Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar

Someone might think “Why euros? That’s also ZOG.” But the Western Europeans aren’t enthusiastic about a military confrontation with Russia like USA-ZOG.

11 Responses to Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar

1. Ryu says:

Good stuff. I like what the Russkis have done. They created a situation where they were forced to abandon America. Jew-jitsu. It’s very clever. I believe they will win.

I sure hope Russia will win! NATO is surrounding them right now.

The US attacks countries that de-dollarize, so Russia is already in an “act of war” by US lights.

2. Pingback: Russia is doing it | Weltanschauung

3. Anon says:

perhaps this might induce our rulers to be ever so slightly less insane. there are things they could do that would harm Gazprom, but all of which would help the American people.

4. pluto the dog says:

My Russian girl friend in St.PB (who says she is part jewish) just sent me this message:
    “Israel has the world by the throat. If Russia go under we all go under. Russia is our last hope, Our only hope, our life jacket”.
    She asked me what l thought about Putin and America? l told her l think he is a good guy. l told her Obama is a bad man.
    Not all Russians are as switched on as her but hey most westerners are as dumb as dogshit and long ago gave up on critical thinking – l mean nwo/leftism and anti-whiteism as embodied by all western governments is readily and dutifully accepted by the white masses with rarely a complaint to be heard anywhere except on obscure blogs such as this! No offence to this worthy blog intended but if we were to guage the health of the West according to the willingness of whites to accept and embrace government/media propoganda we would be compelled to pronounce the patient deceased
    We are surrounded by the living dead lulz

• CT says:

Pluto, you are absolutely right…. It’s called “acceptance through passivity”. We can thank feminism and leftist academia for brainwashing us into emasculated drones.

In Russia there are a lot of genetically Jewish people who are rabid Russian nationalists and patriots. I met them, both there, and immigrants to the USA who taught me Russian. THey don’t identify with Judaism at all though they admit to Jewish ethnicity.

In Russia, much of what is controversial here is taken for granted there. I can say that my earliest exposure to WN views came from immigrants from Russia and Ukraine, who were Jewish. When I was at the Defense Language Institute, I had kind of proto-WN views, I supported Buchanan. The teachers were Jewish immigrants from Russia. I sat next to a captain who would mimic the stiff arm salute when I said something political. We would have political arguments, and the Americans hated my arguments and would switch to English to scream that I am wrong, and the teachers would force them to either say it in Russian or shut up.

Teaching Russian to American proles must have been pure torture for them. The prole kids hate it and suck at it. They are only there because they want to hang out in California for a year. I was the star student, I was a welcome break from the stupid proles, and they pulled rank on the captain and didn’t let him punish me for being me — a person of hard right views and a love of the subject matter they were teaching. But the funny thing is, these teachers ALL supported Buchanan. They smelled Cultural Marxism in the air and hated it. THey wanted the old time America that they had dreamed of back in the USSR.

5. New England Millennial says:

Daniel Estulin says that European Bilderberg was having very heated arguments with American Bilderberg over Russian sanctions, since they would impact Europe but not America.
    At 11:00.

6. wobbly says:

yup. the neocons have created a global alliance against them. Ukraine was the last straw.

7. SomeAnon says:

Countries such as Russia and China have the resources to defeat the globalist scheme by individually targeting the international cabal members at the top. Will they?