameriki - ΧΡΥΣΗ ΑΥΓΗ xrysh aygh GOLDEN DAWN news in english

image

An organized gang of masked Leftist men attacked a candidate for alderman and lawyer from Thessaloniki in front of a bus stop. The junky hyenas took advantage of their numerical advantage (10 against 1) to cause serious bodily harm.  The assault took place in front of a number of frightened witnesses, who called the police to the scene.

The perpetrators of the attack left behind blood stains of the victim in the street. Despite arriving immediately, the police did not bother to chase after the gangsters responsible.

The Alderman candidate was transported to the hospital. During this, members of the Golden Dawn legal union rushed to the nearby police station to file complaints and demand an investigation. During the physical violence, the criminals removed the victim’s personal belongings, identification papers, personal documents, a computer, and a substantial amount of money. The attempted murder and robbery was recorded by a number…

View original post 41 more words

21 Responses to Anarchist State Agents Assault And Rob Golden Dawn Alderman Candidate In Thessaloniki- Police Let Them Escape!

1. Denise says:

Wow. bummer. Maybe the GD guy wasn’t NICE enough to the Anti Fa.

Denise,

Certainly in a self defense situation like that one cannot be nice. You commit a logical fallacy in this however.

You talk about a certain example, when most of the time, the vast majority of the time, it’s about building clout on a daily basis, and that is not a fighting operation.

And as far as fighting goes, I train at martial arts. I stand up for myself if need be in the world. But my world experience tells me that 99.9999% of the time, building clout is about being nice and manipulating society for social influence, and 0.000001% of the time it’s about fighting.

• Rita Rabbit says:

Denise I like your style. You have a very unique approach. I mean that sincerely.

Still though if you were attacked like that (10-1) your verbal skills wouldnt matter. I would even go so far as to say that your approach would be more likely to provoke such an attack. I recommend you carry protection and try not to go about alone.

We n

• Rita Rabbit says:

Our movememt needs all sorts of people. Even our “scolds” if you will. Bob Whitaker reminds us that White people respond very well to shaming tactics.

• Denise says:

I was being sarcastic. But you know that…..

Rita – I’ve been in all kinds of situations. I know how to handle myself.

• Interesting. The reaction to Denise.

I’d bet dollars to donuts that, ten years ago or more, she would have scared the shit out of people. They would have found her so off-putting, they would shun her. She’d be that Klu Klux Krank that nobody would want to talk about or get near.

Yes, she was heavily featured as, precisely, Klu Klux Krank on Young Turks where they kept quoting her, trying to do the usual appalled libtard point and sputter, but they could not keep up the outrage, because you could hear people out of sight of the camera cracking up and laughing loudly. Even though the Young Turks tried gamely to pretend they were laughing AT her, it was clear to even the most disinterested audience that they were laughing WITH her.

Look at the reaction to her now. Calling Denise a guilty pleasure would be a total understatement. She’s probably getting invited to parties by people who WANT to hear her snark. She’s like a big, wet raspberry to Political Correctness.

Yup, I’d say The Overton Window is moving.

• Denise says:

Cly – thanks. That Young Turk episode – you can hear the crew guffawing at my little bon mot over the Chapman kerfuffle. They all thought the comment was funny. You can hear it in the laughter. The hosts were trying to exhibit faux outrage – but they were laughing WITH me.

I don’t know why I’m being depicted a growling Snarling Basement kNAAAEZZEEE – I’ve been saying for years that Waycism must be cool, hip, and brutally funny – as well as extremely well dressed.

Is every-on e going wobbly?

Turning down the volume only helps the Hebes, and their Pet Darklings. THEY are ramping up the heat. Ramp it right back up AT EM.

The Miller shooting – FECK it. I don’t care. The Jews did it. He’s their asset. He’s been a snitch for years. He ratted out the Order. He got shit faced drunk. He’s in his 70’s. He was probably off-loaded – downsized due to budget cuts – and he got hammered, and decided to cause a little bit of trouble while he still can. The DUMBAZZ didn’t even shoot any God Damned Jews. Don’t think the Hebes aren’t snickering about that. I want to know why so many idiot Christians were at a Jew center. Why weren’t they at their OWN center?

Why are WN’s cowering over Miller? THE JEWS DID IT. They set up this current Dystopian social spiral. He’s their baby. What about that Mystery Meat Orc in MO? Mohammed Whitaker? (WTF is THAT name?) He was shooting at randome people, while they were driving. He didn’t kill any-one Thank God – but it’s only a matter of time. What about that Hebe Med Student – the Craig’s List killer? We NEVER hear a word about him.

There has also never been a major story about the Zebra Murders. Why not?

/| – there – that’s what you say if any-one sez one bloody word about “White Supremacist Killers”.

Never explain. NEVER apologize.

• Trainspotter says:

Denise: “I want to know why so many idiot Christians were at a Jew center. Why weren’t they at their OWN center?”

That’s an excellent question, Denise. And not to engage in idle flattery, but I love your style. It’s a genuine pleasure.

• Denise says:

TrainSpotter – thanks. Right back atcha.

• Sam Barber says:

Denise has verbal Ju-Jitsu skillz that rival the seven wonders of the world! She’s like a modern day Grace Slick. You go D!

• Denise says:

Thank you! I think you have to do what works for oneself, in any given situation. Every-one in my area basically knows I’m a big old NAZI. I am also VERY funny. I use humour, especially sarcastic humour, all the time. The GUYS tend to get a big kick out of me, especially, since the females can be so dire and serious. I make all kinuads of jokes. Some gals avoid me, cause I am not “nice” – but others want me to come around. I was just invited to a local event, this weekend, and I was told to come cause it will be “so much funner” if I show up.

You have to know how to work your audience. Economic issues are a fine way to deal ith our issues. Timing is everything.. Get people really BITCHING, and then – I’ll drop little bombs, ex “Yes. The economy SUCKS. Well – this is what happens when you let Jews take over the economy!”. And leave it at that. You do have to be direct. I say things in a very matter of fact tone, as the way one would discuss the weather. I have many topics of conversation. I just weave themes in, as appropriate.

I find farmers are natural geneticists; it’s easy to discuss racial matters with farmers. It’s easy to talk about anything, if you do know how to speak to folks. I don’t back away fomr ANY subject, FYI. I also have personal cred about Hitler. Adolf ha been used as a lash and chain against us. I do not EVER let a lie pass, unchecked.

EVER.

It seems like you come off better IRL than as a commenter then.

• Denise says:

MW – you never had a problem w/ me before, or so I though. Why now?

Denise,

I’m responding to your attacks on my strategy. At times you get personal, if you look at your old comments. I’m not angry at you, but I do point out when you are getting personal with me.

However, your comments are useful in that they give me something to which I may respond. If you weren’t on here making the WN 1.0 pitch, I wouldn’t be able to swing and hit the ball for WN 2.0. You are pitching, I’m hitting.

Your comments are also stimulating very good response comments from other commenters. The conversation among the commenters is really what makes this blog work. I’m at most the first commenter, and my commenters may as well be co-bloggers.

2. Ryu says:

Golden Dawn will get what they fight for, not a penny more.They think they will be handed power if they win elections. Not going to happen. There is only one way on this Earth to deal with bullies.

To learn, one has to study those who have actually fought the biggest bully and won: The Vietnamese, Iraqis and Afghanis. Those are the only groups alive that can teach it.

GD had the guts to try to win it playing straight. Didn’t work. We will see if they have what it takes to win when there are no rules. If they do not, they will make a good case study for future wns.

• Denise says:

GD is doing just fine. They are getting more support all the time. The Anti Whites are NOT going to go away quietly. We’re in for a fight. A battle to the death.

The GD are more prepared for this battle than ANY-ONE here.

3. Denise says:

I’m not “pitching WN 101”. I’m simply stating conditions as they are. The situation in the USA is catching up to other countries. The USA is still a very comfy place for most people to live – but it;s getting more openly Anti White by the minute.

BY THE MINUTE.

Guess what – playing nice isn’t going to get you any credit, either. It’s not. Non-Whites only respect raw power. Which we don’t have. Most civilians still don’t have a clue about what’s in store.

• clytemnestra57 says:

There is more than one approach to our problem. As long as we eschew any kind of Glenn Miller type terrorism, then I don’t see where either Denise’s approach or Mindweapon’s approach is wrong. Especially since both approaches have receptive audiences.

Where we screw-up, Denise, is assuming a one-size-fits-all approach that only causes division in the ranks rather staying focused on winning. We need to work as a team. But we all need to go with what works best for us.

Let’s face it, Mindweapons, is the good cop, Denise is the bad cop, but as long as they work together they can flip the subject and clear the case.

Just my two cents worth if it is worth even that much, LOL.

4. clytemnestra57 says:

You know … it just occurred to me that, though this site created the Mindweapons Theory of White Nationalism, it is still evolving. In another post, he talked about the value of being nice.” But then there is Denise here, who is decidedly naughty and getting some unexpected hits.

So, maybe we are looking at a WN 2.5 “Naughty and Nice” program, hmmm?

kinda knotty and kinda nice: