90% of White Youth in Finland say NO to more immigration! The White Youth are the Awakening Werewolves!

Come with me if you want to live

6 Responses to The Last Bastion of the White Race: 90% of Young Finnish People Oppose More Non-White Immigration

1. Just here says:

Not surprised. The more people are objected to diversity, the more they are against it.

2. Jon says:

I don’t see how in the world they could possibly be against it when most third-worlders and black women have beautiful European features and most of the men are cool and hip, sensitive and kind but assertive and “take-charge” at the same time and morally upright and courageous and have much to white people about ethics. Oh, wait a minute. You’re talking about the real world. I thought you were talking about TV, movies and advertising.

3. FN says:

This is EXCELLENT! There is a lot of significant signage appearing of late.,
    Protesters Carry AR Rifles, Flags in March Against Central American Teens Coming to Vassar
    Aryans smoked negroes
    Saharan Remains May Be Evidence of First Race War, 13,000 Years Ago
    All in all you can just FEEL IT, the rumblings the beginning of the WAKE UP and one of ours will pen a book: THE RISE & FALL OF THE K-KE REICH

“I knew I would not live to see the victory which I would make possible, but I would not die before I had made that victory certain.”
    – This Time The World, Chapter 15, George Lincoln Rockwell

4. Wally says:

Li Andersson. Li sounds like a woman’s name. Why am I not surprised? Scandinavian women are working hard to destroy their own people. Supporting open borders. Voting for leftist, pro invasion political parties. Having no children.

• Jon says:

It’s probably short for adopted Greek name, Elina (any name in Scandinavian ending in “a” is girl’s). From the surname, she’s a Swedish Finn (figures).

If they are not Finnished soon they will be Finished.