This is an interesting theory I want to throw out there. An older commenter, Henry, from South Africa, talks about how Jews were getting along well with Whites and probably destined to assimilate into the much more numerous Whites. After World War II, no one heard of the Holocaust. It wasn’t invented until the 1960, and that’s when the anti-White hate propaganda machine started cranking up, with the help of millions of schoolteachers and career people on the make supporting “the next big thing” because they knew it would advance their career. It didn’t affect them, or so they thought, and they are “Jews Willing Executioners.”

Look at modern USA through lens of Hannah Arendt and the banality of evil.

Arendt states that aside from a desire for improving his career, Eichmann was not driven by antisemitism nor psychological damage. Her subtitle famously introduced the phrase “the banality of evil,” which also serves as the final words of the book. In part, at least, the phrase refers to Eichmann’s deportment at the trial, displaying neither guilt nor hatred, claiming he bore no responsibility because he was simply “doing his job” (“He did his duty…; he not only obeyed orders, he also obeyed the law.” p. 135)

This is exactly what political correctness enforcers say with enthusiasm — it’s the law of the land!

History as tragedy then farce seen as Nazi tragedy, Nazi-Colored USA as farce. Political correctness is an echo of Nazi authoritarianism, as well as of the witch hunting days of the 1600’s in Salem, Massachusetts.

Here’s the agenda — Jewish authorities feared their next generation assimilating into the Barbarians, so they created the Holocaust and Political Correctness to Bolshevize their kids. So there was this Hate Campaign against us, and we didn’t even realize it.

It worked somewhat for a generation, though there is about a 50% rate of Jewish assimilation to Barbarians, so not really.

I am reading another spy memoir, “Red Sparrow,” by Jason Matthews. Highly recommended. One thing I realized is that actual spies are at a terrible disadvantage in recruiting. They live in the embassy, they are foreigners. Much better spies would be people already in country — natives. Suppose the Russian foreign spy service dudes who came to USA as immigrants and were computer experts hung out with jobless American kids and taught them computers for free and helped them get high tech jobs with corporations/military? Kids don’t even know their “friend” is a spy! Hang out with friend outside of work drinking, Blah Blah Blah. Talk shop.

It’s probably happening already.

My point is, we live among the “enemy,” although I have a Buddhist slogan “No one is the enemy.” We live among the people who are at least related to the people who are hurting us. If the Russian embassy had a goal of taking down anti-Whitism in the USA, they would have a much more difficult job in front of them. For us it is easy.

The attachment to Political Correctness Nazi/Jew is weakening. Bonds of friendship and influence of friends is stronger.

Money can be a motivation to work at Nazi/Jew. However, once the Jewish person gets his Paychex, he has a life outside of work. I think even ADL workers could be influenced to not really believe in what they are doing. I know Andrew Tarsy (younger generation) did not. He ended up losing belief in ADL and resigning.

Their loss of belief is the power we have. Abe Foxman is powerless against the loss of belief and assimilation to Barbarians of his descendants.

Here is the quote from Henry, which illuminates what happened with Jews since the 1960’s, how they became so hostile:

I was born right after WWII. A lot of Jews emigrated to South Africa at the time, and the immigrant Jew kids in my school mixed quite freely with the white kids. Of course, European Jews were considered white at the time, and were welcomed as whites into our community. Their parents opened some sorely needed businesses in the then mainly mineworker community, and there were friendly relations all round.

My father had a large number of Jewish friends, including the Kesslers, who were watchmakers, the Swerskys, mens’ outfitters, the Gavronskys, ladies’ outfitters, the Manns, butchers, the Katzes, Jewellers, and old Mrs Finkel, who sold toys.

At the time, none of these Jews had heard of any “holocaust”. Nobody spoke about something like that, not to my parents, nor to me and my brother,

The holocaust only appeared about 20 years after the war, when suddenly all kinds of propaganda started to be printed, and the Hoax grew and grew, inciting Jew kids and adults with hatred driven by Friday shul and Satudray Synagog meetings. Eventually, relations grew worse.

And still are. The hoax gained ground among Jews. Even among non-Jews. But it was overdone.
The hoax became unpopular when the Kikes started persecuting old men as Nazi criminals, LONG after the war, often using false stories and fabrications and falsified photos.
Phony evidence is easy to detect, and most people are not that easily fooled.
Especially if such “evidence” only appears decades after the alleged event.

Sorry, Rabbi What’syournameski, the so-called “Holocaust” is a hoax sprung on Whites. It only became a conversation piece 20 years after the War. Incredible.

The “Holocaust” is an outright lie.

Yet the Germans are still being persecuted.

In Alan Dershowitz book Chutzpah, he talks about how the Jews with concentration camp tattoos who immigrated from Europe were the butt of jokes among him and other Jewish American kids, and consciousness of a thing called Holocaust only came many years later.

32 Responses to Anti-White hate was invented by the Holocaust Industry; before it, Whites may have got on OK with Jews; Our Weapon against anti-White hate is loss of belief and zealotry among Jews

1. I started considering these issues in 2005 but got rudely interrupted by the reality of anti-white racism. Thus, I didn’t get back to studying racial issues until about a year ago. I wish I had my old high school and college history books to see what they have to say about the holocaust. One thing I know is that Rod Serling did a Twilight Zone on the Nazi death camps in the late 50s or early 60s, so I’m thinking the holocaust story was around then.

Eisenhower apparently bought into it because he murdered a million Germans after the war through starvation and neglect. Apparently, this was revenge for the Jews murdered, or at least that he believed had been murdered.

I also know that living in the south we thought Jews were “god’s chosen people,” a religion, not a race. But we began to see the jew in a different light as they promoted MLK and “snivel rights.” We called them “n***er lovers, but did not perceive them as anti-white. Kennedy was another n***er lover southerners did not like.

A science fiction show would be the sort of show to float the trial balloon.

I don’t find Holo revisionism useful for my very narrow mission. it is taking it on too directly, and raising defenses. I prefer to keep defenses down, get to know the mind I’m dealing with, and then manipulate from there.

• Erin says:

You know everything you need to know. Jew hatted didn’t start with the holohoux. As you have mentioned before, their clever minds bring them into a sort of evil step-parent/child relationship with us. Over and over again (109 times) they are evicted from White countries. This is nothing new.

If a handfull of them appear decent it is likely because they have some of our dna.

Erin,

I see with my own eyes that YKW is going soft, is declining. The Denise approach would slow or reverse this process, get them running back to the rabbis, donating to the ADL, et cetera. I say we guard the process of their weakening and softening by telling our own not to interrupt this wonderful process by screaming KIKE! and PARASITE! at them. We’re doing a pretty good job of that anyway, perhaps because the open WN movement is weak. THe weakness of our movement turns out to be a strength. All the sieg heilers and street marchers got put in jail or ruined — well, those guys were good props to slow the decline of Jewish commitment! Now they are gone and all that’s left are blogs and Leauge of the South and American Freedom Party and American Renaissance and C of CC. Nothing that alarms a Jonathan.

In the meantime we strengthen ourselves by adapting to the civilizationally selected races — Jews, Indians, Chinese, and their mastery of minutiae and their plodding mercantilism and legalism and tribalism.

Specifically the WN movement will do this adaptation, not the masses of Whites. Our masses get to stay Barbarians for the most part. Just those of us who care, who are watching and working for the 14 words, are those who are to master the minutiae and become wealthy and influential. Then we bring the Christian ministers and such to heel.

• Erin says:

WN the swazi marchers are mostly paid shills. NOT WNS. But I guess we can all stop blogging now. Good.

I didn’t say we can stop blogging. I think blogging is great — we are creating our own Hive Mind!

• ben tillman says:

I see with my own eyes that YKW is going soft, is declining.

Can you share some anecdotes that illustrate this point?

See the movie Heights. It’s based on real social phenomena. I take it you are in Texas. If you lived in Boston you’d see YKW in decline first hand.

2. KO says:

Your philosophy of detachment is critical to being able to accomplish long-term strategic goals. As is seen from the “success” of the internet, many of us are just dying to vent 24/7, but public venting is counterproductive. As FP wrote, “Twittering is not revolution.” There are many mansions in our masters’ matrix, and internet venting is one of them.

Internet venting doesn’t do as much harm as street marching waving swazi flags. Foxman can’t point to comments on a blog and say, “see why you need to donate, you’re in danger because of BLOGS!” Meh.

What I really want to see is Jewish kids joking about the Holocaust, mocking it, and using the term “wimp libel” to describe the Holocaust Industry.

• PA says:

A Seinfeld episode had its characterake out with a chick during Shindlers List.

As to venting, the Internet’s value lies in letting people know that they’re not alone (or evil or insane) for being anti-PC. Frankfurt School’s power lies in control of the narrative and its pre-internet effect of making normal people feel isolated and abnormal.

3. Stary Wylk says:

I’m reminded of Isaac Asimov, a Jew who had no problems with Goyim, in whose opinion Elie the Weasel was a man who divided humans into Jews and Anti-semites.
    We can absorb Jews, though not all of them. Look at the origins of Whites.

Do you have the Asimov quote? That’s very interesting.

• X says:

Perhaps not quite the quote you want, but Asimov said this to Elie

“Mr. Wiesel, you’re wrong; the fact that a group of people has suffered appalling persecution does not mean it is inherently good and innocent. All that the persecution proves is that this group was in a position of weakness. If the Jews were in a position of strength, who knows if they wouldn’t become persecutors?”

Where’s that quote from? Wow I like it!

• Stary Wylk says:

If memory serves, the quote is as X gave it in the book:
        I Asimov.
        I don’t know how to italicise a title in this editor.
        There’s more, but I can’t seem to find it right now

Thanks Stary Wylk!

The Twilight Zone episode is Death’s Head Revisited. It took about 20 seconds of searching. When I was young and idealistic, about 20 minutes ago, I believed that anyone could learn to google. Now I am not so sure. Anyway, here it is:

• Thanks. That’s the episode I saw in reruns on late night TV a few years back. I believe Rod Serling was Jewish, so it’s not surprising he came up with this story.

[Search terms used Twilight + Zone + Nazi] {from November 1961}

6. wobbly says:

The Greeks conquered Judea which led to a lot of Jews becoming Hellenized. The Maccabean revolt got rid of the Greeks so no more assimilation. They need anti-semitism. If it doesn’t exist some of them will create it.

Exactly!

Not expressing anti-semitism doesn’t mean we don’t Mindweapon them. Learning the Truth, learning the Big Picture, and sharing it on the internet, has great possibilities.

• wobbly says:

The success of hellenization among some Jews in Ptolemaic Judea is what led to Jewish zealots destroying the Greeks.

7. vikingbitch says:

Reblogged this on vikingbitch's Blog and commented:
    The Cottage of Industry of Hate towards people of European descent that the Jews have promulgated is simply inexcusable. There is a profound lack of integrity in pinning guilt on people who are undeserving of it. The groids have done the same with their perpetuation of the Big Lie regarding slavery. Jew thinking Whites who profited off of the backs of their lower economic rung brothers and sisters are just as guilty.

Once I realized the lies, I came to the conclusion I have no time or resources for any people who fall into any one of these three categories.

Once bitten, twice as shy.

8. oogenhand says:

Reblogged this on oogenhand and commented:
    Mark Glenn, Benjamin Fulford, David Icke and many others…

9. Cj aka Elderofzyklons Blog says:

Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog!.

10. eurybates says:

A little food for thought in regards to you know who – do they not celebrate genocide themselves – i.e. Hebrews killing all the Canaanites, including all their animals? The story is related in the Old Testament and I think they celebrate it during either their Purim or Passover holiday . . .

11. irishsavanti says:

“most people are not that easily fooled”

Sorry, but the evidence suggests the polar opposite to be true.