The Group Alpha Male

Modern society deprives many of it’s members the innate human need to be part of a group or a tribe.  This is particularly a problem for European Americans, as we allow ourselves to be moved around and separated from our extended families based on “career.”

I have observed what amounts to a tribe of Puerto Ricans in my area — a group of them numbering in the dozens, who are all at least cousins.  They aren’t swept off to some distant place because of a “career.”  And they hunt in packs.

Whatever they may lack in looks or in height, they make up for in social cohesion.  Because they are a group, they get attractive young white women to hang out with them and give them the resources of their white families.

Meanwhile, the white boys in their late teens and early twenties are sitting home alone playing video games.  It’s quite tragic.

So there is a power vacuum in our society.  People are horribly lonely, and desperate to be part of something.  So if we manage to organize a group or an “urban tribe” in an area, others will quickly want to join.  We’ll get whites of both sexes out of their lonely solipsistic worlds and into a real community that gets stuff done and facilitates white family formation.

A community is the best recruiting tool, because modern white people are extremely deprived of community and sociability and gregariousness.

About Rob

Come with me if you want to live

23 Responses to The Group Alpha Male

1. Rauschen says:

nice to see you’re back!

2. will.hobson@aol.co.uk says:

Exactly. Part of the problem is the media part of the problem is diet. We must avoid drinking out of plastic bottles they contribute to estrogen I. E feminine personality traits. Also cut down on beer with hops, hops boost estrogen and drinking being a north european culture is adding to our demise. Try hop free beer or cider and drink out of glass or cartons. Don’t make the mistake I made on my early 20s by drinking soya milk, soya again inhibits testosterone . Eat more berries, lean meat, oily fish, nuts, full fat milk, eggs, cabbage to boost testosterone levels.

• Wyandotte (a girl) says:

The alcohol aspect of beer is as bad as the hops aspect. Alcohol in anything but the tiniest amount, on rare occasion, is a liver poison. The function of the liver is to detoxify excess hormones of the wrong kind regardless of why your body is producing the excess hormone. Poor liver function = inability to detoxify estrogen (which is everywhere, not just soy products & plastics).

Now about that more or less paleo diet. It is the diet of precivilized, peoples. The reality is that while they were tough in their own way, these tribes had no flexibility. White people, because over aeons they biologically adapted to heavy carbs (grains/legumes/tubers) and very wide diets in general, could go anywhere on this planet and build successful societies – even prior to technology, machinery, etc. The more varieties of food you can easily digest, the more flexible you are in your mind as well as body, and the greater is your capacity to come up with solutions to things. It was not meat & lowcarb vegetables that developed the white man’s brain. It is said (even by scientists now) that the gut is just like a second brain. It is true. Loss of inability to digest natural foods eaten by your ancestors for 10,000 years is not a good sign.

It is disturbing to see white people adopting the eating style of aboriginals. Unless, of course, you want to ultimately devolve to living in tents, caves, etc. Because that is what you are doing to yourselves. It makes more sense to investigate why you cannot digest grains – the food of white people. Your ancestors could do so with no difficulty. Try reading “Eat Wheat”.

The book really should be titled Eat All Grains – They ARE Right for You, White Person.

• Wyandotte (a girl) says:

Re my post, above, on diet.

That should read “loss of ability” to digest ntural foods…

Thanks.

3. Max says:

What are the odds of visiting Hipster’s site for the first time in years and clicking your link on the first day you post in years?

Aryan Skynet frequencies must have been sensed pulsing through the Universe.

Welcome Back.

4. Mike Espy says:

So good to see you writing again, great post.

5. Ryu says:

Yes, welcome back, MW.

The Murkan Police State is direct against whites and especially whites in groups. They leave those mino-hives of yours alone. Those Ricans must be involved in some drugs, and other criminal stuff.

6. Trainspotter says:

Great to see you back, MW!

7. Akuma says:

“Whatever they may lack in looks or in height, they make up for in social cohesion. Because they are a group, they get attractive young white women to hang out with them and give them the resources of their white families.”

Good observation. You cant fight back (unless you DA), because there is three guys behind him, and white families will call the police or social outcast you as racist. Its a tactic of of Betas, huddled together in a group.

8. Andrew Claus says:

One of the regular commenters on Chateau Heartiste alerted us that you were back online. Over the months I have periodically checked your site. You’ve been missed. Welcome back!

9. Starets says:

Good to see you back MW!

10. hardscrabble farmer says:

Good to see you back.

We have been building cohesive community with the college interns, showing them how to be self-reliant, building skill sets and instilling confidence. The changes in them after only a few months is uplifting to say the least.

How about stopping by some time?

11. Jackson says:

So, three years since your last post. You were taking time off to write a book, did you accomplish that task?

12. Maureen Martin, Aryan Street says:

I think there are some de facto huWhite groups in my area already that are ready made for this. Ballroom dancing, historical preservation groups, cultural societies, etc. You just can’t get discouraged about the handful of non-Whites that show up and you can’t worry about people’s politics. You just reach out and try to meet decent people.

It’s neat that you are writing again for obvious reasons and also because, in a way, it forces me to look at the last three years. I’m asking myself, have I made any progress at mindweaponizing myself? Have I helped build community with other Whites? Are my family relationships stronger? Have I learned any new skills? The answers are yes but I see a lot of room for improvement.

13. mindweapon says:

Wow, the whole gang is still here! OK I’m back!

Yes, the Ricans are involved in a combination of minor criminal activity and regular jobs. The cops don’t care and leave them alone.

A white group will be fine with the police if we aren’t acting menacing or sporting white power type insignia.

• Wyandotte says:

To meet mostly white people, if you are in an area with winter, get involved in skiing and countless other such winter activities. You aren’t going to find a lot of nonwhites there. Also, look for small museums and historical societies who need volunteers.

14. mindweapon says:

Doing math and physics again. Getting enough sleep to do so, after 3 years of working my ass off.

• Christopher Grammar says:

I have admired your thoughts for many years now. You have done much to channel and civilize my anger. What happened to the book you were going to write? Where can I purchase it?

15. beaudelorage says:

We need your wisdom now more than ever, mindweapon. This website has been a foundational source for my development. I hope you continue posting regularly. Thanks for all you’ve done so far. Very necessary!

16. Jake says:

As an old regular under a new handle, welcome back MW! Looking forward to learning more from you.

17. Rollory says:

Really good to see you back in action. I knew keeping that bookmark wasn’t crazy.

This is one of the very few dissident-right type blogs out there that actively tries for constructive and actionable solutions for the problems facing people today. It is incredibly valuable just for what has been written here in the past, even if nothing more were to be added. But I hope you do have more to contribute.

BTW: I have been doing some book-writing of my own over the past year. Right now I have no ETA on when it might hit print, but certainly there are ideas in it that were inspired by things I saw here.

18. Pingback: Graffiti Guys | Aryan Street