The Scourge of Microaggressions

The Scourage of Microaggressions.

The Kakistocracy

View original post

21 Responses to The Scourge of Microaggressions

1. VRW says:

when someone makes a clumsy faux pas toward you, the high-minded person and expansive soul, laughs it off and rolls with it, the small minded and petty, dwell on it

• Jon says:

Whites with nearly no exception are nearly impossible to insult racially. I and many others react to David Chapelle’s routines taking the piss of White people the opposite (laugh my ass of) to the usual histrionic (and often violent) reaction you’d get if the races were reversed. I don’t think mere pettiness explains it but rather that the difference has to do with two things: huge temperamental difference, specifically hypersensitivity to ridicule (stoked by the culture creators) and the fact that the insults just don’t stick to us.

2. asmoday20 says:

Why would blacks and Asians be complaining? Everything racially is coming up roses for them. In their position, I wouldn’t care about these petty interjections in my day at all. I’d be in too positive a mood to care.

• Mr. Rational says:

The constant agitation and race-baiting is how they keep those roses coming up.

• Anon says:

Selection bias. society is obviously tilted against them, atleast from their perspective.

• crunchie says:

It’s important to pare the asians away from this diversity coalition.

• Starets says:

No, it’s not.

The asians, on the whole, are not and will never be on our side. Since they are more intelligent and have a higher civilization than the rest of the diversity, they are a greater long term threat to us, except of course for the YKW.

They can just stay on the anti-white side they chose, and we can remember who is against us.

• Craig says:

I agree starets, from immigration to geopolitical the Asians should be watched for they have two faces as the YKW I have found from experience. Asians are part of the diversity coalition, they just like family values, preach civic nationalism, then bam the white guilt industry and vote accordingly. They’re number one for mass immigration as it helps their fellow country men and ethnic expansion in our lands.

• Jon says:

For the Orientals, it’s tactical, imo. For the others, this explains it. http://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/bunch-o-gelotophobes-snicker/

3. DavidTheGnome says:

Very clever presentation. Stuff like this combined with a bit of artistic flare might even penetrate the SWPL Bobo hive mind.

4. KO says:

Well done.

5. New England Millennial says:

Interesting day today at the JYT, related to what I wrote yesterday about European geopolitics.

As always look at the comments, even the liberal JYT readers recognize America abuses Europe like with the NSA spying on its businesses for commercial reasons. Alex Linder’s Law was right about comments being more “right” than the newspaper, even on a liberal publication. I remember last year when the commenters were pissed about the paper’s coverup/downplaying of the NSA-to-Mossad data pipeline.

Now get a load of this chutzpah from Roger Cohen! The entire article and the comments are worth the read.

In some ways Europe’s mood resembles America’s. Focus has narrowed and solidarity atrophied. Europe, like America, does not want to die for anyone else. It has turned inward, wanting its own problems solved, and damn the Libyans and Syrians and Ukrainians and whoever else may be making demands through their plight.

Anyone who believes the spread of freedom, democracy and the rule of law matters is a “warmonger.” The sharing economy is in vogue because it affords a better deal on a car ride or a room. Sharing politics is not because it may involve sacrifice for faraway people with strange names.

Can you believe that? We Whites are bad because we no longer want to die in their phony wars!

Great finds, New England Millenial!

• ben tillman says:

Of course. The point of the mass media is to pull people to the left, which presupposes that the readers/listeners/viewers are further to the right in the first place.

6. Jon says:

To be congruent, given that the perps of the people in the pictures who were actually harmed/killed were to a man black, it would be more effective if the microaggression victims were all black as well. Simply tell the Chinese (or whatever) :=) to take the chips off their shoulders.

Charles Lindbergh, outspoken on race just before WW2:

8. thordaddy says:

Now attempt to visualize those who supposedly made the “offending” comments…

Not a single genuine white Supremacist would be found…

For there would simply be no real interest to begin with…

9. moishe says:

asians are just like jews – hell – here in oz – the chinese are called ‘the jews of asia’ for a reason: they are two-faced, fanatical about their family, keep money within their communities, and hold contempt for the societies that they live in – thats why it will be hard for the yids to control china once they are done with ransacking america.

10. wobbly says:

great post. white people need to understand this is the final solution.

11. hardscrabble farmer says:

I spent the last week installing 6×6 fence posts around the perimeter of a 3 acre parcel for a friend of mine who wants to raise his own beef. The process involves digging a 3′ deep hole into rocky soil, putting the post in and then tamping it down so that it is plumb and true. I built a homemade tamper out of a 2×4- the horizontal piece (the handle) is about 2′ long and the vertical (the tamper) is about twice as long. The final stage involves the stringing of three strands of high tensile carbon wire around the perimeter and then tensioning the wire to about 500 pounds and electrifying the whole thing.

I had to run out to Tractor Supply on the last day to pick up an additional roll of wire (I was only thirty feet short, DAMN!). That meant a roundtrip drive of about 60 miles to the closest city, a county seat and home to the only minority populations in my state. I stopped for gas at a quickie mart and a very typical urban youth looking type- although easily in his forties but dressed like a 20 year old in baggy pants, backwards ball cap, expensive sneakers- pulled up next to me and started gassing up his souped up Toyota. Now I am dressed like a farmer- worn out Carharts, buck knife and linemans tool in my belt, filthy boots, farm t-shirt, ball cap with the bill forward, bitten up by blackflies and my beat up farm truck with my tools in the truck bed. While I’m standing there- and I always affect a no nonsense vibe when in urban areas- minding my own business but aware of my surroundings- the guy looks into my truck bed and sees the tamper. He then looks at me with a cutting stare and says, apropos of nothing- You gunna burn dat in yo frontyard?

I laughed out loud because I hadn’t thought of it like that and because I thought of the micro-aggression thing when he said it- like every White guy is driving around with a cross in the bed of his truck ready to burn. I wanted to keep it light and as I placed the gas nozzle back into the pump I smiled and said- “Nah, it would be YOUR yard.”

He smiled and laughed back.

Hahaha, great comeback! Wow, they are always thinking about us! That’s a friggin’ awesome story!

The cooperative aspect of farmers is great. You guys are not in competition with one another, but rather collaboration. And the economics of it work — the demand vastly outstrips supply, so the more farmers doing better creates more market, and more market (but not fulfilled market) will mean more demand and maintain good prices.

I predict that you will move into a “food brokerage” model, where gardeners who grow stuff you don’t grow will bring their harvests to you to resell. That’s already being done around here. CSA’s got to fill up that basket for their customers every week. Being able to throw my cabbage and Asian pears into the mix, as well as the produce of other gardeners, works very well for everyone — gardener, CSA broker, and customer.

So much good food is wasted when gardeners can’t eat it all. A CSA or informal farm store type deal can absorb this waste and resell for double what they pay. It’s much more profitable to be a broker than a producer, too. My CSA’s around here are both producers and brokers, but the broker/middleman is much more profitable. And the food would have went to waste otherwise.