The Catholic Church worships Lucifer? Tell me otherwise

I know some Latin, so this appears authentic. Any Catholics out there, or people with religious interest, you may weigh in.

18 Responses to The Catholic Church worships Lucifer? Tell me otherwise

1. Todd says:

I am not a Catholic, and I disagree with many of their teachings, but I think there is an innocuous explanation for this. “Lucifer” is actually not a name for the devil/Satan, but is the “morning-star,” the planet Venus. The confusion arises from a misinterpretation of Isaiah 42:12, “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!” (NKJV). But this is actually a reference to the king of Babylon at the time, who was exalted for a time, but who was cast down in God’s working. The use of “Lucifer” or “morning-star” is simply to indicate his previous glory. Now, the reason “Lucifer” is innocuous in the above Catholic ceremony is because Jesus Himself is also called the “morning-star” as a way to describe His glory. “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star” (Revelation 22:16 NKJV). I hope this helps.

illegitimi non carborundum

3. New England Millennial says:

I was raised Roman Catholic. I’ve shown Catholics pictures of Nathan Trapuzzano and his pregnant wife and showed them the smiling Simeon Adams photos.

I’m the same the age as he was, was a religious Roman Catholic, and started university as a computer science/engineer; multiracial hell-highschool turned me atheist and CSE didn’t workout. But he was 24, had a career, and was married with child. Wasn’t he doing the “right thing”? The “responsible apple-pie American lifestyle”?

Listen Catholics…Irish, Italian, Polish…whatever…CATHOLICISM is not pro-White, never was never will be. Stop giving TIME and MONEY to an antiWhite institution.

Today I told a Catholic woman that instead of discussing the Pope canonization, the NYT and slimestream media decided to talk about some weirdo-zyd bakka-ball owner and his freakazoid mex/black gold-digger whore. The foreign BBC News on PBS at 6 PM also determined that this was the most important story of the day.

They were PISSED & ANGRY about that.

4. New England Millennial says:

The internet-detectives have found a sound simple with more stuff!

• New England Millennial says:

…I meant “sample’.
      But it’s definitely worth a listen.

WTF? At 1:40 I hear her say “Here’s a little juice honey”
      Was this a telephone conversation, or face-to-face and she had a “wire”?
      Weird SHIT and I’ll stop spending anymore time on this story, it’s late.

This is a FREAKAZOID nation, a clown-show, a carnival, an insane asylum!

5. Stary Wylk says:

I was nine or ten in Catholic school when Sister shocked the entire class by stating blacks should be able to enter Catholic schools if they were Catholic. Blacks were why most of us were not in public school.

6. Tweety says:

Pope Francis is a Jesuit but he is NOT the head of the Jesuits. The true head is the black pope Adolfo Nicolas who is the Superior General. He controls the white pope. The Society of Jesus/Jesuits are the military arm of the Vatican. It is a deadly and murderous group of people who conspire to overthrow governments, assassin heads of state and were instrumental in forming the Federal Reserve. They are sons of Satan who were organized to bring the world under the control of the Vatican.
    Clearly, the Roman Catholic church is the beast system and Francis is the false Prophet as foretold in Revelations. It is not a Christian church but rather is BAbylonian paganism mixed with Voodoo.
    Thank you for exposing this church and this dangerous ceremony.