I made a youtube video about Cliven Bundy and obesity and diabetes

Cliven Bundy is demonized for saying “Black people should have chickens and gardens.”

In Cliven Bundy’s America, such black people would have less obesity and diabetes and longer lifespans. However, urban liberals are very narrow, and only think in terms of “he said something that doesn’t sound politically correct! Get him!”

Liberals seem to be specialists — mostly specialists in racist-hunting. They don’t think outside the box.

Michelle Obama, whose signature issue is healthy eating and obesity/diabetes epidemic, should have come out in defense of Cliven Bundy’s remarks about black people and raising chickens and gardens, even if she disagreed on his refusal to pay grazing fees. I guess everyone is supposed to be an office worker in Brave New Diversity World.

7 Responses to I made a youtube video about Cliven Bundy and obesity and diabetes

1. Hauer says:

The mass obesity in modern society is a huge problem. Huge problems tend to be created by many factors. All of these initiatives and programst are destined to fail. They only focus on fixing a tiny piece of the lifestyle that causes it.

It is like putting a band-aid on a headshot. The problem goes far deeper than even the most “comprehensive” of programs can address.

2. KO says:

Also, dependence on the Corn Syrup Cornucopia is huge political and economic business. All that money for food stamps, and how much of it goes to family farms and CSAs?

KO,

Indeed. I would love to see the country be dependent on family farms again for food. That alone would give us back a White country, because the Mexican laborer model only works when the Mexicans are getting subsidized by the government and the farmers are privatizing the profits and socializing the costs.

• torgrim says:

I agree, this would be a very positive thing for Whites. Not that long ago my uncle had a truck farm just outside of Milwaukee he and other independent family farmers brought good food to a very large farmer’s market on a daily basis. It was a family business. I see a come back happening out in California. It is true, that the Mexican laborer model only works when the government subsidizes big Ag.

thanks for a report from the field that my instinct about the Mexican laborer model and subsidized ag is true.

No subsidies, whites sweat their own labor. I’ll be out planting potatoes in a few minutes. Every vegetable garden adds to the national food supply, and vegetable gardeners can support small commercial farmers by purchasing manure, seedlings, fertilizer from them, kind of concentric circles creating local foodsheds. Every year I purchase some fertilizers and such from a small commercial farmer, who buys in bulk and sells wholesale to hobby gardeners, along with advice and encouragement.

Moreover, I could see the hobby gardeners who make their money at other things (value transference, while it’s still around) can make sure the commercial farmer in his area doesn’t get foreclosed on or lose the farm to death or sickness by paying his mortgage or buying the farm if the farmer can’t run it any more. We have to be less individualist and not let banksters get their snouts on our local farms and properties.

3. Ike says:

Like the video Kievsky. You should do them more often. You have a good radio voice and I always enjoy listening to ya. That’s why I always ask Matt Parrott to have you on anytime he has a radio show going. You should start having the Kievsky hour.