Commenter Sam wrote:

I read somewhere, I believe it was in a Jewish newspaper but I can’t find it. I’m paraphrasing. “…The Goy believe in the big win…we should go for the small win because a win is a win…”
So your MW strategy is best because we have proof, Jewish domination, that it works. If we could constantly fight them on every small issue we would eventually win

This is a very good articulation of what I have been trying to get across to you, my dear readers and reader-commenters. The patient, civilizationally-selected Asians and Jews are gatherers of small victories that add up to a mountain of success for them.

Moreover, we live in an age where cultural degeneracy is very powerful, and affects the succeeding generations of Asians and Jews. So you try, you will be able to compete. The hate that burns in you must be like your Terminator Fuel Cell that keeps you going. Your hate is painful to you, but it can also be the key to your not degenerating. The people who lack the gift of hate are morally decomposing, rotting, degenerating.

The practice of qigong is what worked for me to turn the painful hate energy that was burning me, into a fuel cell that drives me. You learn how to control and direct the hate-energy, rather than being controlled and directed by it. There’s lots of qigong instruction on youtube, I won’t post it again here.

The practice of patience and accumulation of small victories is a very fulfilling way to live. You focus on each small victory, and make sure to maximize it. Make a Game out of it.

Also, one must have the insight of an economist –always asking, “is it worth it to do this or this?” For example, I used to deliver newspapers in the early morning until I realized that, after paying for gas and brake jobs, I was making, at most, 4 bucks an hour. An economist was born! If you do one thing, then you can’t do another. What is the trade off and the opportunity cost of one course of action versus the other? How much is it going to cost in gasoline? In time? A lot of people don’t make these calculations.

Being an economist ensures that you don’t end up putting effort into things that aren’t worth it. You clarify your own values and goals, and learn from your mistakes.

There is a real war, and you can be a soldier in it. Your mission is to accumulate small victories, starting with personal success. Your personal success is our success. Eventually, hopefully, you can contribute something to our collective. It’s my goal too. I am still in the stage of mere personal success, and am not yet able to contribute anything to our Cause besides my writing. But I am patient and confident that I will be able to contribute in good time.

The accumulation of small victories is not televised. Some commenters on other sites have said, “you’ve been saying the same thing for 10 years and still have accomplished nothing.” Well, the fact that I’m still around after 10 years is an accomplishment in itself. Most people come and go in about 5 years, and go on to other things. Second, how did this commenter know I didn’t accomplish anything? Just because he didn’t see it on television? So many good things are going on that are not televised or blogged. You’ll just have to believe it, because we cannot televise or blog all the things we are doing for obvious reasons.

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised.

26 Responses to Accumulating small wins, rather than going for a single big win, h/t to Commenter Sam

1. No RNC says:

Excellent Mind! Please please keep up a discussion on Opportunity Costs, this is practical & logical Economic thinking. OC has been 1 of the least understood true principle of PE, Pratical Economics!!! OC must be widely understood in order to get better decision making at all levels!

Thank you NO RNC. Yes, economic illiteracy is a big problem among our people, right up there with impatience.

Heck, you want an example of economic thinking? Here’s one:

It’s a good investment to invest in good martial arts instruction for your sons, so they will be able to beat up rivals for the best, hottest, highest status White females. In the Savage Idiocracy of the USA, in the integrated schools the Colored boys go through puberty faster than White boys, and so they bully and intimidate the K selected White boys and work hard to latch on to White females, pushing aside White boys. So it makes sense to turn young White boys into vicious, highly trained fighters so they can overcome their K selected later puberty onset and therefore not be elbowed aside by the r selected males with mustaches at age 12.

Economic thinking isn’t just about money.

Also, of course, the math tutoring so they won’t be elbowed aside by patient, plodding Asians.

My study of economics is finding what is worth doing. Martial arts, math, engineering, business. Anything so you can dominate rather than be dominated. That’s what is worth doing in the globalist dystopia.

• Erin says:

I have had to come to terms with not being able to do everything I want to do at once. I WANT to be able to study STEM stuff languages, write blogs, etc. but at my current level I”m going to have to focus on my business so later I can have more money and time for these other things. I wanted to share this thought here in case others were struggling.

• Smiley says:

Wrestling and boxing for the kiddos 🙂

I’ve watched too many “martial artists” flail like sissies in a real fight. Of course it all depends on the situation, but wrestle/box is very practical and gets kids used to not being afraid of contact. Also, White youngsters that are physically adept need to be made aware of the importance of protecting the weaker White kids that may be more intellectually adept. We work together for the betterment of our race.

And everyone should know the practical uses of the BFS and BFR… Big F—ing Stick and Big F—-ing Rock.

I definitley think we should include boxing and submission wrestling, rather than Greco-Roman wrestling. Wing chun is actually pretty decent close range fighting technique. You might have seen a karate guy “flailing.” Wing chun is very good for the “bullying phase” of a fight — the pushing around phase.

And yes, White solidarity with the physically weaker Whites, and the White girls (if or when they deserve to be white knighted/defended), is appropriate.

2. jrackell says:

The idea of accumulating small wins is kind of the premise of the Kaiban/Lean philosophy. Even though Lean in part is an American (Barbarian) invention it found fertile soil in Japan and their manufacturing miracle. But the philosophy can be applied to one’s own circumstances and which your essay summed up very nicely, both on the personal and societal level as continuous (self) improvement, hitting singles instead of going for the home run and striking out, etc. To some extent, I think Kaiban and Lean codify the process of this “accumulation of small victories” philosophy.

“Kaizen (改善?), Japanese for “improvement” or “change for the best”, refers to philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement of processes in manufacturing, engineering, business management or any process. It has been applied in healthcare,[1] psychotherapy,[2] life-coaching, government, banking, and other industries.”

Great info, thanks jrackell!

• jrackell says:

thanks for the great essay(s), MW. Always thought provoking.

Re your comment “Television conditioned us to think in terms of heroicism and quick solutions. I remember believing as a teenager and young adult that I had to be some kind of commando warrior just to be worthy as a man. It made me realize that the movies have an outsized influence on us, and we have to deprogram from action movie fantasyland, to the real war that’s going on around us.”

By way of corroborating what you said above, and it touches on the theme of continuous improvement, there’s a book “The American Monomyth” by Robert Jewett and John Lawrence. (Who knows, probably YKW). It’s a great read even if it’s dated. But the central premise is of the community under siege and unable to act and in walks the “redeemer” figure (the “commander warrior” ) or mythic hero who saves the day single handedly.

What’s makes the book a great read is it shows how pervasive this theme is in movies and television. From the blurb:

“The pattern seems innocuous enough but, as [the authors] point out, the uncritical acceptance of this escapist fantasy has serious implications. The dependence on mythic heroes encourages passivity, a rejection of personal accountability, an unwillingness to cope with everyday problems and a ritual rejection of democratic institutions.”

It’s a debilitating fantasy, like you said, because who can summon the wherewithal to be the commander warrior that saves everything. It’s impossible. And if you can’t be the redeemer and no one else can, you turn on yourself, become passive and just sit it out and let the sociopaths and vampire squids run society into the ground.

Anyway, this essay and your blog really tries to break the cycle. Get working on yourself with small changes that start compounding, incremental improvement, let your improvements radiate from you to reach your family and mingle with theirs and thence on to the wider society and how we want to change it for the better.

Great quote!

Also, its a debilitating fantasy. I haven’t used that word — debilitating, but it fits perfectly.

You know what I see a lot, is the guys with the huge trucks that never haul anything. Those trucks are clean as new, and plastered with stickers of wolves or other such symbols that say, “I’m a tough guy, I’m a badass, watch out for me!” It is accurate to say that these guys are debilitated by the Hollywood Mindworm. The women all have to look like the airbrushed magazine cover girls, the guys have to be commando warriors from movies, where the leading actor often has no military experience whatsoever. Sylvester Stallone, “Rambo” was a friggin’ draft dodger, for heaven’s sake! But we ate that shit up back in the 80’s.

So now we have tattoo and oversized pickup truck Idiocrats who hate themselves because they can’t match up to the movie ideals of a man. They ignore all the small but vitally important things, sleepwalking through their lives in a sick fantasy transmitted to them by Hollywood screenwriters. Debilitated.

• Stubbs says:

The would-be badasses are caught in a pincer. On one side they have the TV Rambos, on the other they lack even the most basic experience with physical conflict. The gap cripples them. If they took up boxing or something they wouldn’t get so stuck in those fantasies.

3. A.Ralston says:

“Well, the fact that I’m still around after 10 years is an accomplishment in itself.”

Yes, it is.

Our Nordic ancestors learned how to survive, even thrive, through long harsh winters in inhospitable terrain whose austere pristine beauty was held sacred.

Now another winter of a darker, different kind is upon us and our progeny. But we have the genetic and cultural resources to come out the other side intact and strong if only we choose wisely. We are dogged and stoic when necessary and are capable of unsurpassed stamina. We will be the remnant that will rebuild… then prosper, dominate, evolve into a separate species, and set out for the stars.

ALL costs are opportunity costs.

5. Smiley says:

PMA: Positive Mental Attitude.

Another great post!! 🙂

Everyone can do something TODAY that is a small victory. Smile with purpose, extend a hand of friendship, exercise, meditate, and set a goal in motion. Simple, yet very powerful. I commit to self improvement on a daily basis which is why I’m a WINNER.

Not the most modest post I know, but it all begins and ends with PMA.

6. Ryu says:

It takes alot of consideration, honesty and prep.

If you walk into a casino with no edge, laying down all your money on one bet is one of the best things you can do. Otherwise, the casino will grind you out. Casinos fear players with big bankrolls who go hard and fast. The big fish can cost a casino millions.

If you’ve got a mathematical advantage and can avoid the heat, then you want to stay as long as possible. The problem is, most whites are not able to spend the time to be good enough to get an advantage.

Look up “advantage player” in regard to gambling.

7. Hey Mindweapons:

For any WNs who oppose MWs “Accumulation of Small Wins,” check this out:

A Maternal Mindweapons forced a North Dakota school district to shut down a kindergarten’s plan to sing the Village People’s YMCA, because she said she was “offended” by one of these Caucasians dressed up and parodying a Native American Indian. Of course, if she had been honest and engaged the school district in a direct manner and told them that she was appalled by the prospect of seeing a bunch of innocent, fresh-faced babies singing tongue in cheek about a trysting place for casual homosexual hookups, her objections would have been dismissed out of hand. And she probably knew this.

Had she done the latter, it is highly doubtful Fox News (now pushing the “Gay Rights” meme against Moscow like the good little Neocons they are) would even feature a segment of her whining about it. And maybe she was savvy enough to know this, too.

The one meme WN 1.0 (no doubt as the Aryan barbarian brainwashed by centuries of what I call Christ-Insanity) promotes is taking an honest, principled stance on every issue with a strong moral theme which, more often than not, gets in the way of achieving the objective.

In shutting down the “YMCA-K” production, this Maternal Mindweapons was less concerned with HOW she won and more focused on THAT she won. She may have had as little use for the political correct Marxist ideological poison fed to our society as the rest of us, but when she saw her chance to force-feed our adversaries their own poison, she ran with it. And. She. Won.

She achieved her objective by using Taquiyah AND took a page out of Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals – Rule Number Four: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

I imagine all it cost her was the time it took to stage a few indignant phone calls and write a couple of angry emails filled with the usual terminology from the perpetually offended protected classes of historical victims.

8. Mike says:

I’ve known about small wins for years. Little steps are the key to get out of a rut and get moving.
    Also, I’ve learned that if you take enough small steps in a cetain direction, a big leap often occurs, so the two are not mutually exclusive, and often do, support each other.

One of the best self help books I ever read is this:

9. Mike says:

Is moderation turned on now?

10. Mike says:

I put up a post with a book link,, but it disappeared. It wan’t a sneaky affiliate link to Amazon on my part or anything.

11. eurybates says:

This post made me recall a Japanese book from a couple of hundred years ago . . .Miyamoto Musashi’s, “Book Of Five Rings.” “Go Rin No Sho”

12. mmartel says:

Reblogged this on Weltanschauung and commented:
    A very valid point on staying logical and not getting caught up in the chaos. Don’t lose sight of what you are ultimately trying to achieve.