Swedish Nationalists March In Jönköping

At 2 minutes some commie scum grab the Swedish flag from the marchers and start ripping it up, and 2 nationalists jump the barriers and beat the crap out of him in short order before the cops arrest them. That made my day!

Rise of The West

Swedish Nationalists March In Jönköping

View original post

7 Responses to Swedish Nationalists March In Jönköping

1. Peter Blood says:

WN 1.0 in action.

• Charlotte says:

Sorry but I’m fairly new here, what is WN 1.0?

When it’s time to fight in the streets to defend one’s body or one’s honor, that is of course the proper thing to do. I don’t know if I’d call that WN 1.0.

I do physical conditioning and martial arts training every day because I like it, but also because the day may come when it’s time for American WN’s to fight in the streets again like that. Or I might just be involved in some kind of one on one physical confrontation. This is what I practice:

Charlotte,

WN 1.0 is posting fantasies of violence on the internet, gathering addresses of people considered the enemy and posting the addresses to instill fear in them, using racial slurs, that sort of thing. That is absolutely forbidden here, for my protection, but also for the protection of all the commenters. And because it’s stupid and useless.

• brassbull14 says:

Right, gotcha. Thanks 🙂

2. X says:

Finally, Swedes are showing some life! That ‘two minute’ moment shows that there is still a little wiggle room for some aspects of 1.0, as long as it has that sort of immediacy. Perhaps the ‘Two Minutemen’ will become the heroes of a ‘The Swedish War of Independence’ 😉

3. KO says:

Wars are fought in every imaginable theater. When it’s in the streets, you have to win there. That’s another thing Matt Parrott knows, besides being an able controversialist. Along with the can-do, optimistic Mindweapon spirit. Go Swedes! They’ve worked overtime to saddle themselves with race and culture problems comparable to ours. Let’s see if they do anything useful.

Example of WN 1.0: