British Mixed-Race Girl: “I wish I’d never been born.”

I support Same Race Marriage. So do many mixed race people, and people who aren’t white.

saboteur365

Gracie Crane--mixed race girl, age 16, wishes she had never been born; pictured with her "mother" and "father" Gracie Crane–mixed race girl, age 16, wishes she had never been born; pictured with her “mother” and “father”

While teaching at the university I learned firsthand from students how alienated mixed race persons are. Anyone who brings mixed race children into the world is cruel and uncaring.

Let Gracie Crane’s story be a warning. Children appreciate being of one race.

Sitting on the stage alongside classmates during her school’s annual open day, Gracie Crane scanned the faces of the proud parents before her.

It was like a guessing game, matching each beaming, waving adult in the crowd to the pupil: a cut of a chin, a facial expression, a shock of pale hair. You could usually work out who belonged to whom.

Catching sight of her ginger-haired mother and fair-skinned father filing in, beaming at her, Gracie felt the usual pang of sadness and confusion. For no one in the…

View original post 135 more words

13 Responses to British Mixed-Race Girl: “I wish I’d never been born.”

1. If Obama is a good example of a mixed race person, then there’s the poster boy for keeping it within the races. He is clearly alienated from everything American, but of course in his case, there’s the complication of the alleged Kenyan ancestry and the Muslim upbringing in Indonesia.

The “parents” of Gracie would have been well advised to stick to a white embroyo with some chance of looking like them.

2. PureEvil cont. says:

At least she didn’t turn out ugly.

Oh, I know! Sometimes you see these poor orange kids with orange Afros. We should be compassionate towards those hybrid unfortunates who will add their voice to the cause of Same Race Marriage.

• I knew one–father blonde aryan, mother ugly and black as the ace of spades. The offspring was albino, with orange hair, but not much hair. Nearly bald. She was in love with a large Mexican stud male stripper, but I doubt he ended up marrying her. In fact, it would be interesting to know who she ended up with. One of the white male profs I knew who had banged her was in love with her, but he didn’t end up with her.

• enderby says:

I used to work in a welfare office and would see the orange fro kids with their grotesquely obese chain smoking white moms and no baby daddy in sight. Serious indictment of modern moral values.

3. tteclod says:

LOL. The article ends with magical thinking at its best: “Unconventional though their journey to parenthood may have been, as mums and dads go, it’s hard to imagine lovelier ones than Nita and Dominic Crane. I’m sure that in time Gracie will see beyond the colour of her parents’ skin and appreciate them fully for who they are.”

4. marcusaemilius says:

She’s not bad looking for a mulatta, maybe her father was somewhat mixed as well?

5. PureEvil cont. says:

She will have to base her identity on what she achieves and on what she thinks/believes. It is the only way to mitigate her circumstance without imploding or exploding. If she is reading this; Gracie dear, understand your situation and don’t be upset with others who are homogenous. Focus on study (academic stuff, languages, literature, math, etc), perhaps delve into an ideology or something you can fill the void of your non-identity with, something serious and sustaining. Don’t believe the hype that homogenous types are wrong and your situation is the “natural” one, or that homogenous types supposedly secretly “hate” you. Those that would have you believe that hate you and them. You are forced to forge your own identity, please don’t let it be MTV/Madonna/drugs/skankiness/antifa/etc. Accept your lot stoically and perhaps find a man in a similar situation and is also pursuing academic endeavors. Don’t take the path laid out for you, reject the snotty status signaling that resulted in your existence . Good luck Gracie.

6. enderby says:

Maybe the picture is deceptive, but she looks white to me. If any girl could convince me to race mix she’d be a strong candidate!

British actress Kate Beckinsale is (I believe) one eighth Burmese. Her father actor Richard was one fourth. Both of them look white. Some racial mixes can be diluted. Steve Sailer posted a picture a while back of white / Australian aboriginal mixing over 3 generations. Some Asian DNA may not be problematic in the long run. On the other hand, while aborigine features can blend out fairly quickly I’d worry about lingering IQ deficits. And forget about negroes. Once you go black etc!

9. moishe says:

I saw this pathetic hybradisation going on when I was in the JU.K – lots of mongrels walking around with horse’s arse/attitude faces – I always felt sorry for the mongrels – probably the product of a drunken one-night shag than anything else…..