Leftist privilege — white lib assumes ghetto pass, uses racial slurs on a black conservative. Good times!

22 Responses to White leftist to black conservative: ‘My pleasure, house n*gger,’ ‘You’ll do ANYTHING fo Massa.’

1. Jon says:

Whatever, Rush. And to be fair, even when employed to attack a rightist of colour, that kind of unvarnished and gratuitous racial insult should get about the same response from his fellow travelers as if a Tea Party member slung it. If he is toward the higher levels of the food chain, we can expect some groveling. OTOH, he looks like he could easily become one of us.

You think Joshua could become one of us? I think he considers himself a high illuminated liberal who has a ghetto pass to use racial slurs because he’s so awesomely liberal.

• Jon says:

Cult members getting mugged by reality and deprogramming themselves is not all uncommon. I would estimate that 10% of race realists are reformed liberals. The conversions, especially if you disregard members of or conversions to religions that hold that all peoples are spiritually equal, are virtually to a man from their camp to ours.

• Mr. Rational says:

You can’t rely on them to stay converted, though.  Look at Charles Johnson (?) of LGF.  After his post-9/11 epiphany, he backslid right back to leftism.

I never liked Charles Johnson. He was always just a neocon who only cared about what’s good for the YKW.

• Jon says:

Without some serious brain-altering anyone who converts from liberalism and internalises our core values (chiefly, that European peoples whether on the Continent, British Isles, Scandinavian peninsula or in diaspora are different from other peoples, deserve to live on as European people, have interests and should pursue and secure those interests including their own exclusive living spaces) cannot go back to his former self. Better luck unboiling an egg.

• wobbly says:

He’s a Jew. No genuine SWPL would say that.

2. Would this abuse of ethnic minority renegades from group-think be in any way related to the concept of “democratic centralism”?

• Jon says:

Black conservatives are not members of the party to start with. As I intimated by addressing Kievsky as Rush Limbaugh above, this kind of thing is an argument between Calvinists and Lutherans that we Catholics should really not care about one way or another but rather merely find amusing when such invective flies as it did there.

I think the way the group-thinkers have people like Garvey, Farrakhan and Malcom X, and self-sufficiency-promoting black neocons, is driven partly from fear of losing their clients.

3. countenance says:

And I’m having a hard time working up any sympathy for Dot Head Dinesh, even though I know why Obama is stringing him up, because Dot Head Dinesh implied in one of his prior books that west Africa was superior to western Europe in 1500.

• New England Millennial says:

Well Dinesh had a child with a White woman, so that pretty much explains his reason for being “conservative”. Same with Robert Kiyosaki. Dinesh ended up leaving her for a younger piece of Indian tail, so there’s your “family values”. I just want to emphasize here on this blog, because mindweapon likes to “horizontally-meme-transfer” ideas & techniques from Asians, that whatever beneficial ideas we do get from them let’s not forget that these people are here for our jobs, convenience stores, political offices, and women.

I’m bringing this up today because in my county I’m seeing more and more college/high-school age White girls with Asian/Indian boyfriends, and quite frankly I feel that it’s immoral and disgusting. One must remind oneself that the majority of White-pairings are same-race but still this is not a trend that I want to see growing. In the meantime, I’ll just have to ignore this shameful offensive behavior in this raceless-cosmopolitan NWO-model state until I can relocate to a Whiter & Brighter area.

tl;dr White Nationalists should have sympathy for WHITES and WHITES ONLY.

I absolutely agree, NEM. I don’t like seeing Whites paired with any but other Whites.

My deal is that we need to have the clout in order to discourage mixing and encourage same race marriage. Getting our clout comes first.

4. New England Millennial says:

BTW Mindweapon what do you think of the Macklemore controversy? He looks like a Wyatt Man cartoon.

He claims that he didn’t realize the costume was anti-Semitic. I believe him, most younger Whites, including house-whigger cRappers have no knowledge of racial-issues ESPECIALLY the JQ, to them it’s just another “religion”; but I think YKW Hollywood (Seth Rogen) and his producers publicly castigating him will perhaps inadvertantly turn on some lightbulbs in these smartphone-obsessed pale-skinned automatons.

David Pakman, who interviewed Glenn Miller during his campaign years ago, is freaking out about this. Notice his co-host doesn’t want to jump to conclusions. The comments are interesting.

5. Jon says:

If the racial insult had been the other way round, no one would care. Words like honky, cracker, etc. simply don’t upset us or stick to us. That’s a good thing (in some ways), I think. It says alot us and our differences.

6. clytemnestra57 says:

Was Macklemore trying to set himself up as Amurrika’s version of France’s Dieudonne (le inventor of La Quenelle) but lost his nerve when YKW started screeching? That’s the first thing that came to my mind.

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing that all these really big whopper size racial gaffes are coming from the White Leftists these days? It seems like they always seethed with hatred and resentment against working class and middle class White Proles, so any Anti-White remarks they make has become the equivalent of dogs yapping at my caravan.

I went to one site and had a good chuckle over all the whining about “microaggressions” by what I presume are hipsters, because no way no how are they going to hang out with the average racist White proles, but now I wonder if they are indeed imagining things, with these two glaringly obvious examples of open aggression against the two most sacred cows we have in Amurrikwa.

For whatever reason, hostility and aggression against the very Historical Victims Groups they claim to champion is being vomited out by liberal White Leftists. Why? I have a theory. I am dating myself, but I am old enough to remember All In The Family where Meathead the liberal college student, who was mooching off of working class White Prole, Archie Bunker, always liked to lecture him about his bigotry. That went on for several years.

When Rob Reiner decided to leave the show, All In The Family had to go off the rails to write Meathead and Gloria out. Meathead had finally graduated and was ready to go to work, applying for various positions. He thought he was a shoo-in for a position in New York, so he could stay in the area, but thanks to Affirmative Action, a slightly less qualified Black friend of his got the job. Carrol O’Connor was a flaming liberal, but a damned good actor, so he allowed Archie Bunker to bask in his “I Told You So” moment for all he was worth. Ultimately, Meathead had to accept a job in California and transfer out there.

Mindweapons believes that this Biggers character “considers himself a highly illuminated liberal who has a ghetto pass to use racial slurs because he’s so awesomely liberal.” I believe he’s a pissed off Meathead Marxist who is letting off steam.

Using the Meathead analogy, White Marxists, fed up with the “ingratitude” of the White Proles like they had always looked down on, who were “too stupid” to recognize their own “self-interest,” started to champion People of Color and other Historical Victims Groups over the White Proles. They envisioned themselves as the leaders of Rainbow Coalitions that could never be deposed by any Whites they opposed, due to the changing demographics they launched.

However, little did they know that People of Color are still PEOPLE, too. Traditionally, people who EARN what they make ultimately want to KEEP what they make and become conservative as they acquire any wealth. Moreover, most people are no fools. Meathead Marxists learned, to their chagrin, that when it comes to controlling the levers of power and deciding who gets what Government Gibsmedat, People of Color prefer People of Color, not Meathead Marxists, in charge.

All these condescending, “rub salt in the wounds” articles discussing the plight of the displaced working class and middle class White male by “progressive” publications like Salon when they are talking about all the White racist “rage,” since their Obamessiah and his minions were put into power are rather telling. They act like they have just discovered this phenomenon and they are putting this all on race. Well, WNists have been pissed off at the progressives and, to an increasing degree, at the neocons for decades now. This is nothing new to us.

I would say that this is whole lot of projection being done by White Marxist Meatheads who are being pushed out of power by the very people they claimed to champion.

Cly,

Can you find this episode on youtube? or anyone? I was looking for it. This would be a great one!

Love your phrase Meathead Marxists. You are my star commenter!

• moishe says:

wasnt Rob Reiner the arche-typical mealy mouthed yid? i remember his rat-features from the 90s – he’s the sneaky yid agent who got his commuppance at the hands of the alien in alien 2 – what an approriate ending:)

7. Found it, Mindweapons.

Sorry I got the sequence wrong, but Meathead was competing with a Black guy for a job in Minnesota and was beat out by him thanks to Affirmative Action. Archie did NOT want Mike to get the job, because Joey would go with him, so when Meathead tells him he might not get it, because of AA, Archie gets real sarcastic with him, calling him a bigot for wanting to beat the Black guy out for it. It’s sidesplittingly funny.

But the upshot of it was that Meathead was ultimately unable to find any tenured, prestigious positions on the East coast, which I suspect was his first choice, so he probably had to accept a position at lesser rated college clear out in California.

Here it is: