‘F*ckin white people’: Pro-amnesty bunch blasts ‘flaming racists’ in Murrieta

Priceless! Libs tweet their hate at White people in Murrieta protesting the busses full of invaders. Blast that hate at us, libscum, it’s pure fuel for us! We welcome your hate, because we hate you infinitely more!

18 Responses to ‘F*ckin white people’: Pro-amnesty bunch blasts ‘flaming racists’ in Murrieta

1. White-Musa says:

The YKW and the invaders HATE when White folks stand up for themselves, they think ALL Whites are cowed and subservient and beaten. Oh no. Oh no.
    The Mexican Cartels, like the IDF are blowhards, are good at killing the helpless and the weak but they would RUN and will RUN as fast as the Iraq army.

2. PureEvil cont. says:

All those who are hating the protestors should have these busloads emptied out into their houses. Not their neighborhoods, not in tents nearby, but in their actual houses. If they ‘love’ them so much they should be legally forced to provided quarters for them. The ‘lovers of humanity’ should have ‘quotas’ to fill just like companies do.

3. fnn says:

Troll the USG by waving Israeli wags and demanding the same immigration policies as Israel.

Covered extensively in our local joo-owned paper:

34. Murrieta
    An impressively low crime rate and a burgeoning business climate are just two reasons families who relocate to Murrieta couldn’t be happier about their new address. According to the FBI Crime Report, Murrieta is not only the 8th safest city in the nation for cities over 100,000 population, authorities were alerted to just 34 robberies and 10 arsons in 2011. Outstanding schools, a variety of housing, excellent medical facilities and an amazing brand-new 6,000 square foot Youth Center round-out the reasons you’ll be tempted to call Murrieta home. If you’re an entrepreneur you’ll be glad to hear that Murrieta offers a growing market, a skilled labor force and a strong economic development strategy that includes the innovative Murrieta Regional Technology Innovation Center. With the average age being just 32, Murrieta is also a youthful community where evening bike rides and neighborhood cookouts make meeting new friends a cinch.

Implicitly White. When this finally becomes explicit we’ll be near victory. When and where will this happen? I want to be there.

6. Smiley says:

Test.

Are you blocking me on all articles or just the other one?

Are there rules to posting here that I should read?

I didn’t promote violence.

Am I just not allowed to mention the Man who should apparently not be mentioned on this site, lest the YKW’s be overly offended?

Guidance is appreciated as I like this site and would prefer to continue posting my opinions and worldview.

Smiley,

I’m not blocking you — you must have used a different email address. You’re fine. You can mention the Man (which man?) all you want.

• Smiley says:

The BIG… H-Man… Father of the Aryan-Racial movement that set the blueprint for the resurrection of Aryan Mankind. H-I-T-L-E-R spells Hitler LOL

I LOVE this site 🙂

Anyway, I’m just having a little fun. But in all seriousness, I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours studying Mein Kampf, as well as other NS doctrinal writings, and I am obliged to say that I have found nothing that I can disagree with. Now, I’m not some costume wearing, tattoo covered, criminally prone imbecile, but rather, I’m a decent, honest, hard working, clean cut, self employed member of a degenerate society. In this context, I am exactly what embodies the character of the people in this article who are protesting the illegal invasion of our country. Unfortunately they are carrying a flag that currently represents the very OPPOSITE of what they stand for.

There is a reason that the Jewish press can’t go a day without running a hit piece on Adolf Hitler almost 70 years after his death, and that is because he was/is right!!

For anyone who hasn’t taken the time to read Mein Kampf, I would encourage you to do so. Here is a link… http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

Most people have a tough time reading this piece all the way through. IMHO, the best way is to listen to it on audiobook, and then cross reference it to the written work. Here is a link to Volume I … I listen to this when I travel. The entire 2 volume set can be bought online. It’s the Ford translation.

That’s fine, Smiley, but you must practice a strong Taqqiyah because Organized Jewry is spending 168 millions to try to keep the Jewish kids identifying themselves as Jewish, and it’s mostly failing. THe only way it succeeds is if Jewish kids perceive an anti-Jewish threat to their person. Don’t give it to them.

7. Smiley says:

Thanks 🙂

I guess I can post.

8. Arturo says:

Hey MW :

I drafted a lengthy comment to this thread that went missing (through my own fault).

I’ll paraphrase :

1) We are all literally physically repulsed and horrified by the notion of chartered, air-conditioned busloads of illegal alien primitives from South America along with their dull-eyed lice-infested bastard spawn being intentionally brought into this country as part of what it is
    increasingly clear is an ongoing strategy to dilute and replace the white race on a worldwide scale.

Whites as % of global pop :

–> 33% in 1950 ;

–> less than 8% in 2014 ;

–> projected to be < 3% in 2042 : what else does anyone need to know?

Football-shaped mestizos with their chirren that they don't seem to really care about that much (imagine tens of thousands of white children being sent by their parents on a solo trip to China). Obviously, OBVIOUSLY, these latino chirren and their mothers' presence here is part of a program that the French call "Le Grand Remplacement" ;

2) I am wondering if you or your readers have noted an interesting change in the language of the international MSM lately : Namely : usage of the word "migrants" (as opposed to "immigrants").

From the New York Times today, for example, we get an article which features this new usage of the word "migrant" (the NYT of course also broke the mould by inventing the term "White hispanic", when they first started referring to George Zimmerman).

From NYT communist Jennifer Medina :
    "Protesters in California Delay Transfer of Migrants"

From the article :

"But a crowd of screaming protesters in Murrieta stood in front of the buses as they arrived in the small city about an hour’s drive north of San Diego, shouting, “Go home,” and chanting, “U.S.A.” After several minutes, the buses turned around without dropping off any of the migrants.
    Continue reading the main story
    Related Coverage"

"The federal authorities rerouted the vehicles to a freeway and then to a Customs and Border Protection center in San Diego within view of the Mexican border, The Associated Press reported. A spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security said the buses had turned back because of safety concerns for the Border Patrol agents and the migrants on board."
    …/…
    Note the sneaky rhetoric : "screaming protesters" ; "shouting, chanting U.S.A.".
    …/…

Meanwhile in France, where YKW's Thousand-Year-Plan to Secure the Final Solution of The White People Problem continues on a pace suspiciously similar to what is happening on America's Southern Border,.

Check out this fascinatingly revealing article from the lefty newspaper "Libération" :

"Une trentaine de migrants retrouvés mort en Méditerranée" (http://www.liberation.fr/monde/2014/06/30/une-trentaine-de-migrants-retrouves-morts-en-mediterranee_1053728) .

Be sure to watch this, also: the two French girls narrating it used the word "migrant" (instead of "immigrant" or "clandestin" as they are known in French), several dozen times. (Sorry I don't know how to embed yet).

Name of the infographique : "Two minutes to understand how Europe is barricading itself".

Wow.

Off.

Oy !

Sincerely,

– Arturo

PS: Demographic trends in the 20th century (by US Census Bureau) :

9. White-Musa says:

mindweapon says:
    July 3, 2014 at 6:30 am

What they must understand is that we didn’t wake up one morning thinking:
    “Gee I feel like hating some group, totally innocent, never did a bad thing in their history, let’s see Quakers, nah, Zoroastrians, nah, oh how about the poor, innocent, victims of Whitey, the YKW”
    NO! What prompts the “anti-YKWism” is not some arbitrary, “insane” motivation, it is a result of INJURIES sustained by the host population. For the USA and White world read the link in my name. WE, the Whites, have been the victims of a GENOCIDAL PLANNED PROGRAM. The only thing causing the issue is this continuing program of slow-motion genocide. STOP IT and then maybe we can all sing kumbayah.

Actually, I hate Quakers. Jews are like dangerous aliens. I don’t really have an emotional thing about them. THey are a technical problem.

But Quakers are the biggest fucking assholes in the world. Militantly self righteous assholes. I can say without any reservations or qualifications — I FUCKING HATE QUAKERS!