I predicted that mixed race people, especially products of BM/WF rutting, would be coming forward to talk about the horrors of growing up with a mudshark momma. Sure enough, rapper Rap artist “Logic” telling us in his own way — mudsharking is hell on earth, for the shark, and her mixed offspring

They used to call mulattos, Civil Rights babies.

Here’s some Civil Rights for ya:

My mother got stabbed, she was raped, she tried to choke me to death as a child. I can’t even begin to explain the tormenting feeling of living in my household; constant screaming, death-curdling screams, arguments between my mom and other men, her getting her fucking ass whooped. At times, there was blood all over the kitchen and fucking floor.

Life for Civil Rights babyLogic, all grown up now and just one of the countless victims of Loving v. Virginia

Thank you for telling your story to us, Mr. Logic!

“My mother was racist,” Logic adds. “It’s so hard to wrap your head around that and the fact that my own mother would call me a nigger as a child. I’m not talking about ‘What’s up, my nigga,’ I’m talking in a fully prejudiced way. Here’s a woman who wants to sleep with a black man and makes babies and wants to be racist towards them. It’s extremely hard to grasp.”

He could have been white. Close, but no cigar. Too bad.

34 Responses to Mulatto rapper Logic tells about growing up with a mudshark momma; it ain’t pretty

1. Peltast says:

This happened in the ancient Mediterranean civillizations, the most advanced cultures started there: Egypt, Mesopotamia, Hittites, Greeks, Persians, but they ALL racially declined.

2. Bad Mr. Frosty says:

Just more proof that mudsharks have a screw loose. I’ve never seen a happy smiling mudshark. They always have a stone face and empty, dead eyes.

• Mr. Rational says:

I saw a happy one the other day. Her full-blown ghetto nog, with the pants belted below his buttocks and one of those ‘fro combs stuck in his brillo, was pumping her gas while she sat in her somewhat delapidated Chevy and chatted on her cell phone, smiling all the while.

I wasn’t going to risk damage to my car from a chimp out, so I didn’t pull alongside her, stare her down and ask her “What in the world is wrong with you?”  But it was the first thing on my mind.

It’s a very painful thing to see; even more painful that the law enforcement would come down on us for even saying a discouraging word.

• PA says:

Social judgment is not lost on mudsharks. My sister once hung out platonically downtown with a black male coworker while waiting for others to join them. She told me later that the freezeout she got from EVERYONE during those thirty minutes was shocking to her.

They get the shiv from white women- mother’s especially – in ways we cant appreciate.

PA,

That’s great news, brother!

• PA says:

PA,

I know exactly what they are talking about. They have a look. They abuse their hair, and their skin is off somehow — greasy or something, I think because of incompatible skin oils. And they have a rictus of soul pain permanently etched on their countenances.

3. Arturo says:

There is a Mudshark that lives around the corner from me here in New Orleans.
    I see her pushing the tram while I’m sitting at the coffee shop.

She’s got a little three months old niglet in there, and another three in tow, ages three to six or so.

Every time I see this cunt, I swear to god it just ruins my whole day.

I’ve been meaning to send her a letter that says something along the lines of: “what you have done here is an act of aggression and selfishness against not just your ancestors and mine, but against your very own offspring.”

It would have to be anonymous, obviously.

– Arturo

4. Here’s a woman who wants to sleep with a black man and makes babies and wants to be racist towards them. It’s extremely hard to grasp.

I don’t see why. White men routinely bred their slaves while nevertheless being “racist” and maintaining white supremacy. American blacks were essentially created by oil-drillers – white men who had sex with black women. White men cross the color line far more than white women, there’s no contest.

The tiny handful of white women who mudshark are also easy to figure out. It’s just a particularly unhealthy manifestation of women’s masochism. A white women with a black man feels constant humiliation (thus arousal) and being in close physical contact with a black male means constant danger (thus, more arousal.) Now, most women have these urges and these dynamics, but only a tiny fringe actually mudshark. Most get it from white men, along with all the other benefits of a white man. So mudsharking is just an unhealthy, as opposed to healthy, manifestation of it.

Demystify it; there’s a lot less there than meets the eye. Men think women are so complex – it’s not true. Women are extremely simple.

Thanks for the demystification, Hipster!

• wobbly says:

fear as arousal, same as women writing to killers in prison. fear being arousing because fearful men are good killers and good killers – once upon a time – put food on the table.

the more violent the environment the bigger the effect.

• @Hipster Racist who wrote:

You mean, like this?

In case you are wondering, that’s a black WOMAN in male drag hitting on the White girl. This is an exaggerated parody, but comes uncomfortably close to what happens with young White women nowadays since the early seventies. Especially BLONDE women.

And I would say whoever wrote this scene hit the nail on the head. Especially at the 3:49 marker. Who is sitting there, doggedly absorbed in his newspaper, ignoring how this hapless female is being chased all over the front row by this masher, but is NOT running interference … at ALL. I guess it’s not politically correct to be Captain Obvious by asking, “Excuse me, Miss. Is this man bothering you? Do you need help?” Or even step up and approach her himself. Like gentlemen USED to back in the days when Men were MEN and ships were of Wood, I guess. Nope. He just leaves her at the mercy of this wolf. Obviously not giving a shit if she gets assaulted by this guy once she leaves the theater. But you can be damned sure that if she relents and gives this thug her number, he will damn her as a Mudshark. Okay.

I was on the receiving end where the revolting attentions of a Black male was concerned. Even though it was clear that I was not interested, that didn’t stop him until I had to repulse him in the most brutally, insulting and castrating way I could devise (which was not hard for me, as I was in full castrating feminazi on PMS at the time). I might add that there were White men around. They watched the action and did nothing the entire time I was trying to be polite. They also struck around to watch the eruption where I literally threatened to cut his balls off if he did not leave me alone. They should have left, because I very sarcastically “thanked” them for their help. Of course after that, my moniker contained “…. the Bitch” at work.

I once asked a Mudshark why she went “there,” and she told me that she could find no White men who were attracted to her. I suspect she went along to get along in such a “Can I Have Your Number” situation and was eliminated by the White men who not only did nothing, but damned her as a Mudshark to any White guy who might have later shown interest.

Funny how men pay prostitutes big buckitos to be whipped, humiliated, pissed and defecated on, but they devoutly believe in the intrinsic masochism of women?! Then they are shocked … shocked, I tell you, when they fiind themselves “Bobbetized.” Hipster, baby, there ARE masochistic men out there. I should know. I used to date them!

• Like gentlemen USED to back in the days when Men were MEN

Ladies back in the day when women were women didn’t go out to dark movie theaters unchaperoned.

Some feminist once interviewed Orson Scott Card, the famous science fiction author who is a conservative Mormon. She asked him about “date rape.” His perfectly reasonable suggestion was that women shouldn’t be alone with strange men, to avoid rape.

Well, she was outraged of course. Just like the Slutwalkers, that started because after a string of rapes, a police officer advised women to stop dressing like prostitutes, getting drunk, and walking down the streets at night, making themselves a target.

If white men have an obligation to protect white women – what obligations do white women have towards white men?

To even ask the question is “misogynist” of course. Men owe women everything, women owe men nothing.

Now, my comments about the mudshark, specifically fear and humiliation, were in the context not of white women being harassed by strange black men, but about women in relationships of one kind or another with black men. It’s really not fair to take my comment completely out of context and then declare young white men aren’t “MEN” anymore.

White women can have independence, or safety. Choose one.

“I was forced to give that thug my number, answer his call, and go out on a date with him! No white man was there to stop me!”

Come on. Besides, as I clearly said, the vast, vast majority of white women are not the slightest bit interested in black men.

she told me that she could find no White men who were attracted to her.

“I had to go to Asia to find a wife because white women were such hypergamous castrating bitches!”

The reason the men have to pay women for that is because virtually no women are into it – AND only a tiny subset of men are. Dommes and sub men are the minority – that is precisely why they have to have a “scene.”

The reason dominant men and submissive women don’t need a “scene” is precisely because it’s so utterly normal, boring, and common. They are always trying to sell the Domme women/sub men erotica to women – they just won’t buy it. But a nice “rapey” bodice ripper? They can’t keep it on the shelves.

I had to laugh my ass off watching that 50 Shades documentary. The feminist leading the discussion group said “you’re setting back feminism 50 years by reading this book!” One poor women took the bait, she said, “yeah, she should be spanking him!”

Then, she looked away wistfully, clearly not at all aroused by the thought of whipping Mr. Grey.

LOL – most men aren’t nearly as dominant as women are submissive. It’s not men that have the fantasy of restraining a woman and spanking her – it’s women that have that fantasy. Most men think it’s weird. If you actually think it’s Dominant men that drive that whole thing, you have it precisely backward – it’s *always* the submissive pushing for it, and that includes the majority of subbie women and the tiny minority of subbie men.

I’m sorry, Cly, the cat’s out of the bag. The second wavers lost the Sex Wars. Too many women were into it.

Well, well, well – the truth comes out finally! I will refer to you as “Madame Cly” from now on 🙂

• Louis Hill says:

>full castrating feminazi on PMS

Has the fucking gall to say shit like

>I very sarcastically “thanked” them for their help.

Do you even see it?

>there ARE masochistic men out there. I should know. I used to date them!

That’s the kind of man that dates a

>full castrating feminazi on PMS

• Bad Mr. Frosty says:

Actually, American blacks were created by forcing White female slaves to breed with the more expensive negro slaves. Negros cost 10 times what Whites cost, so you could buy 1 breeding buck and use him to create tons of mulattoes for sale. Eventually a law was passed to ban the practice, only to protect the profits of the slave shipping companies of course.

5. I know masochistic white men and women, parents, who have mixed, some intelligent. Funny thing is I met a woman like this the other day, never met someone who used the words Jewish people and multiculturalism multiple times in conversation to invoke some sort of Aryan boogeyman in someone, well me, didn’t work though. I think my calmness disturbed her more in the battle of the minds, particularly since she has a masters in some Psych degree.

The only people to ever mention Jews to me are Jews themselves, coincidence no? Don’t know if she was a Jew though, good bet she is. Very emotionally frail, literally gets goose bumps and shivers from violent connotations, the mere mention of guns… I guess the intelligent mixers that go full cultural Marxist, do so because of their child/ren . The intelligent mixers also have a low birth rate, which they pass culturally onto their children. Seems like a dying breed to me, just like the decadent mixed Romans of old.

Then you have the lower class mixers, even though they have a higher birth rate, the only white women I see attracted to the blacks, are the ones who don’t want to work to make bread. Though most white women leave after a domestic or two, some with no spawn. I’d say the ratio of coal burners is higher then oil drillers with in this socioeconomic class, being blacks get more benefits then whites. They also have a higher mortality rate, cut out the free monies and healthcare and they’ll go the way of the Dodo.

The middle and upper class seem to be equal when mixing is concerned.

Bring on Ragnarok. 😆

Another point diversity + proximity = war, well all this mixing and multicultural invasions tends to happen in the cities and burbs. No amount of Franz Boas anthropology, smoothing overs will stop what will happen in the future, you can’t stop nature, little alone human nature.

6. Pingback: ‘Muh Dik’ | Hipster Racist

7. Luc says:

You look at these mugshots of Negroid criminals (TNB black on white killings) and you wouldn’t believe how many mulattoes there are, probably the result of WF+NM pairings. These women are breeding the next generation of groid power types, estranged by their bat**** crazy mudshark mothers.

Yeah. I’ve seen the look of hate in the mulattoes. THey are bitter that they aren’t quite us, but almost could have been. There are mulattoes who oppose race mixing — usually women. On Vanguard News Network there was a biracial woman who called herself Miss Ann Thrope who had straight hair and wrote about how the black girls at her schools abused her very badly. The title of one of her articles was, edited, “Why I hate n’s and especially n women, even though technically I am one.” She was a Civil Rights baby with hippie university parents, but whoa — reality did not work out at all like her starry eyed parents imagined!

• Mr. Rational says:

reality did not work out at all like her starry eyed parents imagined!

It’s almost as if those nasty KKK racists knew something, isn’t it?

Nah, couldn’t be….

8. Louis Hill says:

>Ever seen a mudshark try to look nice? White chilliness drives them to socialize with blacks. That’s where black women are. The mudshark will never let her hair out nice and long in that company. She will pull it up in a tight bun.

She pulls it up into a bun so that the sow can’t pull it during a fight.

Louis Hill,

I think it’s so the black females will be a little less envious. It’s an act of self hate and misery.

• Louis Hill says:

If it were that, solely that, she’d cut it short.

• Bad Mr. Frosty says:

She’d never cut it, “good hair” is one of the reasons she can get any buck in town. Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven I guess.

9. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but there’s a book that everyone should read about what race-mixing is really like for the offspring, “Mixed” by Angela Nissel:

The book is an eye-opener. The author is the product of a WM/BF pairing, but after the Dad walked out on the family she was raised by her mom. She didn’t belong with either side of her family and ended up in a psych ward. And for what?

10. @Hipster Racist:

After barking, “Drop down and give me twenty!” Madame Cly would like to insert a question; does “Mr. Grey” have a cute little tushy? Cause have fly swatter, will travel, LOL.

Never got into 50 Shades of Grey. A friend of mine tried to turn me on to it, but I couldn’t get past the first chapter; it was written so bad. Here I hate to date myself, but a boyfriend of mine tried to get me into that whole Sub-Dom thing by taking me to see The Story of O. I don’t know if I was supposed to walk away with what I took from this story, but it seemed to me that O was using extreme submission to control her lover. No matter how humiliating the scenario he put her in, she was unflappable. It was a weird display of power on her part.

The boyfriend gave up on me after a couple of other similar films where I used to annoy the hell out of him by asking him “technical” questions like how he thought the producers got that lighted phallus inserted into the actress without electrocuting her? Because being a man (and EVERY man has an inner technical geek who knows something or other about some wonkery or another), he’d feel compelled to think about it and come up with a plausible answer. Mwahaha.

Yes, I know. I’m eeeeevillle. What can I say?

But seriously, there was also some Italian production called “Swept Away By An Incredible Destiny,” where Rich Bitch is stranded on an island with Handsome Lout who worked on her yacht who then turns the tables on her by basically going all cave man on her.

Men saw this bodice-ripper phenomenon and said, “Aha! Women … those sweet (HA!) little masochists LIKE to be bullied!” From the woman’s POV, the bodice-ripper plays out this fantasy where here is this handsome, wealthy, urbane, powerful man who could have any woman in the world for the asking but is overwhelmed by little old irresistible ME!

It’s like a racy Georgette Heyer novel (which was inspired by Jane Austen’s works like Pride and Prejudice. Ms. Magazine somewhat nailed it as “Robert Redford Rape Syndrome,” but the closest analogy would be that the hotness (or notness) of the boss hitting on you is what defines sexual harassment.

• Aha! Women … those sweet (HA!) little masochists LIKE to be bullied!

No, no, no you have that all wrong. It’s not bullying. That is your own projection. Just read Mel’s stuff at Hipster Intelligence Agency. None of that is “bullying.”

I would interpret “masochism” a bit more broadly than just someone who is aroused by physical pain. Sometimes, saying “no” to a woman is a turn on to her. Sometimes taking control – removing her choices – can be a real turn on. Having expectations makes you mor manly in her eyes. You call it “bullying” but they call it “being taken care of.”

Of course, it’s a power exchange. I think of it like a magnet, you have the positive and negative poles, they attract each other. Same energy, different direction.

But for most people, the whole “whips and chains” thing misses the point really. Whether you like it or not, most young women – the kind young men want to court and marry – respond very positively to a man who is a bit dominant, a bit forceful, and will lead her, as opposed to follow her. Many young guys just don’t “get it” about women.

Sure, sure, not all women are like that, lots of Type A Dommes and people into some “egalitarian” thing. Sure. It’s a generalization. But the typical young man will be a lot more successful with women if he “doms up” a bit and likely the typical young woman who has heard the feminist message all her life would be happier letting her man lead her a bit. The vast majority of people are never going to sign some Dom/sub contract and adopt some leather fetish. It’s more about the psychology.

Yes, everyone I know who read 50 Shades said it was uniformly awful. Bad writing, bad sex, cheesy dialog. But that woman made millions. It was the first e-book mega hit. It started off as cheesy vampire fan fic. She’s my hero.

By the way, I’m totally going to write a Domme/sub story. I think I’ll call it “Under the Heel of Madame C.” I guess subbie guys would like it.

11. Kill racist pink skinned albino whitey says:

The white race was spawned from the scrotum of the black man. The white race originated from Albino Africans forced out of Africa. They began to inbreed and thus the inferior white race was created. Sunlight gives life and nourishment to all other living things on earth but it brings skin cancer to whites. Fucking pink/pig skinned Albinos. GOD formed man from the dust and soil of the earth according to the Bible. What color is dust/soil? Its BROWN!! Even white historians agree man originated in Africa. There is a good damn reason whites are inferior athletically and all other ways. Your lack of melanin! That is why you hate BLACKS. You hate what you are inferior to. That’s why you shot the noses off of the sphinx and manipulated history to make all the great men white. What a fucking joke that is. The movie EXODUS coming out this month proves my point. In the middle of AFRICA thousands of years ago and you cast pale skinned whites to play AfrIcans. LMAO. Your inferiority complex is evident. It gets under your skin that white women love big black anaconda dicks instead of your pink snausage ones. LOL! Don’t worry, we will keep fucking them for you.

12. Teresa says:

This blog along with the closed minded, ignorant and hateful comments is just depressing. God loves everyone regardless of the color of your skin. He created all of us & we are all Gods children. There are so many more dire issues in life besides the mixing of races.

• Mr. Rational says:

If you believe that, you also perforce believe that He created us separate and different.  It is not up to us to change that.

There are so many more dire issues in life besides the mixing of races.

No there isn’t.  Preservation of humanity is the first job of humans.

• Teresa says:

You have it all wrong my friend but rather than debate with you about something so insignificant all I can do is pray for you, and hope for nothing but the best for you.

• Mr. Rational says:

I didn’t think you could support your claims.  I was right.