Why Worse is Better

I was talking to a man in his mid 60’s the other day, a man who was kind of a hippie or hipster in his youth in the late 60’s early 70’s. He had had great hopes for the Civil Rights Movement in 1965 and was disappointed, and then had great hopes for Barack Obama in 2008, and was disappointed again. He suddenly wanted to understand my uncompromising fanaticism and rage in a way that he never did before.

When I told him that I voted for Obama in 2012 and told everyone, via my blog, to do so, he was shocked. It was totally counterintuitive to him. So I went on a stemwinder:

Worse is better! All those white people who aren’t on our side, need to suffer! They need to lose their jobs to Mexicans, they need to get knockout games, they need to not get into college because they are white, they need to be driven to desperation! Eric Holder is a black power black panther, and he makes it very clear that he views white people as deserving of punishment — the civil rights laws don’t apply to us, as he said. Good! I want middle class white people to feel the brunt of that good and hard! I have dealt with middle class liberal white people, the Disingenuous White Liberals as Paul Kersey calls them, back when I used to be very open about my views, I encountered middle class liberal white people who wanted to destroy my life so they could feel more righteous. Fuck those people, they are the worst!

I HOPE OBAMA GETS A THIRD TERM IN 2016! I’LL CAMPAIGN FOR HIM!

I realized that there are stages of consciousness in White nationalism. Worse is better is only arrived at after a certain period of mental ferment, at the Acceptance stage of DABDA (Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance).

So why is worse, better?

A physical catastrophe that breaks the Corn Syrup Cornucopia will get the anti-white boot off our necks, while everybody scrambles for survival. That whole single mom on welfare thing? that will be over. Teenaged white girls bebopping down the sidewalk with a black boyfriend? Over. Done. No more.

There will be no more jobs called “Civil Rights Attorney” or “Affirmative Action Officer,” or “Diversity and Equity Coordinator.”

Public Education will be gone. Kids will learn from the school of life, and will dust off the classics. All currently used, recently made educational materials will be used to kindle cooking fires. Only classics will be spared the fire.

We will have to be a much more serious, studious, and pious people. Liberalism will be blamed for the hard times, 100%. Because liberalism made people unserious; it mocked the serious people and the elders, and gave us Idiocracy Dystopia. Liberalism is the Ponzi Scheme and the Face of Modern Evil. It will get it’s Epic Margin Call. Soon.

27 Responses to Why Worse is Better

1. Thank you ! I’m not American myself, but I’ve been telling all Americans that I know for quite a while that, if they vote, they should vote black democrats, or muds in general. That’s the gold standard of incompetency, stupidity and corruption, and that’s exactly what is gonna take down the US government, more so than anything else .

2. Robot Sam says:

One thing which has always angered me and which is an outgrowth of this hippie/free sex mentality was the disdain for the man who is old fashioned in politics, in work and in love, and who really loves at a deep level, and women who have no use for them because they are having fun on the cock carousel of shitty human beings.

Absolutely, Robot Sam.

• PureEvil cont. says:

@Robot Sam

Which is exactly why these people’s behavior will need to be brought before them, told that it was bad, and that they must atone for their ‘sins’ by which will mean no more social power and punishment to egregious violators and, of course, lack of forgiveness. These folks like to feel moral by breast-beating over their sins? Fine, they can feel bad about this, and should. History Channel 24/7 style.

3. PureEvil cont. says:

I’m still on the fence about the whole “worse is better” thing. Somedays I’m on it, some off it. Today I’m on. It will be nice to have all of these situations described above disappear, but there must be historic memory and a sense of shaming and punishment, openly. When the “bebopping” single mom white girls “see the light” (feel the hunger pangs), they must be made to understand that they were wrong and cannot rise above a certain point in the new society. Those who were smart all along must remember this crowd will revert back to bebopping once order is restored. Shamed and punished and put in there place should be the way, no more ‘bemused’ dominance or secret mind tricks, etc.

4. asmoday20 says:

I was singing the same tune in 08. I feel similarly that a black over class will bring a nationwide Detroit situation around far quicker. I think it would be much easier for Whites to build from scratch than to rehabilitate the ashes and ruin. I also want to avoid any situation where an outside power tries to saddle our new nation with the old nation’s debts.

Public Education will be gone.

Public Education will be established with the destruction of the governmental system. . .

6. White-Musa says:

While surely it is coming, I don’t think that the average white person is up to the challenge. They are WEAK, truly. You can see it by how ignoble they conduct themselves. Especially as towards their fellow whites. Blood is EVERYTHING. Even animals understand that. The whites you speak of are not Fremen tough. They are not as tough as the warriors of Hezbollah. Then again neither are the IDF, the YKW are a weak people. They showed their weakness in their slaughter of the White Russians when the Bolsheviks took over. The murder of innocent people with the blood-lust of the YKW revealed much. The YKW are not innocent, they are guilty before God and man. Even then God permits them a time to repent, but the door is shutting on that opportunity. I would say that you, MW, may be Fremen tough, but I question how many of the White population is, surely we will all find out…

Who are the Fremen? Is that a historical or sci-fi reference?

• robertpinkerton says:

The Fremen are an SF reference, specifically to Frank Herbert’s Dune cycle: they are a desert people, pseudo-Arab, “… who had learned patience from men with whips…”

Their attitude toward their oppressors is: Never Forget, Never Forgive.

Interesting. Sounds like Frank Herbert must have read the Muqadimmah.

• Rollory says:

The Fremen are basically Arab Muslims with blue eyes.

I don’t remember if they were blond. Dune is one of those books people rave about but I found it vastly overrated and boring.

• Mr. Rational says:

One of the lines I recall from the book is “There you see proper Druses.”

• Sam says:

If you like Sci-fi the first three of Frank Herbert’s Dune series are at the top of all time best Sci-fi.

7. social injustice warrior says:

aaa:
    agree
    amplify
    accelerate

out liberal a liberal. further left, faster. holier than thou leftist. light speed to the left singularity.

8. White-Musa says:

mindweapon says:
    July 30, 2014 at 12:45 pm
    Interesting. Sounds like Frank Herbert must have read the Muqadimmah

It is clear to me that Herbert was a close student of Ibn Khaldun’s writings.
    For example from Dune:
    “There existed no need on Caladan to build a physical paradise or a paradise of the mind — we could see the actuality all around us. And the price we paid was the price men have always paid for achieving a paradise in this life — we went soft, we lost our edge.”
    And Ibn Khaldun:

..when a tribe has achieved a certain measure of superiority with the help of its group feeling, it gains control over a corresponding amount of wealth and comes to share prosperity and abundance with those who have been in possession of these things. It shares in them to the degree of its power and usefulness to the ruling dynasty. If the ruling dynasty is so strong that no-one thinks of depriving it of its power or of sharing with it, the tribe in question submits to its rule and is satisfied with whatever share in the dynasty’s wealth and tax revenue it is permitted to enjoy. … Members of the tribe are merely concerned with prosperity, gain and a life of abundance. (They are satisfied) to lead an easy, restful life in the shadow of the ruling dynasty, and to adopt royal habits in building and dress, a matter they stress and in which they take more and more pride, the more luxuries and plenty they acquire, as well as all the other things that go with luxury and plenty.

As a result the toughness of desert life is lost. Group feeling and courage weaken. Members of the tribe revel in the well-being that God has given them. Their children and offspring grow up too proud to look after themselves or to attend to their own needs. They have disdain also for all the other things that are necessary in connection with group feeling…. Their group feeling and courage decrease in the next generations. Eventually group feeling is altogether destroyed. … It will be swallowed up by other nations. p.107

The BLOOD RELATIONS are the most important:

Fox begins this chapter by describing New York Times columnist John Tierney’s bafflement in September 2003 upon discovering that the lavish weddings regularly taking place in his Baghdad hotel were mostly marriages of first cousins who were the children of brothers. Questioned about this practice, the young people told Tierney, “Of course we marry a cousin. What would you have us do, marry a stranger? We cannot trust strangers.”
    … It is also a truth, Fox believes, that we ignore at our peril as we go stumbling about in far-away strange places where tribes rule with an authority denied the more-or-less absent state. The pride and latent violence of groups of mutually suspicious kindred must be the starting point, Fox says, for anyone venturing into this political landscape. Such men and women are not the free individual citizens of a recognized territorial jurisdiction; nor are they people with clearly defined and defensible legal rights with respect to the state, whether in Libya or Iraq or Afghanistan.
    … While primates have kin, they do not have in-laws.

The American Interest Roger Sandall review of Robin Fox’s The Tribal Imagination

9. Reblogged this on Philosophies of a Disenchanted Scholar and commented:
    That is ingenious strategy.
    I would do a comparison with Europe, but we’re already going down thanks to the EU with no effort. For a glimpse of the future: see Greece.

10. Craig says:

Well, well, yesterday I was trawling some of my favourite Prog Lib doom sites… They’re starting to get it, sort of. They be introducing authors who use code for some of the stuff we talk about here. They may be referring to those who caused the wars of 100 and 200 years ago, it sure seems like they’re talking about YKW.

All the Injun tribe talk and how we have to remember to be like that, forming a tribal community is starting to take shape. These prog/lib/nazi/fascists use to talk of forming diverse(anti-racist) sustainable communities, a contradiction of mass cognitive dissonance in itself. Now it’s all doom, mass depopulation and forming tribes like how we use to be, using Injuns as an example. European/white is never mentioned, these explicitly white prog communities are changing tactics or is it a bleep in the echo chamber.

Or is it a meeting of far left and right. 🙂

11. Denise says:

Thanks for the feline imagery. The cat sitting above the bird house looks just like mine.

Worse is better – we are seeing this with the Orclet Invasion. The Mestizo CHEELdrin. The whole “awww the poor kiddies” thing is NOT working. People are getting seriously cheesed.

Good.

Re Yids, and covergence – Italian authorities are worried that the Left AND the Right are Naming Die Jude. It’s not Arabs. It’s Italians. Hee hee hee….

• Anon says:

“Remember – TB is incurable, and can be just as bad as Ebola. TB is AIRBORNE. Very expensive to treat. I love telling that FACT to Libs. Cuts through a lot of BS. ” – Once upon a time, they had to catch TB early enough to cut out the lung or you’d die. Then we(who else) invented a miracle cure, 25 bucks to be rid of a terrifying disease that eats you from the inside out, just follow the instructions and take every dose. The third worlders couldn’t do that, they’d stop the second they felt better, and Multiple drug resistent TB was born. We can cure that one as well, but it costs staggering amounts and the process is hell on the human body, but again, follow the regime and it is gone. Now we’ve got Extensively drug resistant TB, and we’re back to catching it in time to chop out the lung, though they won’t admit that yet.

• Mr. Rational says:

Good.

It’s a very short step from being cheesed to understanding at the gut level that the problem is when savages are LIVING in CIVILIZED COUNTRIES… and that getting them out of civilized countries is the more difficult option.

12. Frank says:

I don’t want to play devils advocate, but I’m not convinced worse is better. I’m mean, why stop with just black leadership? Why not go all out Third World, death squads, Sharia courts, etc. My point is, it’s a long way to the bottom. To take the case of a society that really did come apart, I would examine the Soviet Union. And in that case, I would suggest they it wasn’t worse is better that brought it down. Instead, people came to be convinced there was a better way, a better system, than the one they were living under. Too much racial thought in this country is infected with rightwingism – thinking, hoping the sky is going to fall. I think what is needed instead is a new vision, that offers (sane) people a better life than they get under the current multi cult. I don’t think that really exists yet, though one form it could take appeared in the Washington post in 1995 in an essay titled “Militant Musings: From Nightmare 1995 to My Utopian 2050” by William Lind. The basic premise is that after an ethnic war, the US breaks up. One part is called Victoria because they revive the Victorian Era – the spirit, not the technology. And it works, just like it did then. This includes “deconstructing” the universities and offering students the classics. I think we’re due for a Victorian revival – it would eliminate so much that is wrong with the modern world.

Frank,

Yes, worse is better because our biggest problem is white traitors and apathetics. The number one agenda item is to smack them out of their complacency and/or treason.

13. Just Here says:

Worse is better… Couldn’t agree more! I’ve been saying it for a long time, glad to see i’m not the only one.