I correspond with several lurkers and commenters, and want to give a report on a lurker with whom I spoke last night on the telephone.

When I first started corresponding with this person, he was very frustrated and angry. A new convert to WN and formerly a mix of poor and middle class. This person had a few periods where he made “good money” but most of his life he was poor.

He wasn’t as frustrated and angry about his economic situation, as he was about anti-white-ism. Aren’t we all? I had long conversations with him, telling him,

Channel that anger into entrepreneurialism, into your own business, then you’ll be independent and politically free. If you are an entrepreneur, you are free to speak your mind, and you can donate to worthy organizations doing our work. Isn’t it an easier fate to be an entrepreneur, than to die in a hail of bullets or spend life in prison? Yet, the WN movement needs entrepreneurs, not shooters, martyrs, or prisoners.

Get that stupid action movie heroism out of your head. It was implanted in there by thousands of movies and TV shows when you were growing up. It’s garbage, it’s mental toxic waste. Excrete it from your brain.

You want to be a hero? Own a convenience store, pay your workers as best you can, try to sell local produce at your convenience store, and sponsor the local Little League and other worthy, local charities. Expand to more convenience stores, so your people own them, not the other people, from the subcontinent. That’s how you do “race war.” And get in with the foreign market dominant minorities like a spy, learn how they do business, learn their tricks, their scams, their loopholes, and put it in a manual and keep it a secret manual among us only.

I want you to see the world in a whole new frame. If you are financially independent, you’re a hero. That’s it. Isn’t that easier than prison or a hail of gunfire? Wouldn’t Earl Turner have rather owned a Quickie Mart than fly a Stearman biplane with a nuke into the Pentagon?

He hasn’t done all that stuff, but he has gotten a business going that pays a surprisingly high hourly rate, with very little overhead. He spent the past 4 years learning his trade — all on youtube and of course practicing in real life. So an entrepreneur mastered a trade and now commands 80 bucks an hour for something he learned on youtube. Fascinating!

And he’s much happier than I remember him from 4 years ago. He told me that I had a practical impact on his life, that I called bullshit on his excuses and hangups, and cracked the whip every time I talked to him. It was just what he needed.

I know he’s reading, and I hope you don’t mind my telling your story while keeping your anonymity. If you want to out yourself it’s up to you.

19 Responses to Good news about a reader of this blog since 2010; he has gone from financial difficulty to entrepreneurialism and making 80 per hour

1. Erin says:

Wow! $80 an hour from stuff he learned on Youtube? That’s pretty cool.

2. PureEvil cont. says:

That’s great to hear, kudos to the reader. Since he is reading this I want to congratulate him; Bravo Sir!

That said, MW, I think one of the problems here is that Quickie Marts are the opposite of the “game” mentality. On the one hand we are supposed to be constantly “sexy” 24/7-365 in order to get back the women that are ours to begin with, but Quickie Marts are not fast enough, not manly enough and, hence, not sexy enough for the ever baser white chix of the 21st century. How to synthesize Quickie Mart slow/discreet method with do-less/unproductive-and-sexy method is the real question.

Sorry to be the party pooper (yet again), so having said that I return to congratulating to guy!!!!

No way. A Quickie Mart owner (not worker) but owner, is totally alpha. he has free time, he’s hanging around his store, he can say whatever the hell he wants that doesn’t get him sued or arrested.

• PureEvil cont. says:

True enough, but I don’t know if it’s “sexy” enough though. I personally don’t care about that and consider much of what constitutes “sexiness” to be silly as f*ck. I only mention it because the macho man strategy gets everyone’s juiced flowing. The owner has a degree of freedom, but it remains to be seen if he can moisten clams. I hope you’re right.

It’s not about your job, it’s about you. Even a convenience worker — even an unemployed homeless dude, can make chix go for him if he’s got Game. A Quickie Mart owner with a bit of game has it made.

• PureEvil cont. says:

@MW

I never thought of it that way, but it does seem a bit unlikely. I am not of course a woman (thanks heavens) so I don’t know if that is “sexy” to them.

• What is sexy to a woman is any man who can take care of her and protect her.

Call it Woman’s Shorthand for “Just show up naked with some beer!”
        (something a guy once told me about seducing men, LOL).

3. banned56 says:

Congratulations, Fine Sir!

4. DavidTheGnome says:

Sound advice, glad someone took it and even more happy to hear it applied so well. Cheers!

Thanks, DavidTheGnome.

This is a favorite hobby horse of mine, so I will ride it for a moment.

Being an entrepreneur is the only way to escape the hell that is modern USA. Working a service job somewhere is abusive and low paid. As an entrepreneur, you might take some abuse from customers, but you can tell ’em to stick it and who is going to fire you if you own the company?

5. PureEvil cont. says:

By the way, just curious but what did this reader get into work wise? If it is not OK to say or if it will violate his privacy I understand completely, no problem. Just curious that’s all.

I can’t say, except that it caters to wealthy people. If you have a skill that caters to rich people, and live near rich people, you got a good chance.

• PureEvil cont. says:

I do, but it doesn’t always mean and end to boom and bust. Such is life.

• Rich people hire people to do their low end jobs so they have more time to do their high end stuff. Some examples of who they hire are housekeepers, personal assistants, laundry people, pet people child care providers etc. BUT when you get into these fields, pay your dues if you must but make your goal the ownership of a company who hires such people. It is a lot of work to own such a company but it’s the only way to really make it. You can hire people just starting out..those paying THEIR DUES.

Don’t be afraid to think big. You are White!

• Pure evil- MANY wealthy people have boom and bust periods but they make wealth a high priority-failure is not an option. They just keep trying until something “sticks”.

watch all three

7. You must support yourself before you may support others.